Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#31 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (37)
Emma M.
Emma M.
Moreno Valley, CA

UGH SOUR CREAM AND ONION IS MY FAVORITEEEE it tastes like you're dipping an onion and garlic flavored chip into sour cream dip, its salty and has me licking my finger by the end of each can
Amber B.
Amber B.
Montgomery, TX

Pringles are one of my favorite kind of chips to eat as a snack, my favorite is cheddar cheese Pringles but the sour cream and onion Are my second favorite. and you can never eat just one!
Emelizza L.
Emelizza L.

This is was my favorite when I was a kid. I don't buy it anymore, just cuz I try to stay away from junk food, but if it's around I will totally eat it all! I think this is the best flavor!
Renell H.
Renell H.
Saint Rose, LA

The sour cream flavor is my preferred flavor. I can eat a whole can all the way through not too salty or anything. I would take the Pringles brand sour cream and onion over any other brand
gurjot k.
gurjot k.
Swindon

This is definitely my favourite flavour they are absolutely delicious and addictive. However I hope that they make other flavours as good in the future. Overall this product is very good.
amethyst r.
amethyst r.
Jersey City, NJ

I love sour cream and onion chips but I rarely buy Pringles because of the fat content and because it's not real potato chips but it's a great snack that I use for when I go to the movies
julie y.
julie y.
New Blaine, AR

This is my favorite flavor! very cheap and at least its not all air! it is very addicting! i totally recommend this to anyone and would repurchase this again! get it at your local walmartr
Ravi I.
Ravi I.
Long Is City, NY

You can't really go wrong with pringles! the original and the sour cream and onion are by far my favorite flavors. Also not too salty or overly flavored like other brands of potato chips.
Jam J.
Jam J.
MIAMI, FL

Compared to the Lays brand....pringles sour cream and onion are the best as far as taste. I love to catch these on sale, although I do not purchase them often they are an enjoyable snack!
Faith M.
Faith M.
Warfield, KY

Out of all the chips I've tried these are my favorite company they don't sell air & they are the best chips I love this flavor but it's my second my favorite is the cheddar & sour cream.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?

Join Now