BY PRINGLES #9 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?11 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?1 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?14 Answers
Paris C.
Paris C.
Bowling Green, Ky
Pringles Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion taste amazing! I usually buy these at Krogers. They are pretty affordable but the price could be lower for the amount. The taste is very distinguishable but in a perfect way. I recommend this for parents to buy for kids as a perfect snack.
Amy L.
Amy L.
Slaughter, LA
Pringles Sour Cream & Onion is a staple in our house. My kids and boyfriend snack on them everyday. I love the container they come in because it ensures they stay fresh in between their snacking. They are affordable, which means I can keep my family stocked with their favorite snack.
Keicha V.
Keicha V.
I absolutely love these pringles, they are delicious and have a very nice flavor. I cannot get enough of these pringles. It is not expensive and one can fills you up. I prefer these flavor than the original ones, it just has that great taste to it. I highly recommend for others to try it.
Marijoyce S.
Marijoyce S.
San Bernardino, CA
Foodie Expert
Perfect sour cream and onion flavor! Just wish they weren't so unhealthy for me. But having them every now and then I feel doesn't hurt. My family and I also love the cheese flavor! Their very tasty and addicting! I'd recommend these chips to satisfy the flavor wanted but only on occasion.
Emily C.
Emily C.
Palm Harbor
Foodie Expert
Obviously a classic flavor on a delightfully processed potato flour crisp. I don't eat them because I could eat 2 cans and not be satisfied. But they taste delicious and the texture is pleasing. You can also make toddler into a duck by inverting two chips and placing them in your mouth.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Anniston, AL
Foodie Expert
This is one of my classic, all time favorite late night snacks! I love that these aren't greasy and therefore not as messy as traditional chips. The only downside is that it is absolutely impossible to eat just one of these.  You may as well just accept the fact that you will eat the whole can! HAHA  Delicious!
Correay C.
Correay C.
north east, MD
Foodie Expert
All time favorite flavor of pringles, votes my father and I. I dont typically buy them myself but dont let me find them around the house. It starts with a good 5 which leads to 10 which quickly heads to 25 and by then 3/4 is gonna and i have to come up with a story of why . #honestly
maria p.
maria p.
San Antonio, TX
Foodie Expert
These are some of my all time favorite snacks, definitely not healthy at all but I love them anyway. I also really like the barbecue and the cheese flavored ones. I really like that you can literally find them anywhere and there really affordable! Definetly a treat people should try!
Leilani S.
Leilani S.
Foodie Expert
One of my favs. Such a classic chip that brings me way back to my childhood. I would down this instantly because of how rich in flavor these are! They are high in salt as with any other chip but man well worth the risk! Such great flavor options and a perfect quick cheat meal snack!
Vicki W.
Vicki W.
Portage, IN
Foodie Expert
Best sour cream and onion chip out there taste so good. And yes, once you pop the top you can't stop. I love that they now have the smaller cans and snack size cans. They are priced cheap it's not the best thing to eat but not the worse you can buy them anywhere even gas stations
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?