Add a Photo

#10 in Chips
Photos (35)
Tayla P.
Tayla P.

If you don't like Pringles there's something wrong with you. They're my go to choice and gas stations and what not. Cheap, good flavor, and not messy.
Natalie F.
Natalie F.
Ashburn, VA

Taste just like any other sour cream and onion chips. If you don't like sour cream and onion you will not like these either. The taste is very strong.
Chrissy P.
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA

These are very convenient for us on the go. Either in lunches or for a quick snack at an athletic event. Just wish you got a little more in the packs.
jacqueline t.
jacqueline t.
Garden Grove, CA

Best flavor ever!! You can never go wrong with sour cream and onion pringles!! Great for snacking; just pop them in your mouth when you want a crunch.
Kim B.
Kim B.
Tacoma, WA

Second only to Lays originals. I don't particularly like flavored chips but I can sit down and demolish the entire can of these is sour cream & onion.
Princess A.
Princess A.
Bronx, NY

Actually I love this brand is the only brand that doesn't sell air and I think that me and everybody else appreciate that a lot and it taste amazing.
Megan L.
Megan L.
Russellville, AR

These are the BEST. Once you start you can't put them down. They were so affordable for my parents to put in my lunch when I was a kid and I loved it
Dor C.
Dor C.
Great Neck, NY

Delicious chips. Great flavor. I recommend all of the flavors, but this is definitely one my favorites, along with BBQ, original, pizza, and cheddar.
Amber H.
Amber H.
Vail, AZ

My all time favorite chip!!! I love the Pringles can. It ensures the chips aren't all broken crumbs. Easy to take on road trip and reasonably priced.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.

If you don't love these you're crazy. I have always had these in my lunch as a kid and even as an after school snack. My favorite flavor of all time!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now