Add a Photo

Photos (35)
Cátia O.
Cátia O.
Portugal

I love these! These are one of my favorite flavors by Pringles. But all their chips are awesome and super tasty! I can never eat only one. :-D
Emily D.
Emily D.
Marblehead, MA

These are so good! They are honestly the only kind of pringles I like! They taste great and the smaller snack pack packages are so convenient!
Michele C.
Michele C.
Middle Vlg, NY

1 word: addicting. Although I prefer cheddar cheese flavor best, these are my second favorite and it's so true once you pop you can't stop. ;)
Christina s.
Christina s.
Harriman, TN

I love the sour cream and onion flavor! Pringles are such great quick snacks to take along or just have in the house. They are very flavorful.
Arichana E.
Arichana E.

Loveee these chips. I'm so addicted to sour cream and onion. I could literally eat a whole container in one sitting without even realizing it.
Jacqueline R.
Jacqueline R.
Grand Terrace, CA

"Once you pop you can't stop!" I can't think of a more accurate marketing statement. I have loved these for years. There is nothing like them.
Lily T.
Lily T.

I love Pringles but I wish they were all evenly flavored. Some of the chips taste like they skipped the flavoring line on the way to the tube!
Rita S.
Rita S.
Jounieh

one of my favorite flavors in Pringles and one of my favorite snack and chips brands, its not cheap but its worth it and high quality product
Christie T.
Christie T.

These are my favorite chip. They have a great crunch and are not greasy. They are great alone or you can dip them. My kids love them as well.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.

I love how unlike every other chip bags it comes full to the top and I'm not the biggest fan of sour cream or onion yet the flavor is amazing
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now