Add a Photo

#10 in Chips
Photos (35)
Gauri B.
Gauri B.

Pringles are amazing already, but their sour cream & onion flavor is to die for! It's my favorite. I can finish a pack of these in less than an hour. They're so addicting!!
Rachel C.
Rachel C.

These are my favorite chips!! The container is easy for on the go travel. They are the perfect treat if you are looking for something salty with a little bit great flavor!
Asa C.
Asa C.

I would walk around school with the canister in my hand eating it. I wouldn't share it with anybody. I would have to stop myself from eating them because they are that good.
Gabriela D.
Gabriela D.
Medley, FL

I REALLY love Pringles, they're my favorite brand of potato chips and also is one of my favorites snacks. I have to say that this sour cream and onion flavor is delicious.
Kaila M.
Kaila M.
Roan Mountain, TN

Sour cream and onion Pringles are my favorite sour cream and onion chip/crisp. They have a good crunch to them. They're not too salty, and they aren't greasy. I love them.
Arhanxa C.
Arhanxa C.
Winnetka, CA

Such a timeless snack! I remember eating these when I was younger and many many years have passed and I still enjoy eating this snack. Love sour cream and onion pringles!
Susy F.
Susy F.
Fontana, Ca

I love pringles ever since i was a little girl. The chips are so delicious, crunchy and always taste fresh thanks to the lid it has if you don't finish the chips that day.
Luanne S.
Luanne S.
Seneca, MO

By far my favorite chip! When I'm craving something salty and flavorful sour cream and onion Pringles satisfy my craving! Love eating them with a good ol burger! Yum yum!
Midyana M.
Midyana M.
College Sta, TX

These are great for the beach or road trips. Why you may ask well because you can eat them and then close them up when you are done. No mess it's a great product for kids
Haley G.
Haley G.

I haven't tried these in a long time, but I've always loved the sour cream & onion! This, along with the BBQ and cheddar cheese should be in an influenster snack voxbox😍
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now