Pringles Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion uploaded by Yoima D.Pringles Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion uploaded by Daijiona S.Pringles Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion uploaded by Heather Q.See all 42 photos

BY PRINGLES #3 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?I don't think it's the best bu... 7 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese fla...Defently this cause the cheese... 12 Answers
  • What's your favorite Pringles flavor? The limón ones. 20 Answers
Reviews (2060)
Photos (42)
Emily C.
Emily C.
Palm Harbor
Foodie Expert
Obviously a classic flavor on a delightfully processed potato flour crisp. I don't eat them because I could eat 2 cans and not be satisfied. But they taste delicious and the texture is pleasing. You can also make toddler into a duck by inverting two chips and placing them in your mouth.
maria p.
maria p.
These are some of my all time favorite snacks, definitely not healthy at all but I love them anyway. I also really like the barbecue and the cheese flavored ones. I really like that you can literally find them anywhere and there really affordable! Definetly a treat people should try!
Karina C.
Karina C.
Gonzales, CA
This is my all time favorite snack ever to exist in the world! These chips are the ones I buy every time I stop at the store or at a gas station, they are just so amazing to eat and the flavor just explodes in your mouth. Now I want to go buy some just thinking about it!!!
Helena Y.
Helena Y.
glasgow
Foodie Expert
Sour cream and onion are my favourite flavour of pringles, they are so moorish, I eat the whole tube in one without fail! They are normally great priced, not normally over £2 but sometimes they rocket the prices up for some reason and that's not great! Stay down!
Kaitlyn D.
Kaitlyn D.
New England, ND
Foodie Expert
With Pringles you can just have one! They are so addicting, and so good. Pringles don't cost much and there are a lot in a can. My favorite is sour cream, but the BBQ and original are pretty good as well. You can find them in many stores and convenient stores.
Juleinne F.
Juleinne F.
newark Nj
How much i love these chips man .!! Its the best you can ever get .. i love this favor because it has a great taste to it .. i never had a problem with this its really good and crushy. Its really affordable and i say you would love this if u haven't tryed .!!
Vanessa P.
Vanessa P.
Zion , IL
Foodie Expert
Oh man, you can't stop eating these chips. I only buy them when they are on sale, like a treat. Not a healthy option but a really good treat for the family! It pairs so well with sandwiches and I like the packaging because it prevents too many broken chips.
Cynayah B.
Cynayah B.
Paramount
This brand is everyone's favorite chip brand. It's sooooo delicious and the flavors are great but my favorite is the sour cream onion!!! I always get this flavor when I'm in the mood for a nice chip snack. I would tell lots of people about this chip brand.
Kristin M.
Kristin M.
Rockford, MI
These chips are tasty. They have the perfect sour cream and onion seasoning on them and are better for you than potato chips. The only thing I would wish for is that they were thicker because they seem to break easily.
Roldamary S.
Roldamary S.
Hazleton, PA
Where do i begin by just looking at the picture my mouth gets water. I have to buy more than one having to boys that also likes this flavor and doesnt let me enjoy my own pringles!!!! Love me some pringles!!! 😆😍😍😍😍
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.
Foodie Expert
Pizza flavor... tastes good?