BY PRINGLES #4 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?9 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?1 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?13 Answers
Randi B.
Randi B.
Clearfield
One of my sons favorite snacks and things to pack in his lunchbox. He loves the sour cream and onion flavor,  but bbq runs a close second. I love the fact that they are easy to pack; a handful into a ziplock baggie! And they fit together so well, a bunch fit in the baggie!
Jess G.
Jess G.
Boulder, CO
Always a favorite when I need a chip fix. Crunchy but not thick and greasy. I like that I can enjoy quite a few for a reasonable amount of calories. Also I like that I get the flavor of chips and dip without all the extra calories. Now if only I could hide it from my hubby long enough to get more than one serving.
Krystina V.
Krystina V.
Patterson
These are my husbands favorite! Great flavor, great price. Portable for his lunch and I love being able to get the smaller packages they offer as well that have a variety of different flavors! Pringles have been around for years so they are clearly doing something right!
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Lemont
I love these chips I will sit and eat a can in an hour. They are so delicious and sour cream and onion is my favorite flavor. I buy all my Pringles at Target and they are very inexpensive especially for the satisfaction you get out of them. Highly recommend these.
member-3bbd4
member-3bbd4
Pretty much my favorite flavor the have, i know lame but hey its a classic goes great with a ham sandwich or even just a snack alone. Not super salty like some other brands and you can find them at most stores. I would recommend these to everyone and the can they come in is awesome my chips never get crushed when trying to get them home. The only down fall my hand gets stuck some times when driving into the can for more lol
Julia M.
Julia M.
Henderson, NV
THIS IS MY FAVORITE OF ALL TIME! since I was 5 years old, this has been my go to chips! I could not resist this and sneak this in our grocery cart. I know its not the healthiest but the flavor is really good, salty and a little sour. This would be a treat for me
Lori H.
Lori H.
Byron, MN
Foodie Expert
Pringles aren't something I get from the store every time but definitely more of a craving item. I am not in love with the texture of them but it is the flavors that keep bringing me back, especially the Sour Cream and Onion, by far the best flavor of Pringles!
Charlotte H.
Charlotte H.
Tempe
These are so yummy! What a great snack. They're hard to put down. But, once the chips start running out, it might be hard to get your hand in the box. These aren't the healthiest products. I'd pick these over plain chips, I like the flavor. They aren't too much.
Helena Y.
Helena Y.
glasgow
Foodie Expert
Sour cream and onion are my favourite flavour of pringles, they are so moorish, I eat the whole tube in one without fail! They are normally great priced, not normally over £2 but sometimes they rocket the prices up for some reason and that's not great! Stay down!
Kaitlyn D.
Kaitlyn D.
Bismarck, ND
Foodie Expert
With Pringles you can just have one! They are so addicting, and so good. Pringles don't cost much and there are a lot in a can. My favorite is sour cream, but the BBQ and original are pretty good as well. You can find them in many stores and convenient stores.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?