BY PRINGLES #33 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?11 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?4 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?14 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Nich C.
Westerville
Probably one of my all time favorite snacks. I buy these just about every time im at the store. They're always on sale and I can eat a whole can in one sitting if i don't stop myself. The taste may make my breath unbearable to anyone around me but its worth it
Gloria G.
Antioch, CA
I love these chips, they are like the only chips that don't sell you air. They are neat and the container keeps them all from breaking. I personally don't like onions but these chips are amazing and cheap. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Mandy L.
Love them they are delicious, affordable, and a good snack to have for any day and road trips especially because they come in a can unlike other chips that come in bags filled with mostly air pringles have a good amount of crisps in them so definitely recommend trying them :)
Ni'Jah M.
Tallahassee
My favorite chips since forever. How can you go wrong with the OG pringles. Unlike most chips that come in bags pringles aren't filled with air giving you your moneys worth; also a plus supper affordable.
Brenda O.
West New York, NJ
I absolutely love this flavor of Pringles. It's the best snack to enjoy and definitely wants to make you eat more. The sour cream just gives it an amazing flavor, and makes whole chip even more delicious.
Tyler H.
Laingsburg,MI
I love these chips.  The flavor is addictive and the light crunch slightly flaky texture of pringles is so good.  Perfect snack on road trips or at a kids soccer game.  I would not consider these healthy but, definitely delicious.  I would recommend these especially to people with kids that play sports.  Perfect snack while watching your kiddo play
Lexi C.
Goffstown, NH
These are so goood!!!!! I love Pringles so much they are delishous and a lot of people don't believe me but, eat these when you have a sore through they like itch it and when i got my tonsils out last year like 2 weeks after I got them and it still hurt but those made it feel better for like another house or two and that might not seem long but when you hurt it seems like forever 💕
natalie m.
My favorite flavor! I love the saltiness and tinge of sour that surrounds each chip. I wish there were a bit more in each tub, but I'm not complaining! Once you eat almost half of the cylinder's chips, I always need to tilt the can towards me because my hand doesn't fit inside... but the chips are usually whole and don't break that easily.
Suman S.
Garden Grove, CA
I love sour cream and onion Pringles so much. I have downed an entire box of these in one sitting before. These chips are probably more addicting than crack. I can never have just one chip. Once I get a taste, I'm gobbling down at least 10 to 20 more. If I could choose one food to eat for the rest of my life, it would be these chips.
Alyssa B.
Pringles is such a classic. Especially this flavor. When I was younger my parents always used to get the original and this flavor. It's so good! I grew up with these chips and I will never get tired of them. I love the new flavors they're experimenting with but this and the original will always have a special place in my heart.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Winston salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?