Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Ash B.
Ash B.

Best. Crisps. Ever.
These are so true to what they claim. Once you pop you really cannot stop eating them. They're addictive and now I am craving them! *drool*
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
Savannah, GA

I love this classic pack of chips. I miss it when they were a dollar. Now the small ones that used to cost fifty cents cost almost a dollar and some change smh
Promise M.
Promise M.
Timmonsville, SC

I love these, one of my favorite chips of all time. They are very affordable. I always find myself buying pringles when I go down the chip section of a store.
Emily W.
Emily W.
Baldwinsville, NY

I don't know what about any pringles flavor makes me addicted to them. their slogan doesn't lie, I cant stop eating them once I start. The just taste so good.
Paige W.
Paige W.
Epsom

Great tasting snacks that are very more-ish.
They make fantastic party food, and almost everyone loves at least one flavor, this is my personal favorite :)
Sandy M.
Sandy M.
Huntington Beach, CA

I don't even like onion but i love the sour cream onion taste in these pringles these along with the BBQ are my favorates but i like most the pringle flavors
Jessie  M.
Jessie M.
Lewisville, TX

Pringles Sour Cream & Onion is one of my favorite chips ever. They taste so great and wonderful. One of the few brands that doesn't sell a whole bag of air.
Danielle C.
Danielle C.

Sometimes you just need to snack on some pringles.. they always fill the can unlike regular potato chips that give you half of a bag.. and they're delicious
Maria G.
Maria G.
Chula Vista, CA

They taste just like Lays sour cream & onion potato chips I just love pringles more! They taste the same but I love the packaging of pringles and its shape!
Charlene K.
Charlene K.
Tunkhannock, PA

OMG amazing Ive been eating these since i can remember and their still my favorite.Even my kids enjoy them even tho they do enjoy the cheddar ones better =(
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?

Join Now