Add a Photo

Photos (35)
Meghan J.
Meghan J.
Yorktown, VA

Once you pop, you really can't stop! This is a weekly grocery item that we get. From adults to kids, we all enjoy! Sour cream and onion is our favorite.
MARY M.
MARY M.
Palm Coast, FL

MY FAVORITE OUT OF ALL THE FLAVORS, ugh this one is so good, it's not the healthiest thing for you but these chips are a great on the road kind of snack
Devanie C.
Devanie C.

This is by far my favorite flavor of pringles! Every time I buy these are for sure the ones I buy. It has so much flavor on them and they taste so good.
Emelyn L.
Emelyn L.
Sterling, VA

Sour cream and Onion is my favoritte flavor of chips. But Pringles make them take so amazing. As people say 'They don't sell air' and they are so right.
Erica B.
Erica B.
Crestline, OH

These have always been my favorite flavor of Pringles! I just bought a canister at Dollar General yesterday and I do not expect them to last very long!
Amy C.
Amy C.
Fort Myers, FL

These are a go to favorite in my house. The kids love these. Pringles are easy to share, store neatly in the container, are crispy, and full of flavor.
Maya H.
Maya H.

I love this container of Pringles I can just throw it in my bag it's the right amount and they are really good sour cream and original are my favorite!
shyanne c.
shyanne c.

These are my favorite flavor of Pringles. They are actually my favorite sour cream & onion flavored chips period! They never last long at my household.
Cami P.
Cami P.

Omg!!!! This potatos is the best thing on the world. I can eat 3 containers in a matter of minutes. Have that onion flavor but very soft and delicious
Jeanette G.
Jeanette G.
Brownsville, TX

Primgles sour cream my favorite now my kids favorite, this was a good idea for them to carry them on tbeir bags for when ever they feel eating a snack
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now