Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#62 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (38)
Amaris A.
Amaris A.
San Gabriel, CA

My favorite flavor other than original they have great flavor but not over powering and they don't give me a stomach ache after eating them
joy ..
joy ..

Absolutely love these Pringles!!! Their crunch is irresistible and their flavor is great! Only down side...why are they so many calories?!?
Sharifa L.
Sharifa L.

Out of all the flavors... sour cream and is hands down my favorite flavor. eEven more than cheddar... though cheddar is good. really good.
Phylicia C.
Phylicia C.

Good chips! great to throw in my lunch! the seem to get to be less in less in each container. a lot of times you can get them on sale tho!
Shelby
Shelby

My husband loves these chips. I have to buy them every time I go to the grocery store. Its better than any other sour cream and onion chip.
Kaitlynn R.
Kaitlynn R.
Milan, IN

The flavor of this chips is really good, like the classic sour cream and onion flavor, however they leave a chalky feel in the aftertaste.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
USA

Classic Pringles! Has always been a great snack and so affordable! These are very light and you just can't eat 1 lol will continue to buy.
Himanshu B.
Himanshu B.
Rego Park, NY

My all time favorite and cant eat enough of this. Love the taste and flavor. I have tried other brands but nothing is as crisp as pringles
Gabriela A.
Gabriela A.
Rialto , Ca

Really like these types of chips. They come in many different flavors like cheddar and original. Plus they're very cheap and easy to find.
Ulrica B.
Ulrica B.
Kalamazoo, MI

My kids love Pringles. I think they have changed their recipe as they are not as good as they used to be. They lack flavor in my opinion.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now