BY PRINGLES #33 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?11 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?4 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?14 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jenny H.
My favorite chip of all time. Love the taste so much. Is is not too salty compare to other chips. It have the taste that make you can't stop eating. Price is reasonable and would always buy it. The product always exceeds my expectation.
Joseph C.
Oakhurst, OK
Who doesn't love sour cream an onion Pringles? Nice crisp, great taste. I prefer them to sour cream and onion potato chips. The only flaw is the can is too small to fit my hand it. Pringles, make em wider!
Helen B.
Tomball, TX
Potato chips are not my most favorite thing, but Pringles get me. I could easily eat a whole can in a single sitting. The sour cream flavor is my favorite, the perfect amount of flavor & plenty of crunch.
Claudia L.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
These are by far, my favorite Pringles flavor. I love that they don't skimp on the flavor, but also don't over do it. The cans are always full to the top and the chips are almost always perfect since they are stacked up. I like how they aren't greasy so I don't feel guilty when I over indulge on these.
Nene S.
Merryville
I really like the Pringles brand of chips the best I I seem to like the sour cream and onion flavor of the best. It's very affordable I normally buy at Walmart that I have bought it at a grocery store before Kroger's I would definitely recommend this product to friends and family
Molly K.
Washington, PA
One of the tops best Pringles flavors out there! Perfectly seasoned as well. I have bought these and the Dill pice Pringles over and over and I'm always impressed. Always affordable-would buy again! Fitting my hand into the can is always a struggle though
Kymberly W.
San Antonio, TX
Of all of the flavors of Pringles available, this is one of my absolute favorite flavors. I recently found out that they make this in a mega stack, and that is great because the regular tube never seems to have enough. They are just so delicious.
Breanna J.
Fallsburg
My favorite snack and I love the taste it's the best!!! I'm a repeat customer we always snag some of these. Not expensive at all definitely affordable. I like this brand better!!!!!!! Very tasty!
Xenia L.
River Grove
These are my favorite sour cream and onion chips. I like that they are in a resealable container that comes in multiple sizes so you can keep some at home and have a to go size when you're out.
Yvette O.
Irvine
The classic flavour I have loved for years. It never fails to disappoint. I take it with me on my travels and eat them on the plane and the flavor is delicious and I expect from it every time.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Winston salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?