BY PRINGLES #4 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

Vanessa P.
Vanessa P.
Zion , IL
Foodie Expert
Oh man, you can't stop eating these chips. I only buy them when they are on sale, like a treat. Not a healthy option but a really good treat for the family! It pairs so well with sandwiches and I like the packaging because it prevents too many broken chips.
Kristin M.
Kristin M.
Rockford, MI
Foodie Expert
These chips are tasty. They have the perfect sour cream and onion seasoning on them and are better for you than potato chips. The only thing I would wish for is that they were thicker because they seem to break easily.
khrystal M.
khrystal M.
Bethlehem, PA
Foodie Expert
Pringles are a great snack because they are kosher. I love this flavor, it's one of my favorites and the value is great. I pick these up whenever I have a craving for chips and they are great because they are baked not fried. I recommend them to everyone.
Roldamary S.
Roldamary S.
Hazleton, PA
Where do i begin by just looking at the picture my mouth gets water. I have to buy more than one having to boys that also likes this flavor and doesnt let me enjoy my own pringles!!!! Love me some pringles!!! 😆😍😍😍😍
sam f.
sam f.
Provo, UT
You really can't go wrong with Pringles! Sour cream & onion have the perfect amount of flavor on them. You can always find these on sale so price is never a problem! They may not be the healthiest chips but they are better than some so I call that a win! No doubt in my mind I will continue buying these!
Cynayah B.
Cynayah B.
This brand is everyone's favorite chip brand. It's sooooo delicious and the flavors are great but my favorite is the sour cream onion!!! I always get this flavor when I'm in the mood for a nice chip snack. I would tell lots of people about this chip brand.
Alejandra G.
Alejandra G.
Carson
love this flavor, its rich and never too much or too less of a taste just perfect! love how theyre stacked neatly and I can I can fit my hand in the can. very affordable and easy to find in stores. I can buy in bulk and never be disappointed, kids love it!W
Olympia M.
Olympia M.
Pleasant Hill
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite chips to snack on and I love the packaging because you know you are paying for a container full of chips and not mostly air. I always hate that about bagged chips but this packaging never disappoints me! I highly recommend these for anyone who enjoys chips and wants to pay for their chips-not air. Way to go pringles, you rock
Anna M.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite junk food. The other flavors are good too but this is my go-to flavor. Their slogan is "once you pop, you can't stop" and I feel that is very accurate. I usually go through this pretty quickly and don't like sharing it with others.
T P.
T P.
I'm always apprehensive about eating Pringles. Not because I hate them, but because I love them so much. I always say I'll only eat one, but five minutes later I'm standing there with an empty pringles container. The only good thing is that the opening is really tiny so then your hand gets stuck, and you have that brief moment where you can decide if it's really worth the trouble, but you'll eat them anyway.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.
Foodie Expert
Pizza flavor... tastes good?