Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Hasmina B.
Hasmina B.
Grand Anse, St.George

In my country we only have the three standard flavor of pringles. Sour cream, original and bbq. But as any other chip brand its crispy light and fully packaged.
Ismary D.
Ismary D.
Doral, FL

My favorite flavor of Pringles: D are super tasty, crispy, irresistible! I love. The downside is its price compared to other brands .. I do not buy them as often
Megan R.
Megan R.
Waynesburg, PA

We are a Pringle kinda family. So easy for the kids & also great on the go snacks. Don't have to worry about anyone smashing these chips like other bagged chips.
Thuy D.
Thuy D.
Detroit, MI

When I used to eat chips, these were a favorite for road trips. Handy size. Just kind of inconveinent to stick your hand in the can when it gets to the bottom.
Mallorie F.
Mallorie F.

These are he perfect snack to keep around the house especially with younger children. They are not as bad for you as fried chips, but still have a great flavor.
Chiqui R.
Chiqui R.

My family love this , with its packaging it is always fresh and crispy, love the taste and sour cream and onion is our favorite flavor and very affordable too .
Tina R.
Tina R.

We go fishing a lot and pringles are usually what we take to snack on. The canister they come in keep them from getting all crumbled up. And they taste great too!
Elise N.
Elise N.
Frederick, MD

Definitely a childhood memory snack. These were some of the best values for younger kids. Unique in presentation and can be used as entertainment with a snack!
Ash B.
Ash B.

Best. Crisps. Ever.
These are so true to what they claim. Once you pop you really cannot stop eating them. They're addictive and now I am craving them! *drool*
Roshanda A.
Roshanda A.
San Antonio, TX

I love how light and crispy these chips are. I love that they have many flavors for the different tastes I want. Sour cream and onion Pringles are my favorite.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?

Join Now