Add a Photo

#31 in Chips
Photos (38)
y P.
y P.

YUmmie yummie yummie!! These potato chips are delicious! I don't like onion,but this kind og pringles is my favorite! They are not too salty, so you can eat all the package! ;-)
Kimberlee A.
Kimberlee A.
Honolulu, HI

I always go back to Pringles. It could be because it's in can. But I love sour cream and onion. I love the fact that is actually keeps it shape and not all cracked and in pieces
India T.
India T.

These crisps are so tasty they are so flavourful . I really recommend trying these because they are sooooo tasty and there is other flavours if you don't like the sound of this
Smv M.
Smv M.

The awesomeness of sour cream, onion, and potato together can’t be measured by modern science. We’ve decided it’s simply a flavor combination nature intended and man perfected.
Marielys C.
Marielys C.

This is my favorite snack in the whole world, I love pringles, extremely delicious, so crunchy and tasty, perfect and the best part is that doesn't come with air in the package
Arielle S.
Arielle S.
Lima

I love and this is one of my favorites, I can eat two cans recommend totamlente .what is a delicious snack.y good thing is that is cheap and can be purchased at several places.
Ivy Y.
Ivy Y.

Absolute favorite flavor of Pringles. Theres just something so different from eating packet chips and stacked chips. Cannot stop munching on them once the can has been opened
Brenda D.
Brenda D.
New Prt Rchy, FL

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps are awesome on any sandwich !! I put them right on top of the meat , put my top piece of bread on ans squish .... SO good !!
Alesha M.
Alesha M.
Hutchinson , MN

One of my favorite flavors!!!! So crispy with tons of spur cream flavor, it's a hit with my whole family and really convenient for camping trips with the canister they come in!
Vanessa V.
Vanessa V.
Wichita, KS

Always a good go-to flavor from Pringles. Can't go wrong with Sour Cream & Onion. The texture of the chips and the flavor will make it hard for me to not inhale the entire can.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?

Join Now