Add a Photo

#10 in Chips
Photos (35)
Sarah a.
Sarah a.

These are absolutely tasty, perfect crunch, and awesome flavor. I am soo happy they make the little ones. They are perfect for an on the go snack!
Diane S.
Diane S.
Manila

Best snack ever! Right everyone ! You could definitely taste the sour cream in everybite you take and urgh it just gets better in you mouth ! ;))
Ruth E.
Ruth E.

Pringles sour cream and onion I said my favourite flavour of Pringles chips and they are just so good and savoury, I could just eat them all day!
Brooke C.
Brooke C.

Love! These are my favourite Pringles! They are full of flavour! They are a bit addicting though so try not to eat the whole container at once ;)
Miriam A.
Miriam A.

These pringles are soooo amazingly good! They are among my top three favorite pringles flavour. I don't need an excuse to eat them. So delicious.
Kylie C.
Kylie C.
Bronx, NY

Though I love the original flavor, I have to say the best of this pack is the sour cream and onion. It's sweet, sour, and salty at the same time.
Shirley and Sheila D.
Shirley and Sheila D.
Belguim

These are my favorite flavor of the pringles chips/crisps! these are very cheap to buy in the store. I love the flavor! you need to try these.
Holly D.
Holly D.

Favorite chips of all time! Pringles used to be .99 cents, but they have jacked up the prices. Still get them though...no good off brand version.
Johannalyne A.
Johannalyne A.
Fontana, CA

One of my favorite type of Pringles. I can eat he whole can by myself. They're good and you can take them anywhere like a picnic or to the beach.
Diane L.
Diane L.
Lorain, OH

These snack packs really help to make lunch so much more easy to prep and get out the door. Tasty but calorie controlled, it's even great for me.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now