Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Sophie D.
Sophie D.
Salisbury

All time fave Crisps have been since I was a child crunchy such a. Yum flavour and you can make duck beaks out of them to entertain the kids
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Bluffton, OH

I love pringles they are just delicious and so easy to grab on your way out the door. Sour cream and onion is the most popular in my house.
Emma R.
Emma R.
Amherst, MA

My favorite chips, great flavor and you get a lot of product for your buck. Only thing to say is that it is very easy to eat the whole tin!
Lizeth C.
Lizeth C.
Santa Fe, NM

So many flavors. I love them all, but I like the sour cream taste these have. I enjoy eating them all amd it's also a great snack for kids.
mimi w.
mimi w.
Shreveport, La

Tasty, crisp and fresh as always! Love these chips & their sour cream goodness! These are my favorite go-to add-in for my lunch each week!
Fern T.
Fern T.

Movie night in front of TV needed a snack, what did we grab? Sour cream and onion. Perfect. Shame the film was not as good as the Pringles.
joy ..
joy ..

Absolutely love these Pringles!!! Their crunch is irresistible and their flavor is great! Only down side...why are they so many calories?!?
Amaris A.
Amaris A.
San Gabriel, CA

My favorite flavor other than original they have great flavor but not over powering and they don't give me a stomach ache after eating them
Phylicia C.
Phylicia C.

Good chips! great to throw in my lunch! the seem to get to be less in less in each container. a lot of times you can get them on sale tho!
Gabriela A.
Gabriela A.
rialto, ca

Really like these types of chips. They come in many different flavors like cheddar and original. Plus they're very cheap and easy to find.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?

Join Now