Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#61 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (38)
Evelyn G.
Evelyn G.
Orange, CA

These are my favorite chips and I think they are the best type of Pringles. This company doesn't sell air and for that, I am forever thankful.
Nekia N.
Nekia N.
Canton

I only eat these when I get a craving but its weird that I like these. I love sour cream but i hate onions. Weird combo but I love these chips
Jolene L.
Jolene L.

Pringles never disappoints. I love all the new flavors they come out with and the classics never get old. Thank you for never selling air! Lol
Adriana V.
Adriana V.
Bellflower, CA

GREAT FOR SNACKING. I HAVE DIABETES SO I ALWAYS LIKE TO TAKE SNACKS WITH ME WHEN I AM ON THE GO AND THESE ARE GREAT SIZE TO STASH IN MY PURSE
Kait J.
Kait J.

Hands down my favorite flavor. they do get a little weird feeling if you eat too many at one time, but they are too good to just only eat one
Heather M.
Heather M.
Winter Spgs, FL

My kids LOVE these Pringles! They're great for a quick snack, or as an add-on to their lunch! They are light, and affordable and taste great!
Elvia L.
Elvia L.
Anaheim, CA

Talk about a classic. Pringles brand has been one of my favorites for years now. their products are affordable, tasty and have great quality.
Christie T.
Christie T.

These are my favorite chip. They have a great crunch and are not greasy. They are great alone or you can dip them. My kids love them as well.
Kaylyn M.
Kaylyn M.

My favorite kind of Pringles. Great shape, makes them easy to eat. Definitely has a sour cream and onion taste. Not too over powering though.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.

I love how unlike every other chip bags it comes full to the top and I'm not the biggest fan of sour cream or onion yet the flavor is amazing
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?