BY PRINGLES #9 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?11 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?1 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?14 Answers
Heather C.
Heather C.
Melbourne
I love sour cream and onion Pringles. Taste wise I have 0 complaints. I don't particularly like the amount you get for the price. I only purchase pringles when they're on sale but when they are I stalk up because they're the perfect snack during a netflix binge.
Charlotte H.
Charlotte H.
Tempe
These are so yummy! What a great snack. They're hard to put down. But, once the chips start running out, it might be hard to get your hand in the box. These aren't the healthiest products. I'd pick these over plain chips, I like the flavor. They aren't too much.
Julia M.
Julia M.
Henderson, NV
THIS IS MY FAVORITE OF ALL TIME! since I was 5 years old, this has been my go to chips! I could not resist this and sneak this in our grocery cart. I know its not the healthiest but the flavor is really good, salty and a little sour. This would be a treat for me
member-3bbd4
member-3bbd4
Pretty much my favorite flavor the have, i know lame but hey its a classic goes great with a ham sandwich or even just a snack alone. Not super salty like some other brands and you can find them at most stores. I would recommend these to everyone and the can they come in is awesome my chips never get crushed when trying to get them home. The only down fall my hand gets stuck some times when driving into the can for more lol
Veronica A.
Veronica A.
Kalamazoo
Best sour cream and onion chip out there. I have eaten these since I was a kid and they are just as delicious as they were back then. They have a lot of flavor. The only thing I don't like is the container. When you get to the end it is hard to get the chips out
Kaitlyn D.
Kaitlyn D.
Bismarck, ND
Foodie Expert
With Pringles you can just have one! They are so addicting, and so good. Pringles don't cost much and there are a lot in a can. My favorite is sour cream, but the BBQ and original are pretty good as well. You can find them in many stores and convenient stores.
Juleinne F.
Juleinne F.
Newark, NJ
How much i love these chips man .!! Its the best you can ever get .. i love this favor because it has a great taste to it .. i never had a problem with this its really good and crushy. Its really affordable and i say you would love this if u haven't tryed .!!
Audrey L.
Audrey L.
Magnolia, NJ
These have been a staple in my cabinet since I was a kid. And yes once you pop you can't stop because they are so addictive.  They stay fresh in the sealed can too. There's plenty of seasoning on the chips so I feel like you're getting a good deal with these.
Roldamary S.
Roldamary S.
Hazleton, PA
Where do i begin by just looking at the picture my mouth gets water. I have to buy more than one having to boys that also likes this flavor and doesnt let me enjoy my own pringles!!!! Love me some pringles!!! 😆😍😍😍😍
Vanessa P.
Vanessa P.
Zion , IL
Foodie Expert
Oh man, you can't stop eating these chips. I only buy them when they are on sale, like a treat. Not a healthy option but a really good treat for the family! It pairs so well with sandwiches and I like the packaging because it prevents too many broken chips.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?