Add a Photo

Photos (35)
Heather M.
Heather M.
Winter Spgs, FL

My kids LOVE these Pringles! They're great for a quick snack, or as an add-on to their lunch! They are light, and affordable and taste great!
Adriana V.
Adriana V.
Bellflower, CA

GREAT FOR SNACKING. I HAVE DIABETES SO I ALWAYS LIKE TO TAKE SNACKS WITH ME WHEN I AM ON THE GO AND THESE ARE GREAT SIZE TO STASH IN MY PURSE
Kait J.
Kait J.

Hands down my favorite flavor. they do get a little weird feeling if you eat too many at one time, but they are too good to just only eat one
Elvia L.
Elvia L.
Anaheim, CA

Talk about a classic. Pringles brand has been one of my favorites for years now. their products are affordable, tasty and have great quality.
Kaylyn M.
Kaylyn M.

My favorite kind of Pringles. Great shape, makes them easy to eat. Definitely has a sour cream and onion taste. Not too over powering though.
Sophie D.
Sophie D.
Salisbury

All time fave Crisps have been since I was a child crunchy such a. Yum flavour and you can make duck beaks out of them to entertain the kids
Keri G.
Keri G.
Huntsville, TX

By far my favorite flavor of Pringles
S. When I want a quick snack that is easy to take a long with me I ho with these. Great value as well.
Kaili C.
Kaili C.

My favorite flavor of Pringles! I have always loved these chips, their tasty and they are perfect for anyone who loves sour cream and onion!
Ana C S.
Ana C S.

Classic Pringles potato chips! Sour cream and onion is a classic snacks to any road trip or fun day at the beach. Best for every day! Yummy!
ShaRea M.
ShaRea M.

THE BEST PRINGLES FLAVOR EVER TO HIT THE SHELVES LOL. No really, this one is my favorite and I buy them all the time over any other flavors.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now