BY PRINGLES #6 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?9 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?1 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?13 Answers
Steven S.
Steven S.
Foodie Expert
Love the flavor of these Pringles - they may even be my favorite! Do beware that your breath will smell after eating these. While I like the concept of Pringles, I find it difficult to catch the last few Pringles due to my large hands.. Overall a great product!
Colby S.
Colby S.
By far my most favorite snack chip. Great with a fresh hoagie or sandwich. I would but them again. I would change the container a little bit. It's hard to get your hand in there and it's kinda inconvenient to dump them out also. But all around I enjoy these
Adah H.
Adah H.
New York
Foodie Expert
Unlike other chip brands, pringles always fills up the can. The chips are so light and crispy and each chip always has enough flavor coated on it. There's always deals on pringles such as buy 2 get 1 free at Walmart.
Alysia S.
Alysia S.
Dana Point, CA
Foodie Expert
Another item I buy for my kids. Great flavor and tasty snack. The sour cream and onion seem to be the household favorite. Not healthy but not terrible. It's a chip. Yes I would recommend it to other moms looking for a snack.
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Hollywood
Foodie Expert
Pringles is the only brand that doesn't sell you air. I love the taste of the chips and the packaging is very neat for children or for a day at the beach or park. They have so many flavors which is a big plus and they also have many different products.
misty w.
misty w.
Albany, GA
I love this chip because it's light airy and lightly seasoned and it's not overwhelming with seasoning and I can eat it with anything such as dip or even just with a sandwich or I could just eat him up by themselves
Dalana C.
Dalana C.
Best food everrr!!! These chips are very addicting! Anytime type of pringles are the best! Theure sooo delicious very satisfying! theyre taste passed my expectations by a lot!! I wouldnt change anything about them!!
alyssa m.
alyssa m.
truly my favorite chips ever. the only brand that doesn't sell AIR. i wouldn't say it's healthy but it's definitely delicious. i love the flavor and so many chips come inside. i would add EVEN MORE CHIPS IF I COULD.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
St Louis Park, MN
If food is was crack this would be it for me. I love the way these chips taste. They're affordable but not super healthy but hey, at least you're treating yourself! If you want a quick snack, these are the way to go.
Saher J.
Saher J.
Sterling, VA
Foodie Expert
If I do succumb to my cravings then this is the choice for me. I love how easy it is to save some for later because of the packaging. The shape is distinct and you get what you pay for when it comes to this product.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?