BY PRINGLES #9 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?11 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?1 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?14 Answers
Buy on Walmart
mikayla f.
mikayla f.
These are my favorite brand of potato chips! Not only do they taste amazing but they are cheap and they fill up the whole can so you're not buying a bag of air!! Love these go parties or get togethers as well because they come in so many different flavors so everyone gets something they love!
JoAnna M.
JoAnna M.
Frankfort, Ky
Foodie Expert
With Pringles Sour Cream & Onion Potato Chips you can not go wrong. They have a great flavor but be warned, you can't just eat a couple because they are highly addicting. They are at a great price point and the cans are filled to the top (unlike bag potato chips that start half way down).
Natalia M.
Natalia M.
Greenville, SC
Foodie Expert
Yummy I used to love these as a kid. And now my kids also love to eat them. Good flavor nice and salty. Good little snack. The other thing I don't like is the price change. I used to find these for a dollar before and now they are always 1.50 and up depending on where you buy it from.
Andreina M.
Andreina M.
Foodie Expert
This pringles are the best in the world. i know they are not healthy at all but common who wants healthy comfort food? No ones. Please go buy this pringles but just be careful because if you start eating them afterward there is no turning back You'll just have to buy it over and over.
Juan M.
Juan M.
I like most flavors of pringles and like that they are thinner chips, but I can easily eat a whole tube of this in one sitting. This flavor is just a go to in just about any brand of chips. Very delicious and very flavorful without being too salty (some brands do add too much salt).
Megan L.
Megan L.
San Jose, CA
This multipack was helpful when I had a movie night with my friends. We each got our own can of Pringles (or two) and it was great. It is literally the exact same as the regular cans, just smaller, but there's more of them. It honestly was just helpful and easy. Def. will buy again.
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Cincinnati
Love these chips. They are hard to stop eating once you start. I love thickness of the Pringle chips too vs a regular potato chip. The only downer I think is the packaging for the chips, you have to dump the container to grab a chip vs being able to put your hand in the can easily.
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
My favorite flavor of Pringles. They are very strong in their sour cream and onion flavor, and they will make your breath almost dragon-like with an onion aftertaste that lingers. They are very addictive and a whole stack will disappear into your stomach if you're not careful.
Weronika P.
Weronika P.
Foodie Expert
Great potato chips. I've been eating them since I was a young child and I still do to this day. They have a great flavor and texture that makes you want to eat more of them. I'd definitely recommend them especially the sour cream and onion ones which happen to be my favorite.
Holly A.
Holly A.
Wasilla, AK
I could eat in entire can in one sitting, once you pop you really can't stop. They are always packed with flavor and delicious. They are the best value of chips there is, and come with a lot in the can! The one chip where you aren't buying air which is hard to find these days!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?