Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#15 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (37)
Mary R.
Mary R.
Indianapolis, IN

I really like the can they are packaged in. I work with kids and this helps me transport without breaking them. I aslo enjoy sour cream and onion flavor.
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Los Angeles, CA

I love Pringles because the container contains mostly chips instead of air like the bags do. Sour cream chips are my favorite. My family also love these.
amanda k.
amanda k.
maple, ontario

I love pringles! They are so addictive and the sour cream and onion/ originial are my favorites!! The containers are so convenient and they don't break!!
tammie d.
tammie d.
Greenwich, OH

Pringles are one of my favorite chips out there i take them to work with me everyday when i am on my route and my kids will eat a can each by them selves
Sydnie T.
Sydnie T.

These are my favorite Pringles!! I could honestly eat a whole container of these!! Kinda expensive depending on where you buy it but definitely worth it
Meghan J.
Meghan J.
Yorktown, VA

Once you pop, you really can't stop! This is a weekly grocery item that we get. From adults to kids, we all enjoy! Sour cream and onion is our favorite.
MARY M.
MARY M.
Palm Coast, FL

MY FAVORITE OUT OF ALL THE FLAVORS, ugh this one is so good, it's not the healthiest thing for you but these chips are a great on the road kind of snack
Devanie C.
Devanie C.

This is by far my favorite flavor of pringles! Every time I buy these are for sure the ones I buy. It has so much flavor on them and they taste so good.
Emelyn L.
Emelyn L.
Sterling, VA

Sour cream and Onion is my favoritte flavor of chips. But Pringles make them take so amazing. As people say 'They don't sell air' and they are so right.
Mari G.
Mari G.
Allen, TX

Addictive! I can and have eaten an entire can in one sitting. I love purchasing these when Kroger has them on sale 10 for $10. I make sure to stock up.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?

Join Now