Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#62 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (38)
Ulrica B.
Ulrica B.
Kalamazoo, MI

My kids love Pringles. I think they have changed their recipe as they are not as good as they used to be. They lack flavor in my opinion.
Caroline M.
Caroline M.
Milledgeville, GA

These are my all time favorite flavor of cheetos!!! they're so tasty and almost addicting. its nect to impossible to not eat an entire can
Silvia S.
Silvia S.

This potatoes are my favorites, the flavor is sooooo good! They are the perfect compliment to my hamburguers or hot dogs, love love love!
Sara F.
Sara F.
Beaufort, NC

I love these!! Sour cream and onion Pringles are my favorite flavor. I could eat them all the time but unfortunately they're not healthy.
Letty A.
Letty A.
Katy, TX

The best and I super highly recommend this product!The best and I super highly recommend this product! Especially if you're picky like me
Jannien T.
Jannien T.
Royal Plm Bch, FL

I always have to get two or three of these. I love pringles and so do my family. I also like that it is not greasy, and they are crunchy.
Ale o.
Ale o.
NM

I'm eating this right now and they are so delicious they have a flavor that everyone will like I usually get the original or the cheddar.
Susan A.
Susan A.
Bakersfield, CA

Love these chips, so much so that it is hard not to eat the whole can in one sitting lol. Good flavor, good snack and really inexpensive.
Amy M.
Amy M.

This is a family favorite. I crack it open and every body digs in. S a matter of fact, my wight year old niece won't eat anyother brand.
patty w.
patty w.

Amazing to pack in lunch boxes, taking on traveling trips in the car, or just when you have a chip craving but don't want to eat to many.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now