Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Waukee, IA

Hands down my favorite flavor of Pringles. And the canister make them super easy to get out, so I'm not reaching in and touching a bunch of chips at once.
Heather N.
Heather N.
Atwater, CA

I love pringles and sour cream and pizza are my top favorite but BBQ and cheese are really good as well. when I want a snack I reach for a can of pringles
Valerie M.
Valerie M.
Tampa, FL

I come from an island so that means that we were always at the beach and in every trip Pringles was always a part but this is the family favorite by far.
Mary R.
Mary R.
Indianapolis, IN

I really like the can they are packaged in. I work with kids and this helps me transport without breaking them. I aslo enjoy sour cream and onion flavor.
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Los Angeles, CA

I love Pringles because the container contains mostly chips instead of air like the bags do. Sour cream chips are my favorite. My family also love these.
amanda k.
amanda k.
maple, ontario

I love pringles! They are so addictive and the sour cream and onion/ originial are my favorites!! The containers are so convenient and they don't break!!
tammie d.
tammie d.
Greenwich, OH

Pringles are one of my favorite chips out there i take them to work with me everyday when i am on my route and my kids will eat a can each by them selves
Sydnie T.
Sydnie T.

These are my favorite Pringles!! I could honestly eat a whole container of these!! Kinda expensive depending on where you buy it but definitely worth it
Meghan J.
Meghan J.
Yorktown, VA

Once you pop, you really can't stop! This is a weekly grocery item that we get. From adults to kids, we all enjoy! Sour cream and onion is our favorite.
MARY M.
MARY M.
Palm Coast, FL

MY FAVORITE OUT OF ALL THE FLAVORS, ugh this one is so good, it's not the healthiest thing for you but these chips are a great on the road kind of snack
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?

Join Now