BY PRINGLES #5 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

Livvy L.
Livvy L.
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite of the Pringles brand. The chips are also always crisp and full of flavoring. They always meet my expectations. Right when I open the container I cannot stop. I could probably eat the whole tube if I don't muster up the slightest of self control. I highly recommend.
Andreina M.
Andreina M.
Foodie Expert
This pringles are the best in the world. i know they are not healthy at all but common who wants healthy comfort food? No ones. Please go buy this pringles but just be careful because if you start eating them afterward there is no turning back You'll just have to buy it over and over.
Natalia M.
Natalia M.
Greenville, SC
Foodie Expert
Yummy I used to love these as a kid. And now my kids also love to eat them. Good flavor nice and salty. Good little snack. The other thing I don't like is the price change. I used to find these for a dollar before and now they are always 1.50 and up depending on where you buy it from.
Megan L.
Megan L.
San Jose, CA
This multipack was helpful when I had a movie night with my friends. We each got our own can of Pringles (or two) and it was great. It is literally the exact same as the regular cans, just smaller, but there's more of them. It honestly was just helpful and easy. Def. will buy again.
Juan M.
Juan M.
I like most flavors of pringles and like that they are thinner chips, but I can easily eat a whole tube of this in one sitting. This flavor is just a go to in just about any brand of chips. Very delicious and very flavorful without being too salty (some brands do add too much salt).
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Cincinnati
Love these chips. They are hard to stop eating once you start. I love thickness of the Pringle chips too vs a regular potato chip. The only downer I think is the packaging for the chips, you have to dump the container to grab a chip vs being able to put your hand in the can easily.
Holly A.
Holly A.
Wasilla, AK
I could eat in entire can in one sitting, once you pop you really can't stop. They are always packed with flavor and delicious. They are the best value of chips there is, and come with a lot in the can! The one chip where you aren't buying air which is hard to find these days!
Weronika P.
Weronika P.
Foodie Expert
Great potato chips. I've been eating them since I was a young child and I still do to this day. They have a great flavor and texture that makes you want to eat more of them. I'd definitely recommend them especially the sour cream and onion ones which happen to be my favorite.
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
My favorite flavor of Pringles. They are very strong in their sour cream and onion flavor, and they will make your breath almost dragon-like with an onion aftertaste that lingers. They are very addictive and a whole stack will disappear into your stomach if you're not careful.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Bellevue, WA
Foodie Expert
Best sour cream and onion potato chips out there. Less air than chips in a bag so feels like a better value. The taste is great and I like how flaky the chips are instead of more dense. Obviously not a healthy snack option but tastes less greasy than other potato chip brands.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.
Foodie Expert
Pizza flavor... tastes good?