Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#62 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (38)
Sydnie T.
Sydnie T.

These are my favorite Pringles!! I could honestly eat a whole container of these!! Kinda expensive depending on where you buy it but definitely worth it
Meghan J.
Meghan J.
Yorktown, VA

Once you pop, you really can't stop! This is a weekly grocery item that we get. From adults to kids, we all enjoy! Sour cream and onion is our favorite.
Devanie C.
Devanie C.

This is by far my favorite flavor of pringles! Every time I buy these are for sure the ones I buy. It has so much flavor on them and they taste so good.
MARY M.
MARY M.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL

MY FAVORITE OUT OF ALL THE FLAVORS, ugh this one is so good, it's not the healthiest thing for you but these chips are a great on the road kind of snack
Amy C.
Amy C.
Fort Myers, FL

These are a go to favorite in my house. The kids love these. Pringles are easy to share, store neatly in the container, are crispy, and full of flavor.
Maya H.
Maya H.

I love this container of Pringles I can just throw it in my bag it's the right amount and they are really good sour cream and original are my favorite!
Erica B.
Erica B.
Crestline, OH

These have always been my favorite flavor of Pringles! I just bought a canister at Dollar General yesterday and I do not expect them to last very long!
Jeanette G.
Jeanette G.
Brownsville, TX

Primgles sour cream my favorite now my kids favorite, this was a good idea for them to carry them on tbeir bags for when ever they feel eating a snack
Maria T.
Maria T.
East Boston, MA

I grew up eating pringles and when it's that time (lAdiez you know) all I want is pringles!!! Sour cream and pizza are my favorites - try the pizza !!
Natalie F.
Natalie F.
Philadelphia, PA

Taste just like any other sour cream and onion chips. If you don't like sour cream and onion you will not like these either. The taste is very strong.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?