Add a Photo

#31 in Chips
Photos (38)
Jolene L.
Jolene L.

Pringles never disappoints. I love all the new flavors they come out with and the classics never get old. Thank you for never selling air! Lol
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Birmingham, MI

I love these Sour Cream and Onion Pringles. I can eat a whole can in one sitting, not something to be proud of, but that is how good they are.
Rita S.
Rita S.
Jounieh

one of my favorite flavors in Pringles and one of my favorite snack and chips brands, its not cheap but its worth it and high quality product
Kaylyn M.
Kaylyn M.

My favorite kind of Pringles. Great shape, makes them easy to eat. Definitely has a sour cream and onion taste. Not too over powering though.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.

I love how unlike every other chip bags it comes full to the top and I'm not the biggest fan of sour cream or onion yet the flavor is amazing
Sofía C.
Sofía C.
Chile

Estas papitas son muy deliciosas, su sabor y su esencia es extremadamente único, el sabor al quesito y a la cebollita es realmente delicioso!
Kait J.
Kait J.

Hands down my favorite flavor. they do get a little weird feeling if you eat too many at one time, but they are too good to just only eat one
Adriana V.
Adriana V.
Bellflower, CA

GREAT FOR SNACKING. I HAVE DIABETES SO I ALWAYS LIKE TO TAKE SNACKS WITH ME WHEN I AM ON THE GO AND THESE ARE GREAT SIZE TO STASH IN MY PURSE
Christie T.
Christie T.

These are my favorite chip. They have a great crunch and are not greasy. They are great alone or you can dip them. My kids love them as well.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Winter Spgs, FL

My kids LOVE these Pringles! They're great for a quick snack, or as an add-on to their lunch! They are light, and affordable and taste great!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?

Join Now