Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
miami , florida

I love the Pringles but if I get to choose master the onion with sour cream is my delirium meaning I like all and I do not like to share
Keayona M.
Keayona M.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

My Favorite. Chips I Love To Eat. The Flavor Is Amazing And Rich. There's A Fair Amount Of Chips In The Can. And They Always Taste Fresh
patty w.
patty w.

Amazing to pack in lunch boxes, taking on traveling trips in the car, or just when you have a chip craving but don't want to eat to many.
Brisa S.
Brisa S.
Las Vegas, NV

I love Pringles cheddar cheese they are so delicious. I love how i can take my container everywhere to work to the park everywhere i go.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Union City, NJ

This is my favorite flavor! The sour cream and onion is pretty dominant, but it tastes very good. So addicting you can't just have one.
Cari A.
Cari A.

These are my favorite sour cream and onion chip. They always have the right amount of flavor. However, they do have a weird aftertaste.
Hannah I.
Hannah I.
Livermore, CA

Sour cream & onion are the best flavor of chips and these are awesome. Be careful! Dangerous. Have one and you will eat the entire can!
Amber F.
Amber F.
Folsom, CA

I love how the top pops open. I love how the flavor has a perfect amount of onion aND sour cream flavor. These are one of my favorites.
Laurel W.
Laurel W.
Duluth, MN

I love these chips. They have just the perfect amount of flavor for me! I would suggest them to anyone who likes sour cream and onion!
Al B.
Al B.
Lafayette, IN

I recommend that you try these delicious chips. These are very tasty where you are hungry. These can be enojoyed anywhere and any day.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now