Add a Photo

Photos (35)
Kyly T.
Kyly T.
Ocklawaha, FL

Great snack to bring for a beach day. Especially if you have little kids. Comes in the container and not an annoying bag. Not very messy. Most of them are a dollar at walmart or dollar general.
DeAngela B.
DeAngela B.
Monroe, LA

These are my favorite snack chips. They are light and very flavorful. You can barely just eat just a few. You get worth what you buy and are not just buying are like when you buy bags of chips.
Ivana S.
Ivana S.
Medley, FL

They are one of my favorite fries , taste I like a lot , they are ideal for watching a movie or eat them in a share with friends , but definitely not would share because they are my favorite !
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Soddy Daisy, TN

Pringles are my favorite snack! I like that they are in a container. Doesn't seemed to get smashed up as much as a regular bag of chips does! Sour cream and Onion is mine amd my kids favorite!
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Shawnee, OK

These have been my weakness for years. Once I eat one, I can't stop. I will usually start eating them and I will have to beg someone to take them away from me before i eat the whole container.
Krista F.
Krista F.
Elizabethtown, KY

These are so good! And they come in all kinds of flavor so. Plus you don't get a can or bag of air with your chips. They fill it to the top! Well worth the money, and they're fairly cheap too.
Logan S.
Logan S.
Frederick, MD

These are amazing. I've loved these since I was a kid and they are the perfect snack. They're great on the go for a snack, especially when traveling and the cans come in three different sizes.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.

These are my ultimate favorite go to snacks to the pool, picnic, part ect. They are sooo delicious !! I love them !!! I haven't had them in a very you long time , but I'll go buy some soon 💖💖
Benjamin B.
Benjamin B.
Hermiston, OR

Best of the classic Pringles flavors. Not the best SC&O chip available, but definitely not bad. The tube container makes it better for camping or throwing in your lunch box than bagged chips.
Stephany D.
Stephany D.

Definitivamente las papas de Pringles son muy buenas, me encantan, su sabor no engaña y el empaque trae suficientes papas, las adoro, no son saludables, pero su sabor a cebolla es el mejor!!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now