Add a Photo

#10 in Chips
Photos (35)
Barbara D.
Barbara D.

These delicious flavored snack stacks come in the perfect size for lunches. When shopping in the mall and lunch is out of the question be prepared with one of these in your purse.
Amber W.
Amber W.
Peoria Hts, IL

I absolutely love the Pringles potato crisps in the sour cream and onion flavor!! I can legit eat the whole tube in one sitting!! They're lying that once you pop you cannot stop!!
Aurelia S.
Aurelia S.
Bakersfield , Ca

Pringles are the best but i can no longer eat fat foods. i been on a diet for about a month and i gotten away from all the junk food. i would love to eats rhese again but not now.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.

These chips are the best! easy snack and so yummy! sour cream and onion taste is just right and not too powerful :) i eat these in like two days. less messy than potato chips too
Nury R.
Nury R.
Tegucigalpa

Deliciosas con un rico sabor, ideal para las meriendas, un ideal snack pringles, y las encuentro en las pulperías mas cercanas a mi hogar, buen empaque las mantiene crujientitas
y P.
y P.

YUmmie yummie yummie!! These potato chips are delicious! I don't like onion,but this kind og pringles is my favorite! They are not too salty, so you can eat all the package! ;-)
Kimberlee A.
Kimberlee A.
Honolulu, HI

I always go back to Pringles. It could be because it's in can. But I love sour cream and onion. I love the fact that is actually keeps it shape and not all cracked and in pieces
Smv M.
Smv M.

The awesomeness of sour cream, onion, and potato together can’t be measured by modern science. We’ve decided it’s simply a flavor combination nature intended and man perfected.
Marielys C.
Marielys C.

This is my favorite snack in the whole world, I love pringles, extremely delicious, so crunchy and tasty, perfect and the best part is that doesn't come with air in the package
Arielle S.
Arielle S.
Lima

I love and this is one of my favorites, I can eat two cans recommend totamlente .what is a delicious snack.y good thing is that is cheap and can be purchased at several places.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now