BY PRINGLES #33 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?11 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?4 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?14 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
I have loved and eaten these as long as i can remember i know You're going to call me a contrarian, because this is an OG Pringles flavor, and because half the people reading this love Sour Cream & Onion. But I can't get past that sour milky flavor and onion powder. Ever since I was a child, this flavor has been the bane of my Pringles-loving existence. Every time they're around, I try one, just to see if my mouth has evolved. It hasn't. Have fun blasting me in the comments section. Take your sour-cream scent with you.
Rebekah M.
Target always has really good sales on Pringles, so I stock up whenever I see them on sale.  Everyone in my house loves them and they never last long.  Our favorite flavors are sour cream & onion, cheddar & sour cream and salt & vinegar.  I definitely plan to keep these stocked up!
Mikki S.
I love Pringles Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion. I love the packaging and how each chip is stack on top of on another to avoid severe breakage. I love pairing this chip with a sandwich. It is salty and crunchy, the perfect combination. It is available in most if not all grocery stores and has a decent price. Yes, I would recommend to everyone.
Jami  V.
Orange City, IA
Ah, the original sour cream and onion pringles. This is my go-to chip of all time. These pringles go with just about everything and there is never a bad time to eat them. Well maybe in bed, but that's it! There is flavor in every chip and you never get tired of it. The only issue I have is the fact that my hand doesn't fit in the tube after half the chips are gone, but I think that's just some kind of marketing scheme.
Antisha A.
Lithonia, GA
This is my favorite flavor! Every shopping trip I have to throw this in my cart or the snack sizes. I prefer Pringles over any other chip brand. Cans are always full and chips are blasting with Sour cream and onion flavor! The best sour cream and onion flavored chip ever!
Leilani S.
One of my favs. Such a classic chip that brings me way back to my childhood. I would down this instantly because of how rich in flavor these are! They are high in salt as with any other chip but man well worth the risk! Such great flavor options and a perfect quick cheat meal snack!
Vicki W.
Portage, IN
Best sour cream and onion chip out there taste so good. And yes, once you pop the top you can't stop. I love that they now have the smaller cans and snack size cans. They are priced cheap it's not the best thing to eat but not the worse you can buy them anywhere even gas stations
Brandi R.
Macclenny, FL
Ahh, the Sour Cream & Onion Pringles are by far the best flavor! I buy them regularly and the can is always empty before I know it -- I guess their slogan is true. Once I start in on them I just can't stop! They're always consistently crunchy and evenly flavored, unlike most varieties of chips. I also love that the can keeps them from getting crushed into little pieces. Each bite is perfect!
Stephanie G.
San Benito , TX
I've been eating pringles since I was a kid I love them! They are so addicting like you say your going to stop but you can't and you end up eating the whole can at least I do. Anyways I love the sour cream flavor it's a great snack to take on picnics or Anywhere really they have those little mini sizes also and a bunch of different flavors so you can always try something knew !
Ale A.
I love pringles! Not only do I love the chips but I also love the packaging. Packaging isn't the most important thing in this case but the variety of flavors they have to chose from! I love this flavor and the cheese and even the original! Wait, I love them all!
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?