Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#70 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (38)
Natalia P.
Natalia P.
chicago, il

One of my favorites I love Pringles especially sour cream and onion love the amount of flavor it brings love how the crunch is..lol
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Santa Clarita, CA

My favorite flavor of pringles. I like the individual containers because they're easy to bring to work and easy for portion control
Tammy C.
Tammy C.
Wildomar, CA

Love Pringles sour cream and onion. I love that when purchasing these the cans are full and not full of air like the bagged chips.
laura f.
laura f.
San Diego, CA

Some of my faves are the sour cream and onion because it is such a classic flavor. The chips are thick and crispy. Love the taste.
tondrea m.
tondrea m.
Stratford, CT

Favorite flavor of Pringle. packed with flavor and delicious taste. If all else fails, grab a can of Pringle sour cream and onion.
Adrianna H.
Adrianna H.
Reidsville, NC

I love Pringles! The sour cream and onion ones are the best! Easy to take with you because of the packaging and they're delicious!
Katelyn H.
Katelyn H.
Medford, NJ

Pringles are absolutely addicting! I love their sour cream and onion definitely one of my favs! So flavorful without overdoing it!
Rayra A.
Rayra A.
Columbus , Oh

My favorite potato of all time , I love and always have in my house, like having to nip between one meal and another. really like
Breaonah O.
Breaonah O.
Fayetteville , Nc

Cheapest snack with bomb flavor. My go snack every day. My be a fatty food but I love it I've been eating it since I was little.
laura T.
laura T.

These are a go to for my son's lunches. They fit in his lunch bag but aren't so tiny that he doesn't get his fill! Love!!!!!!!!!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now