BY PRINGLES #3 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Jami  V.
Jami V.
Orange City, IA
Foodie Expert
Ah, the original sour cream and onion pringles. This is my go-to chip of all time. These pringles go with just about everything and there is never a bad time to eat them. Well maybe in bed, but that's it! There is flavor in every chip and you never get tired of it. The only issue I have is the fact that my hand doesn't fit in the tube after half the chips are gone, but I think that's just some kind of marketing scheme.
Brandi R.
Brandi R.
Macclenny, FL
Foodie Expert
Ahh, the Sour Cream & Onion Pringles are by far the best flavor! I buy them regularly and the can is always empty before I know it -- I guess their slogan is true. Once I start in on them I just can't stop! They're always consistently crunchy and evenly flavored, unlike most varieties of chips. I also love that the can keeps them from getting crushed into little pieces. Each bite is perfect!
Christina L.
Christina L.
What an amazing chip to eat! My favorite flavor are the sour cream and onions. They taste so amazing especially while eating a pull pork sandwich! There not the healthiest chips out there but they are amazing. You can chooses from so many different flavors!
Kyla K.
Kyla K.
Pablo, MT
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite of them all by far. Sour cream and onion is my favorite. Hubby got me a can from Walmart. My one complaint is that they should make the container a little bigger for the people with bigger hands. It's kinda hard to reach to the bottom and get your chips. Then tipping it up you empty out crumbs in the process. But other than that it's delicious.
Emily L.
Emily L.
This is my favorite Pringles flavor! As bad it sounds, I could eat it all day. Even though it isn't the healthiest snack, I still love it a lot! I used to hate this flavor for some reason, but I've been missing out just eating the original flavor!
Angelina G.
Angelina G.
My fave chips. It's the classic, Pringles Sour Cream and Onion, Regular Cheese too). Great taste, I love this tube packaging. But I noticed after having any type of Pringles we have a weird breath, even if you brush you teeth it won't help. Very strange because it happens only with Pringles
Hailey S.
Hailey S.
Athens, GA
If you like sour cream and onion chips, you know where I'm going with this... The flavor is great, the chips are crisp, but the smell is dreadful. I have to chew several pieces of gum before my onion breath and weird after taste disappear.
Olivia G.
Olivia G.
Neely, MS
Foodie Expert
I mean what's not to love about Pringles? I always keep them in the pantry (multiple cans). Especially the sour cream and onion since they're my boyfriend's favorite. I like that they have the big mega stack cans as well since he goes through them so quickly. Always so yummy and that good Pringles texture with a wide variety of flavors.
Carolina E.
Carolina E.
Naples, FL
Foodie Expert
These chips have a great sour cream and onion, they are not made whit real potatoes, They are then made into the potato chip shape. Given how highly processed they are maybe arent healty but they do taste good. It's fun to eat them out of the canister too, but it's hard to get at the bottom ones without your hands getting all greasy. "
Shelbie B.
Shelbie B.
Arizona
I love these sour cream Pringles. and that is very surprising from me because i HATE onions and sour cream and anything of the sort, i'm extremely picky. BUT if you are someone like me, very picky, you would still enjoy these. I start eating them and soon or later i find myself almost eating the whole bag. 5/5 stars.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.
Foodie Expert
Pizza flavor... tastes good?