Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Gabriela A.
Gabriela A.
rialto, ca

Really like these types of chips. They come in many different flavors like cheddar and original. Plus they're very cheap and easy to find.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
USA

Classic Pringles! Has always been a great snack and so affordable! These are very light and you just can't eat 1 lol will continue to buy.
Sara F.
Sara F.
Beaufort, NC

I love these!! Sour cream and onion Pringles are my favorite flavor. I could eat them all the time but unfortunately they're not healthy.
Jannien T.
Jannien T.
Royal Plm Bch, FL

I always have to get two or three of these. I love pringles and so do my family. I also like that it is not greasy, and they are crunchy.
Grace C.
Grace C.

My favourite thing in the whole entire world i could eat them all day I love love love them so so so much they are my favourite food ever
Susan A.
Susan A.
Bakersfield, CA

Love these chips, so much so that it is hard not to eat the whole can in one sitting lol. Good flavor, good snack and really inexpensive.
Julie L.
Julie L.
Kemptville, on

Nice snack size, good flavor. Always fresh. Consistant quality. Small package makes it 3asy to take them on the go or to add to lunches.
Ulrica B.
Ulrica B.
Kalamazoo, MI

My kids love Pringles. I think they have changed their recipe as they are not as good as they used to be. They lack flavor in my opinion.
Silvia S.
Silvia S.

This potatoes are my favorites, the flavor is sooooo good! They are the perfect compliment to my hamburguers or hot dogs, love love love!
Letty A.
Letty A.
Katy, TX

The best and I super highly recommend this product!The best and I super highly recommend this product! Especially if you're picky like me
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?

Join Now