Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#15 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (37)
Kylie C.
Kylie C.
Bronx, NY

Though I love the original flavor, I have to say the best of this pack is the sour cream and onion. It's sweet, sour, and salty at the same time.
Shirley and Sheila D.
Shirley and Sheila D.
Belguim

These are my favorite flavor of the pringles chips/crisps! these are very cheap to buy in the store. I love the flavor! you need to try these.
Holly D.
Holly D.

Favorite chips of all time! Pringles used to be .99 cents, but they have jacked up the prices. Still get them though...no good off brand version.
Johannalyne A.
Johannalyne A.
Fontana, Ca

One of my favorite type of Pringles. I can eat he whole can by myself. They're good and you can take them anywhere like a picnic or to the beach.
Diane L.
Diane L.
Lorain, OH

These snack packs really help to make lunch so much more easy to prep and get out the door. Tasty but calorie controlled, it's even great for me.
Claudia L.
Claudia L.
Oakland Park, FL

Awesomely packed in small packs, cause you can never eat too much of them, you'll finish the whole bag, so these help you eat only what you need.
Jt N.
Jt N.
Vicksburg, MS

These things melt in your mouth and make u wanna eat chips all day. Good for summer days . I love them so much and they are good for movie nights
Wendy M.
Wendy M.
Hillsboro, OH

Family loves these chips. We always have at least one container at the house at all times. My husband makes sure I have it on the list each week.
Christina W.
Christina W.

Best sour cream and onion chips. Not only do they taste amazing, but they are fun to eat! They seem to be custom fit for snacking! Love Pringles!
Nikki G.
Nikki G.
Old orchard Beach, Maine

This is my second favorite Pringles product, next to your new Multigrain FarmHouse Pringles . Please make more multigrain types! they are amazing
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?

Join Now