Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Kollene J.
Kollene J.
Greenwood, IN

I love Pringles. You don't get a bag of air nor do you or anyone else have to listen to an annoying bag while trying to watch a movie!
Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.
Cambridge

As a fan of Pringles these are delicious! They never fail to be bursting with flavor unlike some other variations of them. Delicious!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Cullman, AL

These are my favorite chips. I like the convenient size. It keeps me from overdoing it. Also, they are easy to send kids lunch boxes.
Chloe Y.
Chloe Y.

Pringles are so good, yet so bad. I could sit there and eat a whole can if I wanted to because of how light and easy they are to eat!
Marsha P.
Marsha P.
Fresno, Ca

One of my favorite night time snacks is Pringles. They are always fresh and satisfy me with there light source cream and onion flavor
Melanie V.
Melanie V.

I love these chips. They have a distinct texture compared to other chips. I like to eat them with the flavor already baked into them.
Ali H.
Ali H.
Fairfield, CT

Yassss!!! Pringles are so addicting and beat to eat in a hot summer day !!! They don't get all over your fingers like smart popcorn:(
Dulce R.
Dulce R.
Los Angeles, CA

My ultimate favorite love them very much they are so crispy I love the flavor everything about Pringles I love every flavor they have
Megan O.
Megan O.
Erie, Pa

One of the classic flavors. I think Pringles have a cool packaging. The cans can be recycled when you're done with the chips!! Haha.
Isabel O.
Isabel O.

Las Pringles de cebolla son un clásico, han perdurado en el tiempo porque su sabor es muy rico. Me encanta comerlas, son deliciosas.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?

Join Now