Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#70 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (38)
Erin H.
Erin H.
Cottage Grove, MN

Best chips ever!
Total hit with the whole family. Pringles always delivers quality and value.
Never had a bad can of Pringles.
Meghan W.
Meghan W.

These are my favorite sour cream and onion chips ever! Not only because you get so much but because they're freakin' delicious
Mj Z.
Mj Z.

Who doesn't love Pringles! Once I have a bite of these I can't stop lol. They are always satisfying and well worth their price
Sammijo B.
Sammijo B.
San Marcos, TX

OMG these are my favorite! Need something to snack on during the day, these are it. Rhey always hit the spot when your hungry.
Kelley N.
Kelley N.
Pomona, CA

All time fave flavor ! I had this when i was a kid and will continue to eat this ! I love the texture and the taste all in one
Annette H.
Annette H.
Santa Monica, CA

I really enjoy these. Lots of flavor and less calories than potato chips. Just as good on their own or with an onion dip. Yum.
Lauryn C.
Lauryn C.

I just recently tried these, and let me tell you I could not get enough of the taste. You can't not like sour cream and onion
Irene H.
Irene H.
Garfield, AR

I prefer my Pringles plain to the heavily flavored ones. Lately though they all seem to leave such an oily taste in my mouth.
Morgan H.
Morgan H.

Hands down my favorite flavor of Pringles! The best part about Pringles are the major crunch that comes along with each bite!
Sabrina W.
Sabrina W.
Providence, RI

Like they say, you can't just eat one. I don't know what it is about these that makes them so addictive, but they really are.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now