Add a Photo

Photos (35)
amethyst r.
amethyst r.
Jersey City, NJ

I love sour cream and onion chips but I rarely buy Pringles because of the fat content and because it's not real potato chips but it's a great snack that I use for when I go to the movies
julie y.
julie y.
New Blaine, AR

This is my favorite flavor! very cheap and at least its not all air! it is very addicting! i totally recommend this to anyone and would repurchase this again! get it at your local walmartr
Ravi I.
Ravi I.
Long Is City, NY

You can't really go wrong with pringles! the original and the sour cream and onion are by far my favorite flavors. Also not too salty or overly flavored like other brands of potato chips.
Jam J.
Jam J.
MIAMI, FL

Compared to the Lays brand....pringles sour cream and onion are the best as far as taste. I love to catch these on sale, although I do not purchase them often they are an enjoyable snack!
Faith M.
Faith M.
Warfield, KY

Out of all the chips I've tried these are my favorite company they don't sell air & they are the best chips I love this flavor but it's my second my favorite is the cheddar & sour cream.
Mohana W.
Mohana W.

Hands down my favorite pringles flavor...these chips are to die...omg they're so good. I can't even write a proper professional review because they're too good for that. 5 million stars!
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
West Seneca, NY

LOVE these pringles! seriously obssessed! just like the lay's sour cream and onion but in a pringles shape! tasty and seriously so addicting it's hard to stop eating them once you start!
Jo W.
Jo W.
Philadelphia, PA

Love these. My favorite flavor of Pringles. They are great by themselves but also wonderful with ramen noodles. However, can't eat too much of them, as they have poor nutritional value.
amanda g.
amanda g.

My 19 month old already whine and nags at me when we walk pass the chips section at walmart. I am glad they came out with the low sodium ones, he can enjoy these pringles a little more.
Adri J.
Adri J.

Yow these chips are awesome okay i even changed my instagram name to pringle a year ago. I HONESTLY EAT THIS EVERYDAY. I HAVE ABOUT 2 CANS LEFT IF I WAS HOME I WOULDVE TAKEN A PICTURE.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now