Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Natalie F.
Natalie F.
Philadelphia, PA

Taste just like any other sour cream and onion chips. If you don't like sour cream and onion you will not like these either. The taste is very strong.
Kim B.
Kim B.
Tacoma, WA

Second only to Lays originals. I don't particularly like flavored chips but I can sit down and demolish the entire can of these is sour cream & onion.
jacqueline t.
jacqueline t.
Garden Grove, CA

Best flavor ever!! You can never go wrong with sour cream and onion pringles!! Great for snacking; just pop them in your mouth when you want a crunch.
Chrissy P.
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA

These are very convenient for us on the go. Either in lunches or for a quick snack at an athletic event. Just wish you got a little more in the packs.
Devyn S.
Devyn S.

My favorite Pringle. I think I buy a pack of these every single time I go to the store. It's so hard to eat just one they are absolutely so delicious.
Maria T.
Maria T.
East Boston, MA

I grew up eating pringles and when it's that time (lAdiez you know) all I want is pringles!!! Sour cream and pizza are my favorites - try the pizza !!
Dor C.
Dor C.
Great Neck, NY

Delicious chips. Great flavor. I recommend all of the flavors, but this is definitely one my favorites, along with BBQ, original, pizza, and cheddar.
Princess A.
Princess A.
Bronx, NY

Actually I love this brand is the only brand that doesn't sell air and I think that me and everybody else appreciate that a lot and it taste amazing.
Megan L.
Megan L.
Russellville, AR

These are the BEST. Once you start you can't put them down. They were so affordable for my parents to put in my lunch when I was a kid and I loved it
jeanette s.
jeanette s.

My favorite flaver it's so good I can eat this all day long and for snacks too I recommend them and enjoy them there very good even my kids love them
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now