Add a Photo

#10 in Chips
Photos (35)
Sonia W.
Sonia W.

Whenever I want chips I grab these, Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Potato Crisps. They are never greasy and have so many different flavors to enjoy. I sometimes eat them with a sandwich or alone as a snack. They are perfect for a snack to keep at work. I appreciate the packing with the lid, as an open bag would cause the chips to go stale faster.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.

These are literally the best chips. They have no air unlike the rest of the chips that have about 50% air in each bag. Also, these are so addicting. I can't stop eating them when I start. I don't know. There is something in there that makes you want to eat more. By far the best chips. You can usually find these in Shop Rite or Walmart on sale.
Shelly L.
Shelly L.

i love these as a kid. They're so yummy and easy to eat. For me, one pack is just enough but when i crave for chip, i can eat like 2-3. and they dont make your hands as dirty as reaching thro the pringles tube. You can get these from like costco, BJ ,those big store. Even pharmacy. But, they will cost a bit more than the tube ones.
Ann G.
Ann G.
San Antonio, TX

My family loves Pringles! Sometimes a little too much. These snack stacks are a good way to control overeating them lol. I also like to use these in my daughters' lunches as a quick and easy side with their sandwich or lunchable. Sour Cream & Onion is one of our favorite flavors. The chips are crispy, flavorful, and always satisfy
Paula R.
Paula R.
PR

This are my favorite potato chips in the world they are thin and light , the flavor it isn't overpouring but just the right amount , they have a very good onion and sour cream flavor for the price is worth it because you get more chips that when they come in a bag because if it is in a bag its more air that the actual chips so
Jannette J.
Jannette J.
Peoria, AZ

What can I say? Pringles has been one of my favorite snacks since childhood, I love munching on every now and then. And I love most of its flavors! Sour cream and onion however have a unique taste to it, that's why it is one of my favorite top flavors! It has a slight sour taste and on top of that a creamy delight with herbs!
Sarah E.
Sarah E.

I am usually a person whom does not eat a lot of chips, or processed foods. But in this case it is a completely different story. These chips are very flavorful, delicious, and very good for the buck. They are just perfectly seasoned, and I could eat them all day long. The perfect mid-day snack! I recommend with all my heart.
Karolina M.
Karolina M.
Bronx, NY

The only potato chip brand that doesn't sell air!!! I can't agree more with this statement because they have such great packaging. I never used to have these as a kid, and I still never eat Them really, but whenever I would have them they tasted good and I would make duck lips out of the two chip pieces. Ahh sweet times.
Susan K.
Susan K.
Fullerton, CA

This is a staple in my family pantry. My boys love this flavor as do I and we can go through a whole can in a day if we're not careful. They are fun to eat although they are delicate and can break into pieces easily if you're not careful. We definitely repurchase these a lot. This is our favorite flavor out of them all.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Santa Clara, CA

I feel like Pringles have changed formula in the past decade or so ... anyone else? These chips still taste great, but I don't notice that they're as crispy as they used to be. I seem to get more and more of my tube that is already crumbly and cracking. I still eat them (and enjoy them), but it's a new mouth feel, no?
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now