Add a Photo

#31 in Chips
Photos (38)
Melissa M.
Melissa M.

These are literally the best chips. They have no air unlike the rest of the chips that have about 50% air in each bag. Also, these are so addicting. I can't stop eating them when I start. I don't know. There is something in there that makes you want to eat more. By far the best chips. You can usually find these in Shop Rite or Walmart on sale.
Ann G.
Ann G.
San Antonio, TX

My family loves Pringles! Sometimes a little too much. These snack stacks are a good way to control overeating them lol. I also like to use these in my daughters' lunches as a quick and easy side with their sandwich or lunchable. Sour Cream & Onion is one of our favorite flavors. The chips are crispy, flavorful, and always satisfy
Susan K.
Susan K.
Fullerton, CA

This is a staple in my family pantry. My boys love this flavor as do I and we can go through a whole can in a day if we're not careful. They are fun to eat although they are delicate and can break into pieces easily if you're not careful. We definitely repurchase these a lot. This is our favorite flavor out of them all.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Santa Clara, CA

I feel like Pringles have changed formula in the past decade or so ... anyone else? These chips still taste great, but I don't notice that they're as crispy as they used to be. I seem to get more and more of my tube that is already crumbly and cracking. I still eat them (and enjoy them), but it's a new mouth feel, no?
Vineetaa S.
Vineetaa S.

I love this flavor of Pringles chips. It's really got a sour and tangy kick to it and it's a really salty chip which is something that I enjoy personally. If you like that kind of flavor, try this if you haven't yet. They're worth the price! I've bought this so many times in the past and will continue to purchase!
Sharon M.
Sharon M.
Jersey City, NJ

One of my all time favorite travel and beach bag favorite. My favorite is sour cream and onion. It'll give you the worst breath ever but it'll hit the spot. It's easy to carry and when your done eating the heavenly treat you can use the container as a speaker or put things in their to hide. Like cash, jewelry etc.
Piu S.
Piu S.

I am so in love with this flavor. This is my favorite from the family of Pringles. The taste of sour cream is loaded well on to the chips and the can contains a good amount of chips which is worth for the money paid. It is also a good snack for a hungry moment and the more you eat the mare you will crave for it.
Sangita R.
Sangita R.
Orlando, FL

I have to take these along with me at almost every car trip to the beach. I mean they are the perfect snack. It comes in a tube with the chips stacked to the top so you are not purchasing half a bag of air like a traditional bag of chips. I can almost always find a tube for around a dollar so its a great value.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.

Pringle Potato Crisps Spur Cream & Onion are my favorite. They are full of flavor and very addicting. They go great with a dip or by themselves. They are relatively inexpensive, sold almost everywhere, and are the perfect snack. You can bring them to the beach, bring them on a road trip, or enjoy them at home.
Vianny S.
Vianny S.

My favorite chips ever! I always buy the small container, 100 calories and trow one in my lunch box for work, it totally helps when I get the craving.
They have really good flavor and love that you don't your hands dirty or salty trying to eat them like other chips, also they are always intact and never broke
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?

Join Now