Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#15 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (37)
Ismary D.
Ismary D.
Doral, FL

My favorite flavor of Pringles: D are super tasty, crispy, irresistible! I love. The downside is its price compared to other brands .. I do not buy them as often
meagan a.
meagan a.
clearwater, BC - British Columbia

I like sour cream and onion flavor and these definitely contain it, but I don't really like Pringles. My boyfriend will eat a canister in one sitting, though lol
Hasmina B.
Hasmina B.
Grand Anse, St.George

In my country we only have the three standard flavor of pringles. Sour cream, original and bbq. But as any other chip brand its crispy light and fully packaged.
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.

These are my favorite flavor of Pringles! I like how the chips are stackable and fit to the container, as there are less broken chips. They are also fun to eat
Mallorie F.
Mallorie F.

These are he perfect snack to keep around the house especially with younger children. They are not as bad for you as fried chips, but still have a great flavor.
Thuy D.
Thuy D.
Detroit, MI

When I used to eat chips, these were a favorite for road trips. Handy size. Just kind of inconveinent to stick your hand in the can when it gets to the bottom.
Tina R.
Tina R.

We go fishing a lot and pringles are usually what we take to snack on. The canister they come in keep them from getting all crumbled up. And they taste great too!
Chiqui R.
Chiqui R.

My family love this , with its packaging it is always fresh and crispy, love the taste and sour cream and onion is our favorite flavor and very affordable too .
Tori N.
Tori N.
Friendswood, TX

Anything sour cream and onion i will love. But I think the Pringles version are the best and it's a chip brand that actually fills up the container with chips.
Ash B.
Ash B.

Best. Crisps. Ever.
These are so true to what they claim. Once you pop you really cannot stop eating them. They're addictive and now I am craving them! *drool*
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?

Join Now