Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Emily G.
Emily G.
Pekin, IL

I love these little chip containers for lunches! They make it so easy to have a little salty treat at lunch. I have three complaints, though: they're more expensive than regular Pringles, the chips are often broken, and the packaging is not really recycling friendly. Other than that, they're tasty and easy!
Charity  W.
Charity W.
Jonesboro, GA

These are the best chips ever, there actual worth your money bcuz it's the only chip brand that doesn't sell us air! As well as the flavor of sour cream and onion is very much there and not missed. I only wish that there was something to get the chips at the bottom because my hand cannot fit down that far.
Daniela O.
Daniela O.

My favorite pringles ever :) right whrn i open the pacage everyone smells it right away. the taste ir really good, like it said, sour cream and onion, so if its not your tipe of flavor don't think you gonna like it, but can still give it a shot because the flavor its not that noticeble, at least for me :)
Alejandro B.
Alejandro B.
Oxnard, CA

Possibly my favorite chips in the world. These are so onion infused they'll make you tear up a bit. The chips fill the container to the very top. If you leave them in your mouth for a short while the chip will deteriorate in your mouth in return providing you with an abundance of rich onion salty flavor.
Theresa D.
Theresa D.

Pringles are very good. I don't feel you get a lot for the price but they sure are tasty! Improvements: Well it is 2016 and you still can't fit your hand in the can. But I guess that's tolerable. Haha. I totally recommend eating them with Cheddar/American Easy Cheese. Not nutritious at all, but so yummy!
Tracy R.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, Nova Scotia

These chips in my opinion have zero flavor ,I personally don't know what all the hype is surrounding these chips ,they are suppose to be flavored with sour cream and onion seasoning but there is no taste at all,I can't stand Pringles ,I think they are horrible chips and will not recommend them to anyone
Adachukwu N.
Adachukwu N.
Abuja

I am in love. This chip is my favourite all time chip. i loterally dl not buy anyother flavour except when am feeling adventurous. Inexpensive. Tasty . contains sour cream which i love. the saltiness is on another level on its own. It is the right blend. Just buy it affordable tasty and recommendable.
Abigail R.
Abigail R.

Pringles, especially the sour cream and onion brand, are one of my favorites and is a must have for any beach time fun! Although Pringles aren't the most healthy, they are a great thing to have in moderation! If sour cream and onion isn't your thing, they have MANY more options to check out as well!!!
Megan R.
Megan R.
Jarrettsville, MD

I love sour cream and onion Pringles! I never have to worry about my chips being crushed & they are wonderfully flavorful which I is fantastic as opposed to other potato chips that can sometimes be less flavorful or even too much. I almost always have a can or two at my house! Perfect for snacking 😄
Carley J.
Carley J.
Athens, TX

Sour cream and onion pringles are THE BEST!!! Me and my sister love them. the taste is so addicting and it's a little too easy to accidentally eat the whole tube in one sitting!! I think this is the best flavor of pringles and I love it!! I don't even like onions or sour cream but these are bomb!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?

Join Now