Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#15 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (37)
Maria G.
Maria G.
Chula Vista, CA

They taste just like Lays sour cream & onion potato chips I just love pringles more! They taste the same but I love the packaging of pringles and its shape!
Danielle C.
Danielle C.

Sometimes you just need to snack on some pringles.. they always fill the can unlike regular potato chips that give you half of a bag.. and they're delicious
Sandy M.
Sandy M.
Huntington Beach, CA

I don't even like onion but i love the sour cream onion taste in these pringles these along with the BBQ are my favorates but i like most the pringle flavors
Charlene K.
Charlene K.
Tunkhannock, PA

OMG amazing Ive been eating these since i can remember and their still my favorite.Even my kids enjoy them even tho they do enjoy the cheddar ones better =(
Jessie  M.
Jessie M.
Lewisville, TX

Pringles Sour Cream & Onion is one of my favorite chips ever. They taste so great and wonderful. One of the few brands that doesn't sell a whole bag of air.
maria k.
maria k.

delisious chips. the value is good if we are comparing to the quaninty of the package which is huge... i would recommend them to anyone chip lover out ther
Madi A.
Madi A.

I love all Pringles and this is my favorite flavor by far it's not spicy at all and don't get turned off by the onion it's super yummy and affordable too
Hope L.
Hope L.
Stockton, CA

My favorite flavor from all Pringles out there! It's sweet but has that onion taste to it. If u like onion, then u should definitely try this!!! It's good!
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Temple, TX

Sour cream and onion are my favorite! Pringles are definitely my guilty pleasure chip snack. A family friend bought me a can in every flavor for Christmas!
Mariana M.
Mariana M.
New Brunswick, NJ

These are very addicting but so amazing! I could eat a million of them , but I'd feel so guilty! Pringles never steer me wrong when it comes to snack time!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?

Join Now