BY PRINGLES #9 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?11 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?1 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?14 Answers
Lizzie U.
Lizzie U.
Foodie Expert
I love these chips. I'm glad this brand actually puts lots of chips in their containers and doesn't short change the public. Always yummy, could eat the entire container nor problem. Definitely not healthy but why are you worried aboiht healthy when you're buying chips?
Joveria C.
Joveria C.
Hawthorne, CA
LOVE THIS!!! Thus is one of my favorite chips ever. It passed my expectations by a lot. I would but this again. I've bought it sooooo many p times and I love it every time. It's not the healthiest but it rates gpreally good if you like sour cream and onion, more onion.
Kate M.
Kate M.
Dallas, TX
I always come back to this flavor! It's just so good. It comes in a good package and it's easy to keep track of how many chips you're eating if you're trying to track calories. I get this product regularly. It makes for a great salty snack that's still low calorie.
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Lemont
I love these chips I will sit and eat a can in an hour. They are so delicious and sour cream and onion is my favorite flavor. I buy all my Pringles at Target and they are very inexpensive especially for the satisfaction you get out of them. Highly recommend these.
ehoene H.
ehoene H.
Minneapolis, MN
My favorite chips known to man. This brand is amazing and all of their flavors are awesome. I actually enjoy getting them in Mexico they must have a better flavor out there. This is my go to chip and seems to be on sale a decent amount. Highly recommend to anyone
Anthony D.
Anthony D.
Nevada
These are great to snack on, but SO addicting!!! Once I start snacking on these I cannot stop till my stomach hurts. I usually buy these if I go down the chip isle at the store. They are a cheap snack I would recommend it to anyone wanting to try some new flavor.
Heather C.
Heather C.
Melbourne
I love sour cream and onion Pringles. Taste wise I have 0 complaints. I don't particularly like the amount you get for the price. I only purchase pringles when they're on sale but when they are I stalk up because they're the perfect snack during a netflix binge.
Lori H.
Lori H.
Byron , MN
Foodie Expert
Pringles aren't something I get from the store every time but definitely more of a craving item. I am not in love with the texture of them but it is the flavors that keep bringing me back, especially the Sour Cream and Onion, by far the best flavor of Pringles!
Charlotte H.
Charlotte H.
Tempe
These are so yummy! What a great snack. They're hard to put down. But, once the chips start running out, it might be hard to get your hand in the box. These aren't the healthiest products. I'd pick these over plain chips, I like the flavor. They aren't too much.
member-3bbd4
member-3bbd4
Pretty much my favorite flavor the have, i know lame but hey its a classic goes great with a ham sandwich or even just a snack alone. Not super salty like some other brands and you can find them at most stores. I would recommend these to everyone and the can they come in is awesome my chips never get crushed when trying to get them home. The only down fall my hand gets stuck some times when driving into the can for more lol
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?