BY PRINGLES #33 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?11 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?4 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?14 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Nancy D.
Once you pop you can't stop! That's the truth with these!!! I love the sour cream and onion flavor. Pros- they're usually super cheap. $1-$1.50... Cons- once you pop you can't stop!!! I could finish the entire can in one sitting (I don't, but could!!) these don't last long in our house so I have to usually buy about 6 cans at a time
Sylvia L.
PRINGLES!!!! The best chips in the entire world, the crunch and salty flavors are a huge, huge plus for me. I love the way that they are stacked so that they don't waste so much bag space like other brands of chips. You can even create the duck face by putting two chips together in your mouth! Love them.
Alexis G.
Carmichael, CA
My all time favorite chip is Pringles Sour Cream and Onion! The fact that you get more chip than you do air is perfect, the flavor is perfect and that's why I've been a long time consumer. Only con is that my husband can't reach his hand in the container. Or is that actually a pro? Because it's more for me!
Cassie B.
Tennyson, IN
My favorite thing about Pringles has to be the packaging. No bag half full of air, and the cardboard cylinder protects the fragile chips inside. The sour cream and onion flavor coats every crisp, and is on point. I would definitely recommend these chips to anyone looking for a nice, satisfying snack.
Gabriela E.
I love sour cream and onion Pringles. They're so flavorful and they're just a great snack. They're not so healthy for you so I suggest not eating all of them at the same time but I do anyways. What can I say I love Pringles.
Katie B.
Anniston, AL
This is one of my classic, all time favorite late night snacks! I love that these aren't greasy and therefore not as messy as traditional chips. The only downside is that it is absolutely impossible to eat just one of these.  You may as well just accept the fact that you will eat the whole can! HAHA  Delicious!
misty w.
Albany, GA
I love this chip because it's light airy and lightly seasoned and it's not overwhelming with seasoning and I can eat it with anything such as dip or even just with a sandwich or I could just eat him up by themselves
Autumn O.
rochelle, IL
This is one of the new flavors that I tried idk if it's actually still new but you know what they say if you haven't tried it , it's new to you . I really did not expect to like these because I never really tasted sour cream but I'm glad that I tried this , they taste like veggie dip which I like .
Anna M.
Battle Creek, MI
Pringles are notorious for their shape and packaging, but for me they're almost nostalgic. Pringles have been around a long time and have always been consistently good. The only downside is that I wish there was more flavor, but for the price it's great! Sour cream and onion is my favorite flavor!
Brittney S.
Rainsville, AL
Absolutely love this as a at home, or on the go snack. The amount you get in a can is definitely worth the price. I love that it comes in many flavors and new flavors are constantly being made. There's flavors for everyone. If you haven't tried yet I highly recommend the you do because you won't regret it!
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Winston salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?