Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Amy S.
Amy S.
Spring Hill, FL

Love Pringles! The sour cream & onion are my favorite! The canister doesn't really keep them fresh for long once you open them but, I usually eat them fairly quickly!
Sandra Adolfsen  G.
Sandra Adolfsen G.
Bergen, Norway

I love Pringles, but this one really doesn't taste all that good. I really wanted to love it though... I love the container, it does give you your value of the chips.
Allison L.
Allison L.

Love love love these sour cream and onion flavored ones. I lived off these when I was pregnant because I could have a nice chip snack without overloading with carbs.
Jay H.
Jay H.
Orlando, FL

Absolutely addicting! Eating just one or two is simply not possible. They are cheap and come in a wide variety of flavors. Definitely my favorite chip on the market!
Ibti K.
Ibti K.
Buffalo, NY

Out of all the pringles flavor I have tried over the years, this is certainly the best one. Pringles is the only company who doesn't sell air and has a lot of chips.
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Sacramento, CA

My favorite flavored pringles. I love how this chips don't fool you with air. Like bags is just mostly air. Love the crunch and thus flavor because i love sour cream.
Sara M.
Sara M.

Brilliant. Once I bought a packet with too much seasoning which was very delicious. Tangy and sweet but unfortunately your breath wont be fresh after these bad boys.
Ana O.
Ana O.
Anaheim, CA

These are my all time favorite ! I love the scent and especially the flavor ! It doesn't taste like onion which I love , it taste more like sour cream by its self !
Olivia A.
Olivia A.

I love sour cream and onion flavored Pringle's. I live for them! haha along with the Lays Biscuits and Gravy chips of course XD

*Sending Smiles Your Way*

-Olivia <3
Katie C.
Katie C.
Saint Paul, MN

These have always been my favorite since I was a kid taking some from my mom when she was eating them. They're wonderfully crispy and I always know what to expect!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?

Join Now