Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Johannalyne A.
Johannalyne A.
Fontana, Ca

One of my favorite type of Pringles. I can eat he whole can by myself. They're good and you can take them anywhere like a picnic or to the beach.
Diane L.
Diane L.
Lorain, OH

These snack packs really help to make lunch so much more easy to prep and get out the door. Tasty but calorie controlled, it's even great for me.
Claudia L.
Claudia L.
Oakland Park, FL

Awesomely packed in small packs, cause you can never eat too much of them, you'll finish the whole bag, so these help you eat only what you need.
Jt N.
Jt N.
Vicksburg, MS

These things melt in your mouth and make u wanna eat chips all day. Good for summer days . I love them so much and they are good for movie nights
Wendy M.
Wendy M.
Hillsboro, OH

Family loves these chips. We always have at least one container at the house at all times. My husband makes sure I have it on the list each week.
Christina W.
Christina W.

Best sour cream and onion chips. Not only do they taste amazing, but they are fun to eat! They seem to be custom fit for snacking! Love Pringles!
Liseth C.
Liseth C.

I Love Pringles. They are my favorite snacks for the evening. They are extremely divine. Although this is not my favorite flavor I like Pringles
Kwanza O.
Kwanza O.
Memphis, TN

These are always a better option than chips, because they have less calories, more flavor and less mess. I can't wait for new flavors to launch.
Vanessa B.
Vanessa B.
Safety Harbor, FL

My car show go to snack, I love them! Great way to just throw in a bag and not have to spend a crazy amount of money on food while I'm at a show
Angela T.
Angela T.
Aransas Pass, TX

My little kids favorite! Our favorite flavors are the sour cream and onion, and the pizza flavor.
love the canister and how non greasy they are.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?

Join Now