Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Moni S.
Moni S.
Grove City, OH

I love to have these stocked up for work because you get a small portion for whenever you get cravings. Great to eat along with a snack and love the packaging it comes with
Gauri B.
Gauri B.

Pringles are amazing already, but their sour cream & onion flavor is to die for! It's my favorite. I can finish a pack of these in less than an hour. They're so addicting!!
Gabriela D.
Gabriela D.
Medley, FL

I REALLY love Pringles, they're my favorite brand of potato chips and also is one of my favorites snacks. I have to say that this sour cream and onion flavor is delicious.
Susy F.
Susy F.
Fontana, Ca

I love pringles ever since i was a little girl. The chips are so delicious, crunchy and always taste fresh thanks to the lid it has if you don't finish the chips that day.
Arhanxa C.
Arhanxa C.
Winnetka, CA

Such a timeless snack! I remember eating these when I was younger and many many years have passed and I still enjoy eating this snack. Love sour cream and onion pringles!
Haley G.
Haley G.

I haven't tried these in a long time, but I've always loved the sour cream & onion! This, along with the BBQ and cheddar cheese should be in an influenster snack voxbox😍
Barbara G.
Barbara G.
Goodyear, AZ

These have been a favorite of mine since I was a child. They never last more than a day in my house because they are so addicting. They are always fresh and taste great!
Becca C.
Becca C.

Many great different flavors to choose from and this flavor is just one of them. I love this flavor of Pringles! Let me correct that, I love all the flavors of Pringles!
Diana F.
Diana F.

By far and away, my favorite Pringles flavor. the time tested can design is ideal for the career snacker. no more broken chips, no more stale soggy chips. love love love
Hilenne S.
Hilenne S.
Bronx, NY

One of my favorite Pringles! I usually eat most of the things that contain onions as an ingredient or at least as a flavor lol so you can understand my love for these! 8
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now