Add a Photo

#10 in Chips
Photos (35)
Madi A.
Madi A.

I love all Pringles and this is my favorite flavor by far it's not spicy at all and don't get turned off by the onion it's super yummy and affordable too
Hope L.
Hope L.
Stockton, CA

My favorite flavor from all Pringles out there! It's sweet but has that onion taste to it. If u like onion, then u should definitely try this!!! It's good!
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Temple, TX

Sour cream and onion are my favorite! Pringles are definitely my guilty pleasure chip snack. A family friend bought me a can in every flavor for Christmas!
Mariana M.
Mariana M.
New Brunswick, NJ

These are very addicting but so amazing! I could eat a million of them , but I'd feel so guilty! Pringles never steer me wrong when it comes to snack time!
Seriously, who doesn't love a good Pringles snack!? These Pringles are the prefect snack. I love that the hard packaging with the lid! Great for on the go!
Beth S.
Beth S.
North Canton, OH

I love these Pringles! I bought some to fill stockings with this Christmas. I love them because the chips stay intact and I'm not paying for a bag of air.
Rochelle M.
Rochelle M.
Haslet, TX

These are so good they are dangerous because I want to eat them all 😍😍😍 and they are a perfect snack if you are on the go all day for you and kids as well
Hope O.
Hope O.
Katy, TX

Both these flavors are my fav. But sour cream and onion is an addiction. One of the few things I could eat during the first few weeks of my pregnancy too!
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Harrisonburg, VA

Absolutely love Pringles. They are delicious and a great snack. I also really like the tube they come in. It makes me realize how much I'm actually eating
Jumana A.
Jumana A.

I was sitting and eating it and then decide to scan it, anyway it tastes good, really good, not salty or over flavored, but perfectly deliciously flavored
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now