Add a Photo

Photos (35)
Thuy D.
Thuy D.
Detroit, MI

When I used to eat chips, these were a favorite for road trips. Handy size. Just kind of inconveinent to stick your hand in the can when it gets to the bottom.
Tina R.
Tina R.

We go fishing a lot and pringles are usually what we take to snack on. The canister they come in keep them from getting all crumbled up. And they taste great too!
Chiqui R.
Chiqui R.

My family love this , with its packaging it is always fresh and crispy, love the taste and sour cream and onion is our favorite flavor and very affordable too .
Ash B.
Ash B.

Best. Crisps. Ever.
These are so true to what they claim. Once you pop you really cannot stop eating them. They're addictive and now I am craving them! *drool*
Elise N.
Elise N.
Frederick, MD

Definitely a childhood memory snack. These were some of the best values for younger kids. Unique in presentation and can be used as entertainment with a snack!
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
Savannah, GA

I love this classic pack of chips. I miss it when they were a dollar. Now the small ones that used to cost fifty cents cost almost a dollar and some change smh
Roshanda A.
Roshanda A.
San Antonio, TX

I love how light and crispy these chips are. I love that they have many flavors for the different tastes I want. Sour cream and onion Pringles are my favorite.
Promise M.
Promise M.
Timmonsville, SC

I love these, one of my favorite chips of all time. They are very affordable. I always find myself buying pringles when I go down the chip section of a store.
Emily W.
Emily W.
Baldwinsville, NY

I don't know what about any pringles flavor makes me addicted to them. their slogan doesn't lie, I cant stop eating them once I start. The just taste so good.
Sara M.
Sara M.
Albany, OR

The saying is true once you pop you just can't stop. Lol we love these so much we ended up getting a couple cases at costco and still didn't get sick of them!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now