BY PRINGLES #10 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?11 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?1 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?14 Answers
Kristin L.
Kristin L.
Foodie Expert
Such a classic flavor. You cannot go wrong with sour cream and onion. With pringles you don't feel like they stole from you by being mostly air. This packaging is brilliant to give you the most product with as little packaging.
Wymeaka J.
Wymeaka J.
Arlington, TN
Foodie Expert
The best of the best. Sour cream and onion is so good. They are very addictive and before you know it they are gone! The only problem is its difficult for larger hands to get into the tube but that means more for me. Great taste
Joline N.
Joline N.
I love the taste of these chips.
The taste is very comforting and these chips are a very good snack.
Yes it did meet my expectations.
It was very delicious.
Something else that I want to add is that it comes in good packaging.
Sam M.
Sam M.
St. Louis
This is my favorite flavor of pringles. I usually but it at my local grocery store or gas station. It's very cheap and tastes amazing. It's not to over powering and it has the perfect crunch to it. I would definitely recommend!
Rosa G.
Rosa G.
Homestead, FL
The only Pringles I can't get enough of. You can never just have one. I usually eat the whole thing by myself. It's so hard to share when they taste THAT good. Not as healthy as you'll like. I mean what chips are? But not too bad to have once in a while on cheat day.
Taliyah R.
Taliyah R.
Los Angeles, Ca
I love sour cream and onion flavor. It's a perfect mixture of both flavors. It taste really good but might leave your mouth dry. It's very pleasing. You can get it from Walmart, Ralph's, Food 4 Less, or a local corner store.
Theresa P.
Theresa P.
Northport, AL
The great thing about Pringles is the container! Chips never get crushed and they seal tight so they don't get stale. These have just th right flavor-not overpowering, and the perfect crunch. We love our Pringles in my house!
Gabriela E.
Gabriela E.
I love sour cream and onion Pringles. They're so flavorful and they're just a great snack. They're not so healthy for you so I suggest not eating all of them at the same time but I do anyways. What can I say I love Pringles.
Liz O.
Liz O.
Roy
Pringles is the only brand that doesn't sell air, it comes with a great portion, it lasts me a few days. The taste is amazing and I love how they're never too salty. Gotta love the baked feeling instead of greasy fried chips.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Beech Creek
These are my favorite sour cream and onion chips of all time. They have the best flavor and aren't over powering. The only thing that I don't enjoy is the canister they come in. I know it's a Pringle trademark but seriously adult hands do not fit down in there!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?