Add a Photo

#22 in Chips
Photos (38)
joy ..
joy ..

Absolutely love these Pringles!!! Their crunch is irresistible and their flavor is great! Only down side...why are they so many calories?!?
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Bluffton, OH

I love pringles they are just delicious and so easy to grab on your way out the door. Sour cream and onion is the most popular in my house.
Fern T.
Fern T.

Movie night in front of TV needed a snack, what did we grab? Sour cream and onion. Perfect. Shame the film was not as good as the Pringles.
Phylicia C.
Phylicia C.

Good chips! great to throw in my lunch! the seem to get to be less in less in each container. a lot of times you can get them on sale tho!
Sharifa L.
Sharifa L.

Out of all the flavors... sour cream and is hands down my favorite flavor. eEven more than cheddar... though cheddar is good. really good.
Kaitlynn R.
Kaitlynn R.
Milan, IN

The flavor of this chips is really good, like the classic sour cream and onion flavor, however they leave a chalky feel in the aftertaste.
Kendal M.
Kendal M.

Pringles are absolutely delicious (and they're the only crisps these days that are ever full) love them but hate how they're so expensive!
Milagro G.
Milagro G.
San José, Costa Rica

This flavor is my favorite
It's taste are incredible, I really love these chips
What I like is that its package comes with 100% of product
Shelby
Shelby

My husband loves these chips. I have to buy them every time I go to the grocery store. Its better than any other sour cream and onion chip.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
USA

Classic Pringles! Has always been a great snack and so affordable! These are very light and you just can't eat 1 lol will continue to buy.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?

Join Now