BY PRINGLES #5 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

Christopher H.
Christopher H.
Austin, TX
Pringles Sour Cream & Onion is my favorite flavor and my top choice. I can eat a whole can by myself and love it. Pringles has many other great flavors, but Sour Cream & Onion is what I look for first. I would recommend it to others and would be confident in my suggestion.
Jess G.
Jess G.
Boulder, CO
Always a favorite when I need a chip fix. Crunchy but not thick and greasy. I like that I can enjoy quite a few for a reasonable amount of calories. Also I like that I get the flavor of chips and dip without all the extra calories. Now if only I could hide it from my hubby long enough to get more than one serving.
Helena Y.
Helena Y.
glasgow
Foodie Expert
Sour cream and onion are my favourite flavour of pringles, they are so moorish, I eat the whole tube in one without fail! They are normally great priced, not normally over £2 but sometimes they rocket the prices up for some reason and that's not great! Stay down!
Audrey L.
Audrey L.
Magnolia, NJ
These have been a staple in my cabinet since I was a kid. And yes once you pop you can't stop because they are so addictive.  They stay fresh in the sealed can too. There's plenty of seasoning on the chips so I feel like you're getting a good deal with these.
Kaitlyn D.
Kaitlyn D.
New England, ND
Foodie Expert
With Pringles you can just have one! They are so addicting, and so good. Pringles don't cost much and there are a lot in a can. My favorite is sour cream, but the BBQ and original are pretty good as well. You can find them in many stores and convenient stores.
Juleinne F.
Juleinne F.
Newark, NJ
How much i love these chips man .!! Its the best you can ever get .. i love this favor because it has a great taste to it .. i never had a problem with this its really good and crushy. Its really affordable and i say you would love this if u haven't tryed .!!
khrystal M.
khrystal M.
Bethlehem, PA
Foodie Expert
Pringles are a great snack because they are kosher. I love this flavor, it's one of my favorites and the value is great. I pick these up whenever I have a craving for chips and they are great because they are baked not fried. I recommend them to everyone.
Roldamary S.
Roldamary S.
Hazleton, PA
Where do i begin by just looking at the picture my mouth gets water. I have to buy more than one having to boys that also likes this flavor and doesnt let me enjoy my own pringles!!!! Love me some pringles!!! 😆😍😍😍😍
Vanessa P.
Vanessa P.
Zion , IL
Foodie Expert
Oh man, you can't stop eating these chips. I only buy them when they are on sale, like a treat. Not a healthy option but a really good treat for the family! It pairs so well with sandwiches and I like the packaging because it prevents too many broken chips.
sam f.
sam f.
Provo, UT
You really can't go wrong with Pringles! Sour cream & onion have the perfect amount of flavor on them. You can always find these on sale so price is never a problem! They may not be the healthiest chips but they are better than some so I call that a win! No doubt in my mind I will continue buying these!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.
Foodie Expert
Pizza flavor... tastes good?