Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#70 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (38)
Kelsey D.
Kelsey D.
San Diego, Ca

PRINGLES all the way! I love sour cream and onion too, but these are literally the type of chip you have no self control. I will just eat them all in one sitting.
Diana T.
Diana T.
Spring, TX

So delicious excellent pringles always on my reunions and party with my friends and family the flavor its so good so light ands you cant eat just one are adictive
Megan R.
Megan R.
Waynesburg, PA

We are a Pringle kinda family. So easy for the kids & also great on the go snacks. Don't have to worry about anyone smashing these chips like other bagged chips.
Ismary D.
Ismary D.
Doral, Fl

My favorite flavor of Pringles: D are super tasty, crispy, irresistible! I love. The downside is its price compared to other brands .. I do not buy them as often
Thuy D.
Thuy D.
Detroit, MI

When I used to eat chips, these were a favorite for road trips. Handy size. Just kind of inconveinent to stick your hand in the can when it gets to the bottom.
Mallorie F.
Mallorie F.

These are he perfect snack to keep around the house especially with younger children. They are not as bad for you as fried chips, but still have a great flavor.
Tina R.
Tina R.

We go fishing a lot and pringles are usually what we take to snack on. The canister they come in keep them from getting all crumbled up. And they taste great too!
Elise N.
Elise N.
College Park, MD

Definitely a childhood memory snack. These were some of the best values for younger kids. Unique in presentation and can be used as entertainment with a snack!
Roshanda A.
Roshanda A.
San Antonio, TX

I love how light and crispy these chips are. I love that they have many flavors for the different tastes I want. Sour cream and onion Pringles are my favorite.
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
Savannah, GA

I love this classic pack of chips. I miss it when they were a dollar. Now the small ones that used to cost fifty cents cost almost a dollar and some change smh
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now