Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Megan R.
Megan R.
Jarrettsville, MD

I love sour cream and onion Pringles! I never have to worry about my chips being crushed & they are wonderfully flavorful which I is fantastic as opposed to other potato chips that can sometimes be less flavorful or even too much. I almost always have a can or two at my house! Perfect for snacking 😄
Carley J.
Carley J.
Athens, TX

Sour cream and onion pringles are THE BEST!!! Me and my sister love them. the taste is so addicting and it's a little too easy to accidentally eat the whole tube in one sitting!! I think this is the best flavor of pringles and I love it!! I don't even like onions or sour cream but these are bomb!
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Louisville, KY

These are addicting! At first the taste is kind of weird but they are good and you just keep eating them. Definitely tastes like sour cream and onions so if you don't like that kind of thing then these are not of you lol. I think any flavor of Pringles are pretty good. Definitely recommend these!
Jana K.
Jana K.
Germantown, WI

Although they are a bit more expensive , I love these because they limit my chip intake while keeping them from crumbling or breaking when i put them in my lunch bag. They taste delicious and have just the right amount of seasoning evenly applied to each individual chip. Delicious snack overall.
mikayla f.
mikayla f.

These are my favorite brand of potato chips! Not only do they taste amazing but they are cheap and they fill up the whole can so you're not buying a bag of air!! Love these go parties or get togethers as well because they come in so many different flavors so everyone gets something they love!
Angelina G.
Angelina G.

My fave chips. It's the classic, Pringles Sour Cream and Onion, Regular Cheese too). Great taste, I love this tube packaging. But I noticed after having any type of Pringles we have a weird breath, even if you brush you teeth it won't help. Very strange because it happens only with Pringles
Kelsey U.
Kelsey U.
Owingsville, KY

This has been my favorite flavor of pringles for such a long time. The flavor of sour cream and onio is s strong and tasty. I have repurchased this several times. Pringles flavor is so much better than most comparable potatoe chips. They also provide a great quantity for such a low price.
JoAnna M.
JoAnna M.
Frankfort, Ky

With Pringles Sour Cream & Onion Potato Chips you can not go wrong. They have a great flavor but be warned, you can't just eat a couple because they are highly addicting. They are at a great price point and the cans are filled to the top (unlike bag potato chips that start half way down).
Livvy L.
Livvy L.

These are my favorite of the Pringles brand. The chips are also always crisp and full of flavoring. They always meet my expectations. Right when I open the container I cannot stop. I could probably eat the whole tube if I don't muster up the slightest of self control. I highly recommend.
Andreina M.
Andreina M.

This pringles are the best in the world. i know they are not healthy at all but common who wants healthy comfort food? No ones. Please go buy this pringles but just be careful because if you start eating them afterward there is no turning back You'll just have to buy it over and over.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now