BY PRINGLES #22 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?11 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?4 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?14 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Johnna R.
Foodie Expert
These are addicting and so yummy. I eat them all the time when I can get my hands on them. I would recommend these to anyone that loves sour cream and onion flavored chips.
Ellie K.
Hampton, VA
I love these so flavorful but addicting. Sometimes I don't mind their unique texture style others I'd like to try them in a version you can clearly see its a sliced potato. And there always are broken ones in the bottom.
William D.
Cincinnati, OH
Pringles Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion has always been my favorite flavor of Pringles, and it's usually the snack I go to for an inexpensive, tasty treat.
evanie e.
Foodie Expert
I love Pringles not only because of the taste but also because of it being the only chips that do not sale air. And my favorite flavor is the "Sour cream and onions"
Celestia T.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
My all time favorite chip as long as I've been living. I don't know if they are the healthiest but they definitely are the best! I buy them as my comfort/cheat food.
Pamela B.
Downey, CA
Foodie Expert
One of my top 3 chips is this one. Loved it ever since I was a kid. I'm getting a spell check right now I'm probably going to end up buying some. It's unlike any chip I've ever tasted so it remains King in my heart.
Lauren D.
Foodie Expert
Addicting, and just the right crunch. Love that because they're stacked you always get a full chip - no crushed chips here! A classic that I'll always come back to.
Yesenia Y.
Bakersfield, CA
Foodie Expert
I love these are my favorite to eat. They're very good. The packaging is very nice to travel with. It's better than any other sour cream & onion product I've tried.
Emily W.
Simi valley, CA
Foodie Expert
I love these for camping and going to picinics! They're so good and easy to take anywhere! I don't know which flavor is my favorite... because they are all so good!
Kassandra N.
Los Angeles, CA
 This is my favorite Pringles flavor because it  is so realistic. I love how light weight they are and how many come in the canister. It has such an amazing flavor.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?