Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#15 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (37)
DeAngela B.
DeAngela B.
Monroe, LA

These are my favorite snack chips. They are light and very flavorful. You can barely just eat just a few. You get worth what you buy and are not just buying are like when you buy bags of chips.
Ivana S.
Ivana S.
Medley, FL

They are one of my favorite fries , taste I like a lot , they are ideal for watching a movie or eat them in a share with friends , but definitely not would share because they are my favorite !
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Soddy Daisy, TN

Pringles are my favorite snack! I like that they are in a container. Doesn't seemed to get smashed up as much as a regular bag of chips does! Sour cream and Onion is mine amd my kids favorite!
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Shawnee, OK

These have been my weakness for years. Once I eat one, I can't stop. I will usually start eating them and I will have to beg someone to take them away from me before i eat the whole container.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.

These are my ultimate favorite go to snacks to the pool, picnic, part ect. They are sooo delicious !! I love them !!! I haven't had them in a very you long time , but I'll go buy some soon 💖💖
Benjamin B.
Benjamin B.
Hermiston, OR

Best of the classic Pringles flavors. Not the best SC&O chip available, but definitely not bad. The tube container makes it better for camping or throwing in your lunch box than bagged chips.
Stephany D.
Stephany D.

Definitivamente las papas de Pringles son muy buenas, me encantan, su sabor no engaña y el empaque trae suficientes papas, las adoro, no son saludables, pero su sabor a cebolla es el mejor!!
Lora P.
Lora P.

Pringles are my favorite chips! They stay fresh for a long time even though they rarely make it a long time! Such a variety of flavors that they really nail! I love the sour cream and onion!
Deena H.
Deena H.
Wentzville, MO

These are by far my face chips, the only real problem is I can eat an entire full size can by myself! Haha Affordable and always easy to find. A well established brand so you can't go wrong.
Charee M.
Charee M.

My family and I love these chips....You can't each just one for them. We pick these up every time they are on sale at Krogers during their $10 sale. I really like them with a great sandwich.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?

Join Now