Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#62 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (38)
Ali H.
Ali H.
Fairfield, CT

Yassss!!! Pringles are so addicting and beat to eat in a hot summer day !!! They don't get all over your fingers like smart popcorn:(
Dulce R.
Dulce R.
Los Angeles, CA

My ultimate favorite love them very much they are so crispy I love the flavor everything about Pringles I love every flavor they have
Megan O.
Megan O.
Erie, PA

One of the classic flavors. I think Pringles have a cool packaging. The cans can be recycled when you're done with the chips!! Haha.
Katrina B.
Katrina B.

J'adore!!! This chips are the best ever! All its flavors... Súper great! All the presentations.. I love it! My must have snacks hehe
Isabel O.
Isabel O.

Las Pringles de cebolla son un clásico, han perdurado en el tiempo porque su sabor es muy rico. Me encanta comerlas, son deliciosas.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Kissimmee, FL

ii just have an obsession with sour cream and onion flavored things so when i buy pringles, this is deff the flavor i always go for!
Kara C.
Kara C.
Elgin, IL

These are my favorite Pringles, very flavorful without the greasy mess. I recommend anyone one likes sour cream & onion to try them.
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Charlotte, NC

I love all Pringles, but the Sour Cream and Onion are my favorite. They taste too good that I eat nearly a whole can in one sitting!
Naydalin G.
Naydalin G.
Lynn, MA

These are actually my favorite chips in the world . I love how they come in different flavors and they are just so crunchy and good!
Amanda D.
Amanda D.

These are great if you like crunchy and their logo is very true once you pop you can't stop! I could eat a whole can of them easily!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?