Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#62 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (38)
Donna R.
Donna R.
Van Buren, AR

These are my sons favorite. He takes them for his school lunch. Can't go wrong with sour cream and onion Pringles! So yummy
Katie L.
Katie L.
Holly Springs, NC

Perfect #beachday essential! The container makes it easy to conceal your snack from sand, water, or from getting dried out.
Columbus, OH

These are my absolute favorite chips. I've never been one to like regular flavored chips, so these are definitely my go-to!
Edna M.
Edna M.
Mcalester, OK

Best flavor. It's universal as far as sour cream & onion goes. The chip itself is always crispy and you can't eat just one.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Tampa, FL

One of my favorite Pringle flavor and my kids !tastes so good !u can finish a whole can and not notice! It's our favorite.
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Placerville, CA

My family loves these chips! The shape makes it easy to add to a lunch bag. Doesn't crush like most chips. A little salty.
sheena w.
sheena w.

My daughter loves these they r her fab she has to have 3 when we go to the store once a week she takes for snack at school
Sylvia C.
Sylvia C.

These are so light and crunchy. Great flavor and you don't have to worry about crushed chips in the bottom of the bag. 😂😂😂
BreAhna A.
BreAhna A.
Levelland, TX

This is my second favorite chip flavor from Pringles! It is a very strong flavor and they always give you plenty of chips!
Kassie T.
Kassie T.

Just enough crunch!!!!! I love the amount of flavor each chip gets and each one has the same amount! Great for lunches too
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?