Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#15 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (37)
Erica B.
Erica B.
Crestline, OH

These have always been my favorite flavor of Pringles! I just bought a canister at Dollar General yesterday and I do not expect them to last very long!
Amy C.
Amy C.
Fort Myers, FL

These are a go to favorite in my house. The kids love these. Pringles are easy to share, store neatly in the container, are crispy, and full of flavor.
Maya H.
Maya H.

I love this container of Pringles I can just throw it in my bag it's the right amount and they are really good sour cream and original are my favorite!
Devyn S.
Devyn S.

My favorite Pringle. I think I buy a pack of these every single time I go to the store. It's so hard to eat just one they are absolutely so delicious.
Cami P.
Cami P.

Omg!!!! This potatos is the best thing on the world. I can eat 3 containers in a matter of minutes. Have that onion flavor but very soft and delicious
Jeanette G.
Jeanette G.
Brownsville, TX

Primgles sour cream my favorite now my kids favorite, this was a good idea for them to carry them on tbeir bags for when ever they feel eating a snack
Tayla P.
Tayla P.

If you don't like Pringles there's something wrong with you. They're my go to choice and gas stations and what not. Cheap, good flavor, and not messy.
Natalie F.
Natalie F.
Ashburn, VA

Taste just like any other sour cream and onion chips. If you don't like sour cream and onion you will not like these either. The taste is very strong.
Chrissy P.
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA

These are very convenient for us on the go. Either in lunches or for a quick snack at an athletic event. Just wish you got a little more in the packs.
jacqueline t.
jacqueline t.
Garden Grove, CA

Best flavor ever!! You can never go wrong with sour cream and onion pringles!! Great for snacking; just pop them in your mouth when you want a crunch.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?

Join Now