BY PRINGLES #9 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?11 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?1 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?14 Answers
Yadira N.
Yadira N.
Yuma
These chips are very filling but so addictive. These are very affordable anywhere. The flavors are also very good and has creative names for each flavor. I am a repeat costume of this product. I would recommend anyone to try these chips .
Shanna F.
Shanna F.
Merced
I love this flavor! It's so hard to only easy a couple of these! I do like them better than the Lays brand. They aren't the healthiest but the packaging makes them taste fresher than a bag of chips. I always pair them with my sandwiches.
Janelly L.
Janelly L.
Philadelphia, PA
I have been eating Pringles for many years and I love it. I always reach for this brand and they are very good. I have no complains these are very good. You can purchase these from any grocery store.
Jade B.
Jade B.
Louisville
These are a classic. I mean who doesn't like pringles. I've been eating these since I was little and I love them. I buy them all the time and so does my family. I love these type of chips and they don't jip ya of chips, they barely have air in them already!! It's great I love it
sayra s.
sayra s.
Foodie Expert
These are soooo good! The flavor is so appetizing and powerful and these chops are very affordable and great for a snack when needed :) I love this type of packaging a lot, but I just hate when my chips break in packaging. Still so good though!
Asia B.
Asia B.
Elkhart, IN
Foodie Expert
Awesome flavor! Wish they would lower the price back down to $1 since they don't last that long . I could eat a whole can in one sitting they're so good! By far my favorite Pringles flavor!! Only chips you don't get half a container of .
Lee B.
Lee B.
Williamsburg, VA
Foodie Expert
Favorite Pringle flavor! Taste amazing love the packaging also. Very good price at Walmart usually have a sale like buy one get one free. Very similar to the lays but the taste is a lot better although the lays chips have a better crunch.
Madisyn W.
Madisyn W.
Metuchen, NJ
I love this flavor of chip from Pringles! I love the way the company packages their product. Obviously not the healthiest of snacks but still delicious. I like that the chip itself (not the flavoring) is different than most chips (as in it’s not as greasy as most chip brands).
Layla C.
Layla C.
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite chips. I get them at Walmart for $1.50 or less I'm not quite sure. Did you leave my mouth dry but not to dry so it's not a big deal. They compare to the lays ones. I would recommend this to others they are so good
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
Corona
This is honestly my favorite kind of chips. I love how the product is boxed and I love this flavor specifically the most. I could go all day eating this. It's rather cheap if you go to the right places and I would recommend this to everyone unless you hate this kind of flavor
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?