Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Ravi I.
Ravi I.
Long Is City, NY

You can't really go wrong with pringles! the original and the sour cream and onion are by far my favorite flavors. Also not too salty or overly flavored like other brands of potato chips.
amethyst r.
amethyst r.
Jersey City, NJ

I love sour cream and onion chips but I rarely buy Pringles because of the fat content and because it's not real potato chips but it's a great snack that I use for when I go to the movies
Jam J.
Jam J.
MIAMI, FL

Compared to the Lays brand....pringles sour cream and onion are the best as far as taste. I love to catch these on sale, although I do not purchase them often they are an enjoyable snack!
julie y.
julie y.
New Blaine, AR

This is my favorite flavor! very cheap and at least its not all air! it is very addicting! i totally recommend this to anyone and would repurchase this again! get it at your local walmartr
Mohana W.
Mohana W.

Hands down my favorite pringles flavor...these chips are to die...omg they're so good. I can't even write a proper professional review because they're too good for that. 5 million stars!
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
West Seneca, NY

LOVE these pringles! seriously obssessed! just like the lay's sour cream and onion but in a pringles shape! tasty and seriously so addicting it's hard to stop eating them once you start!
Faith D.
Faith D.
Warfield, KY

Out of all the chips I've tried these are my favorite company they don't sell air & they are the best chips I love this flavor but it's my second my favorite is the cheddar & sour cream.
amanda g.
amanda g.

My 19 month old already whine and nags at me when we walk pass the chips section at walmart. I am glad they came out with the low sodium ones, he can enjoy these pringles a little more.
Jo W.
Jo W.
Philadelphia, PA

Love these. My favorite flavor of Pringles. They are great by themselves but also wonderful with ramen noodles. However, can't eat too much of them, as they have poor nutritional value.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.

These are absolutely delicious but be warned, no one will want to talk to you for the rest of the day if you eat them (there is no saving the onion-breath that comes with these chips).
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?

Join Now