Add a Photo

#31 in Chips
Photos (38)
Lia W.
Lia W.

Are very delicious, i like this pringles , but in my opinion the price is so expensive, i really like buy it and comment if is delicious or no.
Caroline L.
Caroline L.
Austin, TX

Amazing love these so much just so wonderful I get so excites every time I buy them. Omg my mouth is getting watery from just thinking of them.
Evelyn G.
Evelyn G.
Orange, CA

These are my favorite chips and I think they are the best type of Pringles. This company doesn't sell air and for that, I am forever thankful.
Christina R.
Christina R.
Kanata, ON

My favourite flavour of Pringles! Really yummy. Only problem is that they're not very filling.. I could probably eat an entire tube by myself!
Yael M.
Yael M.

This was a great buy since it has different flavors of cans and you don't have to continue eating only one flavor you can always change it up.
Laila A.
Laila A.

This pack of sour cream & onion Pringles is so cute. I think it's a cute way to eat your Pringles in a mini pack but anyway they taste awesome
Rachael W.
Rachael W.

BEST CHIPS EVER! They're so yummy and cheap to which is awesome! My friend showed them to me and now I have an addiction for them! So so good!
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Birmingham, MI

I love these Sour Cream and Onion Pringles. I can eat a whole can in one sitting, not something to be proud of, but that is how good they are.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Newport News, VA

So let me just say how amazing these are. Wen I bring a carton to work they are always gone by the end of the day they have a wonderful flavor
Nicole F.
Nicole F.

Delicious! And best part is that the container brings a decent amount of Pringles :) sour cream & onion is my favorite flavor from this brand.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?

Join Now