BY PRINGLES #22 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?11 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?4 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?14 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jennifer G.
Forest, VA
Pringles sour cream and onion chips are my favorite! I could eat the whole can in one sitting. The only complaint is my hair struggles to fit in the can when I get near the bottom and that can be really annoying
Klaudia K.
Palatine
Very good. Good packaging. Comes in the right amount. Doesn't take a lot of space. I met my expectations. Very good chips. Not sure about the ingredients but very good. I wouldn't add anything it's good as it is
Brittney E.
Salida, CA
Foodie Expert
I love pringles!! Sour cream and onion is my favorite flavor, it seems like once you 'pop the top' on these you can't stop eating them. Target usually has great deals on these 2 for $3 and a variety of flavors
Jayne-Marie L.
Spring, TX
Foodie Expert
I'm a sucker for sour cream and onion. These aren't my favorite but I do like them. The can is obviously a problem because when you get to the bottom it's hard to get them out. And they're not really healthy.
Meera P.
This is my go to snack. After a long day at school I just relax on the couch and eat the Sour Cream and Onion Pringles. They are to die for and not even that expensive. It also fills you up with enough room for dinner later on. I would definitely recommend them to everyone who likes chips.
Christina E.
Tulsa , OK
Foodie Expert
Classic! You really can't go wrong with these classic, delicious chips! The flavor isn't overbearing but it's there! They aren't cracked or broken from a regular bag. They are perfect for my 2 1/2 year old toddler.
vanessa l.
Sunnyvale, CA
sososososo good!!! my family doesn't like purchasing unhealthy snacks often so when I do get my hands on these it's the highlight of my week!!! one of my favorite chip brands I could eat these all day everyday
samira a.
Bronx, NY
One of the best chips out there!! I grew with this chips. The flavor is perfect and the nice touch to it on your mouth is amazing . I recommend this to every one except babies lol.
Stephanie S.
Spokane Vly, WA
Foodie Expert
I love love these Pringles!! They have lots of flavor and I love that they're easy to travel with and take for a ON the go snack! I'm impressed!!! Give them a try!
Pamela  S.
Portage, MI
This is my most favorite flavors on Pringles. I love the spur taste. I have nothing against this product. Every time I bought this product I feel happy and overjoyed. Definitely one of my comfort food ever!
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?