Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#49 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (39)
Carley J.
Carley J.
Athens, TX
June 1, 2016, 4:21 a.m.
Review for: Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Potato Crisps 4.62 oz. Canister
Sour cream and onion pringles are THE BEST!!! Me and my sister love them. the taste is so addicting and it's a little too easy to accidentally eat the whole tube in one sitting!! I think this is the best flavor of pringles and I love it!! I don't even like onions or sour cream but these are bomb!
mikayla f.
mikayla f.
These are my favorite brand of potato chips! Not only do they taste amazing but they are cheap and they fill up the whole can so you're not buying a bag of air!! Love these go parties or get togethers as well because they come in so many different flavors so everyone gets something they love!
JoAnna M.
JoAnna M.
Frankfort, Ky
June 7, 2016, 9:02 a.m.
Review for: Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Potato Crisps 4.62 oz. Canister
With Pringles Sour Cream & Onion Potato Chips you can not go wrong. They have a great flavor but be warned, you can't just eat a couple because they are highly addicting. They are at a great price point and the cans are filled to the top (unlike bag potato chips that start half way down).
Livvy L.
Livvy L.
These are my favorite of the Pringles brand. The chips are also always crisp and full of flavoring. They always meet my expectations. Right when I open the container I cannot stop. I could probably eat the whole tube if I don't muster up the slightest of self control. I highly recommend.
Natalia M.
Natalia M.
Greenville, Sc
Aug. 18, 2016, 11:29 a.m.
Review for: Potato Crisps Sour Cream Onion 6.38 oz
Yummy I used to love these as a kid. And now my kids also love to eat them. Good flavor nice and salty. Good little snack. The other thing I don't like is the price change. I used to find these for a dollar before and now they are always 1.50 and up depending on where you buy it from.
Andreina M.
Andreina M.
Sept. 30, 2016, 8:32 p.m.
Review for: Potato Crisps Sour Cream Onion 6.38 oz
This pringles are the best in the world. i know they are not healthy at all but common who wants healthy comfort food? No ones. Please go buy this pringles but just be careful because if you start eating them afterward there is no turning back You'll just have to buy it over and over.
Juan M.
Juan M.
July 16, 2016, 1:53 p.m.
Review for: Potato Crisps Sour Cream Onion 6.38 oz
I like most flavors of pringles and like that they are thinner chips, but I can easily eat a whole tube of this in one sitting. This flavor is just a go to in just about any brand of chips. Very delicious and very flavorful without being too salty (some brands do add too much salt).
Megan L.
Megan L.
San Jose, CA
Sept. 25, 2016, 11:01 p.m.
Review for: Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Potato Crisps 12-2.5 oz. Cans
This multipack was helpful when I had a movie night with my friends. We each got our own can of Pringles (or two) and it was great. It is literally the exact same as the regular cans, just smaller, but there's more of them. It honestly was just helpful and easy. Def. will buy again.
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Cincinnati
Love these chips. They are hard to stop eating once you start. I love thickness of the Pringle chips too vs a regular potato chip. The only downer I think is the packaging for the chips, you have to dump the container to grab a chip vs being able to put your hand in the can easily.
Weronika P.
Weronika P.
July 1, 2016, 3:40 a.m.
Review for: Potato Crisps Sour Cream Onion 6.38 oz
Great potato chips. I've been eating them since I was a young child and I still do to this day. They have a great flavor and texture that makes you want to eat more of them. I'd definitely recommend them especially the sour cream and onion ones which happen to be my favorite.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.
Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Whats your favorite flavor ?