Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Angela C.
Angela C.
Logan, Wv

Love the variety packs of Pringles. It works great for packing lunches for everyone, especially when everyone in my house likes something different.
Jada P.
Jada P.

My favorite chips since I was a child! Pringles aren't the worst snack choice and are affordable, come in MANY flavors, why wouldn't you buy these!?
Betty M.
Betty M.

I really love the flavor of Pringles Sour Cream & Onion , so light and I could munch on these day. Always love the container, keeps the chips fresh.
Jamie O.
Jamie O.
Elizabethton, TN

My son and his friends can not get enough of the Pringles Sour Cream and Onion chips. Easy to find at any local store and usually can catch on sale.
Rosana M.
Rosana M.

Im write in Spanish.

Es mi pringles favorito, el sabor es bueno y suave. En mi país ya no venden este producto (Vzla) pero vale la pena cada gramo.
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Philadelphia, PA

Pringles are one of the best brands around the sour cream is may favorite. They have a great sour cream flavor and are not greasy like other chips.
Lyndsey K.
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL

I love pringles. I do not know of anyone who doesn't. My husband really loves to take these to work because they are resealable and easy to access.
Un sabor esquisto , son lo mejor me vuelven loca y son adictivas , pruebas una y quieres mas . en mi familia las compramos para todas las reuniones
Daja W.
Daja W.
Detroit, MI

Favorite chips I love them. It's the only chip company that doesn't sale air. I love the taste there so delicious. I buy these any time I see them.
Geanne Marrie B.
Geanne Marrie B.

One of my favorite chips and they're classic! I really like the sour cream flavor. I also like the original. Once you pop you literally can't stop!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?

Join Now