Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Megan M.
Megan M.
Union, MI

Out of all the Pringles flavors, sour cream and onion is my favorite! now if only they made their cans a little more hand friendly I would be able to eat them faster! haha, but maybe that's a good thing ...
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Laredo

Super yummy!! Its the only chips company that doesn't sell air, its a little expensive but its worth the product. Only thing thats not so great is that its kind of full of flour but others wise its amazing!
Dilia P.
Dilia P.

My favorite chips in all the world. The flavor is great and the texture too. Don't come with vegetal colorant and the best is that, compared to other chips, the packing don't come with more air than chips.
Lei F.
Lei F.
Clearwater, FL

I have a 5 year old and he absolutely loves these. Every time we go shopping at the grocery store, he always grabs a can. If I didn't monitor his eating, he would probably eat the whole thing I one sitting.
Shir K.
Shir K.
Israel

Just as I love the sour cream& onion of the lay's, I love this one.
The best thing about it is the size of it and the great packaging, the taste is my favorite!
I buy it every time I have the chance to 👌🏼
Nooran M.
Nooran M.

It's one of the best chips ever! They don't sell air like other companies. The container is full of chips. Where I live it's quite expensive but I think it's worth it. They have a lot of amazing flavors.
Minea S.
Minea S.

On of my favourite brands for crisps. Really nice flavours. This one i like very much. I bought it from the grocery store. The are not tol expensive but not the most affordable either. Really nice crisps
Clarice L.
Clarice L.
Los Angeles, CA

Hands down the best Pringles flavor out there. It makes you crave more and one you start you CANNOT STOP. I would eat a whole pack in one sitting without realizing it because it is delicious! Recommend!!
Reiss W.
Reiss W.

Very tasty, who doesn't love themselves some pringles? The flavouring is very strong but isn't TOO strong. It is better than a lot of other products similar and is not the most unhealthy chip out there.
Ariel W.
Ariel W.
Luray, Virginia

I am a huge fan of Pringles but I have to say my favorite is sour cream and onion. It explodes with flavor in my mouth and you get the amount of chips that you pay for instead of a bag half full of air.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?

Join Now