BY PRINGLES #4 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?9 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?1 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?13 Answers
Mikki S.
Mikki S.
I love Pringles Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion. I love the packaging and how each chip is stack on top of on another to avoid severe breakage. I love pairing this chip with a sandwich. It is salty and crunchy, the perfect combination. It is available in most if not all grocery stores and has a decent price. Yes, I would recommend to everyone.
Emily L.
Emily L.
This is my favorite Pringles flavor! As bad it sounds, I could eat it all day. Even though it isn't the healthiest snack, I still love it a lot! I used to hate this flavor for some reason, but I've been missing out just eating the original flavor!
Suman S.
Suman S.
Garden Grove, CA
I love sour cream and onion Pringles so much. I have downed an entire box of these in one sitting before. These chips are probably more addicting than crack. I can never have just one chip. Once I get a taste, I'm gobbling down at least 10 to 20 more. If I could choose one food to eat for the rest of my life, it would be these chips.
Olivia G.
Olivia G.
Neely, MS
Foodie Expert
I mean what's not to love about Pringles? I always keep them in the pantry (multiple cans). Especially the sour cream and onion since they're my boyfriend's favorite. I like that they have the big mega stack cans as well since he goes through them so quickly. Always so yummy and that good Pringles texture with a wide variety of flavors.
Rayven S.
Rayven S.
Cleveland Hts, OH
These are super delicious! They're soft and almost melt in your mouth but they're also crispy to the bite. They have a strong onion flavor but I love it! They can be a bit messy if you try to stack them (as advertised), but that's not a real problem. They're not very expensive (can be found for a little over a dollar) so that's a plus.
Carolina E.
Carolina E.
Naples, FL
Foodie Expert
These chips have a great sour cream and onion, they are not made whit real potatoes, They are then made into the potato chip shape. Given how highly processed they are maybe arent healty but they do taste good. It's fun to eat them out of the canister too, but it's hard to get at the bottom ones without your hands getting all greasy. "
Hailey S.
Hailey S.
Athens, GA
If you like sour cream and onion chips, you know where I'm going with this... The flavor is great, the chips are crisp, but the smell is dreadful. I have to chew several pieces of gum before my onion breath and weird after taste disappear.
Kristina W.
Kristina W.
United States
Sour Cream Pringles are one of the best kind there is! They taste amazing and hardly any seasoning gets left on your fringes. Of course, they aren't a healthy alternative, but they are really nice for a cheat day. I definitely recommend!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Foodie Expert
Whenever I pop open one of these there is no stopping me. I will eat the whole can. I guess it's not so bad because the new cans are smaller and have less product. While I find the packaging fun I hate having to dunk the bottle on my hands to get the rest of the chips only to deal with a rain of crumbs that get everywhere.
Sara M.
Sara M.
Meriden, CT
Foodie Expert
Best and favorite chip flavor!!! I wish Pringles made a double sleeve of these because they're so damn good. They really add some zest into the basic chip. They're usually on sale at the grocery store, which is awesome. The design and packaging is eye catching with the famous Pringle's man on front that hasn't changed in years.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?