BY PRINGLES #22 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?11 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?4 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?14 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Alexis C.
New York
A good snack to eat but the chips are very thin I always buy these all the time. The flavor on them is very good but I wish they could be just a bit thicker because every time I eat them it leaves you wanting to eat more.
Sridevi L.
Long Beach, Ca
These have changed so much from 5ish years ago! And I don't like the change! :( They are MUCH thinner and "crisp" like compared to before that was thicker and a bit more of a hearty crunch. They also now only have a whiteish flavor powder on them instead of little sprinkles of the green onion flavoring. Sadly I don't think I'll be purchasing again.
Sarah R.
Santa Clara, CA
I feel like Pringles have changed formula in the past decade or so ... anyone else? These chips still taste great, but I don't notice that they're as crispy as they used to be. I seem to get more and more of my tube that is already crumbly and cracking. I still eat them (and enjoy them), but it's a new mouth feel, no?
Sharon B.
I so love these and I dont like sour cream lol.And as the saying goes you can't eat just one.I actually think they are better for you.I know they don't taste as greasy as other chips.
Marie M.
Hatboro, PA
My grandchildren love,love Pringles. They all have their personal favorite but will eat any flavor. Everyone especially likes Sour cream and onion. I like the cylander to keep them all safe however once they are opened they really don't hang around very long. They love to put their hand in the tube and sneak off with a little stack. We even have a container that we got long ago that fits them perfectly for their lunch box. Wish I could find more of those little lovelies. Pringles are you listening?
olivia c.
Corinth, MS
First and formost, Pringles are my favorite! They give just a right amount of chips in the jar. It packed all the way to the top. Unlike bags of chips were there's more air then product. Sour cream and onion is one of my top favorites. Also try cheddar and pizza. I differently recommend everyone to try these. Very affordable to. Any grocery store or has station.
Vineetaa S.
Foodie Expert
I love this flavor of Pringles chips. It's really got a sour and tangy kick to it and it's a really salty chip which is something that I enjoy personally. If you like that kind of flavor, try this if you haven't yet. They're worth the price! I've bought this so many times in the past and will continue to purchase!
Charity  W.
Jonesboro, GA
These are the best chips ever, there actual worth your money bcuz it's the only chip brand that doesn't sell us air! As well as the flavor of sour cream and onion is very much there and not missed. I only wish that there was something to get the chips at the bottom because my hand cannot fit down that far.
nuren m.
5++++++++ stars for this , my favorite of them all!! i always eat it it's sooooo yummyyy!!!! it's got a sourness and a flaovour i just can't describe it! live it!!
Sangita R.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
I have to take these along with me at almost every car trip to the beach. I mean they are the perfect snack. It comes in a tube with the chips stacked to the top so you are not purchasing half a bag of air like a traditional bag of chips. I can almost always find a tube for around a dollar so its a great value.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?