Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Emily D.
Emily D.
Marblehead, MA

These are so good! They are honestly the only kind of pringles I like! They taste great and the smaller snack pack packages are so convenient!
Christina s.
Christina s.
Harriman, TN

I love the sour cream and onion flavor! Pringles are such great quick snacks to take along or just have in the house. They are very flavorful.
Evelyn G.
Evelyn G.
Orange, CA

These are my favorite chips and I think they are the best type of Pringles. This company doesn't sell air and for that, I am forever thankful.
Cátia O.
Cátia O.
Portugal

I love these! These are one of my favorite flavors by Pringles. But all their chips are awesome and super tasty! I can never eat only one. :-D
Nicole F.
Nicole F.

Delicious! And best part is that the container brings a decent amount of Pringles :) sour cream & onion is my favorite flavor from this brand.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Newport News, VA

So let me just say how amazing these are. Wen I bring a carton to work they are always gone by the end of the day they have a wonderful flavor
Kaylyn M.
Kaylyn M.

My favorite kind of Pringles. Great shape, makes them easy to eat. Definitely has a sour cream and onion taste. Not too over powering though.
Rita S.
Rita S.
Jounieh

one of my favorite flavors in Pringles and one of my favorite snack and chips brands, its not cheap but its worth it and high quality product
Heather M.
Heather M.
Winter Spgs, FL

My kids LOVE these Pringles! They're great for a quick snack, or as an add-on to their lunch! They are light, and affordable and taste great!
Kait J.
Kait J.

Hands down my favorite flavor. they do get a little weird feeling if you eat too many at one time, but they are too good to just only eat one
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?

Join Now