BY PRINGLES #22 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?11 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?4 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?14 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Joveria C.
Hawthorne, CA
LOVE THIS!!! Thus is one of my favorite chips ever. It passed my expectations by a lot. I would but this again. I've bought it sooooo many p times and I love it every time. It's not the healthiest but it rates gpreally good if you like sour cream and onion, more onion.
Alix G.
Foodie Expert
Everyone loves this brand and especially this flavor! One of my top favorite I remember always buying this and finishing it in one sitting! The taste is so strong and flavorful and the container is so cute and unlike other brands the packaging isn’t all air but I read all chips!
Lizzie U.
Foodie Expert
I love these chips. I'm glad this brand actually puts lots of chips in their containers and doesn't short change the public. Always yummy, could eat the entire container nor problem. Definitely not healthy but why are you worried aboiht healthy when you're buying chips?
Kate M.
Dallas, TX
I always come back to this flavor! It's just so good. It comes in a good package and it's easy to keep track of how many chips you're eating if you're trying to track calories. I get this product regularly. It makes for a great salty snack that's still low calorie.
Andrea G.
Lemont
I love these chips I will sit and eat a can in an hour. They are so delicious and sour cream and onion is my favorite flavor. I buy all my Pringles at Target and they are very inexpensive especially for the satisfaction you get out of them. Highly recommend these.
ehoene H.
Minneapolis, MN
My favorite chips known to man. This brand is amazing and all of their flavors are awesome. I actually enjoy getting them in Mexico they must have a better flavor out there. This is my go to chip and seems to be on sale a decent amount. Highly recommend to anyone
Kirsten P.
Springfield, Va
Classic flavor good taste and price not much to say. Along with that expectations satisfied I trust this brand for all couch potatoes repeated costumer of course.
Anthony D.
Nevada
These are great to snack on, but SO addicting!!! Once I start snacking on these I cannot stop till my stomach hurts. I usually buy these if I go down the chip isle at the store. They are a cheap snack I would recommend it to anyone wanting to try some new flavor.
Veronica A.
Kalamazoo, MI
Best sour cream and onion chip out there. I have eaten these since I was a kid and they are just as delicious as they were back then. They have a lot of flavor. The only thing I don't like is the container. When you get to the end it is hard to get the chips out
chelsea P.
Great flavor! There is so much flavor packed into one Pringle chip. They are an addicting snack that once I start eating them I can't stop. When they are on sale they aren't too pricey. They offer a variety of flavors but the sour cream and onion is my favorite
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?