Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#62 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (38)
Susan K.
Susan K.
Fullerton, CA

This is a staple in my family pantry. My boys love this flavor as do I and we can go through a whole can in a day if we're not careful. They are fun to eat although they are delicate and can break into pieces easily if you're not careful. We definitely repurchase these a lot. This is our favorite flavor out of them all.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Santa Clara, CA

I feel like Pringles have changed formula in the past decade or so ... anyone else? These chips still taste great, but I don't notice that they're as crispy as they used to be. I seem to get more and more of my tube that is already crumbly and cracking. I still eat them (and enjoy them), but it's a new mouth feel, no?
Vineetaa S.
Vineetaa S.

I love this flavor of Pringles chips. It's really got a sour and tangy kick to it and it's a really salty chip which is something that I enjoy personally. If you like that kind of flavor, try this if you haven't yet. They're worth the price! I've bought this so many times in the past and will continue to purchase!
Sharon M.
Sharon M.
Jersey City, NJ

One of my all time favorite travel and beach bag favorite. My favorite is sour cream and onion. It'll give you the worst breath ever but it'll hit the spot. It's easy to carry and when your done eating the heavenly treat you can use the container as a speaker or put things in their to hide. Like cash, jewelry etc.
Sangita R.
Sangita R.
Orlando, FL

I have to take these along with me at almost every car trip to the beach. I mean they are the perfect snack. It comes in a tube with the chips stacked to the top so you are not purchasing half a bag of air like a traditional bag of chips. I can almost always find a tube for around a dollar so its a great value.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.

Pringle Potato Crisps Spur Cream & Onion are my favorite. They are full of flavor and very addicting. They go great with a dip or by themselves. They are relatively inexpensive, sold almost everywhere, and are the perfect snack. You can bring them to the beach, bring them on a road trip, or enjoy them at home.
Vianny S.
Vianny S.

My favorite chips ever! I always buy the small container, 100 calories and trow one in my lunch box for work, it totally helps when I get the craving.
They have really good flavor and love that you don't your hands dirty or salty trying to eat them like other chips, also they are always intact and never broke
Alejandra M.
Alejandra M.

My favorite flavor of pringles!!! And my favorite sour cream and onion flavored chip ever too! I absolutely love how these chips taste. I can't get enough of them and it so bad because I can usually finish the tube of them in one day. I just love them so much and I don't think anyone has never not had them.
Emily G.
Emily G.
Pekin, IL

I love these little chip containers for lunches! They make it so easy to have a little salty treat at lunch. I have three complaints, though: they're more expensive than regular Pringles, the chips are often broken, and the packaging is not really recycling friendly. Other than that, they're tasty and easy!
Charity  W.
Charity W.
Jonesboro, GA

These are the best chips ever, there actual worth your money bcuz it's the only chip brand that doesn't sell us air! As well as the flavor of sour cream and onion is very much there and not missed. I only wish that there was something to get the chips at the bottom because my hand cannot fit down that far.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?