Add a Photo

#10 in Chips
Photos (35)
Theresa D.
Theresa D.

Pringles are very good. I don't feel you get a lot for the price but they sure are tasty! Improvements: Well it is 2016 and you still can't fit your hand in the can. But I guess that's tolerable. Haha. I totally recommend eating them with Cheddar/American Easy Cheese. Not nutritious at all, but so yummy!
Tracy R.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, Nova Scotia

These chips in my opinion have zero flavor ,I personally don't know what all the hype is surrounding these chips ,they are suppose to be flavored with sour cream and onion seasoning but there is no taste at all,I can't stand Pringles ,I think they are horrible chips and will not recommend them to anyone
Addison C.
Addison C.

VERY good! I would recommend you buying these for you or your children. They are very crunchy and good and have all kinds of flavored and tastes! They are amazing. They aren't that expensive if you don't mind paying a little. Noting could replace the taste and goodness of these chips. They are amazing!
Ryan S.
Ryan S.
Virginia Beach, VA

Hate how these chips are usually all broken when I open them. I do use them in my children's lunches and sometimes as a throw snack in my lunch but it seems like they are more broken then there are intact ones. I do like the sour cream and onion taste. If you don't care for salt these are not for you.
Adachukwu N.
Adachukwu N.
Abuja

I am in love. This chip is my favourite all time chip. i loterally dl not buy anyother flavour except when am feeling adventurous. Inexpensive. Tasty . contains sour cream which i love. the saltiness is on another level on its own. It is the right blend. Just buy it affordable tasty and recommendable.
Abigail R.
Abigail R.

Pringles, especially the sour cream and onion brand, are one of my favorites and is a must have for any beach time fun! Although Pringles aren't the most healthy, they are a great thing to have in moderation! If sour cream and onion isn't your thing, they have MANY more options to check out as well!!!
Megan R.
Megan R.
Jarrettsville, MD

I love sour cream and onion Pringles! I never have to worry about my chips being crushed & they are wonderfully flavorful which I is fantastic as opposed to other potato chips that can sometimes be less flavorful or even too much. I almost always have a can or two at my house! Perfect for snacking 😄
Katharina T.
Katharina T.
Schwaebisch Gmuend

The Pringles Sour Cream & Onion Potato Crisps are really good. It is always meating my expectations and one of the best Sour Cream & Onion crisps I've had.
Pringles crisps, like any, are not healthy, and the price is definitely too high, but I would still recommend them and always come back to them.
Maria L.
Maria L.
Edmonton, Alberta

Pringles is by far one of the best potato chips out there on the market! You can never go wrong with these. Sour Cream flavor was the second flavor that I tried after the original and I am okay with it, but not my favorite. It could be too salty when you eat a lot. I still recommend this though.
Carley J.
Carley J.
Athens, TX

Sour cream and onion pringles are THE BEST!!! Me and my sister love them. the taste is so addicting and it's a little too easy to accidentally eat the whole tube in one sitting!! I think this is the best flavor of pringles and I love it!! I don't even like onions or sour cream but these are bomb!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now