Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#62 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (38)
Amber M.
Amber M.
Tampa, FL

One of my favorite Pringle flavor and my kids !tastes so good !u can finish a whole can and not notice! It's our favorite.
sheena w.
sheena w.

My daughter loves these they r her fab she has to have 3 when we go to the store once a week she takes for snack at school
Sylvia C.
Sylvia C.

These are so light and crunchy. Great flavor and you don't have to worry about crushed chips in the bottom of the bag. 😂😂😂
Julie W.
Julie W.
Erie, PA

I love these chips! when ever I'm going on long road trips this is my go to chips!! They are crunchy and fresh every time!
alyse R.
alyse R.
Lorain, OH

ALL TIME FAVORITE. These are definitely always in our pantry. great for road trips, watching the game or just to snack on.
Sierra M.
Sierra M.
Little Rock, AR

Perfect for your #beachbag it won't get crushed or dirty while out and about. Whenever you want fresh chips you have them.
Whitney W.
Whitney W.
Conroe, TX

My child is addicted to pringles! His favorite flavor is sour cream & onion! He has been known to eat a few cans a week!!
Melanie F.
Melanie F.
Middletown, NY

Love sour cream and onion Pringles. Perfect amount of chips and love that they don't get all squished because of the can!
Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.
Trenton, MI

Love these. They taste so good and they are very nice for on the go. I lovepacking these for road trips and on my lunch!!
kira d.
kira d.
Hermitage, PA

Yum ! these are so good.. I love the can because you do not have all the broken chips . I love that they are not greasy.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now