Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#62 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (38)
jacqueline t.
jacqueline t.
Garden Grove, CA

Best flavor ever!! You can never go wrong with sour cream and onion pringles!! Great for snacking; just pop them in your mouth when you want a crunch.
Chrissy P.
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA

These are very convenient for us on the go. Either in lunches or for a quick snack at an athletic event. Just wish you got a little more in the packs.
Devyn S.
Devyn S.

My favorite Pringle. I think I buy a pack of these every single time I go to the store. It's so hard to eat just one they are absolutely so delicious.
Kim B.
Kim B.
Tacoma, WA

Second only to Lays originals. I don't particularly like flavored chips but I can sit down and demolish the entire can of these is sour cream & onion.
Jeanette G.
Jeanette G.
Brownsville, TX

Primgles sour cream my favorite now my kids favorite, this was a good idea for them to carry them on tbeir bags for when ever they feel eating a snack
Megan L.
Megan L.
Russellville, AR

These are the BEST. Once you start you can't put them down. They were so affordable for my parents to put in my lunch when I was a kid and I loved it
Alisha M.
Alisha M.

These have always been my favorite flavor of Pringles ever since I was a child. anytime we went to the beach or on a road trip I would ask for these.
jeanette s.
jeanette s.

My favorite flaver it's so good I can eat this all day long and for snacks too I recommend them and enjoy them there very good even my kids love them
Amanda C.
Amanda C.

If you don't love these you're crazy. I have always had these in my lunch as a kid and even as an after school snack. My favorite flavor of all time!
Dor C.
Dor C.
Great Neck, NY

Delicious chips. Great flavor. I recommend all of the flavors, but this is definitely one my favorites, along with BBQ, original, pizza, and cheddar.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now