Add a Photo

Photos (35)
Claudia L.
Claudia L.
Oakland Park, FL

Awesomely packed in small packs, cause you can never eat too much of them, you'll finish the whole bag, so these help you eat only what you need.
Jt N.
Jt N.
Vicksburg, MS

These things melt in your mouth and make u wanna eat chips all day. Good for summer days . I love them so much and they are good for movie nights
Wendy M.
Wendy M.
Hillsboro, OH

Family loves these chips. We always have at least one container at the house at all times. My husband makes sure I have it on the list each week.
Christina W.
Christina W.

Best sour cream and onion chips. Not only do they taste amazing, but they are fun to eat! They seem to be custom fit for snacking! Love Pringles!
Nikki G.
Nikki G.
Old orchard Beach, Maine

This is my second favorite Pringles product, next to your new Multigrain FarmHouse Pringles . Please make more multigrain types! they are amazing
Liseth C.
Liseth C.

I Love Pringles. They are my favorite snacks for the evening. They are extremely divine. Although this is not my favorite flavor I like Pringles
Kwanza O.
Kwanza O.
Memphis, TN

These are always a better option than chips, because they have less calories, more flavor and less mess. I can't wait for new flavors to launch.
Vanessa B.
Vanessa B.
Safety Harbor, FL

My car show go to snack, I love them! Great way to just throw in a bag and not have to spend a crazy amount of money on food while I'm at a show
Angela T.
Angela T.
Aransas Pass, TX

My little kids favorite! Our favorite flavors are the sour cream and onion, and the pizza flavor.
love the canister and how non greasy they are.
Lia W.
Lia W.

Are very delicious, i like this pringles , but in my opinion the price is so expensive, i really like buy it and comment if is delicious or no.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now