Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Meghan J.
Meghan J.
Yorktown, VA

Once you pop, you really can't stop! This is a weekly grocery item that we get. From adults to kids, we all enjoy! Sour cream and onion is our favorite.
Erica B.
Erica B.
Crestline, OH

These have always been my favorite flavor of Pringles! I just bought a canister at Dollar General yesterday and I do not expect them to last very long!
Maya H.
Maya H.

I love this container of Pringles I can just throw it in my bag it's the right amount and they are really good sour cream and original are my favorite!
Amy C.
Amy C.
Fort Myers, FL

These are a go to favorite in my house. The kids love these. Pringles are easy to share, store neatly in the container, are crispy, and full of flavor.
jacqueline t.
jacqueline t.
Garden Grove, CA

Best flavor ever!! You can never go wrong with sour cream and onion pringles!! Great for snacking; just pop them in your mouth when you want a crunch.
Chrissy P.
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA

These are very convenient for us on the go. Either in lunches or for a quick snack at an athletic event. Just wish you got a little more in the packs.
Jeanette G.
Jeanette G.
Brownsville, TX

Primgles sour cream my favorite now my kids favorite, this was a good idea for them to carry them on tbeir bags for when ever they feel eating a snack
Natalie F.
Natalie F.
Philadelphia, PA

Taste just like any other sour cream and onion chips. If you don't like sour cream and onion you will not like these either. The taste is very strong.
Kim B.
Kim B.
Tacoma, WA

Second only to Lays originals. I don't particularly like flavored chips but I can sit down and demolish the entire can of these is sour cream & onion.
Devyn S.
Devyn S.

My favorite Pringle. I think I buy a pack of these every single time I go to the store. It's so hard to eat just one they are absolutely so delicious.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?

Join Now