Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#70 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (38)
Morgan H.
Morgan H.

Hands down my favorite flavor of Pringles! The best part about Pringles are the major crunch that comes along with each bite!
Lauryn C.
Lauryn C.

I just recently tried these, and let me tell you I could not get enough of the taste. You can't not like sour cream and onion
Monica A.
Monica A.
Los Angeles, CA

I love eating pringles with a passion. I'm a huge eater and love all types of food. But these chips are some of my favorites.
Bety P.
Bety P.

Although it has a top to recap and eat them later lol that doesn't happen!! 😂 All the chips are gone! especially this flavor.
Tasha J.
Tasha J.

Num num num! My favorite chip flavor the only pringle flavor that i buy! I usually eat these instead of the lays potato chips
Jesana M.
Jesana M.

THIS IS THE BEST SNACK IN ALL WORLD. The taste is AMAZING and the perfect crunchy make this in a snack you can't ear all time
denise r.
denise r.

These taste soooooooo AMAZING !! these are my favorite type of pringles. they are so tasty ! but do leave a bad breath smell
Meghan B.
Meghan B.

Great flavor and I mean who doesn't love Pringles. Such a great snack and you don't have to worry about them getting crushed
Janae C.
Janae C.
Flushing, MI

I love Pringles! They are a great snack for on the go. They are tasty and they don't get crunched because they are in a can.
Kassandra L.
Kassandra L.
York, Sc

I really hate sour cream & onion for any thing. But for this it has just the right amount, not to much or to less. It works!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now