Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Janah P.
Janah P.
Johnson City, TN

Taste great. can is just big enough to stick hand in to get the perfect amount. sour cream and onion is the best flavor.
kira d.
kira d.
Hermitage, PA

Yum ! these are so good.. I love the can because you do not have all the broken chips . I love that they are not greasy.
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Bossier City, LA

Only the best sour cream and onion chips out there. only thing that is bad, I tend to eat the whole can in one sitting.
Alycia P.
Alycia P.
Inver Grove, MN

Best item to fit into a beach bag! there super delicious and easy to open! I love this flavor it's one of my favorites!
Michelle M.
Michelle M.

My favorite pringles! They taste amazing especially to share with friends , and just to take put. I like the packaging.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Lansing, Mi

My kids enjoy these with Peanut butter and jelly for lunch.This is also our car snack of choice when we go on vacation.
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
Williamsburg, VA

Can't just have one !! I love Pringles so much, perfect to just keep in the car with you and open and enjoy as desired
Noemi E.
Noemi E.

So so so good better than any other kind of sour cream and onion chips. And the ingredients don't show up on the chips
Karla L.
Karla L.

Pringles Is What's Up. Shout To The Only Company That Doesn't Sell Air. This Flavor In Particular Always Hits The Spot
Enya K.
Enya K.
Lutz, FL

Great flavor. Once I start eating one, I keep going. It really does taste great. If you like chips, you'll like this.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now