Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#15 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (37)
Yael M.
Yael M.

This was a great buy since it has different flavors of cans and you don't have to continue eating only one flavor you can always change it up.
Laila A.
Laila A.

This pack of sour cream & onion Pringles is so cute. I think it's a cute way to eat your Pringles in a mini pack but anyway they taste awesome
Rachael W.
Rachael W.

BEST CHIPS EVER! They're so yummy and cheap to which is awesome! My friend showed them to me and now I have an addiction for them! So so good!
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Birmingham, MI

I love these Sour Cream and Onion Pringles. I can eat a whole can in one sitting, not something to be proud of, but that is how good they are.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Newport News, VA

So let me just say how amazing these are. Wen I bring a carton to work they are always gone by the end of the day they have a wonderful flavor
Nicole F.
Nicole F.

Delicious! And best part is that the container brings a decent amount of Pringles :) sour cream & onion is my favorite flavor from this brand.
Jolene L.
Jolene L.

Pringles never disappoints. I love all the new flavors they come out with and the classics never get old. Thank you for never selling air! Lol
Cátia O.
Cátia O.
Portugal

I love these! These are one of my favorite flavors by Pringles. But all their chips are awesome and super tasty! I can never eat only one. :-D
Emily D.
Emily D.
Marblehead, MA

These are so good! They are honestly the only kind of pringles I like! They taste great and the smaller snack pack packages are so convenient!
Michele C.
Michele C.
Middle Vlg, NY

1 word: addicting. Although I prefer cheddar cheese flavor best, these are my second favorite and it's so true once you pop you can't stop. ;)
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?

Join Now