Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Emily D.
Emily D.
Marblehead, MA

These are so good! They are honestly the only kind of pringles I like! They taste great and the smaller snack pack packages are so convenient!
Mariana A.
Mariana A.
Guarulhos

I love this flavor of Pringles I am completely in love, it is a salad for all hours, the taste is wonderful and it combines with every moment.
Michele C.
Michele C.
Middle Vlg, NY

1 word: addicting. Although I prefer cheddar cheese flavor best, these are my second favorite and it's so true once you pop you can't stop. ;)
Rachael W.
Rachael W.

BEST CHIPS EVER! They're so yummy and cheap to which is awesome! My friend showed them to me and now I have an addiction for them! So so good!
Nicole F.
Nicole F.

Delicious! And best part is that the container brings a decent amount of Pringles :) sour cream & onion is my favorite flavor from this brand.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Birmingham, MI

I love these Sour Cream and Onion Pringles. I can eat a whole can in one sitting, not something to be proud of, but that is how good they are.
Christina s.
Christina s.
Harriman, TN

I love the sour cream and onion flavor! Pringles are such great quick snacks to take along or just have in the house. They are very flavorful.
Laila A.
Laila A.

This pack of sour cream & onion Pringles is so cute. I think it's a cute way to eat your Pringles in a mini pack but anyway they taste awesome
Evelyn G.
Evelyn G.
Orange, CA

These are my favorite chips and I think they are the best type of Pringles. This company doesn't sell air and for that, I am forever thankful.
Jolene L.
Jolene L.

Pringles never disappoints. I love all the new flavors they come out with and the classics never get old. Thank you for never selling air! Lol
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?

Join Now