BY PRINGLES #5 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

Brandi R.
Brandi R.
Macclenny, FL
Foodie Expert
Ahh, the Sour Cream & Onion Pringles are by far the best flavor! I buy them regularly and the can is always empty before I know it -- I guess their slogan is true. Once I start in on them I just can't stop! They're always consistently crunchy and evenly flavored, unlike most varieties of chips. I also love that the can keeps them from getting crushed into little pieces. Each bite is perfect!
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
San Benito , TX
I've been eating pringles since I was a kid I love them! They are so addicting like you say your going to stop but you can't and you end up eating the whole can at least I do. Anyways I love the sour cream flavor it's a great snack to take on picnics or Anywhere really they have those little mini sizes also and a bunch of different flavors so you can always try something knew !
Christina L.
Christina L.
Foodie Expert
What an amazing chip to eat! My favorite flavor are the sour cream and onions. They taste so amazing especially while eating a pull pork sandwich! There not the healthiest chips out there but they are amazing. You can chooses from so many different flavors!
Kyla K.
Kyla K.
Pablo, MT
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite of them all by far. Sour cream and onion is my favorite. Hubby got me a can from Walmart. My one complaint is that they should make the container a little bigger for the people with bigger hands. It's kinda hard to reach to the bottom and get your chips. Then tipping it up you empty out crumbs in the process. But other than that it's delicious.
Mikki S.
Mikki S.
I love Pringles Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion. I love the packaging and how each chip is stack on top of on another to avoid severe breakage. I love pairing this chip with a sandwich. It is salty and crunchy, the perfect combination. It is available in most if not all grocery stores and has a decent price. Yes, I would recommend to everyone.
Emily L.
Emily L.
This is my favorite Pringles flavor! As bad it sounds, I could eat it all day. Even though it isn't the healthiest snack, I still love it a lot! I used to hate this flavor for some reason, but I've been missing out just eating the original flavor!
Angelina G.
Angelina G.
My fave chips. It's the classic, Pringles Sour Cream and Onion, Regular Cheese too). Great taste, I love this tube packaging. But I noticed after having any type of Pringles we have a weird breath, even if you brush you teeth it won't help. Very strange because it happens only with Pringles
Olivia G.
Olivia G.
Neely, MS
Foodie Expert
I mean what's not to love about Pringles? I always keep them in the pantry (multiple cans). Especially the sour cream and onion since they're my boyfriend's favorite. I like that they have the big mega stack cans as well since he goes through them so quickly. Always so yummy and that good Pringles texture with a wide variety of flavors.
Rayven S.
Rayven S.
Cleveland Hts, OH
These are super delicious! They're soft and almost melt in your mouth but they're also crispy to the bite. They have a strong onion flavor but I love it! They can be a bit messy if you try to stack them (as advertised), but that's not a real problem. They're not very expensive (can be found for a little over a dollar) so that's a plus.
Hailey S.
Hailey S.
Athens, GA
If you like sour cream and onion chips, you know where I'm going with this... The flavor is great, the chips are crisp, but the smell is dreadful. I have to chew several pieces of gum before my onion breath and weird after taste disappear.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.
Foodie Expert
Pizza flavor... tastes good?