Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#61 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (38)
Jt N.
Jt N.
Vicksburg, MS

These things melt in your mouth and make u wanna eat chips all day. Good for summer days . I love them so much and they are good for movie nights
Kwanza O.
Kwanza O.
Memphis, TN

These are always a better option than chips, because they have less calories, more flavor and less mess. I can't wait for new flavors to launch.
Angela T.
Angela T.
Aransas Pass, TX

My little kids favorite! Our favorite flavors are the sour cream and onion, and the pizza flavor.
love the canister and how non greasy they are.
Liseth C.
Liseth C.

I Love Pringles. They are my favorite snacks for the evening. They are extremely divine. Although this is not my favorite flavor I like Pringles
Caroline L.
Caroline L.
Austin, TX

Amazing love these so much just so wonderful I get so excites every time I buy them. Omg my mouth is getting watery from just thinking of them.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Birmingham, MI

I love these Sour Cream and Onion Pringles. I can eat a whole can in one sitting, not something to be proud of, but that is how good they are.
Nicole F.
Nicole F.

Delicious! And best part is that the container brings a decent amount of Pringles :) sour cream & onion is my favorite flavor from this brand.
Michele C.
Michele C.
Middle Vlg, NY

1 word: addicting. Although I prefer cheddar cheese flavor best, these are my second favorite and it's so true once you pop you can't stop. ;)
Nekia N.
Nekia N.
Canton

I only eat these when I get a craving but its weird that I like these. I love sour cream but i hate onions. Weird combo but I love these chips
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Newport News, VA

So let me just say how amazing these are. Wen I bring a carton to work they are always gone by the end of the day they have a wonderful flavor
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?