Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#62 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (38)
Kait J.
Kait J.

Hands down my favorite flavor. they do get a little weird feeling if you eat too many at one time, but they are too good to just only eat one
Christie T.
Christie T.

These are my favorite chip. They have a great crunch and are not greasy. They are great alone or you can dip them. My kids love them as well.
Keri G.
Keri G.
Huntsville, TX

By far my favorite flavor of Pringles
S. When I want a quick snack that is easy to take a long with me I ho with these. Great value as well.
Ana C S.
Ana C S.

Classic Pringles potato chips! Sour cream and onion is a classic snacks to any road trip or fun day at the beach. Best for every day! Yummy!
ShaRea M.
ShaRea M.

THE BEST PRINGLES FLAVOR EVER TO HIT THE SHELVES LOL. No really, this one is my favorite and I buy them all the time over any other flavors.
Kaili C.
Kaili C.

My favorite flavor of Pringles! I have always loved these chips, their tasty and they are perfect for anyone who loves sour cream and onion!
Lizeth C.
Lizeth C.
Santa Fe, NM

So many flavors. I love them all, but I like the sour cream taste these have. I enjoy eating them all amd it's also a great snack for kids.
Emma R.
Emma R.
Amherst, Ma

My favorite chips, great flavor and you get a lot of product for your buck. Only thing to say is that it is very easy to eat the whole tin!
mimi w.
mimi w.
Shreveport, La

Tasty, crisp and fresh as always! Love these chips & their sour cream goodness! These are my favorite go-to add-in for my lunch each week!
joy ..
joy ..

Absolutely love these Pringles!!! Their crunch is irresistible and their flavor is great! Only down side...why are they so many calories?!?
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?