Add a Photo

#10 in Chips
Photos (35)
Vineetaa S.
Vineetaa S.

I love this flavor of Pringles chips. It's really got a sour and tangy kick to it and it's a really salty chip which is something that I enjoy personally. If you like that kind of flavor, try this if you haven't yet. They're worth the price! I've bought this so many times in the past and will continue to purchase!
Sharon M.
Sharon M.
Jersey City, NJ

One of my all time favorite travel and beach bag favorite. My favorite is sour cream and onion. It'll give you the worst breath ever but it'll hit the spot. It's easy to carry and when your done eating the heavenly treat you can use the container as a speaker or put things in their to hide. Like cash, jewelry etc.
Piu S.
Piu S.

I am so in love with this flavor. This is my favorite from the family of Pringles. The taste of sour cream is loaded well on to the chips and the can contains a good amount of chips which is worth for the money paid. It is also a good snack for a hungry moment and the more you eat the mare you will crave for it.
Sangita R.
Sangita R.
Orlando, FL

I have to take these along with me at almost every car trip to the beach. I mean they are the perfect snack. It comes in a tube with the chips stacked to the top so you are not purchasing half a bag of air like a traditional bag of chips. I can almost always find a tube for around a dollar so its a great value.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.

Pringle Potato Crisps Spur Cream & Onion are my favorite. They are full of flavor and very addicting. They go great with a dip or by themselves. They are relatively inexpensive, sold almost everywhere, and are the perfect snack. You can bring them to the beach, bring them on a road trip, or enjoy them at home.
Vianny S.
Vianny S.

My favorite chips ever! I always buy the small container, 100 calories and trow one in my lunch box for work, it totally helps when I get the craving.
They have really good flavor and love that you don't your hands dirty or salty trying to eat them like other chips, also they are always intact and never broke
Emily G.
Emily G.
Urbana, IL

I love these little chip containers for lunches! They make it so easy to have a little salty treat at lunch. I have three complaints, though: they're more expensive than regular Pringles, the chips are often broken, and the packaging is not really recycling friendly. Other than that, they're tasty and easy!
Charity  W.
Charity W.
Jonesboro, GA

These are the best chips ever, there actual worth your money bcuz it's the only chip brand that doesn't sell us air! As well as the flavor of sour cream and onion is very much there and not missed. I only wish that there was something to get the chips at the bottom because my hand cannot fit down that far.
Daniela O.
Daniela O.

My favorite pringles ever :) right whrn i open the pacage everyone smells it right away. the taste ir really good, like it said, sour cream and onion, so if its not your tipe of flavor don't think you gonna like it, but can still give it a shot because the flavor its not that noticeble, at least for me :)
Alejandro B.
Alejandro B.
Oxnard, CA

Possibly my favorite chips in the world. These are so onion infused they'll make you tear up a bit. The chips fill the container to the very top. If you leave them in your mouth for a short while the chip will deteriorate in your mouth in return providing you with an abundance of rich onion salty flavor.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now