Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Mary R.
Mary R.
Indianapolis, IN

I really like the can they are packaged in. I work with kids and this helps me transport without breaking them. I aslo enjoy sour cream and onion flavor.
Sydnie T.
Sydnie T.

These are my favorite Pringles!! I could honestly eat a whole container of these!! Kinda expensive depending on where you buy it but definitely worth it
MARY M.
MARY M.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL

MY FAVORITE OUT OF ALL THE FLAVORS, ugh this one is so good, it's not the healthiest thing for you but these chips are a great on the road kind of snack
Meghan J.
Meghan J.
Yorktown, VA

Once you pop, you really can't stop! This is a weekly grocery item that we get. From adults to kids, we all enjoy! Sour cream and onion is our favorite.
Devanie C.
Devanie C.

This is by far my favorite flavor of pringles! Every time I buy these are for sure the ones I buy. It has so much flavor on them and they taste so good.
Maya H.
Maya H.

I love this container of Pringles I can just throw it in my bag it's the right amount and they are really good sour cream and original are my favorite!
Erica B.
Erica B.
Crestline, OH

These have always been my favorite flavor of Pringles! I just bought a canister at Dollar General yesterday and I do not expect them to last very long!
Amy C.
Amy C.
Fort Myers, FL

These are a go to favorite in my house. The kids love these. Pringles are easy to share, store neatly in the container, are crispy, and full of flavor.
Tayla P.
Tayla P.

If you don't like Pringles there's something wrong with you. They're my go to choice and gas stations and what not. Cheap, good flavor, and not messy.
Natalie F.
Natalie F.
Philadelphia, PA

Taste just like any other sour cream and onion chips. If you don't like sour cream and onion you will not like these either. The taste is very strong.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now