Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#62 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (38)
Allison L.
Allison L.

Love love love these sour cream and onion flavored ones. I lived off these when I was pregnant because I could have a nice chip snack without overloading with carbs.
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Sacramento, CA

My favorite flavored pringles. I love how this chips don't fool you with air. Like bags is just mostly air. Love the crunch and thus flavor because i love sour cream.
Ibti K.
Ibti K.
Buffalo, NY

Out of all the pringles flavor I have tried over the years, this is certainly the best one. Pringles is the only company who doesn't sell air and has a lot of chips.
Ana O.
Ana O.
Anaheim, CA

These are my all time favorite ! I love the scent and especially the flavor ! It doesn't taste like onion which I love , it taste more like sour cream by its self !
Katie C.
Katie C.
Saint Paul, MN

These have always been my favorite since I was a kid taking some from my mom when she was eating them. They're wonderfully crispy and I always know what to expect!
Jade L.
Jade L.

I love the sour cream and onion flavor. I have to say that salt and vinegar is my favorite though. I enjoy the container of Pringles, easy to store and travel with.
Olivia A.
Olivia A.

I love sour cream and onion flavored Pringle's. I live for them! haha along with the Lays Biscuits and Gravy chips of course XD

*Sending Smiles Your Way*

-Olivia <3
Ashley G.
Ashley G.

I love these chips. Whenever I'm on lunch break these are my go to snack. I also love how this is the only company who doesn't fill there containers with only air.
Diana T.
Diana T.
Spring, TX

So delicious excellent pringles always on my reunions and party with my friends and family the flavor its so good so light ands you cant eat just one are adictive
Zoey O.
Zoey O.

I love pringles! They're one of my favorite snacks, the only downside is that I struggle with fitting my hand in the bottom of the can now that I'm an adult haha.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?