Add a Photo

Photos (35)
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Naples, FL

By far my favorite flavor of Pringles. They definitely make your breath smell though! (As one would expect when eating something oniony lol)
Fern T.
Fern T.

Movie night in front of TV needed a snack, what did we grab? Sour cream and onion. Perfect. Shame the film was not as good as the Pringles.
Lizeth C.
Lizeth C.
Santa Fe, NM

So many flavors. I love them all, but I like the sour cream taste these have. I enjoy eating them all amd it's also a great snack for kids.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Bluffton, OH

I love pringles they are just delicious and so easy to grab on your way out the door. Sour cream and onion is the most popular in my house.
mimi w.
mimi w.
Shreveport, La

Tasty, crisp and fresh as always! Love these chips & their sour cream goodness! These are my favorite go-to add-in for my lunch each week!
joy ..
joy ..

Absolutely love these Pringles!!! Their crunch is irresistible and their flavor is great! Only down side...why are they so many calories?!?
Emma R.
Emma R.
Amherst, MA

My favorite chips, great flavor and you get a lot of product for your buck. Only thing to say is that it is very easy to eat the whole tin!
Amaris A.
Amaris A.
San Gabriel, CA

My favorite flavor other than original they have great flavor but not over powering and they don't give me a stomach ache after eating them
Tahira A.
Tahira A.

I love this flavor of Pringles. the texture is really nice and the box is always packaged up right up to the top!! definitely a great snack
Milagro G.
Milagro G.
San José, Costa Rica

This flavor is my favorite
It's taste are incredible, I really love these chips
What I like is that its package comes with 100% of product
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now