Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#15 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (37)
Sonia W.
Sonia W.

Whenever I want chips I grab these, Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Potato Crisps. They are never greasy and have so many different flavors to enjoy. I sometimes eat them with a sandwich or alone as a snack. They are perfect for a snack to keep at work. I appreciate the packing with the lid, as an open bag would cause the chips to go stale faster.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.

These are literally the best chips. They have no air unlike the rest of the chips that have about 50% air in each bag. Also, these are so addicting. I can't stop eating them when I start. I don't know. There is something in there that makes you want to eat more. By far the best chips. You can usually find these in Shop Rite or Walmart on sale.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Oakville, Ontario

No soy fan del sabor a cebolla. Mis pringles preferidas siempre han sido las de queso cheddar. No obstante quiera decir que este producto se ha malo, al contrario. Es muy bueno, tienen mucha variedad de sabores. Cada que puedo compro de este producto así sea para merendar o cuando veo películas. De verdad es muy delicioso e increíble. 10/10
Shelly L.
Shelly L.

i love these as a kid. They're so yummy and easy to eat. For me, one pack is just enough but when i crave for chip, i can eat like 2-3. and they dont make your hands as dirty as reaching thro the pringles tube. You can get these from like costco, BJ ,those big store. Even pharmacy. But, they will cost a bit more than the tube ones.
Ann G.
Ann G.
San Antonio, TX

My family loves Pringles! Sometimes a little too much. These snack stacks are a good way to control overeating them lol. I also like to use these in my daughters' lunches as a quick and easy side with their sandwich or lunchable. Sour Cream & Onion is one of our favorite flavors. The chips are crispy, flavorful, and always satisfy
Paula R.
Paula R.
PR

This are my favorite potato chips in the world they are thin and light , the flavor it isn't overpouring but just the right amount , they have a very good onion and sour cream flavor for the price is worth it because you get more chips that when they come in a bag because if it is in a bag its more air that the actual chips so
Susan K.
Susan K.
Fullerton, CA

This is a staple in my family pantry. My boys love this flavor as do I and we can go through a whole can in a day if we're not careful. They are fun to eat although they are delicate and can break into pieces easily if you're not careful. We definitely repurchase these a lot. This is our favorite flavor out of them all.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Santa Clara, CA

I feel like Pringles have changed formula in the past decade or so ... anyone else? These chips still taste great, but I don't notice that they're as crispy as they used to be. I seem to get more and more of my tube that is already crumbly and cracking. I still eat them (and enjoy them), but it's a new mouth feel, no?
Vineetaa S.
Vineetaa S.

I love this flavor of Pringles chips. It's really got a sour and tangy kick to it and it's a really salty chip which is something that I enjoy personally. If you like that kind of flavor, try this if you haven't yet. They're worth the price! I've bought this so many times in the past and will continue to purchase!
Sharon M.
Sharon M.
Jersey City, NJ

One of my all time favorite travel and beach bag favorite. My favorite is sour cream and onion. It'll give you the worst breath ever but it'll hit the spot. It's easy to carry and when your done eating the heavenly treat you can use the container as a speaker or put things in their to hide. Like cash, jewelry etc.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?

Join Now