BY PRINGLES #22 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?11 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?4 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?14 Answers
Dee P.
Foodie Expert
My kiddos LOVE Pringles! It's a convenient picnic snack. Ya just toss it in the bag and your ready to go. I especially like the fact that it ha's a lid. Ya don't have to worry about rubber bands or a chip clip. The flavor is delicious and once ya eat one ya can't stop.
Sharon M.
Jersey City, NJ
One of my all time favorite travel and beach bag favorite. My favorite is sour cream and onion. It'll give you the worst breath ever but it'll hit the spot. It's easy to carry and when your done eating the heavenly treat you can use the container as a speaker or put things in their to hide. Like cash, jewelry etc.
Sasha B.
Columbus, OH
I absolutely loves these. The chips fullfill the flavoring of the chips so it not like you are eating plain crisp. It's also affordable and great for on to go lunches or snacks for the children or adults. I would recommend then to anybody who likes sour cream chips.
Nickhole C.
Cadet, MO
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite Pringles ever. I buy them all the time. I can eat a whole thing of them at once. My son loves them too. If I am eating them he comes up to me and says 'my chips' I also like the prices they aren't too expensive to buy them a lot of the time.
Ale A.
Foodie Expert
I love pringles! Not only do I love the chips but I also love the packaging. Packaging isn't the most important thing in this case but the variety of flavors they have to chose from! I love this flavor and the cheese and even the original! Wait, I love them all!
Emily G.
Pekin, IL
I love these little chip containers for lunches! They make it so easy to have a little salty treat at lunch. I have three complaints, though: they're more expensive than regular Pringles, the chips are often broken, and the packaging is not really recycling friendly. Other than that, they're tasty and easy!
Rachel D.
Sterling Hts, MI
Foodie Expert
These are tasty! They are sweeter,but have the onion flavor as well. They balance of flavors is what makes them so addicting.

And they have the qualities that I've come to love about Pringles brand. They are fairly priced, non-greasy, and don't crumble everywhere!
Sharon P.
Foodie Expert
These are a delicious snack! They are the perfect snack when craving something salty. The only thing is, it's difficult not to eat the whole can in one sitting! :) They're great for an occasional treat. If you like Original Pringles, give these a try for something different!
Theresa D.
Foodie Expert
Pringles are very good. I don't feel you get a lot for the price but they sure are tasty! Improvements: Well it is 2016 and you still can't fit your hand in the can. But I guess that's tolerable. Haha. I totally recommend eating them with Cheddar/American Easy Cheese. Not nutritious at all, but so yummy!
Kathleen S.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
I love Pringles. The sour cream flavor is one of my favorite! If you let them go too long though, the canister doesn't really keep them fresh. I don't typically let them last that long though! If you've never tried any Pringles, I highly recommend them!
Janny F.
Foodie Expert
How many chips does this currently contain?
Aivee G.
Foodie Expert
Just wondering if these are gluten & egg free?
nounou t.
tunisia
. Whats not to love.
Megan M.
Anyone else love this flavour? 😍😍😍
R C.
In the list of ingredients, does this have msg (monosodium glutamate)? I don't see why so many chips have this especially sour cream and onion. kroger managed to make a great sour cream and cheddar chip without msg. there are some people that get so sick if they easy food with msg in it.