Add a Photo

#31 in Chips
Photos (38)
Haley G.
Haley G.

I haven't tried these in a long time, but I've always loved the sour cream & onion! This, along with the BBQ and cheddar cheese should be in an influenster snack voxbox­čśŹ
Barbara G.
Barbara G.
Goodyear, AZ

These have been a favorite of mine since I was a child. They never last more than a day in my house because they are so addicting. They are always fresh and taste great!
Becca C.
Becca C.

Many great different flavors to choose from and this flavor is just one of them. I love this flavor of Pringles! Let me correct that, I love all the flavors of Pringles!
Hilenne S.
Hilenne S.
Bronx, NY

One of my favorite Pringles! I usually eat most of the things that contain onions as an ingredient or at least as a flavor lol so you can understand my love for these! 8
Dayanel R.
Dayanel R.
ARZOBISPO PORTES, REPUBLICA DOMINICANA

ME ENCANTAN PORQUE LO SABOREAS AL MAXIMO Y NO QUIERES NUNCA QUE SE ACABEN DEFINITIVAMENTE DELICIOSOS, RIQUISIMOS, LO PUEDEN COMPRAR PARA TODO EL DIA SIN NINGUN PROBLEMA
Erika B.
Erika B.

Este sabor es de los clásicos y me encanta. Son chips muy blanditas y me gusta el empaque que evita que se quieren si las tengo en la bolsa. Puedo llevarlas a donde sea
Teresa S.
Teresa S.
Santa Ana, CA

In the world of potato chips Pringles is the best!! And this sour and onion is my favorite one. I don't really eat too much chips but with this chips I can't resist it!
Faith R.
Faith R.
De Graff, OH

My favorite flavor!! I could eat this all day everyday!! And i love that there chips are already in containers so you don't ever have to worry about having a bag clip!!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Luthvle Timon, MD

This is my favorite flavor of Pringles! Nice crunch, great flavor and the entire can is filled with chips versus a bag and it's generally only a dollar at most stores.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Kissimmee, FL

My favorite Pringles flavor. Some pieces are more salted than others, but overall it's a great flavor. It has that signature light chip texture Pringles are known for.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Pizza flavor... tastes good?

Join Now