BY PRINGLES #15 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?11 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?4 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?14 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kimberly G.
Jerome
I am not a fan of sour cream and onion, however this is one item my kids are always asking me to purcahse. the small tins from wal mart work perfect for road trips and cold lunches!! My husband also loves the sour cream and onion flavor of pringles.
Payton C.
Boiling Springs
These things are so addicting. I actually haven’t had them in a while because I would eat them too much and they obviously aren’t the healthiest snack. BUT the price is very nice and the product is just as amazing. Pringles can make any flavor great.
sarah o.
I looovvveee these pringles! I could easily eat a whole can in one sitting. Funny because, I don't like sour cream and I do not like onions much...but love these Pringles? Funny. All I know is, try these Pringles if you haven't!! I recommend them!
Sierra F.
Ridgewood, NY
I LOVE LOVE LOVE these to snack on, every time I go grocery shopping I grab a can of these, they are very affordable, they have various flavors of these. Pringles is the only chip that actually fills it up completely to the top. Highly recommend.
Erica W.
My favorite flavor of Pringles and my favorite brand of Sour Cream & Onion chips! I like that they are less greasy and the Pringles canister helps prevent the chips from getting smashed! I don't like all the pringles flavors but this is great one!
Kaila M.
Fort Mitchell, KY
Guilty craving. Love pringles. I know they’re processed and hold no nutritional value, but they’re such a yummy, convenient food to satisfy a quick craving. I also don’t like the grease of typical potato chips, so I like that pringles lacks that.
Steven S.
Foodie Expert
Love the flavor of these Pringles - they may even be my favorite! Do beware that your breath will smell after eating these. While I like the concept of Pringles, I find it difficult to catch the last few Pringles due to my large hands.. Overall a great product!
Divya A.
Foodie Expert
I loved Pringles since the 90's. Easy to carry container and tasty chips. I buy Pringles from Target, Stop and Shop, and Walmart. The only cons that I have is that stores don't carry enough flavors. I would always recommend Pringles to others.
Charli A.
Delicious. Great for when I need a quick snack or to satisfy my cravings. It definitely does not rip you off unlike some brands of chips where half of what you are buying is air. It’s probably one of the better brands of chips out. Would certainly recommend it
Taliyah R.
Los Angeles, Ca
I love sour cream and onion flavor. It's a perfect mixture of both flavors. It taste really good but might leave your mouth dry. It's very pleasing. You can get it from Walmart, Ralph's, Food 4 Less, or a local corner store.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Winston salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?