Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Naydalin G.
Naydalin G.
Lynn, MA

These are actually my favorite chips in the world . I love how they come in different flavors and they are just so crunchy and good!
Amanda V.
Amanda V.
Surrey, British Columbia

I dare you to eat only a couple of these. They're so good you just can't stop. Super tasty sour cream and onion flavor is addictive.
Isabel O.
Isabel O.

Las Pringles de cebolla son un clásico, han perdurado en el tiempo porque su sabor es muy rico. Me encanta comerlas, son deliciosas.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.

These are great if you like crunchy and their logo is very true once you pop you can't stop! I could eat a whole can of them easily!
Katrina B.
Katrina B.

J'adore!!! This chips are the best ever! All its flavors... Súper great! All the presentations.. I love it! My must have snacks hehe
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Kissimmee, FL

ii just have an obsession with sour cream and onion flavored things so when i buy pringles, this is deff the flavor i always go for!
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Charlotte, NC

I love all Pringles, but the Sour Cream and Onion are my favorite. They taste too good that I eat nearly a whole can in one sitting!
Megan O.
Megan O.
Erie, Pa

One of the classic flavors. I think Pringles have a cool packaging. The cans can be recycled when you're done with the chips!! Haha.
Julie J.
Julie J.

I love eating these. They are yummy and reasonably priced. I always like to have a can in the house. once you pop it you can't stop.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Santa Clarita, CA

My favorite flavor of pringles. I like the individual containers because they're easy to bring to work and easy for portion control
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?

Join Now