Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Julie L.
Julie L.
Kemptville, on

Nice snack size, good flavor. Always fresh. Consistant quality. Small package makes it 3asy to take them on the go or to add to lunches.
Susan A.
Susan A.
Bakersfield, CA

Love these chips, so much so that it is hard not to eat the whole can in one sitting lol. Good flavor, good snack and really inexpensive.
patty w.
patty w.

Amazing to pack in lunch boxes, taking on traveling trips in the car, or just when you have a chip craving but don't want to eat to many.
Amy M.
Amy M.

This is a family favorite. I crack it open and every body digs in. S a matter of fact, my wight year old niece won't eat anyother brand.
Kaitlyn V.
Kaitlyn V.
Paradise, NL

Who doesn't love Pringles like honestly so good! Could eat a whole thing myself in one sitting. If you haven't tried them you should!!!!
Keayona M.
Keayona M.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

My Favorite. Chips I Love To Eat. The Flavor Is Amazing And Rich. There's A Fair Amount Of Chips In The Can. And They Always Taste Fresh
Brisa S.
Brisa S.
Las Vegas, NV

I love Pringles cheddar cheese they are so delicious. I love how i can take my container everywhere to work to the park everywhere i go.
Amy C.
Amy C.
Springville, UT

This is one of the original flavor, and I still think it's the best. I do wish they would put flavor on both sides of the chips, though.
Vicki R.
Vicki R.
Brooklyn, NY

On the road, this is my go-to gas station chip. Tastes the same anywhere you go in the world. Perfect amount of savoriness in one crisp.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
miami , florida

I love the Pringles but if I get to choose master the onion with sour cream is my delirium meaning I like all and I do not like to share
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now