BY PRINGLES #4 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?9 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?1 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?13 Answers
Rosa G.
Rosa G.
Homestead, FL
The only Pringles I can't get enough of. You can never just have one. I usually eat the whole thing by myself. It's so hard to share when they taste THAT good. Not as healthy as you'll like. I mean what chips are? But not too bad to have once in a while on cheat day.
Wymeaka J.
Wymeaka J.
Arlington, TN
Foodie Expert
The best of the best. Sour cream and onion is so good. They are very addictive and before you know it they are gone! The only problem is its difficult for larger hands to get into the tube but that means more for me. Great taste
Sam M.
Sam M.
St. Louis
This is my favorite flavor of pringles. I usually but it at my local grocery store or gas station. It's very cheap and tastes amazing. It's not to over powering and it has the perfect crunch to it. I would definitely recommend!
Kristin L.
Kristin L.
Foodie Expert
Such a classic flavor. You cannot go wrong with sour cream and onion. With pringles you don't feel like they stole from you by being mostly air. This packaging is brilliant to give you the most product with as little packaging.
Joline N.
Joline N.
I love the taste of these chips.
The taste is very comforting and these chips are a very good snack.
Yes it did meet my expectations.
It was very delicious.
Something else that I want to add is that it comes in good packaging.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
My kid loves these and so do I. He's a picky eater and will eat these no problem. You get a lot for the price and usually they are on sale 5 for 5 so that makes it even better. Like the packaging as well anything with a lid is definitely great when you have children.
Kasey O.
Kasey O.
Montgomery, AL
Foodie Expert
These chips have always been my number one since the first time I ever bit into one of these delicious duck bill shape chips. Honestly, I do not know anyone who does not like Pringles. Especially the sour cream and onion kind.
Devin V.
Devin V.
Elizabethtown , Pa
Foodie Expert
These are the BEST sour cream and onion chip! They are BURSTING with great flavor and once you start you really cant stop! They have gown up in price over the last several years, but still worth it to buy. I only with they came in larger containers with more chips!
Liz O.
Liz O.
Roy
Pringles is the only brand that doesn't sell air, it comes with a great portion, it lasts me a few days. The taste is amazing and I love how they're never too salty. Gotta love the baked feeling instead of greasy fried chips.
Gabriela E.
Gabriela E.
I love sour cream and onion Pringles. They're so flavorful and they're just a great snack. They're not so healthy for you so I suggest not eating all of them at the same time but I do anyways. What can I say I love Pringles.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?