Add a Photo

Photos (35)
Jay H.
Jay H.
Orlando, FL

Absolutely addicting! Eating just one or two is simply not possible. They are cheap and come in a wide variety of flavors. Definitely my favorite chip on the market!
Allison L.
Allison L.

Love love love these sour cream and onion flavored ones. I lived off these when I was pregnant because I could have a nice chip snack without overloading with carbs.
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Sacramento, CA

My favorite flavored pringles. I love how this chips don't fool you with air. Like bags is just mostly air. Love the crunch and thus flavor because i love sour cream.
Ana O.
Ana O.
Anaheim, CA

These are my all time favorite ! I love the scent and especially the flavor ! It doesn't taste like onion which I love , it taste more like sour cream by its self !
Olivia A.
Olivia A.

I love sour cream and onion flavored Pringle's. I live for them! haha along with the Lays Biscuits and Gravy chips of course XD

*Sending Smiles Your Way*

-Olivia <3
Katie C.
Katie C.
Saint Paul, MN

These have always been my favorite since I was a kid taking some from my mom when she was eating them. They're wonderfully crispy and I always know what to expect!
Jade L.
Jade L.

I love the sour cream and onion flavor. I have to say that salt and vinegar is my favorite though. I enjoy the container of Pringles, easy to store and travel with.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.

For me Pringles is the best brand of potato chips...not contain air like others brand and the flavor is really good...the sour cream & onion is one of my favorites
Ashley G.
Ashley G.

I love these chips. Whenever I'm on lunch break these are my go to snack. I also love how this is the only company who doesn't fill there containers with only air.
Kelsey D.
Kelsey D.
San Diego , Ca

PRINGLES all the way! I love sour cream and onion too, but these are literally the type of chip you have no self control. I will just eat them all in one sitting.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now