Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#62 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (38)
Alejandro B.
Alejandro B.
Oxnard, CA

Possibly my favorite chips in the world. These are so onion infused they'll make you tear up a bit. The chips fill the container to the very top. If you leave them in your mouth for a short while the chip will deteriorate in your mouth in return providing you with an abundance of rich onion salty flavor.
Theresa D.
Theresa D.

Pringles are very good. I don't feel you get a lot for the price but they sure are tasty! Improvements: Well it is 2016 and you still can't fit your hand in the can. But I guess that's tolerable. Haha. I totally recommend eating them with Cheddar/American Easy Cheese. Not nutritious at all, but so yummy!
Abigail R.
Abigail R.

Pringles, especially the sour cream and onion brand, are one of my favorites and is a must have for any beach time fun! Although Pringles aren't the most healthy, they are a great thing to have in moderation! If sour cream and onion isn't your thing, they have MANY more options to check out as well!!!
Megan R.
Megan R.
Jarrettsville, MD

I love sour cream and onion Pringles! I never have to worry about my chips being crushed & they are wonderfully flavorful which I is fantastic as opposed to other potato chips that can sometimes be less flavorful or even too much. I almost always have a can or two at my house! Perfect for snacking 😄
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Louisville, KY

These are addicting! At first the taste is kind of weird but they are good and you just keep eating them. Definitely tastes like sour cream and onions so if you don't like that kind of thing then these are not of you lol. I think any flavor of Pringles are pretty good. Definitely recommend these!
Carley J.
Carley J.
Athens, TX

Sour cream and onion pringles are THE BEST!!! Me and my sister love them. the taste is so addicting and it's a little too easy to accidentally eat the whole tube in one sitting!! I think this is the best flavor of pringles and I love it!! I don't even like onions or sour cream but these are bomb!
Jana K.
Jana K.
Germantown, WI

Although they are a bit more expensive , I love these because they limit my chip intake while keeping them from crumbling or breaking when i put them in my lunch bag. They taste delicious and have just the right amount of seasoning evenly applied to each individual chip. Delicious snack overall.
mikayla f.
mikayla f.

These are my favorite brand of potato chips! Not only do they taste amazing but they are cheap and they fill up the whole can so you're not buying a bag of air!! Love these go parties or get togethers as well because they come in so many different flavors so everyone gets something they love!
Angelina G.
Angelina G.

My fave chips. It's the classic, Pringles Sour Cream and Onion, Regular Cheese too). Great taste, I love this tube packaging. But I noticed after having any type of Pringles we have a weird breath, even if you brush you teeth it won't help. Very strange because it happens only with Pringles
JoAnna M.
JoAnna M.
Frankfort, Ky

With Pringles Sour Cream & Onion Potato Chips you can not go wrong. They have a great flavor but be warned, you can't just eat a couple because they are highly addicting. They are at a great price point and the cans are filled to the top (unlike bag potato chips that start half way down).
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now