BY PRINGLES #5 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

Rayven S.
Rayven S.
Cleveland Hts, OH
These are super delicious! They're soft and almost melt in your mouth but they're also crispy to the bite. They have a strong onion flavor but I love it! They can be a bit messy if you try to stack them (as advertised), but that's not a real problem. They're not very expensive (can be found for a little over a dollar) so that's a plus.
Hailey S.
Hailey S.
Athens, GA
If you like sour cream and onion chips, you know where I'm going with this... The flavor is great, the chips are crisp, but the smell is dreadful. I have to chew several pieces of gum before my onion breath and weird after taste disappear.
Carolina E.
Carolina E.
Naples, FL
Foodie Expert
These chips have a great sour cream and onion, they are not made whit real potatoes, They are then made into the potato chip shape. Given how highly processed they are maybe arent healty but they do taste good. It's fun to eat them out of the canister too, but it's hard to get at the bottom ones without your hands getting all greasy. "
Kristina W.
Kristina W.
United States
Sour Cream Pringles are one of the best kind there is! They taste amazing and hardly any seasoning gets left on your fringes. Of course, they aren't a healthy alternative, but they are really nice for a cheat day. I definitely recommend!
Sara M.
Sara M.
Meriden, CT
Foodie Expert
Best and favorite chip flavor!!! I wish Pringles made a double sleeve of these because they're so damn good. They really add some zest into the basic chip. They're usually on sale at the grocery store, which is awesome. The design and packaging is eye catching with the famous Pringle's man on front that hasn't changed in years.
Emma O.
Emma O.
Westwood, NJ
Foodie Expert
By far the best flavor chips by Pringles ever! I could eat these chips all day. They are crisp and always have great flavoring and can be bought at any supermarket or convenience store. The flavor of the sour cream and onions by Pringle's is always better than its competitors because the flavoring is even on the chip
Shelbie B.
Shelbie B.
Arizona
I love these sour cream Pringles. and that is very surprising from me because i HATE onions and sour cream and anything of the sort, i'm extremely picky. BUT if you are someone like me, very picky, you would still enjoy these. I start eating them and soon or later i find myself almost eating the whole bag. 5/5 stars.
Treslyn W.
Treslyn W.
Wichita, KS
This is probably hands down my favorite brand of potato chip and sour cream and onion is the best flavor they have! I buy it any opportunity that I have! I've compared it with Stax Sour Cream and Onion and while they are both delicious, I love the thinner texture of Pringles, I find the more pleasing to eat.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Foodie Expert
I love sour cream and onion chips and these are one of my favorite ones! I really love that pringles are in a can and dont make you pay for added air in the bag. These taste so good and have a nice crisp and airy crunch to them. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who like chips and eats sandwiches alot.
Rebekah M.
Rebekah M.
Target always has really good sales on Pringles, so I stock up whenever I see them on sale.  Everyone in my house loves them and they never last long.  Our favorite flavors are sour cream & onion, cheddar & sour cream and salt & vinegar.  I definitely plan to keep these stocked up!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.
Foodie Expert
Pizza flavor... tastes good?