BY PRINGLES #22 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?11 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?4 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?14 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Charity  W.
Jonesboro, GA
These are the best chips ever, there actual worth your money bcuz it's the only chip brand that doesn't sell us air! As well as the flavor of sour cream and onion is very much there and not missed. I only wish that there was something to get the chips at the bottom because my hand cannot fit down that far.
Jessica C.
Foodie Expert
Pringle Potato Crisps Spur Cream & Onion are my favorite. They are full of flavor and very addicting. They go great with a dip or by themselves. They are relatively inexpensive, sold almost everywhere, and are the perfect snack. You can bring them to the beach, bring them on a road trip, or enjoy them at home.
Vianny S.
Foodie Expert
My favorite chips ever! I always buy the small container, 100 calories and trow one in my lunch box for work, it totally helps when I get the craving.
They have really good flavor and love that you don't your hands dirty or salty trying to eat them like other chips, also they are always intact and never broke
Ryan S.
Virginia Beach, VA
Hate how these chips are usually all broken when I open them. I do use them in my children's lunches and sometimes as a throw snack in my lunch but it seems like they are more broken then there are intact ones. I do like the sour cream and onion taste. If you don't care for salt these are not for you.
Kimberly H.
Foodie Expert
Not only does Pringles not leave your hand all greasy, but they're super flavorful! However, even if they advertise that you don't get your hand greasy, you still get your hand dirty sticking it in the canister when it starts getting low on chips. Major annoyance. Plus, the chips still somehow end up broken in canisters. Not all of them but some.
Sonia W.
Whenever I want chips I grab these, Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Potato Crisps. They are never greasy and have so many different flavors to enjoy. I sometimes eat them with a sandwich or alone as a snack. They are perfect for a snack to keep at work. I appreciate the packing with the lid, as an open bag would cause the chips to go stale faster.
Melissa M.
Foodie Expert
These are literally the best chips. They have no air unlike the rest of the chips that have about 50% air in each bag. Also, these are so addicting. I can't stop eating them when I start. I don't know. There is something in there that makes you want to eat more. By far the best chips. You can usually find these in Shop Rite or Walmart on sale.
Courtney C.
Mt Washington, KY
Foodie Expert
These are addicting! At first the taste is kind of weird but they are good and you just keep eating them. Definitely tastes like sour cream and onions so if you don't like that kind of thing then these are not of you lol. I think any flavor of Pringles are pretty good. Definitely recommend these!
Natalia M.
Greenville, SC
Foodie Expert
Yummy I used to love these as a kid. And now my kids also love to eat them. Good flavor nice and salty. Good little snack. The other thing I don't like is the price change. I used to find these for a dollar before and now they are always 1.50 and up depending on where you buy it from.
Andreina M.
Foodie Expert
This pringles are the best in the world. i know they are not healthy at all but common who wants healthy comfort food? No ones. Please go buy this pringles but just be careful because if you start eating them afterward there is no turning back You'll just have to buy it over and over.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?