Pringles Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion uploaded by Yoima D.Pringles Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion uploaded by Daijiona S.Pringles Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion uploaded by Heather Q.See all 42 photos

BY PRINGLES #3 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?I don't think it's the best bu... 7 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese fla...Defently this cause the cheese... 12 Answers
  • What's your favorite Pringles flavor? The limón ones. 20 Answers
Reviews (2066)
Photos (42)
Shelbie B.
Shelbie B.
Arizona
I love these sour cream Pringles. and that is very surprising from me because i HATE onions and sour cream and anything of the sort, i'm extremely picky. BUT if you are someone like me, very picky, you would still enjoy these. I start eating them and soon or later i find myself almost eating the whole bag. 5/5 stars.
Emma O.
Emma O.
Westwood, NJ
Foodie Expert
By far the best flavor chips by Pringles ever! I could eat these chips all day. They are crisp and always have great flavoring and can be bought at any supermarket or convenience store. The flavor of the sour cream and onions by Pringle's is always better than its competitors because the flavoring is even on the chip
Heather M.
Heather M.
Foodie Expert
I love sour cream and onion chips and these are one of my favorite ones! I really love that pringles are in a can and dont make you pay for added air in the bag. These taste so good and have a nice crisp and airy crunch to them. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who like chips and eats sandwiches alot.
Alejandra M.
Alejandra M.
Foodie Expert
My favorite flavor of pringles!!! And my favorite sour cream and onion flavored chip ever too! I absolutely love how these chips taste. I can't get enough of them and it so bad because I can usually finish the tube of them in one day. I just love them so much and I don't think anyone has never not had them.
Nancy D.
Nancy D.
Once you pop you can't stop! That's the truth with these!!! I love the sour cream and onion flavor. Pros- they're usually super cheap. $1-$1.50... Cons- once you pop you can't stop!!! I could finish the entire can in one sitting (I don't, but could!!) these don't last long in our house so I have to usually buy about 6 cans at a time
Anna M.
Anna M.
Battle Creek, MI
Pringles are notorious for their shape and packaging, but for me they're almost nostalgic. Pringles have been around a long time and have always been consistently good. The only downside is that I wish there was more flavor, but for the price it's great! Sour cream and onion is my favorite flavor!
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Comanche, OK
Just the perfect amount of sour cream and onion flavor and salt. It makes. My mouth watery just thinking about them. Add the best thing is my toddler loves them too and it's a fun, cheap, and non mess product for her. Pringles Sour Cream and Onion Grab AND Go!, 1.41-Ounce Packages (Pack of 12)
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Missouri
Foodie Expert
Im definitely a "chip lover" and eat a lot of chips. For the price and the taste it's wonderful. Very rare do you find people who don't like Pringles...plus this flavor of Pringles. I sometimes do wish there were more quantity in the container because sadly i can eat the whole can in one go.
Marijoyce S.
Marijoyce S.
San Bernardino, CA
Foodie Expert
Perfect sour cream and onion flavor! Just wish they weren't so unhealthy for me. But having them every now and then I feel doesn't hurt. My family and I also love the cheese flavor! Their very tasty and addicting! I'd recommend these chips to satisfy the flavor wanted but only on occasion.
Emily C.
Emily C.
Palm Harbor
Foodie Expert
Obviously a classic flavor on a delightfully processed potato flour crisp. I don't eat them because I could eat 2 cans and not be satisfied. But they taste delicious and the texture is pleasing. You can also make toddler into a duck by inverting two chips and placing them in your mouth.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.
Foodie Expert
Pizza flavor... tastes good?