Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Elvia L.
Elvia L.
Anaheim, CA

Talk about a classic. Pringles brand has been one of my favorites for years now. their products are affordable, tasty and have great quality.
Ana C S.
Ana C S.

Classic Pringles potato chips! Sour cream and onion is a classic snacks to any road trip or fun day at the beach. Best for every day! Yummy!
Keri G.
Keri G.
Huntsville, TX

By far my favorite flavor of Pringles
S. When I want a quick snack that is easy to take a long with me I ho with these. Great value as well.
ShaRea M.
ShaRea M.

THE BEST PRINGLES FLAVOR EVER TO HIT THE SHELVES LOL. No really, this one is my favorite and I buy them all the time over any other flavors.
Kaili C.
Kaili C.

My favorite flavor of Pringles! I have always loved these chips, their tasty and they are perfect for anyone who loves sour cream and onion!
Sophie D.
Sophie D.
Salisbury

All time fave Crisps have been since I was a child crunchy such a. Yum flavour and you can make duck beaks out of them to entertain the kids
Emma R.
Emma R.
Amherst, Ma

My favorite chips, great flavor and you get a lot of product for your buck. Only thing to say is that it is very easy to eat the whole tin!
Lizeth C.
Lizeth C.
Santa Fe, NM

So many flavors. I love them all, but I like the sour cream taste these have. I enjoy eating them all amd it's also a great snack for kids.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Bluffton, OH

I love pringles they are just delicious and so easy to grab on your way out the door. Sour cream and onion is the most popular in my house.
Amaris A.
Amaris A.
San Gabriel, CA

My favorite flavor other than original they have great flavor but not over powering and they don't give me a stomach ache after eating them
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?

Join Now