BY PRINGLES #22 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?11 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?4 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?14 Answers
Emily T.
Corpus Christi
I absolutely love Pringles and all the variety of flavors. I especially enjoyed eating the Sour cream and onion flavor. it tastes exactly what you'd imagine them to taste like. As a plus side there are plenty of chips in the canister, unlike most chip bags that have half a bag full of air.
Amy L.
Slaughter, LA
Pringles Sour Cream & Onion is a staple in our house. My kids and boyfriend snack on them everyday. I love the container they come in because it ensures they stay fresh in between their snacking. They are affordable, which means I can keep my family stocked with their favorite snack.
Keicha V.
I absolutely love these pringles, they are delicious and have a very nice flavor. I cannot get enough of these pringles. It is not expensive and one can fills you up. I prefer these flavor than the original ones, it just has that great taste to it. I highly recommend for others to try it.
Aphid R.
I get these whenever I have to work long nights at the office or on road trips with family or friends. These are so reliable and convenient when on the go and trying to stay awake. Especially love the cans for after use too, just dust them out and you can easily use them for storage.
Randi D.
I wish these chips were always on sale as they are my favorite snack food. I absolutely love the flavoring and how all of the seasoning actually stays on the chips rather than some other cheaper brands where you can find most of the seasoning at the bottom of the bag or canister.
Diana M.
Madison , NC
These will always be a classic for me. I could sit down and eat an entire can of these chips! I am a repeat consumer that is always satisfied. I especially love these during plane rides, since you don't have to mess with a noisy chip bag. If you haven't tried already, you should!
Alexis G.
My favorite chip as a child. Till this day I still love sour cream and onion flavor everything. I love that the packaging is different than the average bagged chip. Affordable for a snack! It's hard not to eat the whole can. I like to buy the individual packs for school snacks!
Rosa O.
Pflugerville, TX
These are probably my favorite chips ever. They are really tasty and make a great snack. The best thing about profiles besides the taste, is the amazing container. We can take our chips anywhere without worrying that they will go stale. Pringles will always be our to go chips
Jocelyn M.
Carrboro, NC
These are absolutely delicious! I have been buying these since I was a child. They are so delicious and are just the right amount of flavor. Not too much onion. The size of the chips are just right, they're crunchy and delicious! I definetly recommend these, to people of all ages!
Nich C.
Westerville
Probably one of my all time favorite snacks. I buy these just about every time im at the store. They're always on sale and I can eat a whole can in one sitting if i don't stop myself. The taste may make my breath unbearable to anyone around me but its worth it
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?