Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Kissimmee, FL

ii just have an obsession with sour cream and onion flavored things so when i buy pringles, this is deff the flavor i always go for!
Isabel O.
Isabel O.

Las Pringles de cebolla son un clásico, han perdurado en el tiempo porque su sabor es muy rico. Me encanta comerlas, son deliciosas.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.

These are great if you like crunchy and their logo is very true once you pop you can't stop! I could eat a whole can of them easily!
Megan O.
Megan O.
Erie, Pa

One of the classic flavors. I think Pringles have a cool packaging. The cans can be recycled when you're done with the chips!! Haha.
Naydalin G.
Naydalin G.
Lynn, MA

These are actually my favorite chips in the world . I love how they come in different flavors and they are just so crunchy and good!
Alondra  M.
Alondra M.

The bottle makes it easy to eat these chips, also has a great variety of flavors ! all are really good with such a rich salty taste
Brittni S.
Brittni S.
Holyoke, MN

I buy these for my husband from our local grocer. They are great flavor and always fresh. For the price you really cannot go wrong.
Samantha Q.
Samantha Q.

My family and I do not by chips very often, but if we do, Pringles are my favorite and usually what I buy! Love the small packages!
Danyele W.
Danyele W.

A guilty pleasure! Pringles Sour Cream & Onion just can't be beat. There's nothing like them. You really can't eat just one... can!
Cymonique S.
Cymonique S.
Sumter, SC

Pretty good chips by a good brand. I like the chips but my sister loves them. Sour cream and onion taste is definitely in the chip.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now