Add a Photo

#39 in Chips
Photos (38)
Alisha M.
Alisha M.

These have always been my favorite flavor of Pringles ever since I was a child. anytime we went to the beach or on a road trip I would ask for these.
jeanette s.
jeanette s.

My favorite flaver it's so good I can eat this all day long and for snacks too I recommend them and enjoy them there very good even my kids love them
Amanda C.
Amanda C.

If you don't love these you're crazy. I have always had these in my lunch as a kid and even as an after school snack. My favorite flavor of all time!
Angela C.
Angela C.
Logan, Wv

Love the variety packs of Pringles. It works great for packing lunches for everyone, especially when everyone in my house likes something different.
Brittany N.
Brittany N.
Hillsboro, MO

Pringles are so yummy and are a great snack for when out and about. Even though it may not be the healthiest of all snacks but it sure is delicious!
Jada P.
Jada P.

My favorite chips since I was a child! Pringles aren't the worst snack choice and are affordable, come in MANY flavors, why wouldn't you buy these!?
Betty M.
Betty M.

I really love the flavor of Pringles Sour Cream & Onion , so light and I could munch on these day. Always love the container, keeps the chips fresh.
Jamie O.
Jamie O.
Elizabethton, TN

My son and his friends can not get enough of the Pringles Sour Cream and Onion chips. Easy to find at any local store and usually can catch on sale.
Rosana M.
Rosana M.

Im write in Spanish.

Es mi pringles favorito, el sabor es bueno y suave. En mi país ya no venden este producto (Vzla) pero vale la pena cada gramo.
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Philadelphia, PA

Pringles are one of the best brands around the sour cream is may favorite. They have a great sour cream flavor and are not greasy like other chips.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now