Add a Photo

#10 in Chips
Photos (35)
Živilė S.
Živilė S.

Well this flavor is my favorite if we are speaking about not hot flavors. it is not too salty like original one and not too spicy. and of course perfect packaging !
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Kissimmee, FL

My favorite Pringles flavor. Some pieces are more salted than others, but overall it's a great flavor. It has that signature light chip texture Pringles are known for.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Brooklyn, NY

I LOVE THESE SO MUCH. I can literally eat the whole thing in one sitting. I prefer these types of chips over the super fried ones because they feel less "healthy" LOL
Tina P.
Tina P.

The best thing about pringles in general that they remain in tact in that tube of theirs. They stay crisp and flavorful. I love kicking the chip before biting into it
Annisa P.
Annisa P.

Love these chips! They're super addicting and you can eat a whole can in one sitting! Very unhealthy and expensive so stay away if you can, but they taste oh so good!
Amy S.
Amy S.
Spring Hill, FL

Love Pringles! The sour cream & onion are my favorite! The canister doesn't really keep them fresh for long once you open them but, I usually eat them fairly quickly!
Jessica A.
Jessica A.

No my favorite flavor that Pringles makes, but it works in a pinch. I'm not super impressed with how these are flavored, it doesn't taste right to me for some reason.
Sandra Adolfsen  G.
Sandra Adolfsen G.
Bergen, Norway

I love Pringles, but this one really doesn't taste all that good. I really wanted to love it though... I love the container, it does give you your value of the chips.
Sara M.
Sara M.

Brilliant. Once I bought a packet with too much seasoning which was very delicious. Tangy and sweet but unfortunately your breath wont be fresh after these bad boys.
Ibti K.
Ibti K.
Buffalo, NY

Out of all the pringles flavor I have tried over the years, this is certainly the best one. Pringles is the only company who doesn't sell air and has a lot of chips.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now