BY PRINGLES #33 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?11 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?4 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?14 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jocelyn M.
Carrboro, NC
These are absolutely delicious! I have been buying these since I was a child. They are so delicious and are just the right amount of flavor. Not too much onion. The size of the chips are just right, they're crunchy and delicious! I definetly recommend these, to people of all ages!
Brittany W.
Loganville, GA
Pringles are good in pretty much any flavor. And I like that for the most part they are never broken because the tube keeps them safe. They need a chip lifter in the cam though, like the Japanese canned chips have, so that we don't have to shove our hands in the container.
Randi B.
Clearfield
One of my sons favorite snacks and things to pack in his lunchbox. He loves the sour cream and onion flavor,  but bbq runs a close second. I love the fact that they are easy to pack; a handful into a ziplock baggie! And they fit together so well, a bunch fit in the baggie!
Krystina V.
Patterson
These are my husbands favorite! Great flavor, great price. Portable for his lunch and I love being able to get the smaller packages they offer as well that have a variety of different flavors! Pringles have been around for years so they are clearly doing something right!
Joveria C.
Hawthorne, CA
LOVE THIS!!! Thus is one of my favorite chips ever. It passed my expectations by a lot. I would but this again. I've bought it sooooo many p times and I love it every time. It's not the healthiest but it rates gpreally good if you like sour cream and onion, more onion.
Alix G.
Everyone loves this brand and especially this flavor! One of my top favorite I remember always buying this and finishing it in one sitting! The taste is so strong and flavorful and the container is so cute and unlike other brands the packaging isn’t all air but I read all chips!
Lizzie U.
I love these chips. I'm glad this brand actually puts lots of chips in their containers and doesn't short change the public. Always yummy, could eat the entire container nor problem. Definitely not healthy but why are you worried aboiht healthy when you're buying chips?
Andrea G.
Lemont
I love these chips I will sit and eat a can in an hour. They are so delicious and sour cream and onion is my favorite flavor. I buy all my Pringles at Target and they are very inexpensive especially for the satisfaction you get out of them. Highly recommend these.
Kate M.
Dallas, TX
I always come back to this flavor! It's just so good. It comes in a good package and it's easy to keep track of how many chips you're eating if you're trying to track calories. I get this product regularly. It makes for a great salty snack that's still low calorie.
Anthony D.
Nevada
These are great to snack on, but SO addicting!!! Once I start snacking on these I cannot stop till my stomach hurts. I usually buy these if I go down the chip isle at the store. They are a cheap snack I would recommend it to anyone wanting to try some new flavor.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Winston salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?