Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#15 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (37)
Arichana E.
Arichana E.

Loveee these chips. I'm so addicted to sour cream and onion. I could literally eat a whole container in one sitting without even realizing it.
Jacqueline R.
Jacqueline R.
Grand Terrace, CA

"Once you pop you can't stop!" I can't think of a more accurate marketing statement. I have loved these for years. There is nothing like them.
Rita S.
Rita S.
Jounieh

one of my favorite flavors in Pringles and one of my favorite snack and chips brands, its not cheap but its worth it and high quality product
Christie T.
Christie T.

These are my favorite chip. They have a great crunch and are not greasy. They are great alone or you can dip them. My kids love them as well.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.

I love how unlike every other chip bags it comes full to the top and I'm not the biggest fan of sour cream or onion yet the flavor is amazing
Heather M.
Heather M.
Winter Spgs, FL

My kids LOVE these Pringles! They're great for a quick snack, or as an add-on to their lunch! They are light, and affordable and taste great!
Adriana V.
Adriana V.
Bellflower, CA

GREAT FOR SNACKING. I HAVE DIABETES SO I ALWAYS LIKE TO TAKE SNACKS WITH ME WHEN I AM ON THE GO AND THESE ARE GREAT SIZE TO STASH IN MY PURSE
Kait J.
Kait J.

Hands down my favorite flavor. they do get a little weird feeling if you eat too many at one time, but they are too good to just only eat one
Elvia L.
Elvia L.
Anaheim, CA

Talk about a classic. Pringles brand has been one of my favorites for years now. their products are affordable, tasty and have great quality.
Kaylyn M.
Kaylyn M.

My favorite kind of Pringles. Great shape, makes them easy to eat. Definitely has a sour cream and onion taste. Not too over powering though.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?

Join Now