Add a Photo

Photos (35)
Donna L.
Donna L.
lachute, Quebec

I love pringles, they fill up their packaging to the top!! Their flavors a great I love the sour cream and onion, its my favorite! Plus the price is affordable.
Diana T.
Diana T.
Spring, TX

So delicious excellent pringles always on my reunions and party with my friends and family the flavor its so good so light ands you cant eat just one are adictive
Steph C.
Steph C.
darwin

These would have to be my fave Pringle flavor by far! we only have a select few in aus to choose from. my 4 year is also a huge fan of these in the little tin :)
Zoey O.
Zoey O.

I love pringles! They're one of my favorite snacks, the only downside is that I struggle with fitting my hand in the bottom of the can now that I'm an adult haha.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Waynesburg, PA

We are a Pringle kinda family. So easy for the kids & also great on the go snacks. Don't have to worry about anyone smashing these chips like other bagged chips.
Ismary D.
Ismary D.
Doral, FL

My favorite flavor of Pringles: D are super tasty, crispy, irresistible! I love. The downside is its price compared to other brands .. I do not buy them as often
meagan a.
meagan a.
clearwater, BC - British Columbia

I like sour cream and onion flavor and these definitely contain it, but I don't really like Pringles. My boyfriend will eat a canister in one sitting, though lol
Hasmina B.
Hasmina B.
Grand Anse, St.George

In my country we only have the three standard flavor of pringles. Sour cream, original and bbq. But as any other chip brand its crispy light and fully packaged.
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.

These are my favorite flavor of Pringles! I like how the chips are stackable and fit to the container, as there are less broken chips. They are also fun to eat
Mallorie F.
Mallorie F.

These are he perfect snack to keep around the house especially with younger children. They are not as bad for you as fried chips, but still have a great flavor.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now