BY PRINGLES #33 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?11 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?4 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?14 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Charlotte H.
Tempe
These are so yummy! What a great snack. They're hard to put down. But, once the chips start running out, it might be hard to get your hand in the box. These aren't the healthiest products. I'd pick these over plain chips, I like the flavor. They aren't too much.
chelsea P.
Great flavor! There is so much flavor packed into one Pringle chip. They are an addicting snack that once I start eating them I can't stop. When they are on sale they aren't too pricey. They offer a variety of flavors but the sour cream and onion is my favorite
Veronica A.
Kalamazoo
Best sour cream and onion chip out there. I have eaten these since I was a kid and they are just as delicious as they were back then. They have a lot of flavor. The only thing I don't like is the container. When you get to the end it is hard to get the chips out
member-3bbd4
Pretty much my favorite flavor the have, i know lame but hey its a classic goes great with a ham sandwich or even just a snack alone. Not super salty like some other brands and you can find them at most stores. I would recommend these to everyone and the can they come in is awesome my chips never get crushed when trying to get them home. The only down fall my hand gets stuck some times when driving into the can for more lol
Lori H.
Byron , MN
Pringles aren't something I get from the store every time but definitely more of a craving item. I am not in love with the texture of them but it is the flavors that keep bringing me back, especially the Sour Cream and Onion, by far the best flavor of Pringles!
Heather C.
Melbourne
I love sour cream and onion Pringles. Taste wise I have 0 complaints. I don't particularly like the amount you get for the price. I only purchase pringles when they're on sale but when they are I stalk up because they're the perfect snack during a netflix binge.
Brittany K.
Rochester, MN
These are great snacks on the go. They are tasty and easy to crunch of. Packaging is sort of bulky, however I like the shape of the actual product. Affordable and easy to find. I have been eating these for years, and I do not see myself stopping anytime soon
Ann W.
I love all of the Pringle Crisps but the bacon and the Salsa Queso one. The sour cream has got to be one of my all time favorites. I also really love the original one because I’m basic. These are the best chips. Full of flavor and so thin. Just amazing.
laila l.
Las Vegas
The best chips ever!! Always a go to when I am shopping and a perfect snack!! Very affordable for $1.50 although wish there was more chips in the container. Very delicious! Just the right flavors! I would defiantly recommend to others! I Give it a 10/10
Exo T.
Wyoming
It's very good and has a nice texture. It has a good crunch and it met my expectations. It was a little tangy on my taste but but I didn't complain it's moderately affordable and I would get it again, I would recommend to others. I liked it very much.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Winston salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?