Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Gabriela A.
Gabriela A.
rialto, ca

Really like these types of chips. They come in many different flavors like cheddar and original. Plus they're very cheap and easy to find.
Kendal M.
Kendal M.

Pringles are absolutely delicious (and they're the only crisps these days that are ever full) love them but hate how they're so expensive!
Shelby
Shelby

My husband loves these chips. I have to buy them every time I go to the grocery store. Its better than any other sour cream and onion chip.
Himanshu B.
Himanshu B.
Rego Park, NY

My all time favorite and cant eat enough of this. Love the taste and flavor. I have tried other brands but nothing is as crisp as pringles
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
USA

Classic Pringles! Has always been a great snack and so affordable! These are very light and you just can't eat 1 lol will continue to buy.
Ulrica B.
Ulrica B.
Kalamazoo, MI

My kids love Pringles. I think they have changed their recipe as they are not as good as they used to be. They lack flavor in my opinion.
Sara F.
Sara F.
Beaufort, NC

I love these!! Sour cream and onion Pringles are my favorite flavor. I could eat them all the time but unfortunately they're not healthy.
Caroline M.
Caroline M.
Milledgeville, GA

These are my all time favorite flavor of cheetos!!! they're so tasty and almost addicting. its nect to impossible to not eat an entire can
Susan A.
Susan A.
Bakersfield, CA

Love these chips, so much so that it is hard not to eat the whole can in one sitting lol. Good flavor, good snack and really inexpensive.
Jannien T.
Jannien T.
Royal Plm Bch, FL

I always have to get two or three of these. I love pringles and so do my family. I also like that it is not greasy, and they are crunchy.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?

Join Now