Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#31 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (38)
Christina W.
Christina W.

Best sour cream and onion chips. Not only do they taste amazing, but they are fun to eat! They seem to be custom fit for snacking! Love Pringles!
Wendy M.
Wendy M.
Hillsboro, OH

Family loves these chips. We always have at least one container at the house at all times. My husband makes sure I have it on the list each week.
Miriam A.
Miriam A.

These pringles are soooo amazingly good! They are among my top three favorite pringles flavour. I don't need an excuse to eat them. So delicious.
Claudia L.
Claudia L.
Oakland Park, FL

Awesomely packed in small packs, cause you can never eat too much of them, you'll finish the whole bag, so these help you eat only what you need.
Diane L.
Diane L.
Lorain, OH

These snack packs really help to make lunch so much more easy to prep and get out the door. Tasty but calorie controlled, it's even great for me.
Shirley and Sheila D.
Shirley and Sheila D.
Belguim

These are my favorite flavor of the pringles chips/crisps! these are very cheap to buy in the store. I love the flavor! you need to try these.
Diane S.
Diane S.
Manila

Best snack ever! Right everyone ! You could definitely taste the sour cream in everybite you take and urgh it just gets better in you mouth ! ;))
Kylie C.
Kylie C.
Bronx, NY

Though I love the original flavor, I have to say the best of this pack is the sour cream and onion. It's sweet, sour, and salty at the same time.
Jt N.
Jt N.
Vicksburg, MS

These things melt in your mouth and make u wanna eat chips all day. Good for summer days . I love them so much and they are good for movie nights
Liseth C.
Liseth C.

I Love Pringles. They are my favorite snacks for the evening. They are extremely divine. Although this is not my favorite flavor I like Pringles
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?

Join Now