BY PRINGLES #4 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?9 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?1 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?13 Answers
shayla g.
shayla g.
Arvada, CO
Foodie Expert
I love these chips . I never leave the store without them . They are very affordable. I'm not quite sure what ingredients are in it . A pro of this would be They taste so good. I would recommend if you like sour cream onion and chedder chips
Angela F.
Angela F.
These are the most addicting chips ever. I could eat Pringles everyday. I bought them at Walmart and will be buying them again. The make a great treat for my students, and I buy them each month. The smaller containers are the best for teachers looking for an easy treat for students.
Tye C.
Tye C.
Pocatello, ID
Pringles are always a fun snack! They last, and everyone loves them! They're a little pricey for the amount of chips in the tube, but they are yummy regardless. I buy them from our local grocery store constantly because my family loves them!
Lee B.
Lee B.
Williamsburg, VA
Foodie Expert
Favorite Pringle flavor! Taste amazing love the packaging also. Very good price at Walmart usually have a sale like buy one get one free. Very similar to the lays but the taste is a lot better although the lays chips have a better crunch.
Yadira N.
Yadira N.
Yuma
These chips are very filling but so addictive. These are very affordable anywhere. The flavors are also very good and has creative names for each flavor. I am a repeat costume of this product. I would recommend anyone to try these chips .
Asia B.
Asia B.
Elkhart, IN
Foodie Expert
Awesome flavor! Wish they would lower the price back down to $1 since they don't last that long . I could eat a whole can in one sitting they're so good! By far my favorite Pringles flavor!! Only chips you don't get half a container of .
Janelly L.
Janelly L.
Philadelphia, PA
I have been eating Pringles for many years and I love it. I always reach for this brand and they are very good. I have no complains these are very good. You can purchase these from any grocery store.
Jade B.
Jade B.
Louisville
These are a classic. I mean who doesn't like pringles. I've been eating these since I was little and I love them. I buy them all the time and so does my family. I love these type of chips and they don't jip ya of chips, they barely have air in them already!! It's great I love it
Shanna F.
Shanna F.
Merced
I love this flavor! It's so hard to only easy a couple of these! I do like them better than the Lays brand. They aren't the healthiest but the packaging makes them taste fresher than a bag of chips. I always pair them with my sandwiches.
sayra s.
sayra s.
Foodie Expert
These are soooo good! The flavor is so appetizing and powerful and these chops are very affordable and great for a snack when needed :) I love this type of packaging a lot, but I just hate when my chips break in packaging. Still so good though!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?