Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#15 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (37)
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
El Paso

My favorite Pringles flavor! Whenever I go to the store for snacks I always reach for these :) so yummy 😋 sometimes I have to force myself to stop eating them lol 😂
Ana O.
Ana O.
Anaheim, CA

These are my all time favorite ! I love the scent and especially the flavor ! It doesn't taste like onion which I love , it taste more like sour cream by its self !
Olivia A.
Olivia A.

I love sour cream and onion flavored Pringle's. I live for them! haha along with the Lays Biscuits and Gravy chips of course XD

*Sending Smiles Your Way*

-Olivia <3
Katie C.
Katie C.
Saint Paul, MN

These have always been my favorite since I was a kid taking some from my mom when she was eating them. They're wonderfully crispy and I always know what to expect!
Jade L.
Jade L.

I love the sour cream and onion flavor. I have to say that salt and vinegar is my favorite though. I enjoy the container of Pringles, easy to store and travel with.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.

For me Pringles is the best brand of potato chips...not contain air like others brand and the flavor is really good...the sour cream & onion is one of my favorites
Ashley G.
Ashley G.

I love these chips. Whenever I'm on lunch break these are my go to snack. I also love how this is the only company who doesn't fill there containers with only air.
Kelsey D.
Kelsey D.
San Diego, CA

PRINGLES all the way! I love sour cream and onion too, but these are literally the type of chip you have no self control. I will just eat them all in one sitting.
Donna L.
Donna L.
lachute, Quebec

I love pringles, they fill up their packaging to the top!! Their flavors a great I love the sour cream and onion, its my favorite! Plus the price is affordable.
Diana T.
Diana T.
Spring, TX

So delicious excellent pringles always on my reunions and party with my friends and family the flavor its so good so light ands you cant eat just one are adictive
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?

Join Now