Add a Photo

#31 in Chips
Photos (38)
Amanda C.
Amanda C.

If you don't love these you're crazy. I have always had these in my lunch as a kid and even as an after school snack. My favorite flavor of all time!
Megan L.
Megan L.
Russellville, AR

These are the BEST. Once you start you can't put them down. They were so affordable for my parents to put in my lunch when I was a kid and I loved it
Angela C.
Angela C.
Logan, Wv

Love the variety packs of Pringles. It works great for packing lunches for everyone, especially when everyone in my house likes something different.
Theresa A.
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI

I really like Sour Cream and Onion Pringles! They are great tasting and love that they do not have an excess of oil! Pringles are my favorite chips!
Jada P.
Jada P.

My favorite chips since I was a child! Pringles aren't the worst snack choice and are affordable, come in MANY flavors, why wouldn't you buy these!?
Brittany N.
Brittany N.
Hillsboro, MO

Pringles are so yummy and are a great snack for when out and about. Even though it may not be the healthiest of all snacks but it sure is delicious!
Betty M.
Betty M.

I really love the flavor of Pringles Sour Cream & Onion , so light and I could munch on these day. Always love the container, keeps the chips fresh.
Jamie O.
Jamie O.
Elizabethton, TN

My son and his friends can not get enough of the Pringles Sour Cream and Onion chips. Easy to find at any local store and usually can catch on sale.
Katrine S.
Katrine S.

I usually don't like or eat chips but the green Pringles! Omg I can't stop once I start. These are delicious! Perfect for Friday night and a movie.
Un sabor esquisto , son lo mejor me vuelven loca y son adictivas , pruebas una y quieres mas . en mi familia las compramos para todas las reuniones
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?

Join Now