Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#31 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (38)
Jo W.
Jo W.
Philadelphia, PA

Love these. My favorite flavor of Pringles. They are great by themselves but also wonderful with ramen noodles. However, can't eat too much of them, as they have poor nutritional value.
Adri J.
Adri J.

Yow these chips are awesome okay i even changed my instagram name to pringle a year ago. I HONESTLY EAT THIS EVERYDAY. I HAVE ABOUT 2 CANS LEFT IF I WAS HOME I WOULDVE TAKEN A PICTURE.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.

These are absolutely delicious but be warned, no one will want to talk to you for the rest of the day if you eat them (there is no saving the onion-breath that comes with these chips).
Jenny W.
Jenny W.

My favorite childhood snack. Can I get a witness! Lol I love this canister especially because I don't have to reach my hand all the way down in a big can and touch all the other chips.
Robert D.
Robert D.
Erie, PA

Absolutely love this flavor of Pringles above all. For anyone who's a big sour cream and onion fan like myself, this is the chip for you. Each chip has just the right amount of flavor
Ginny N.
Ginny N.

These are by far my favorite flavor and kind of chip. I could eat this whole tube on one sitting. I prefer these because you would get a whole chip, not a whole bag worth of crumbs.
Rotluangpuii R.
Rotluangpuii R.

I love the sour cream and onion flavor. The packaging sometimes makes it hard to grab the chips- well you could just pour it on your hands, and the chips are really crisp and thin.
Gauri B.
Gauri B.

So, confession: I can eat this whole can in less than 10 minutes. Yep. Pringles are basically the greatest chip on earth and the Sour Cream & Onion flavor is definitely my favorite!
Monique C.
Monique C.
Bakersfield, CA

As the commercials used to say, once you pop you can't stop!! The Sour Cream & Onion flavors have ALWAYS been my favorite! Whenever I purchase these, they tend to disappear quickly.
Ornella S.
Ornella S.

Favourite chips ever! Cannot get better than Pringles. Unlike other chips Pringles are not filled with just air but with chips. The sour cream and onion is by the far the best type.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?

Join Now