BY PRINGLES #33 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?11 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?4 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?14 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Lillian W.
So addicting! You know their slogan "What's you pop, you can't stop"?. It's SO TRUE. I can eat a whole can of these easily. And its travel friendly so you can take it on the go....even on the plane!
Vanessa M.
Corona
This is honestly my favorite kind of chips. I love how the product is boxed and I love this flavor specifically the most. I could go all day eating this. It's rather cheap if you go to the right places and I would recommend this to everyone unless you hate this kind of flavor
Christopher H.
Austin, TX
Pringles Sour Cream & Onion is my favorite flavor and my top choice. I can eat a whole can by myself and love it. Pringles has many other great flavors, but Sour Cream & Onion is what I look for first. I would recommend it to others and would be confident in my suggestion.
elaf e.
I like these chips but not for every March because it's really salty for me and I don't like salty food and sometimes has too much slavers and it kind of disgust me but overall it's kind of good.
Karina C.
Gonzales, CA
This is my all time favorite snack ever to exist in the world! These chips are the ones I buy every time I stop at the store or at a gas station, they are just so amazing to eat and the flavor just explodes in your mouth. Now I want to go buy some just thinking about it!!!
Mia R.
Best of the best in sour cream and onion product chip wise. Love that it's a light snack and doesn't leave a super strong bad after taste in your breathe, but easy packabging to take with you anywhere. Only bad thing is once you start eating them it's sooo hard to put down!
Taylor R.
House Springs, MO
Im definitely a "chip lover" and eat a lot of chips. For the price and the taste it's wonderful. Very rare do you find people who don't like Pringles...plus this flavor of Pringles. I sometimes do wish there were more quantity in the container because sadly i can eat the whole can in one go.
Emily W.
Columbus, OH
I love these! They are on sale pretty often at my grocer so that is always a plus! There is always just the right amount of flavor on each chip. I also think that the amount of chips that are in each package is a great amount!
Rosa G.
Homestead, FL
The only Pringles I can't get enough of. You can never just have one. I usually eat the whole thing by myself. It's so hard to share when they taste THAT good. Not as healthy as you'll like. I mean what chips are? But not too bad to have once in a while on cheat day.
Correay C.
north east, MD
All time favorite flavor of pringles, votes my father and I. I dont typically buy them myself but dont let me find them around the house. It starts with a good 5 which leads to 10 which quickly heads to 25 and by then 3/4 is gonna and i have to come up with a story of why . #honestly
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?