Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Ash B.
Ash B.

Best. Crisps. Ever.
These are so true to what they claim. Once you pop you really cannot stop eating them. They're addictive and now I am craving them! *drool*
Elise N.
Elise N.
Frederick, MD

Definitely a childhood memory snack. These were some of the best values for younger kids. Unique in presentation and can be used as entertainment with a snack!
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
Savannah, GA

I love this classic pack of chips. I miss it when they were a dollar. Now the small ones that used to cost fifty cents cost almost a dollar and some change smh
Roshanda A.
Roshanda A.
San Antonio, TX

I love how light and crispy these chips are. I love that they have many flavors for the different tastes I want. Sour cream and onion Pringles are my favorite.
Promise M.
Promise M.
Timmonsville, SC

I love these, one of my favorite chips of all time. They are very affordable. I always find myself buying pringles when I go down the chip section of a store.
Emily W.
Emily W.
Baldwinsville, NY

I don't know what about any pringles flavor makes me addicted to them. their slogan doesn't lie, I cant stop eating them once I start. The just taste so good.
Paige W.
Paige W.
Epsom

Great tasting snacks that are very more-ish.
They make fantastic party food, and almost everyone loves at least one flavor, this is my personal favorite :)
amelia h.
amelia h.

despite all the fancy flavors and textures pringles provides and sells, the classic sour cream is my favourite. the idea of the can is very travel friendly.
Maria G.
Maria G.
Chula Vista, CA

They taste just like Lays sour cream & onion potato chips I just love pringles more! They taste the same but I love the packaging of pringles and its shape!
Danielle C.
Danielle C.

Sometimes you just need to snack on some pringles.. they always fill the can unlike regular potato chips that give you half of a bag.. and they're delicious
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?

Join Now