Add a Photo

#10 in Chips
Photos (35)
Haley G.
Haley G.

I haven't tried these in a long time, but I've always loved the sour cream & onion! This, along with the BBQ and cheddar cheese should be in an influenster snack voxbox😍
Hilenne S.
Hilenne S.
Bronx, NY

One of my favorite Pringles! I usually eat most of the things that contain onions as an ingredient or at least as a flavor lol so you can understand my love for these! 8
Diana F.
Diana F.

By far and away, my favorite Pringles flavor. the time tested can design is ideal for the career snacker. no more broken chips, no more stale soggy chips. love love love
Barbara G.
Barbara G.
Goodyear, AZ

These have been a favorite of mine since I was a child. They never last more than a day in my house because they are so addicting. They are always fresh and taste great!
Becca C.
Becca C.

Many great different flavors to choose from and this flavor is just one of them. I love this flavor of Pringles! Let me correct that, I love all the flavors of Pringles!
Erika B.
Erika B.

Este sabor es de los clásicos y me encanta. Son chips muy blanditas y me gusta el empaque que evita que se quieren si las tengo en la bolsa. Puedo llevarlas a donde sea
Dayanel R.
Dayanel R.
ARZOBISPO PORTES, REPUBLICA DOMINICANA

ME ENCANTAN PORQUE LO SABOREAS AL MAXIMO Y NO QUIERES NUNCA QUE SE ACABEN DEFINITIVAMENTE DELICIOSOS, RIQUISIMOS, LO PUEDEN COMPRAR PARA TODO EL DIA SIN NINGUN PROBLEMA
Melena S.
Melena S.
Sauk Centre, MN

By far my favorite chips. i mean, who doesn't love pringles? they are so good and you can just eat a couple. its impossible. i always eat the whole can in 5 minutes lol
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Luthvle Timon, MD

This is my favorite flavor of Pringles! Nice crunch, great flavor and the entire can is filled with chips versus a bag and it's generally only a dollar at most stores.
Faith R.
Faith R.
De Graff, OH

My favorite flavor!! I could eat this all day everyday!! And i love that there chips are already in containers so you don't ever have to worry about having a bag clip!!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now