Add a Photo

#70 in Chips
Photos (38)
LEAR16516|Litaura G.
LEAR16516|Litaura G.

Para mi estas son las mejores papas que existen en el mercado por no se parten no son grasosas y son super crujientes y divinas
Serena V.
Serena V.
Guntersville, AL

I love these chips. They're good if you get sick of the greasy chip. They're yummy and my toddler loves them too in moderation.
Miguel R.
Miguel R.

One of the best potato chips. It so flavorful you can taste the sour cream and onions this potato chips is better then Doritos.
Emily D.
Emily D.

Love this flavor! You can never eat just a couple chips when it comes to these! The flavor is strong but subtle, and addicting!
Margaret B.
Margaret B.
West Roxbury, MA

I really liked these as a little kid, but grew out of the taste. The flavor is kind of obnoxious and will make your breath reak
Erin H.
Erin H.
Cottage Grove, MN

Best chips ever!
Total hit with the whole family. Pringles always delivers quality and value.
Never had a bad can of Pringles.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Newton, NC

These chips are easy to carry wherever you go. I really enjoy snacking on these chips. It is hard to stop once you pop though.
Candace V.
Candace V.

Sour cream and onion are my favorite flavor Pringles. They are a great snack to take to the beach. They are a hit at my house.
Riya M.
Riya M.
Ballwin, MO

These chips re my favorite flavor from out of all the Pringles chips. Honestly I would chooses these chips over anything😂😂👌🏼👌🏼
ariel s.
ariel s.
Atlanta, GA

I've always loved pringles chips but the sour cream is my favorite...it's soooo good..it's could eat the whole thing by myself
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now