Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Roshanda A.
Roshanda A.
San Antonio, TX

I love how light and crispy these chips are. I love that they have many flavors for the different tastes I want. Sour cream and onion Pringles are my favorite.
Elise N.
Elise N.
College Park, MD

Definitely a childhood memory snack. These were some of the best values for younger kids. Unique in presentation and can be used as entertainment with a snack!
Promise M.
Promise M.
Timmonsville, SC

I love these, one of my favorite chips of all time. They are very affordable. I always find myself buying pringles when I go down the chip section of a store.
Emily W.
Emily W.
Baldwinsville, NY

I don't know what about any pringles flavor makes me addicted to them. their slogan doesn't lie, I cant stop eating them once I start. The just taste so good.
Sandy M.
Sandy M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA

I don't even like onion but i love the sour cream onion taste in these pringles these along with the BBQ are my favorates but i like most the pringle flavors
Danielle C.
Danielle C.

Sometimes you just need to snack on some pringles.. they always fill the can unlike regular potato chips that give you half of a bag.. and they're delicious
Maria G.
Maria G.
Chula Vista, CA

They taste just like Lays sour cream & onion potato chips I just love pringles more! They taste the same but I love the packaging of pringles and its shape!
Jessie  M.
Jessie M.
Lewisville, TX

Pringles Sour Cream & Onion is one of my favorite chips ever. They taste so great and wonderful. One of the few brands that doesn't sell a whole bag of air.
Charlene K.
Charlene K.
Tunkhannock, PA

OMG amazing Ive been eating these since i can remember and their still my favorite.Even my kids enjoy them even tho they do enjoy the cheddar ones better =(
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Temple

Sour cream and onion are my favorite! Pringles are definitely my guilty pleasure chip snack. A family friend bought me a can in every flavor for Christmas!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now