Add a Photo

Photos (35)
Sara L.
Sara L.
Lutherville Timonium, MD

I am guilty of eating half a can of Pringles in one sitting. They are addicting, crispy, and satisfying. You can never go wrong with a Pringle.
Caroline L.
Caroline L.
Austin, TX

Amazing love these so much just so wonderful I get so excites every time I buy them. Omg my mouth is getting watery from just thinking of them.
Stephanie p.
Stephanie p.

I really hate these they smell so bad I don't really like the flavors they have i perder the original and they are a bit too salty for my taste
Yael M.
Yael M.

This was a great buy since it has different flavors of cans and you don't have to continue eating only one flavor you can always change it up.
Laila A.
Laila A.

This pack of sour cream & onion Pringles is so cute. I think it's a cute way to eat your Pringles in a mini pack but anyway they taste awesome
Rachael W.
Rachael W.

BEST CHIPS EVER! They're so yummy and cheap to which is awesome! My friend showed them to me and now I have an addiction for them! So so good!
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Birmingham, MI

I love these Sour Cream and Onion Pringles. I can eat a whole can in one sitting, not something to be proud of, but that is how good they are.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Newport News, VA

So let me just say how amazing these are. Wen I bring a carton to work they are always gone by the end of the day they have a wonderful flavor
Nicole F.
Nicole F.

Delicious! And best part is that the container brings a decent amount of Pringles :) sour cream & onion is my favorite flavor from this brand.
Jolene L.
Jolene L.

Pringles never disappoints. I love all the new flavors they come out with and the classics never get old. Thank you for never selling air! Lol
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now