BY PRINGLES #5 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

Alexis G.
Alexis G.
Carmichael, CA
My all time favorite chip is Pringles Sour Cream and Onion! The fact that you get more chip than you do air is perfect, the flavor is perfect and that's why I've been a long time consumer. Only con is that my husband can't reach his hand in the container. Or is that actually a pro? Because it's more for me!
Rebekah M.
Rebekah M.
Target always has really good sales on Pringles, so I stock up whenever I see them on sale.  Everyone in my house loves them and they never last long.  Our favorite flavors are sour cream & onion, cheddar & sour cream and salt & vinegar.  I definitely plan to keep these stocked up!
Cassie B.
Cassie B.
Tennyson, IN
My favorite thing about Pringles has to be the packaging. No bag half full of air, and the cardboard cylinder protects the fragile chips inside. The sour cream and onion flavor coats every crisp, and is on point. I would definitely recommend these chips to anyone looking for a nice, satisfying snack.
Nancy D.
Nancy D.
Once you pop you can't stop! That's the truth with these!!! I love the sour cream and onion flavor. Pros- they're usually super cheap. $1-$1.50... Cons- once you pop you can't stop!!! I could finish the entire can in one sitting (I don't, but could!!) these don't last long in our house so I have to usually buy about 6 cans at a time
Autumn O.
Autumn O.
Rochelle, IL
Foodie Expert
This is one of the new flavors that I tried idk if it's actually still new but you know what they say if you haven't tried it , it's new to you . I really did not expect to like these because I never really tasted sour cream but I'm glad that I tried this , they taste like veggie dip which I like .
Brittney S.
Brittney S.
Rainsville, AL
Foodie Expert
Absolutely love this as a at home, or on the go snack. The amount you get in a can is definitely worth the price. I love that it comes in many flavors and new flavors are constantly being made. There's flavors for everyone. If you haven't tried yet I highly recommend the you do because you won't regret it!
Anna M.
Anna M.
Battle Creek, MI
Foodie Expert
Pringles are notorious for their shape and packaging, but for me they're almost nostalgic. Pringles have been around a long time and have always been consistently good. The only downside is that I wish there was more flavor, but for the price it's great! Sour cream and onion is my favorite flavor!
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
House Springs, MO
Foodie Expert
Im definitely a "chip lover" and eat a lot of chips. For the price and the taste it's wonderful. Very rare do you find people who don't like Pringles...plus this flavor of Pringles. I sometimes do wish there were more quantity in the container because sadly i can eat the whole can in one go.
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Comanche, OK
Just the perfect amount of sour cream and onion flavor and salt. It makes. My mouth watery just thinking about them. Add the best thing is my toddler loves them too and it's a fun, cheap, and non mess product for her. Pringles Sour Cream and Onion Grab AND Go!, 1.41-Ounce Packages (Pack of 12)
Paris C.
Paris C.
Bowling Green, Ky
Pringles Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion taste amazing! I usually buy these at Krogers. They are pretty affordable but the price could be lower for the amount. The taste is very distinguishable but in a perfect way. I recommend this for parents to buy for kids as a perfect snack.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.
Foodie Expert
Pizza flavor... tastes good?