BY PRINGLES #22 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?11 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?4 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?14 Answers
Diana P.
These sour cream Pringles are amazing the taste of it in your mouth Is so rich and good it almost feels like it is melting in your mouth! These chips are me, my sister, my mom, and my cousin Miguel there sooo good
Izzy W.
Foodie Expert
YUMM!! Love these! They taste so good!!! And the smell is great. I have had these like all though my childhood because my dad loves them and always buys them. I have tried a lot of sour cream and onion chips in my life, and these are by far the best.
Kristi G.
Bryant, AR
Foodie Expert
I have eaten Pringles since I was a small child. As an adult I still enjoy eating them just as much! The sour cream and onion is hands down my favorite flavor. Delicious taste and conveniently easy to travel with.
Mel R.
I love Pringles but the onion and cream is the first I've ever tried as a kid and till this day it's my favorite still it has a great taste but it can be salty if you eat to much at a time other than that its good
Christian B.
Springfield , MA
Literally can't go wrong with these. Hands down my favorite pringles out of the whole selection. Good chips to have around the house when looking for a snack or a side to your sandwich. My family enjoys them also.
Karlie H.
Ortonville, MI
This is my favorite flavor! I rather have these then any other potato chip brand. Very cheap and affordable. The seasoning is very tasty. I have bought these for years and I plan to keep on buying. So delicious!
Kelly H.
Dyersburg, TN
I buy these for my son and he eats almost the whole can when he opens them. He loves them and I only buy the sour cream and onion kind. I like that they come in a can with a lid that way they don't stale as easy.
Jasmin V.
Bakersfield
Probably one of my favorite flavor of the Pringles would be the sour cream and onion. It's worth the purchase that's for sure. It's a great affordable price for the Pringles. And they are worth for your cravings.
Melanie R.
SAN DIEGO, CA
These are super good!!! They're my favorite the flavor taste good and it taste like no other chips pros is there are plenty of chips definitely met my expectations!:) and top favorite
Isabel J.
Springfield
I love eating these chips. It's an affordable chips that you could find at your local gas station or store. I always buy this product when I'm hungry or just wanna get a quick snack.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?