Add a Photo

#39 in Chips
Photos (38)
laura T.
laura T.

These are a go to for my son's lunches. They fit in his lunch bag but aren't so tiny that he doesn't get his fill! Love!!!!!!!!!
Tiffany c.
Tiffany c.
Orlando, FL

Best chips ever made, plus the only chip brand that don't sell air ! like lays. hate that brand.. ! Pringles have great flavors.
Josselyn L.
Josselyn L.
Bartow, FL

This is like my go to Chip can when it comes to Pringles this is the flavor I buy most often I don't think I can ever replace it
Olivia N.
Olivia N.
Bismarck, ND

I love most Pringles and these are no exception. They're delicious and they even come in a container that doesn't sell you air.
Amber J.
Amber J.
Bellevue, NE

Love Pringles!! They're delicious and fun to eat. I like that they don't fill the packaging with air. You get what you pay for.
Tania M.
Tania M.

Very tasty with a good flavor matching the description on the can. The onion flavor is kept mild by the sour cream flavor. yum!
Gabrielle D.
Gabrielle D.

My favorite sour cream and onion chips. Has ton of flavor and always crunchy! I love that the chips stay whole and don't break.
Celina R.
Celina R.
El Paso, TX

Love, love, love! These are the perfect snack for a summer day by the pool or on a road trip. Not an overwhelming taste either.
LEAR16516|Litaura G.
LEAR16516|Litaura G.

Para mi estas son las mejores papas que existen en el mercado por no se parten no son grasosas y son super crujientes y divinas
Serena V.
Serena V.
Guntersville, AL

I love these chips. They're good if you get sick of the greasy chip. They're yummy and my toddler loves them too in moderation.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now