Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#70 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (38)
raven  S.
raven S.
Seguin, TX

My favorite are the sour cream & onion. They're like so addicting. I also love the original but they get boring after awhile
Kassandra L.
Kassandra L.
York, Sc

I really hate sour cream & onion for any thing. But for this it has just the right amount, not to much or to less. It works!
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Valparaiso, IN

A staple in our house. Everyone loves these crisps! The flavor is great and they don't have a greasy feel like potato chips.
Peggy W.
Peggy W.

Sour Crean & Onion Pringles are still an all-time favorite. Nothing goes better with a good homemade sandwich like Pringles!
sarahi g.
sarahi g.
Spring Valley, CA

The sour cream are the best. Only company of chips that does not sell air I love the fact its full all the way to the top (:
Amy L.
Amy L.
Forest Hills, NY

Pringles are addictive! Once you pop you can't stop. Its for real. They have interesting flavors and I want to try them all.
Elida A.
Elida A.

One word for this snack "Delicious" I just try it and l love it the taste is so good if you don't try it yet you should do .
Jessica B.
Jessica B.

Sour cream and onion cannot be beat when you get pringles. I love this flavor I just wish there were more in the container!
Columbus, OH

These are my absolute favorite chips. I've never been one to like regular flavored chips, so these are definitely my go-to!
Destiny S.
Destiny S.

LITERALLY THEEE BEST KIND OF POTATO CHIP THAT YOU CAN BUY!! Not as greasy as the average potato chip but tastes way better!
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now