Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#15 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (37)
Jada P.
Jada P.

My favorite chips since I was a child! Pringles aren't the worst snack choice and are affordable, come in MANY flavors, why wouldn't you buy these!?
Theresa A.
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI

I really like Sour Cream and Onion Pringles! They are great tasting and love that they do not have an excess of oil! Pringles are my favorite chips!
Geanne Marrie B.
Geanne Marrie B.

One of my favorite chips and they're classic! I really like the sour cream flavor. I also like the original. Once you pop you literally can't stop!
Daja W.
Daja W.
Detroit, MI

Favorite chips I love them. It's the only chip company that doesn't sale air. I love the taste there so delicious. I buy these any time I see them.
Rosana M.
Rosana M.

Im write in Spanish.

Es mi pringles favorito, el sabor es bueno y suave. En mi país ya no venden este producto (Vzla) pero vale la pena cada gramo.
Un sabor esquisto , son lo mejor me vuelven loca y son adictivas , pruebas una y quieres mas . en mi familia las compramos para todas las reuniones
Katrine S.
Katrine S.

I usually don't like or eat chips but the green Pringles! Omg I can't stop once I start. These are delicious! Perfect for Friday night and a movie.
Lyndsey K.
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL

I love pringles. I do not know of anyone who doesn't. My husband really loves to take these to work because they are resealable and easy to access.
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Philadelphia, PA

Pringles are one of the best brands around the sour cream is may favorite. They have a great sour cream flavor and are not greasy like other chips.
Csjhzhs
Csjhzhs

Pringles Sour Cream and Onion are my favorite flavour Pringles, "Once you pop you can't stop" this is so true there is no way you can just eat one
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?

Join Now