Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Kara C.
Kara C.
Elgin, IL

These are my favorite Pringles, very flavorful without the greasy mess. I recommend anyone one likes sour cream & onion to try them.
Katrina B.
Katrina B.

J'adore!!! This chips are the best ever! All its flavors... Súper great! All the presentations.. I love it! My must have snacks hehe
Amanda D.
Amanda D.

These are great if you like crunchy and their logo is very true once you pop you can't stop! I could eat a whole can of them easily!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Kissimmee, FL

ii just have an obsession with sour cream and onion flavored things so when i buy pringles, this is deff the flavor i always go for!
Isabel O.
Isabel O.

Las Pringles de cebolla son un clásico, han perdurado en el tiempo porque su sabor es muy rico. Me encanta comerlas, son deliciosas.
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Charlotte, NC

I love all Pringles, but the Sour Cream and Onion are my favorite. They taste too good that I eat nearly a whole can in one sitting!
Samantha Q.
Samantha Q.

My family and I do not by chips very often, but if we do, Pringles are my favorite and usually what I buy! Love the small packages!
Natalia P.
Natalia P.
chicago, il

One of my favorites I love Pringles especially sour cream and onion love the amount of flavor it brings love how the crunch is..lol
Alondra  M.
Alondra M.

The bottle makes it easy to eat these chips, also has a great variety of flavors ! all are really good with such a rich salty taste
Cymonique S.
Cymonique S.
Sumter, SC

Pretty good chips by a good brand. I like the chips but my sister loves them. Sour cream and onion taste is definitely in the chip.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now