Add a Photo

#10 in Chips
Photos (35)
jeanette s.
jeanette s.

My favorite flaver it's so good I can eat this all day long and for snacks too I recommend them and enjoy them there very good even my kids love them
Alisha M.
Alisha M.

These have always been my favorite flavor of Pringles ever since I was a child. anytime we went to the beach or on a road trip I would ask for these.
Brianna C.
Brianna C.
Streamwood, IL

I love how it almost fills the whole thing unlike a bag of lays that only have half due to the fact shipping can crush the chips without so much air!
Tonya B.
Tonya B.
Campbell, CA

The sour cream and onion are one of the best flavors Pringles offers! They're so flavorful and easy to just keep eating until the container is empty!
Jamie O.
Jamie O.
Elizabethton, TN

My son and his friends can not get enough of the Pringles Sour Cream and Onion chips. Easy to find at any local store and usually can catch on sale.
Brittany N.
Brittany N.
Hillsboro, MO

Pringles are so yummy and are a great snack for when out and about. Even though it may not be the healthiest of all snacks but it sure is delicious!
Angela C.
Angela C.
Logan, WV

Love the variety packs of Pringles. It works great for packing lunches for everyone, especially when everyone in my house likes something different.
Betty M.
Betty M.

I really love the flavor of Pringles Sour Cream & Onion , so light and I could munch on these day. Always love the container, keeps the chips fresh.
Jada P.
Jada P.

My favorite chips since I was a child! Pringles aren't the worst snack choice and are affordable, come in MANY flavors, why wouldn't you buy these!?
Theresa A.
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI

I really like Sour Cream and Onion Pringles! They are great tasting and love that they do not have an excess of oil! Pringles are my favorite chips!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now