Add a Photo

#10 in Chips
Photos (35)
Ivy Y.
Ivy Y.

Absolute favorite flavor of Pringles. Theres just something so different from eating packet chips and stacked chips. Cannot stop munching on them once the can has been opened
Brenda D.
Brenda D.
New Prt Rchy, FL

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps are awesome on any sandwich !! I put them right on top of the meat , put my top piece of bread on ans squish .... SO good !!
Alesha M.
Alesha M.
Hutchinson , MN

One of my favorite flavors!!!! So crispy with tons of spur cream flavor, it's a hit with my whole family and really convenient for camping trips with the canister they come in!
Vanessa V.
Vanessa V.
Wichita, KS

Always a good go-to flavor from Pringles. Can't go wrong with Sour Cream & Onion. The texture of the chips and the flavor will make it hard for me to not inhale the entire can.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Arlington, VA

These chips are a classic. I can power through an entire can in one sitting. Pringles always have the lightest, crispest bite. The sour cream and onion flavor is irresistible.
Hafsah R.
Hafsah R.

These are great for travel, there's so many chips in one tub and when you're done eating all the chips you can use the tub to something. You really get something for the money
Christina P.
Christina P.

I have always been a big fan of potato chips. But it seems to me that I always go back to Pringles. the container makes it easy to take back and forth in the car for a snack.
Brit B.
Brit B.
Groves, TX

The Sour Cream and Onion flavor is one of my favorite flavored. They are delicious. I love that Pringles never have a bunch of air in the container like other types of chips.
Beth  H.
Beth H.
Abingdon, MD

I have loved sour cream and onion Pringles for a really long time! they taste amazing and you can never just have one! as the slogan goes "once you pop you just can't stop!"
Marissa T.
Marissa T.
Cary, NC

I don't often buy these, but if I see someone else eating them and get a sniff of them... I need them! So yummy and definitely my favorite sour cream & onion chip out there!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now