Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Al B.
Al B.
Lafayette, IN

I recommend that you try these delicious chips. These are very tasty where you are hungry. These can be enojoyed anywhere and any day.
Laurel W.
Laurel W.
Duluth, MN

I love these chips. They have just the perfect amount of flavor for me! I would suggest them to anyone who likes sour cream and onion!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Cullman, AL

These are my favorite chips. I like the convenient size. It keeps me from overdoing it. Also, they are easy to send kids lunch boxes.
Chloe Y.
Chloe Y.

Pringles are so good, yet so bad. I could sit there and eat a whole can if I wanted to because of how light and easy they are to eat!
Melanie V.
Melanie V.

I love these chips. They have a distinct texture compared to other chips. I like to eat them with the flavor already baked into them.
Marsha P.
Marsha P.
Fresno, Ca

One of my favorite night time snacks is Pringles. They are always fresh and satisfy me with there light source cream and onion flavor
Ali H.
Ali H.
Fairfield, CT

Yassss!!! Pringles are so addicting and beat to eat in a hot summer day !!! They don't get all over your fingers like smart popcorn:(
Dulce R.
Dulce R.
Los Angeles, CA

My ultimate favorite love them very much they are so crispy I love the flavor everything about Pringles I love every flavor they have
Amanda D.
Amanda D.

These are great if you like crunchy and their logo is very true once you pop you can't stop! I could eat a whole can of them easily!
Megan O.
Megan O.
Erie, Pa

One of the classic flavors. I think Pringles have a cool packaging. The cans can be recycled when you're done with the chips!! Haha.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now