Add a Photo

#22 in Chips
Photos (38)
Diana F.
Diana F.

By far and away, my favorite Pringles flavor. the time tested can design is ideal for the career snacker. no more broken chips, no more stale soggy chips. love love love
Dayanel R.
Dayanel R.
ARZOBISPO PORTES, REPUBLICA DOMINICANA

ME ENCANTAN PORQUE LO SABOREAS AL MAXIMO Y NO QUIERES NUNCA QUE SE ACABEN DEFINITIVAMENTE DELICIOSOS, RIQUISIMOS, LO PUEDEN COMPRAR PARA TODO EL DIA SIN NINGUN PROBLEMA
Erika B.
Erika B.

Este sabor es de los clásicos y me encanta. Son chips muy blanditas y me gusta el empaque que evita que se quieren si las tengo en la bolsa. Puedo llevarlas a donde sea
Teresa S.
Teresa S.
Santa Ana, CA

In the world of potato chips Pringles is the best!! And this sour and onion is my favorite one. I don't really eat too much chips but with this chips I can't resist it!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Luthvle Timon, MD

This is my favorite flavor of Pringles! Nice crunch, great flavor and the entire can is filled with chips versus a bag and it's generally only a dollar at most stores.
Faith R.
Faith R.
De Graff, OH

My favorite flavor!! I could eat this all day everyday!! And i love that there chips are already in containers so you don't ever have to worry about having a bag clip!!
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Kissimmee, FL

My favorite Pringles flavor. Some pieces are more salted than others, but overall it's a great flavor. It has that signature light chip texture Pringles are known for.
Živilė S.
Živilė S.

Well this flavor is my favorite if we are speaking about not hot flavors. it is not too salty like original one and not too spicy. and of course perfect packaging !
Tina P.
Tina P.

The best thing about pringles in general that they remain in tact in that tube of theirs. They stay crisp and flavorful. I love kicking the chip before biting into it
Amy S.
Amy S.
Spring Hill, FL

Love Pringles! The sour cream & onion are my favorite! The canister doesn't really keep them fresh for long once you open them but, I usually eat them fairly quickly!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?

Join Now