BY PRINGLES #22 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?11 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?4 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?14 Answers
Megan R.
Jarrettsville, MD
I love sour cream and onion Pringles! I never have to worry about my chips being crushed & they are wonderfully flavorful which I is fantastic as opposed to other potato chips that can sometimes be less flavorful or even too much. I almost always have a can or two at my house! Perfect for snacking 😄
Samara I.
I like to other flavor, but thus is my favorite. I can eat a whole can of Pringles in one sitting. It get alone or accompanied by a sandwich,burger, or even hotdogs.
Xaroline B.
Henderson, NV
Foodie Expert
The best Pringles ever! These definitely beat the cheddar ones. Once you have one you need to eat them all. Which bad but good. I usually buy these at a gas station.
lexi s.
north highlands
favorite brand of chips, as you get a lot. it's more on the expensive side, but it's worth it. it's not very healthy, but chips in general aren't either. it went way above my expectations with the flavor and packaging
Martina P.
These are a very good snack especially if toy are on the road. If you like poudered things this is as a very good food and is good if kids just got home after school
Sarah S.
Love how much flavor these chips have. It's a great snack that isn't greasy and messy. Love how the chips come in a resealable tube which helps keep them fresher longer.
Kayla E.
Foodie Expert
Pringles is the only chip company I know who fills the whole thing up with chips. Not only that the chips taste amazing. They have been my favorite since I was a little kid. I would definitely recommend these chips.
Salina R.
Foodie Expert
These chips are so tasty and I eat these all the time which all sorts of flavors and they're amazing. I snack on these all the time and I bought this from Walmart and I recommend this product to all of my friends.
Elliot D.
I'm a big fan of chips, especially Pringles! I eat so so many of these a week it might as well be my diet. I buy these at Walmart, and they're always affordable.
Christina D.
Wichita, KS
I love pringles. They taste great. They are not over powering on flavor but they are also not underwhelming on flavor. The balance of the 2 main ingredients is good. I do like that the packaging doesn't take up to much room. I do not like that once you get to a certain point you basically have to dump the contents out because unless you have a child's hand there is no way you are getting them out.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?