Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Katie C.
Katie C.
Saint Paul, MN

These have always been my favorite since I was a kid taking some from my mom when she was eating them. They're wonderfully crispy and I always know what to expect!
Jade L.
Jade L.

I love the sour cream and onion flavor. I have to say that salt and vinegar is my favorite though. I enjoy the container of Pringles, easy to store and travel with.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.

I love these chips. Whenever I'm on lunch break these are my go to snack. I also love how this is the only company who doesn't fill there containers with only air.
Donna L.
Donna L.
lachute, Quebec

I love pringles, they fill up their packaging to the top!! Their flavors a great I love the sour cream and onion, its my favorite! Plus the price is affordable.
Zoey O.
Zoey O.

I love pringles! They're one of my favorite snacks, the only downside is that I struggle with fitting my hand in the bottom of the can now that I'm an adult haha.
Diana T.
Diana T.
Spring, TX

So delicious excellent pringles always on my reunions and party with my friends and family the flavor its so good so light ands you cant eat just one are adictive
Kelsey D.
Kelsey D.
San Diego, CA

PRINGLES all the way! I love sour cream and onion too, but these are literally the type of chip you have no self control. I will just eat them all in one sitting.
Steph C.
Steph C.
darwin

These would have to be my fave Pringle flavor by far! we only have a select few in aus to choose from. my 4 year is also a huge fan of these in the little tin :)
Hasmina B.
Hasmina B.
Grand Anse, St.George

In my country we only have the three standard flavor of pringles. Sour cream, original and bbq. But as any other chip brand its crispy light and fully packaged.
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.

These are my favorite flavor of Pringles! I like how the chips are stackable and fit to the container, as there are less broken chips. They are also fun to eat
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?

Join Now