Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#70 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (38)
Jannien T.
Jannien T.
Royal Plm Bch, FL

I always have to get two or three of these. I love pringles and so do my family. I also like that it is not greasy, and they are crunchy.
Susan A.
Susan A.
Bakersfield, CA

Love these chips, so much so that it is hard not to eat the whole can in one sitting lol. Good flavor, good snack and really inexpensive.
Letty A.
Letty A.
Katy, TX

The best and I super highly recommend this product!The best and I super highly recommend this product! Especially if you're picky like me
I love Pringles . The chips taste great . The chips are so crunchy . I have always been a fan of Pringles . This is my favorite brand !💖💖
Ulrica B.
Ulrica B.
Kalamazoo, MI

My kids love Pringles. I think they have changed their recipe as they are not as good as they used to be. They lack flavor in my opinion.
Silvia S.
Silvia S.

This potatoes are my favorites, the flavor is sooooo good! They are the perfect compliment to my hamburguers or hot dogs, love love love!
Ale o.
Ale o.
NM

I'm eating this right now and they are so delicious they have a flavor that everyone will like I usually get the original or the cheddar.
Amy C.
Amy C.
Springville, UT

This is one of the original flavor, and I still think it's the best. I do wish they would put flavor on both sides of the chips, though.
Amy M.
Amy M.

This is a family favorite. I crack it open and every body digs in. S a matter of fact, my wight year old niece won't eat anyother brand.
patty w.
patty w.

Amazing to pack in lunch boxes, taking on traveling trips in the car, or just when you have a chip craving but don't want to eat to many.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now