Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#15 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (37)
Becca C.
Becca C.

Many great different flavors to choose from and this flavor is just one of them. I love this flavor of Pringles! Let me correct that, I love all the flavors of Pringles!
Teresa S.
Teresa S.
Santa Ana, CA

In the world of potato chips Pringles is the best!! And this sour and onion is my favorite one. I don't really eat too much chips but with this chips I can't resist it!
Erika B.
Erika B.

Este sabor es de los clásicos y me encanta. Son chips muy blanditas y me gusta el empaque que evita que se quieren si las tengo en la bolsa. Puedo llevarlas a donde sea
Dayanel R.
Dayanel R.
ARZOBISPO PORTES, REPUBLICA DOMINICANA

ME ENCANTAN PORQUE LO SABOREAS AL MAXIMO Y NO QUIERES NUNCA QUE SE ACABEN DEFINITIVAMENTE DELICIOSOS, RIQUISIMOS, LO PUEDEN COMPRAR PARA TODO EL DIA SIN NINGUN PROBLEMA
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Luthvle Timon, MD

This is my favorite flavor of Pringles! Nice crunch, great flavor and the entire can is filled with chips versus a bag and it's generally only a dollar at most stores.
Faith R.
Faith R.
De Graff, OH

My favorite flavor!! I could eat this all day everyday!! And i love that there chips are already in containers so you don't ever have to worry about having a bag clip!!
Živilė S.
Živilė S.

Well this flavor is my favorite if we are speaking about not hot flavors. it is not too salty like original one and not too spicy. and of course perfect packaging !
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Kissimmee, FL

My favorite Pringles flavor. Some pieces are more salted than others, but overall it's a great flavor. It has that signature light chip texture Pringles are known for.
Hilary H.
Hilary H.
Clementon, NJ

I love pringles! They are my favorite chips! I love how light and airy they are yet appetizing as a go to snack! Plus my favorite flavor is sour cream and onion! Yum!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Brooklyn, NY

I LOVE THESE SO MUCH. I can literally eat the whole thing in one sitting. I prefer these types of chips over the super fried ones because they feel less "healthy" LOL
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?

Join Now