Add a Photo

#10 in Chips
Photos (35)
Lillian W.
Lillian W.

So addicting! You know their slogan "What's you pop, you can't stop"?. It's SO TRUE. I can eat a whole can of these easily. And its travel friendly so you can take it on the go....even on the plane!
Lora P.
Lora P.
Hudson, NC

Pringles are my favorite chips! They stay fresh for a long time even though they rarely make it a long time! Such a variety of flavors that they really nail! I love the sour cream and onion flavor!
Debra V.
Debra V.
Gloucester Cy, NJ

A classic and my all time favorite. I love these chips. The small cans are super convenient and limit you from over indulging cause let's face it you know you'd way them all of you got the big can.
Roxanna A.
Roxanna A.
Brooklyn, NY

These packs are great for kids and adults. I put it in the kids lunch boxes and they love this flavor. Great for taking on the go. I put it in my bag for a quick snack or when going out with kids.
Helen M.
Helen M.
Lynn, MA

This is such a go to snack I love it !
It taste so yummy it's many others favorite ! These chips always come filled to the top which is a plus to me and it's cheap so that makes me a happy camper.
Analucia D.
Analucia D.

The packaging, the flavors, everything is amazing. I think this product is one of the ones that doesn't sell you air, what I am triying to say is that you pay for a good quantity of potato crisps
Amy C.
Amy C.
Kernersville, NC

My kids can't get enough of these!! They constantly ask for them, I just wish they were better for them, so they don't get them as often as they would like. They are also great for the lunch box.
Chantelle S.
Chantelle S.

These have got to be the best flavor of pringles! I love to kick off the flavor before crunching them. They are also perfect for scooping the right amount of salsa as they're the perfect shape.
Heather T.
Heather T.
Franklin, LA

These are my favorite, mmmmm Sour cream and onion u can't go wrong with some Pringles chips !! They are very light with less salt than most chips have . These chips I would recommend to anyone!!
Kelsey M.
Kelsey M.
Hanford, CA

I absolutely love Pringles chips. They are one of my favorites. The sour cream and onion flavor is actually my favorite Pringle flavor. It may not be super healthy, but they sure are delicious!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now