Add a Photo

#22 in Chips
Photos (38)
Katrine S.
Katrine S.

I usually don't like or eat chips but the green Pringles! Omg I can't stop once I start. These are delicious! Perfect for Friday night and a movie.
Sarah a.
Sarah a.

These are absolutely tasty, perfect crunch, and awesome flavor. I am soo happy they make the little ones. They are perfect for an on the go snack!
Elisabeth C.
Elisabeth C.

I only eat these and the original ones. I haven't tried the other ones and they sound not that good to be honest. So I will just stick with these!
Lisa T.
Lisa T.

I like to take these on road trips. You don't have to worry about having a chop clip. I love the flavor and the size. I like this flavor the best.
Wendy M.
Wendy M.
Hillsboro, OH

Family loves these chips. We always have at least one container at the house at all times. My husband makes sure I have it on the list each week.
Jt N.
Jt N.
Vicksburg, MS

These things melt in your mouth and make u wanna eat chips all day. Good for summer days . I love them so much and they are good for movie nights
Miriam A.
Miriam A.

These pringles are soooo amazingly good! They are among my top three favorite pringles flavour. I don't need an excuse to eat them. So delicious.
Johannalyne A.
Johannalyne A.
Fontana, Ca

One of my favorite type of Pringles. I can eat he whole can by myself. They're good and you can take them anywhere like a picnic or to the beach.
Shirley and Sheila D.
Shirley and Sheila D.
Belguim

These are my favorite flavor of the pringles chips/crisps! these are very cheap to buy in the store. I love the flavor! you need to try these.
Holly D.
Holly D.

Favorite chips of all time! Pringles used to be .99 cents, but they have jacked up the prices. Still get them though...no good off brand version.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?

Join Now