Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#62 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (38)
Kelley N.
Kelley N.
Pomona, CA

All time fave flavor ! I had this when i was a kid and will continue to eat this ! I love the texture and the taste all in one
Meghan W.
Meghan W.

These are my favorite sour cream and onion chips ever! Not only because you get so much but because they're freakin' delicious
Mj Z.
Mj Z.

Who doesn't love Pringles! Once I have a bite of these I can't stop lol. They are always satisfying and well worth their price
Sammijo B.
Sammijo B.
San Marcos, TX

OMG these are my favorite! Need something to snack on during the day, these are it. Rhey always hit the spot when your hungry.
Candace V.
Candace V.

Sour cream and onion are my favorite flavor Pringles. They are a great snack to take to the beach. They are a hit at my house.
Irene H.
Irene H.
Garfield, AR

I prefer my Pringles plain to the heavily flavored ones. Lately though they all seem to leave such an oily taste in my mouth.
Lauryn C.
Lauryn C.

I just recently tried these, and let me tell you I could not get enough of the taste. You can't not like sour cream and onion
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Anaheim, CA

Theses are amazing I love them there my favorite flavor Pringles 😍 you need to try them just like I need to go buy some now 😭
Sabrina W.
Sabrina W.
Providence, RI

Like they say, you can't just eat one. I don't know what it is about these that makes them so addictive, but they really are.
Monica A.
Monica A.
Los Angeles, CA

I love eating pringles with a passion. I'm a huge eater and love all types of food. But these chips are some of my favorites.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?