BY PRINGLES #4 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?9 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?1 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?13 Answers
Emma O.
Emma O.
Boston, MA
Foodie Expert
By far the best flavor chips by Pringles ever! I could eat these chips all day. They are crisp and always have great flavoring and can be bought at any supermarket or convenience store. The flavor of the sour cream and onions by Pringle's is always better than its competitors because the flavoring is even on the chip
Shelbie B.
Shelbie B.
Arizona
I love these sour cream Pringles. and that is very surprising from me because i HATE onions and sour cream and anything of the sort, i'm extremely picky. BUT if you are someone like me, very picky, you would still enjoy these. I start eating them and soon or later i find myself almost eating the whole bag. 5/5 stars.
Treslyn W.
Treslyn W.
Norwich, KS
This is probably hands down my favorite brand of potato chip and sour cream and onion is the best flavor they have! I buy it any opportunity that I have! I've compared it with Stax Sour Cream and Onion and while they are both delicious, I love the thinner texture of Pringles, I find the more pleasing to eat.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Foodie Expert
I love sour cream and onion chips and these are one of my favorite ones! I really love that pringles are in a can and dont make you pay for added air in the bag. These taste so good and have a nice crisp and airy crunch to them. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who like chips and eats sandwiches alot.
Alejandra M.
Alejandra M.
Foodie Expert
My favorite flavor of pringles!!! And my favorite sour cream and onion flavored chip ever too! I absolutely love how these chips taste. I can't get enough of them and it so bad because I can usually finish the tube of them in one day. I just love them so much and I don't think anyone has never not had them.
Sylvia L.
Sylvia L.
PRINGLES!!!! The best chips in the entire world, the crunch and salty flavors are a huge, huge plus for me. I love the way that they are stacked so that they don't waste so much bag space like other brands of chips. You can even create the duck face by putting two chips together in your mouth! Love them.
Alexis G.
Alexis G.
Carmichael, CA
My all time favorite chip is Pringles Sour Cream and Onion! The fact that you get more chip than you do air is perfect, the flavor is perfect and that's why I've been a long time consumer. Only con is that my husband can't reach his hand in the container. Or is that actually a pro? Because it's more for me!
Rebekah M.
Rebekah M.
Target always has really good sales on Pringles, so I stock up whenever I see them on sale.  Everyone in my house loves them and they never last long.  Our favorite flavors are sour cream & onion, cheddar & sour cream and salt & vinegar.  I definitely plan to keep these stocked up!
Cassie B.
Cassie B.
Tennyson, IN
My favorite thing about Pringles has to be the packaging. No bag half full of air, and the cardboard cylinder protects the fragile chips inside. The sour cream and onion flavor coats every crisp, and is on point. I would definitely recommend these chips to anyone looking for a nice, satisfying snack.
Nancy D.
Nancy D.
Once you pop you can't stop! That's the truth with these!!! I love the sour cream and onion flavor. Pros- they're usually super cheap. $1-$1.50... Cons- once you pop you can't stop!!! I could finish the entire can in one sitting (I don't, but could!!) these don't last long in our house so I have to usually buy about 6 cans at a time
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?