Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Kim B.
Kim B.
Tacoma, WA

Second only to Lays originals. I don't particularly like flavored chips but I can sit down and demolish the entire can of these is sour cream & onion.
jacqueline t.
jacqueline t.
Garden Grove, CA

Best flavor ever!! You can never go wrong with sour cream and onion pringles!! Great for snacking; just pop them in your mouth when you want a crunch.
Chrissy P.
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA

These are very convenient for us on the go. Either in lunches or for a quick snack at an athletic event. Just wish you got a little more in the packs.
Devyn S.
Devyn S.

My favorite Pringle. I think I buy a pack of these every single time I go to the store. It's so hard to eat just one they are absolutely so delicious.
Maria T.
Maria T.
East Boston, MA

I grew up eating pringles and when it's that time (lAdiez you know) all I want is pringles!!! Sour cream and pizza are my favorites - try the pizza !!
Princess A.
Princess A.
Bronx, NY

Actually I love this brand is the only brand that doesn't sell air and I think that me and everybody else appreciate that a lot and it taste amazing.
Dor C.
Dor C.
Great Neck, NY

Delicious chips. Great flavor. I recommend all of the flavors, but this is definitely one my favorites, along with BBQ, original, pizza, and cheddar.
Alisha M.
Alisha M.

These have always been my favorite flavor of Pringles ever since I was a child. anytime we went to the beach or on a road trip I would ask for these.
jeanette s.
jeanette s.

My favorite flaver it's so good I can eat this all day long and for snacks too I recommend them and enjoy them there very good even my kids love them
Amanda C.
Amanda C.

If you don't love these you're crazy. I have always had these in my lunch as a kid and even as an after school snack. My favorite flavor of all time!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?

Join Now