Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Jamie O.
Jamie O.
Elizabethton, TN

My son and his friends can not get enough of the Pringles Sour Cream and Onion chips. Easy to find at any local store and usually can catch on sale.
Brittany N.
Brittany N.
Hillsboro, MO

Pringles are so yummy and are a great snack for when out and about. Even though it may not be the healthiest of all snacks but it sure is delicious!
Angela C.
Angela C.
Logan, Wv

Love the variety packs of Pringles. It works great for packing lunches for everyone, especially when everyone in my house likes something different.
Betty M.
Betty M.

I really love the flavor of Pringles Sour Cream & Onion , so light and I could munch on these day. Always love the container, keeps the chips fresh.
Jada P.
Jada P.

My favorite chips since I was a child! Pringles aren't the worst snack choice and are affordable, come in MANY flavors, why wouldn't you buy these!?
Theresa A.
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI

I really like Sour Cream and Onion Pringles! They are great tasting and love that they do not have an excess of oil! Pringles are my favorite chips!
Geanne Marrie B.
Geanne Marrie B.

One of my favorite chips and they're classic! I really like the sour cream flavor. I also like the original. Once you pop you literally can't stop!
Daja W.
Daja W.
Detroit, MI

Favorite chips I love them. It's the only chip company that doesn't sale air. I love the taste there so delicious. I buy these any time I see them.
Rosana M.
Rosana M.

Im write in Spanish.

Es mi pringles favorito, el sabor es bueno y suave. En mi país ya no venden este producto (Vzla) pero vale la pena cada gramo.
Un sabor esquisto , son lo mejor me vuelven loca y son adictivas , pruebas una y quieres mas . en mi familia las compramos para todas las reuniones
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?

Join Now