BY PRINGLES #9 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?11 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?1 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?14 Answers
Olympia M.
Olympia M.
Pleasant Hill
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite chips to snack on and I love the packaging because you know you are paying for a container full of chips and not mostly air. I always hate that about bagged chips but this packaging never disappoints me! I highly recommend these for anyone who enjoys chips and wants to pay for their chips-not air. Way to go pringles, you rock
Anna M.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite junk food. The other flavors are good too but this is my go-to flavor. Their slogan is "once you pop, you can't stop" and I feel that is very accurate. I usually go through this pretty quickly and don't like sharing it with others.
Christina H.
Christina H.
denver, NC
I could eat these everyday for every single meal... they aren't healthy whatsoever. But I am a repeat consumer. I can't get enough of them. They are the perfect mix of sour cream and onion. I really do enjoy having these around the house at all times.
sarah o.
sarah o.
I looovvveee these pringles! I could easily eat a whole can in one sitting. Funny because, I don't like sour cream and I do not like onions much...but love these Pringles? Funny. All I know is, try these Pringles if you haven't!! I recommend them!
Kerby O.
Kerby O.
Hialeah, FL
Foodie Expert
Fave flavor over any other one even better than the original! there is just something about the Sour cream and onion that draws me in (certainly not the onion lol) but this chips are amazing you can have a few for a small snack or pair them with a sandwich for a full work lunch I love them!
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Jerome
I am not a fan of sour cream and onion, however this is one item my kids are always asking me to purcahse. the small tins from wal mart work perfect for road trips and cold lunches!! My husband also loves the sour cream and onion flavor of pringles.
Erica W.
Erica W.
My favorite flavor of Pringles and my favorite brand of Sour Cream & Onion chips! I like that they are less greasy and the Pringles canister helps prevent the chips from getting smashed! I don't like all the pringles flavors but this is great one!
Harmony K.
Harmony K.
Hollywood , FL
Foodie Expert
We can all agree that this chip brand is best known for there not only great tasting chip but for not selling you air, other chip brands get you excited and give you a big bag mostly filled with air, but this brand fills all the way to the top.
Dantrell G.
Dantrell G.
Foodie Expert
I LOVE LOVE LOVE pringles, especially the original flavor. They're pretty addicting and once you pop, you really can't stop LOL. I love that they've always been so affordable and available in practically every grocery store. I would recommend these.
Sheila M.
Sheila M.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Sour cream and onion is my favorite flavor . I did not really like the taste of it with the Pringle chip I like it better on a lays type of chip instead. This was my first time trying this product out I definitely like the plain flavor better
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?