Add a Photo

#31 in Chips
Photos (38)
Chantelle S.
Chantelle S.

These have got to be the best flavor of pringles! I love to kick off the flavor before crunching them. They are also perfect for scooping the right amount of salsa as they're the perfect shape.
Heather T.
Heather T.
Franklin, LA

These are my favorite, mmmmm Sour cream and onion u can't go wrong with some Pringles chips !! They are very light with less salt than most chips have . These chips I would recommend to anyone!!
Kelsey M.
Kelsey M.
Hanford, CA

I absolutely love Pringles chips. They are one of my favorites. The sour cream and onion flavor is actually my favorite Pringle flavor. It may not be super healthy, but they sure are delicious!
Kyly T.
Kyly T.
Ocklawaha, FL

Great snack to bring for a beach day. Especially if you have little kids. Comes in the container and not an annoying bag. Not very messy. Most of them are a dollar at walmart or dollar general.
DeAngela B.
DeAngela B.
Monroe, LA

These are my favorite snack chips. They are light and very flavorful. You can barely just eat just a few. You get worth what you buy and are not just buying are like when you buy bags of chips.
Ivana S.
Ivana S.
Medley, FL

They are one of my favorite fries , taste I like a lot , they are ideal for watching a movie or eat them in a share with friends , but definitely not would share because they are my favorite !
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Soddy Daisy, TN

Pringles are my favorite snack! I like that they are in a container. Doesn't seemed to get smashed up as much as a regular bag of chips does! Sour cream and Onion is mine amd my kids favorite!
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Shawnee, OK

These have been my weakness for years. Once I eat one, I can't stop. I will usually start eating them and I will have to beg someone to take them away from me before i eat the whole container.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.

These are my ultimate favorite go to snacks to the pool, picnic, part ect. They are sooo delicious !! I love them !!! I haven't had them in a very you long time , but I'll go buy some soon 💖💖
Benjamin B.
Benjamin B.
Hermiston, OR

Best of the classic Pringles flavors. Not the best SC&O chip available, but definitely not bad. The tube container makes it better for camping or throwing in your lunch box than bagged chips.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?

Join Now