Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#70 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (38)
Emily D.
Emily D.
Marblehead, MA

These are so good! They are honestly the only kind of pringles I like! They taste great and the smaller snack pack packages are so convenient!
Evelyn G.
Evelyn G.
Orange, CA

These are my favorite chips and I think they are the best type of Pringles. This company doesn't sell air and for that, I am forever thankful.
Michele C.
Michele C.
Middle Vlg, NY

1 word: addicting. Although I prefer cheddar cheese flavor best, these are my second favorite and it's so true once you pop you can't stop. ;)
Jolene L.
Jolene L.

Pringles never disappoints. I love all the new flavors they come out with and the classics never get old. Thank you for never selling air! Lol
Adriana V.
Adriana V.
Bellflower, CA

GREAT FOR SNACKING. I HAVE DIABETES SO I ALWAYS LIKE TO TAKE SNACKS WITH ME WHEN I AM ON THE GO AND THESE ARE GREAT SIZE TO STASH IN MY PURSE
Elvia L.
Elvia L.
Anaheim, CA

Talk about a classic. Pringles brand has been one of my favorites for years now. their products are affordable, tasty and have great quality.
Kaylyn M.
Kaylyn M.

My favorite kind of Pringles. Great shape, makes them easy to eat. Definitely has a sour cream and onion taste. Not too over powering though.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.

I love how unlike every other chip bags it comes full to the top and I'm not the biggest fan of sour cream or onion yet the flavor is amazing
Kait J.
Kait J.

Hands down my favorite flavor. they do get a little weird feeling if you eat too many at one time, but they are too good to just only eat one
Christie T.
Christie T.

These are my favorite chip. They have a great crunch and are not greasy. They are great alone or you can dip them. My kids love them as well.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now