Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Jannien T.
Jannien T.
Royal Plm Bch, FL

I always have to get two or three of these. I love pringles and so do my family. I also like that it is not greasy, and they are crunchy.
Julie L.
Julie L.
Kemptville, on

Nice snack size, good flavor. Always fresh. Consistant quality. Small package makes it 3asy to take them on the go or to add to lunches.
I love Pringles . The chips taste great . The chips are so crunchy . I have always been a fan of Pringles . This is my favorite brand !💖💖
Susan A.
Susan A.
Bakersfield, CA

Love these chips, so much so that it is hard not to eat the whole can in one sitting lol. Good flavor, good snack and really inexpensive.
Silvia S.
Silvia S.

This potatoes are my favorites, the flavor is sooooo good! They are the perfect compliment to my hamburguers or hot dogs, love love love!
Ale o.
Ale o.
NM

I'm eating this right now and they are so delicious they have a flavor that everyone will like I usually get the original or the cheddar.
Amy C.
Amy C.
Springville, UT

This is one of the original flavor, and I still think it's the best. I do wish they would put flavor on both sides of the chips, though.
Vicki R.
Vicki R.
Brooklyn, NY

On the road, this is my go-to gas station chip. Tastes the same anywhere you go in the world. Perfect amount of savoriness in one crisp.
Amy M.
Amy M.

This is a family favorite. I crack it open and every body digs in. S a matter of fact, my wight year old niece won't eat anyother brand.
Raquel B.
Raquel B.
Quito, Ecuador

The perfect combination! These are my faves when it comes to Pringles. Perfect to take out and eat a few when you crave something salty.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?

Join Now