Pringles Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion uploaded by Yoima D.Pringles Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion uploaded by Daijiona S.Pringles Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion uploaded by Heather Q.See all 42 photos

BY PRINGLES #3 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?I don't think it's the best bu... 7 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese fla...Defently this cause the cheese... 12 Answers
  • What's your favorite Pringles flavor? The limón ones. 20 Answers
Reviews (2056)
Photos (42)
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Pringle Potato Crisps Spur Cream & Onion are my favorite. They are full of flavor and very addicting. They go great with a dip or by themselves. They are relatively inexpensive, sold almost everywhere, and are the perfect snack. You can bring them to the beach, bring them on a road trip, or enjoy them at home.
Vianny S.
Vianny S.
My favorite chips ever! I always buy the small container, 100 calories and trow one in my lunch box for work, it totally helps when I get the craving.
They have really good flavor and love that you don't your hands dirty or salty trying to eat them like other chips, also they are always intact and never broke
Emily G.
Emily G.
Pekin, IL
I love these little chip containers for lunches! They make it so easy to have a little salty treat at lunch. I have three complaints, though: they're more expensive than regular Pringles, the chips are often broken, and the packaging is not really recycling friendly. Other than that, they're tasty and easy!
Charity  W.
Charity W.
Jonesboro, GA
These are the best chips ever, there actual worth your money bcuz it's the only chip brand that doesn't sell us air! As well as the flavor of sour cream and onion is very much there and not missed. I only wish that there was something to get the chips at the bottom because my hand cannot fit down that far.
Theresa D.
Theresa D.
Pringles are very good. I don't feel you get a lot for the price but they sure are tasty! Improvements: Well it is 2016 and you still can't fit your hand in the can. But I guess that's tolerable. Haha. I totally recommend eating them with Cheddar/American Easy Cheese. Not nutritious at all, but so yummy!
Abigail R.
Abigail R.
Pringles, especially the sour cream and onion brand, are one of my favorites and is a must have for any beach time fun! Although Pringles aren't the most healthy, they are a great thing to have in moderation! If sour cream and onion isn't your thing, they have MANY more options to check out as well!!!
Megan R.
Megan R.
Jarrettsville, MD
I love sour cream and onion Pringles! I never have to worry about my chips being crushed & they are wonderfully flavorful which I is fantastic as opposed to other potato chips that can sometimes be less flavorful or even too much. I almost always have a can or two at my house! Perfect for snacking 😄
Carley J.
Carley J.
Athens, TX
Sour cream and onion pringles are THE BEST!!! Me and my sister love them. the taste is so addicting and it's a little too easy to accidentally eat the whole tube in one sitting!! I think this is the best flavor of pringles and I love it!! I don't even like onions or sour cream but these are bomb!
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Louisville, KY
These are addicting! At first the taste is kind of weird but they are good and you just keep eating them. Definitely tastes like sour cream and onions so if you don't like that kind of thing then these are not of you lol. I think any flavor of Pringles are pretty good. Definitely recommend these!
mikayla f.
mikayla f.
These are my favorite brand of potato chips! Not only do they taste amazing but they are cheap and they fill up the whole can so you're not buying a bag of air!! Love these go parties or get togethers as well because they come in so many different flavors so everyone gets something they love!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.
Foodie Expert
Pizza flavor... tastes good?