Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#62 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (38)
jenipher s.
jenipher s.

These are my favorite pringles and pringles in general are just smackin because they are rhe only chip company that does not sale air shoutout to pringles
Hope O.
Hope O.
Katy, TX

Both these flavors are my fav. But sour cream and onion is an addiction. One of the few things I could eat during the first few weeks of my pregnancy too!
Staci B.
Staci B.
houston

I love how they are not very greasy! They get pretty dry though. The flavoring is great and I like the container it comes in. Could come with more though.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Waukee, IA

Hands down my favorite flavor of Pringles. And the canister make them super easy to get out, so I'm not reaching in and touching a bunch of chips at once.
Heather N.
Heather N.
Atwater, CA

I love pringles and sour cream and pizza are my top favorite but BBQ and cheese are really good as well. when I want a snack I reach for a can of pringles
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Los Angeles, CA

I love Pringles because the container contains mostly chips instead of air like the bags do. Sour cream chips are my favorite. My family also love these.
Mary R.
Mary R.
Indianapolis, IN

I really like the can they are packaged in. I work with kids and this helps me transport without breaking them. I aslo enjoy sour cream and onion flavor.
tammie d.
tammie d.
Greenwich, OH

Pringles are one of my favorite chips out there i take them to work with me everyday when i am on my route and my kids will eat a can each by them selves
Sydnie T.
Sydnie T.

These are my favorite Pringles!! I could honestly eat a whole container of these!! Kinda expensive depending on where you buy it but definitely worth it
Meghan J.
Meghan J.
Yorktown, VA

Once you pop, you really can't stop! This is a weekly grocery item that we get. From adults to kids, we all enjoy! Sour cream and onion is our favorite.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?