Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#62 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (38)
Emily D.
Emily D.

Love this flavor! You can never eat just a couple chips when it comes to these! The flavor is strong but subtle, and addicting!
Skylar W.
Skylar W.
Concord, CA

These are always good, they taste the same way they did when I was little. If you need something good and quick then get these.
Maria R.
Maria R.
Fort Bragg, CA

These are my favorite kind of Pringles and Pringles is my favorite brand of chips. Hooray to the company that doesn't sell air.
Margaret B.
Margaret B.
West Roxbury, MA

I really liked these as a little kid, but grew out of the taste. The flavor is kind of obnoxious and will make your breath reak
ariel s.
ariel s.
Atlanta, GA

I've always loved pringles chips but the sour cream is my favorite...it's soooo good..it's could eat the whole thing by myself
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Newton, NC

These chips are easy to carry wherever you go. I really enjoy snacking on these chips. It is hard to stop once you pop though.
Riya M.
Riya M.
Ballwin, MO

These chips re my favorite flavor from out of all the Pringles chips. Honestly I would chooses these chips over anything😂😂👌🏼👌🏼
Meghan W.
Meghan W.

These are my favorite sour cream and onion chips ever! Not only because you get so much but because they're freakin' delicious
Laura H.
Laura H.
Terre Haute, IN

Tastes great, no bulky bag to mess with.
Easy to store in the cabinet, don't have to find bag clips. Price is really good too.
Mariah L.
Mariah L.
Haslett, MI

Every single day I eat these. You couldn't go wrong buying these. Omgosh. Pringles also is only one that doesn't sell you air.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?