Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Angela T.
Angela T.
Aransas Pass, TX

My little kids favorite! Our favorite flavors are the sour cream and onion, and the pizza flavor.
love the canister and how non greasy they are.
Caroline L.
Caroline L.
Austin, TX

Amazing love these so much just so wonderful I get so excites every time I buy them. Omg my mouth is getting watery from just thinking of them.
Lia W.
Lia W.

Are very delicious, i like this pringles , but in my opinion the price is so expensive, i really like buy it and comment if is delicious or no.
Rachael W.
Rachael W.

BEST CHIPS EVER! They're so yummy and cheap to which is awesome! My friend showed them to me and now I have an addiction for them! So so good!
Christina s.
Christina s.
Harriman, TN

I love the sour cream and onion flavor! Pringles are such great quick snacks to take along or just have in the house. They are very flavorful.
Cátia O.
Cátia O.
Portugal

I love these! These are one of my favorite flavors by Pringles. But all their chips are awesome and super tasty! I can never eat only one. :-D
Emily D.
Emily D.
Marblehead, MA

These are so good! They are honestly the only kind of pringles I like! They taste great and the smaller snack pack packages are so convenient!
Jacqueline R.
Jacqueline R.
Grand Terrace, CA

"Once you pop you can't stop!" I can't think of a more accurate marketing statement. I have loved these for years. There is nothing like them.
Arichana E.
Arichana E.

Loveee these chips. I'm so addicted to sour cream and onion. I could literally eat a whole container in one sitting without even realizing it.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Birmingham, MI

I love these Sour Cream and Onion Pringles. I can eat a whole can in one sitting, not something to be proud of, but that is how good they are.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?

Join Now