BY PRINGLES #4 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?9 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?1 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?13 Answers
Rachelle M.
Rachelle M.
Fairbanks, AK
Once I start eating these I cannot stop they are super addictive and yummy.
Leah H.
Leah H.
These Pringles are great snacks but the only problem with them is the tube.
Nyla M.
Nyla M.
Maybe it's just me, but eating a roll of sour cream and onion Pringles just brings joy to my life. I just think that there's something so addictive about these chips that makes me want more. I remember there was a time where I had the 24 pack of those small Pringles and I ate every single last one of them within 20 minutes because of how delicious they were! Can you believe I ate 24 packs of Pringles? I mean, to me they're just amazing. And I know I say I mazing in almost every last one of my reviews but that's because everything I review is everything I love. So, I'm going to start reviewing things that I don't love so that I can give you my opinion on those things too.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
Foodie Expert
I have loved and eaten these as long as i can remember i know You're going to call me a contrarian, because this is an OG Pringles flavor, and because half the people reading this love Sour Cream & Onion. But I can't get past that sour milky flavor and onion powder. Ever since I was a child, this flavor has been the bane of my Pringles-loving existence. Every time they're around, I try one, just to see if my mouth has evolved. It hasn't. Have fun blasting me in the comments section. Take your sour-cream scent with you.
Jami  V.
Jami V.
Orange City, IA
Foodie Expert
Ah, the original sour cream and onion pringles. This is my go-to chip of all time. These pringles go with just about everything and there is never a bad time to eat them. Well maybe in bed, but that's it! There is flavor in every chip and you never get tired of it. The only issue I have is the fact that my hand doesn't fit in the tube after half the chips are gone, but I think that's just some kind of marketing scheme.
Brandi R.
Brandi R.
Macclenny, FL
Foodie Expert
Ahh, the Sour Cream & Onion Pringles are by far the best flavor! I buy them regularly and the can is always empty before I know it -- I guess their slogan is true. Once I start in on them I just can't stop! They're always consistently crunchy and evenly flavored, unlike most varieties of chips. I also love that the can keeps them from getting crushed into little pieces. Each bite is perfect!
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
San Benito , TX
I've been eating pringles since I was a kid I love them! They are so addicting like you say your going to stop but you can't and you end up eating the whole can at least I do. Anyways I love the sour cream flavor it's a great snack to take on picnics or Anywhere really they have those little mini sizes also and a bunch of different flavors so you can always try something knew !
Christina L.
Christina L.
Foodie Expert
What an amazing chip to eat! My favorite flavor are the sour cream and onions. They taste so amazing especially while eating a pull pork sandwich! There not the healthiest chips out there but they are amazing. You can chooses from so many different flavors!
Kyla K.
Kyla K.
Pablo, MT
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite of them all by far. Sour cream and onion is my favorite. Hubby got me a can from Walmart. My one complaint is that they should make the container a little bigger for the people with bigger hands. It's kinda hard to reach to the bottom and get your chips. Then tipping it up you empty out crumbs in the process. But other than that it's delicious.
Angelina G.
Angelina G.
My fave chips. It's the classic, Pringles Sour Cream and Onion, Regular Cheese too). Great taste, I love this tube packaging. But I noticed after having any type of Pringles we have a weird breath, even if you brush you teeth it won't help. Very strange because it happens only with Pringles
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?