BY PRINGLES #22 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?11 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?4 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?14 Answers
Nancy F.
Rockwall , TX
Foodie Expert
I could eat these all day everyday. I just love sour cream and I like the fact that Pringle she is the only company that fills their chips up the top! I would buy these everyday and eat them everyday if I could!
Alyssa H.
Brownwood , TX
Wonderful crunchy snack! Taste like sour cream and onion. This product was bought at Walmart and it met my expectations. They are very affordable and my kids love them. I would recommend them to someone else and will be purchasing these again.
Pamela  S.
Portage, MI
This is my most favorite flavors on Pringles. I love the spur taste. I have nothing against this product. Every time I bought this product I feel happy and overjoyed. Definitely one of my comfort food ever!
Kat T.
Carrboro, NC
Foodie Expert
Great flavor, very crunchy, and I like the can they are in. I find they're too expensive for how few chips you get. Compared to Lays stacks especially, which are much less expensive. I buy mine at Walmart.
Socheath K.
Long Beach, CA
Foodie Expert
This would the first go to flavor by Pringles hands down! Very tasty, crunchy and delicious. You can very much taste the sour cream and onion and it's always everything I expect of course. The price isn't an issue because we will always buy this brand and flavor.
Cindy H.
N Hollywood, CA
Whenever we crave chips but don't want to buy a big bag worth we always get pringles I feel like it has its unique taste and we always like the sour cream and onion flavor which you can never go wrong with
Elizabeth B.
My all time favorite flavor of Pringles! For some reason it always makes me think of my youth. And they always have some type of sale or promotion on these. I also like that you can buy them almost anywhere including gasoline station stores!
michelle Q.
Foodie Expert
If you haven't had pringles where have you been? Lol. Seriously so good, the packaging is classic pringles. Favorite flavor, of course they're not healthy but as a once in a while treat these are bomb lol.
Tamara B.
Orlando, FL
This is amazing potatos! I love this flavor! Pringles is incomparable! I buy in Walmart, dollar tree, publix, Kroger, you need the tester. This is a declicious potato. I recommend for you and your family!
Brookelynn Z.
Lincoln, RI
Foodie Expert
These are a classic for my household. My kids love them as an occasional snack and they are easy to grab and put in a baggy for an on the go treat! They are a super solid and strong flavor but not too strong.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?