BY PRINGLES #15 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?11 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?4 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?14 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Allison M.
Mandeville, LA
I have been eating Pringles forever, since they came out when I was a kid. They haven't changed and all and they don't need to! The flavor is great, they come in a helpful container that doesn't get them all smashed, and the price is right. I'll always buy pringles.
Nirvana W.
Forest Lake, MN
I bought these chips for my Son and they were quite affordable at around $3 at walmart. These Pringles were tasty and the packing was very convenient. A perfect addition to a packed lunch. I will purchase this product again. I would also recommend them to others.
Maggie C.
Sacramento, CA
This is my favorite favor among Pringles chips. It is thin and crispy. However, it gets a little salty if I have too much of it. I know I should be having too much of it In a day, but it is THAT good. I usually get this at Safeway, and it is not expensive at all.
Nickhole C.
Cadet, MO
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite Pringles ever. I buy them all the time. I can eat a whole thing of them at once. My son loves them too. If I am eating them he comes up to me and says 'my chips' I also like the prices they aren't too expensive to buy them a lot of the time.
Michaela G.
Dallas, NC
Foodie Expert
These Pringles are really good! My only complaint with Pringles is I feel like I don't really get a lot of chips for my money. That being said, I think the quality of the chips being in the can instead of the bag is a lot better. So, I would definitely buy again.
Becky H.
Greenwood, SC
Pringles are my favorite potato chips because they are crunchy and not full of oil. They always have the perfect amount of flavor on each chip. They can be a little pricey but I also know that I am paying for a full can of chips rather than a bag of mostly air!
Jaqueline P.
Rialto, CA
Foodie Expert
OMG! I don't know what it is, but out of all the things I must have as a snack are these! They're so delicious. I buy these at any grocery store. but if you haven't tried these, you must. I always buy these when I'm in the mood for a snack. Also buy the dip!
Brenda  G.
Fontana, CA
I love this flavor in particular, it really does taste like sour cream and onion, they taste really good and I like how the chips aren't so hard like other chips that stab the inside of my mouth, I would recommend to others and definitely would repurchase.
Rosalie G.
Exeter, NH
If I could eat a package of Pringles sour cream and onion chips a day without repercussions I believe I would. Absolutely my all time favorite flavor and chip brand. Even my two year old loves them and he is a very picky eater so that should say something.
Stephanie W.
Chipley, FL
I have several favorite Pringles flavors but the one I reach for most often is sour cream and onion. It is basically a staple for any occasion calling for potato chips. The tube canister is perfect for snacking and revealing the remaining chips for later.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Winston salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?