Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#62 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (38)
Adrianna H.
Adrianna H.
Reidsville, NC

I love Pringles! The sour cream and onion ones are the best! Easy to take with you because of the packaging and they're delicious!
laura f.
laura f.
San Diego, CA

Some of my faves are the sour cream and onion because it is such a classic flavor. The chips are thick and crispy. Love the taste.
Rayra A.
Rayra A.
Columbus , Oh

My favorite potato of all time , I love and always have in my house, like having to nip between one meal and another. really like
Tiffany c.
Tiffany c.
Orlando, FL

Best chips ever made, plus the only chip brand that don't sell air ! like lays. hate that brand.. ! Pringles have great flavors.
laura T.
laura T.

These are a go to for my son's lunches. They fit in his lunch bag but aren't so tiny that he doesn't get his fill! Love!!!!!!!!!
Josselyn L.
Josselyn L.
Bartow, FL

This is like my go to Chip can when it comes to Pringles this is the flavor I buy most often I don't think I can ever replace it
Veronica R.
Veronica R.
Suisun City, CA

I love the sour cream flavor and the convenience of Pringles of a can! I always aim for this flavor whenever I need a good snack
Breaonah O.
Breaonah O.
Fayetteville , Nc

Cheapest snack with bomb flavor. My go snack every day. My be a fatty food but I love it I've been eating it since I was little.
Gabrielle D.
Gabrielle D.
Deptford

My favorite sour cream and onion chips. Has ton of flavor and always crunchy! I love that the chips stay whole and don't break.
Amber J.
Amber J.
Bellevue, NE

Love Pringles!! They're delicious and fun to eat. I like that they don't fill the packaging with air. You get what you pay for.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?