Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Tenee D.
Tenee D.
Park Forest, IL

I love Pringles the flavors are so bold and delicious! I i like how easy it is to open and close and you don't have to worry abt them becoming stale quickly
Hope O.
Hope O.
Katy, TX

Both these flavors are my fav. But sour cream and onion is an addiction. One of the few things I could eat during the first few weeks of my pregnancy too!
Mary R.
Mary R.
Indianapolis, IN

I really like the can they are packaged in. I work with kids and this helps me transport without breaking them. I aslo enjoy sour cream and onion flavor.
amanda k.
amanda k.
maple, ontario

I love pringles! They are so addictive and the sour cream and onion/ originial are my favorites!! The containers are so convenient and they don't break!!
tammie d.
tammie d.
Greenwich, OH

Pringles are one of my favorite chips out there i take them to work with me everyday when i am on my route and my kids will eat a can each by them selves
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Los Angeles, CA

I love Pringles because the container contains mostly chips instead of air like the bags do. Sour cream chips are my favorite. My family also love these.
Sydnie T.
Sydnie T.

These are my favorite Pringles!! I could honestly eat a whole container of these!! Kinda expensive depending on where you buy it but definitely worth it
Meghan J.
Meghan J.
Yorktown, VA

Once you pop, you really can't stop! This is a weekly grocery item that we get. From adults to kids, we all enjoy! Sour cream and onion is our favorite.
MARY M.
MARY M.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL

MY FAVORITE OUT OF ALL THE FLAVORS, ugh this one is so good, it's not the healthiest thing for you but these chips are a great on the road kind of snack
Kat T.
Kat T.

This is my OG. Always eating these on my cheat days and really enjoy them. The can is filled all the way to the top so you can actually enjoy your food.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?

Join Now