Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Shirley and Sheila D.
Shirley and Sheila D.
Belguim

These are my favorite flavor of the pringles chips/crisps! these are very cheap to buy in the store. I love the flavor! you need to try these.
Jt N.
Jt N.
Vicksburg, MS

These things melt in your mouth and make u wanna eat chips all day. Good for summer days . I love them so much and they are good for movie nights
Diane S.
Diane S.
Manila

Best snack ever! Right everyone ! You could definitely taste the sour cream in everybite you take and urgh it just gets better in you mouth ! ;))
Johannalyne A.
Johannalyne A.
Fontana, Ca

One of my favorite type of Pringles. I can eat he whole can by myself. They're good and you can take them anywhere like a picnic or to the beach.
Kylie C.
Kylie C.
Bronx, NY

Though I love the original flavor, I have to say the best of this pack is the sour cream and onion. It's sweet, sour, and salty at the same time.
Liseth C.
Liseth C.

I Love Pringles. They are my favorite snacks for the evening. They are extremely divine. Although this is not my favorite flavor I like Pringles
Angela T.
Angela T.
Aransas Pass, TX

My little kids favorite! Our favorite flavors are the sour cream and onion, and the pizza flavor.
love the canister and how non greasy they are.
Kwanza O.
Kwanza O.
Memphis, TN

These are always a better option than chips, because they have less calories, more flavor and less mess. I can't wait for new flavors to launch.
Lia W.
Lia W.

Are very delicious, i like this pringles , but in my opinion the price is so expensive, i really like buy it and comment if is delicious or no.
Caroline L.
Caroline L.
Austin, TX

Amazing love these so much just so wonderful I get so excites every time I buy them. Omg my mouth is getting watery from just thinking of them.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?

Join Now