BY PRINGLES #22 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?11 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?4 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?14 Answers
Brittnie S.
MANSFIELD, OH
Foodie Expert
These are my husbands favorite. Qe love them there really good. But im sure you all alreadyknow this. And if not omg go get pringles now. And get your pringle duck face on. ­čśé­čśé­čśé
pali m.
My favorite i always have these as a snack when im at school and i get hungry. I eat these chip while watching movie withbmy boyfriend because these are his favorites too.
Tawana A.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
Classic! I can never keep Pringles around the house. My husband seems to thing they are only for him to pop every time he enters the kitchen. I display a box and hide one.
I love Pringles Pringles are the best chips ever invented. They're not like the other chips lays because they sell air . All the flavors right there in the chip. I love there original flavors . Would buy again would recommend.
Ella
i loooooove pringles!!!! i mean, who doesn't?! the sour cream and onion chips are amazing and have great flavor!! super addicting and i buy them all of the time, as well as the original, and cheddar flavor. 10/10 recommend!!
Amanda M.
Whitewater, WI
Great for a snack to munch on in the afternoon, and quite addicting in my opinion. You can never seem to stop at just one, unless the flavor is too much for you.
Sheela K.
Foodie Expert
Sour cream and onion has always been my favorite Pringles flavor! It's really hard to just eat one! I like the container and I find it tastier than other similar chips.
Melissa N.
Seattle, WA
Foodie Expert
These chips have a great sour cream and onion taste. They aren't made from sliced potatoes, though. They are made from ground rice, wheat, corn and potatoes. They are then made into the potato chip shape. Given how highly processed they are, they probably aren't that good for you, but they do taste good. It's fun to eat them out of the canister too, but it's hard to get at the bottom ones without your hands getting all greasy.
Andrea V.
Ventura
I bought the Pringles sour cream and onion canister at Ralph's. It wasn't too healthy because I didn't get the low fat or something like that. The fast was great and plenty of taste e because
stephanie g.
Bay Shore, NY
Foodie Expert
I can't even begin to tell you the many times I have bought these chips. My favorite 2 flavors would be Sour cream and Bbq omg they are so addicting it's insane. I usually buy them at target and usually get 5% off lol hey I'll take any type of percentage off because I'm a bargain shopper. When road tripping I always purchase these in the gas stations and of course a bottle of Snapple lol.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?