Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Amy S.
Amy S.
Spring Hill, FL

Love Pringles! The sour cream & onion are my favorite! The canister doesn't really keep them fresh for long once you open them but, I usually eat them fairly quickly!
Jessica A.
Jessica A.

No my favorite flavor that Pringles makes, but it works in a pinch. I'm not super impressed with how these are flavored, it doesn't taste right to me for some reason.
Annisa P.
Annisa P.

Love these chips! They're super addicting and you can eat a whole can in one sitting! Very unhealthy and expensive so stay away if you can, but they taste oh so good!
Sandra Adolfsen  G.
Sandra Adolfsen G.
Bergen, Norway

I love Pringles, but this one really doesn't taste all that good. I really wanted to love it though... I love the container, it does give you your value of the chips.
Allison L.
Allison L.

Love love love these sour cream and onion flavored ones. I lived off these when I was pregnant because I could have a nice chip snack without overloading with carbs.
Jay H.
Jay H.
Orlando, FL

Absolutely addicting! Eating just one or two is simply not possible. They are cheap and come in a wide variety of flavors. Definitely my favorite chip on the market!
Ibti K.
Ibti K.
Buffalo, NY

Out of all the pringles flavor I have tried over the years, this is certainly the best one. Pringles is the only company who doesn't sell air and has a lot of chips.
Sara M.
Sara M.

Brilliant. Once I bought a packet with too much seasoning which was very delicious. Tangy and sweet but unfortunately your breath wont be fresh after these bad boys.
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Sacramento, CA

My favorite flavored pringles. I love how this chips don't fool you with air. Like bags is just mostly air. Love the crunch and thus flavor because i love sour cream.
Jade L.
Jade L.

I love the sour cream and onion flavor. I have to say that salt and vinegar is my favorite though. I enjoy the container of Pringles, easy to store and travel with.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?

Join Now