Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#62 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (38)
Sabrina W.
Sabrina W.
Providence, RI

Like they say, you can't just eat one. I don't know what it is about these that makes them so addictive, but they really are.
Monica A.
Monica A.
Los Angeles, CA

I love eating pringles with a passion. I'm a huge eater and love all types of food. But these chips are some of my favorites.
Bety P.
Bety P.

Although it has a top to recap and eat them later lol that doesn't happen!! 😂 All the chips are gone! especially this flavor.
Lauryn C.
Lauryn C.

I just recently tried these, and let me tell you I could not get enough of the taste. You can't not like sour cream and onion
Tasha J.
Tasha J.

Num num num! My favorite chip flavor the only pringle flavor that i buy! I usually eat these instead of the lays potato chips
Jesana M.
Jesana M.

THIS IS THE BEST SNACK IN ALL WORLD. The taste is AMAZING and the perfect crunchy make this in a snack you can't ear all time
denise r.
denise r.

These taste soooooooo AMAZING !! these are my favorite type of pringles. they are so tasty ! but do leave a bad breath smell
sarahi g.
sarahi g.
Spring Valley, CA

The sour cream are the best. Only company of chips that does not sell air I love the fact its full all the way to the top (:
Janae C.
Janae C.
Flushing, MI

I love Pringles! They are a great snack for on the go. They are tasty and they don't get crunched because they are in a can.
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Valparaiso, IN

A staple in our house. Everyone loves these crisps! The flavor is great and they don't have a greasy feel like potato chips.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?