Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#70 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (38)
Laura P.
Laura P.
Fridley, MN

I actually like these slightly better than regular potato chips. You still get the great flavor but without all the grease.
Jade J.
Jade J.

Best Pringles ever. My second go to flavor. The first is the cheddar ones. I love the can. Definitely get what you pay for!
Katie L.
Katie L.
Holly Springs, NC

Perfect #beachday essential! The container makes it easy to conceal your snack from sand, water, or from getting dried out.
Edna M.
Edna M.
Mcalester, OK

Best flavor. It's universal as far as sour cream & onion goes. The chip itself is always crispy and you can't eat just one.
Donna R.
Donna R.
Van Buren, AR

These are my sons favorite. He takes them for his school lunch. Can't go wrong with sour cream and onion Pringles! So yummy
Kassie T.
Kassie T.

Just enough crunch!!!!! I love the amount of flavor each chip gets and each one has the same amount! Great for lunches too
alyse R.
alyse R.
Lorain, OH

ALL TIME FAVORITE. These are definitely always in our pantry. great for road trips, watching the game or just to snack on.
BreAhna A.
BreAhna A.
Levelland, TX

This is my second favorite chip flavor from Pringles! It is a very strong flavor and they always give you plenty of chips!
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Placerville, CA

My family loves these chips! The shape makes it easy to add to a lunch bag. Doesn't crush like most chips. A little salty.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Tampa, FL

One of my favorite Pringle flavor and my kids !tastes so good !u can finish a whole can and not notice! It's our favorite.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now