Add a Photo

#10 in Chips
Photos (35)
Amanda D.
Amanda D.

These are absolutely delicious but be warned, no one will want to talk to you for the rest of the day if you eat them (there is no saving the onion-breath that comes with these chips).
Jenny W.
Jenny W.

My favorite childhood snack. Can I get a witness! Lol I love this canister especially because I don't have to reach my hand all the way down in a big can and touch all the other chips.
Robert D.
Robert D.
Erie, PA

Absolutely love this flavor of Pringles above all. For anyone who's a big sour cream and onion fan like myself, this is the chip for you. Each chip has just the right amount of flavor
Ginny N.
Ginny N.

These are by far my favorite flavor and kind of chip. I could eat this whole tube on one sitting. I prefer these because you would get a whole chip, not a whole bag worth of crumbs.
Gauri B.
Gauri B.

So, confession: I can eat this whole can in less than 10 minutes. Yep. Pringles are basically the greatest chip on earth and the Sour Cream & Onion flavor is definitely my favorite!
Ornella S.
Ornella S.

Favourite chips ever! Cannot get better than Pringles. Unlike other chips Pringles are not filled with just air but with chips. The sour cream and onion is by the far the best type.
Rotluangpuii R.
Rotluangpuii R.

I love the sour cream and onion flavor. The packaging sometimes makes it hard to grab the chips- well you could just pour it on your hands, and the chips are really crisp and thin.
Monique C.
Monique C.
Bakersfield, CA

As the commercials used to say, once you pop you can't stop!! The Sour Cream & Onion flavors have ALWAYS been my favorite! Whenever I purchase these, they tend to disappear quickly.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Niles, MI

Whenever I go to the beach, this is what I take! It's easy to keep the sand out and they are a great snack to have! I love the taste of these and I could sit and eat the whole can!
Phelan G.
Phelan G.

Ah Pringles. The only chip company that doesn't sell air, and isn't super expensive. I love Pringles, but they aren't too healthy, like most chips aren't. Such great flavor though.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now