Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Arielle S.
Arielle S.
Lima

I love and this is one of my favorites, I can eat two cans recommend totamlente .what is a delicious snack.y good thing is that is cheap and can be purchased at several places.
Marielys C.
Marielys C.

This is my favorite snack in the whole world, I love pringles, extremely delicious, so crunchy and tasty, perfect and the best part is that doesn't come with air in the package
Vanessa V.
Vanessa V.
Wichita, KS

Always a good go-to flavor from Pringles. Can't go wrong with Sour Cream & Onion. The texture of the chips and the flavor will make it hard for me to not inhale the entire can.
Hafsah R.
Hafsah R.

These are great for travel, there's so many chips in one tub and when you're done eating all the chips you can use the tub to something. You really get something for the money
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Arlington, VA

These chips are a classic. I can power through an entire can in one sitting. Pringles always have the lightest, crispest bite. The sour cream and onion flavor is irresistible.
Christina P.
Christina P.

I have always been a big fan of potato chips. But it seems to me that I always go back to Pringles. the container makes it easy to take back and forth in the car for a snack.
Brit B.
Brit B.
Groves, TX

The Sour Cream and Onion flavor is one of my favorite flavored. They are delicious. I love that Pringles never have a bunch of air in the container like other types of chips.
Beth  H.
Beth H.
Abingdon, MD

I have loved sour cream and onion Pringles for a really long time! they taste amazing and you can never just have one! as the slogan goes "once you pop you just can't stop!"
Marissa T.
Marissa T.
Cary, NC

I don't often buy these, but if I see someone else eating them and get a sniff of them... I need them! So yummy and definitely my favorite sour cream & onion chip out there!
Asa C.
Asa C.

I would walk around school with the canister in my hand eating it. I wouldn't share it with anybody. I would have to stop myself from eating them because they are that good.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now