Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#61 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (38)
Chloe Y.
Chloe Y.

Pringles are so good, yet so bad. I could sit there and eat a whole can if I wanted to because of how light and easy they are to eat!
Melanie V.
Melanie V.

I love these chips. They have a distinct texture compared to other chips. I like to eat them with the flavor already baked into them.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Wellington, AL

Currently eating these while I write this review. They make my breath smell awful, but hot damn they are delicious. #youdontjusteatem
Ali H.
Ali H.
Fairfield, CT

Yassss!!! Pringles are so addicting and beat to eat in a hot summer day !!! They don't get all over your fingers like smart popcorn:(
Dulce R.
Dulce R.
Los Angeles, CA

My ultimate favorite love them very much they are so crispy I love the flavor everything about Pringles I love every flavor they have
Isabel O.
Isabel O.

Las Pringles de cebolla son un clásico, han perdurado en el tiempo porque su sabor es muy rico. Me encanta comerlas, son deliciosas.
Megan O.
Megan O.
Erie, PA

One of the classic flavors. I think Pringles have a cool packaging. The cans can be recycled when you're done with the chips!! Haha.
Kara C.
Kara C.
Elgin, IL

These are my favorite Pringles, very flavorful without the greasy mess. I recommend anyone one likes sour cream & onion to try them.
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Charlotte, NC

I love all Pringles, but the Sour Cream and Onion are my favorite. They taste too good that I eat nearly a whole can in one sitting!
Katrina B.
Katrina B.

J'adore!!! This chips are the best ever! All its flavors... Súper great! All the presentations.. I love it! My must have snacks hehe
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?