Add a Photo

#22 in Chips
Photos (38)
Charee M.
Charee M.

My family and I love these chips....You can't each just one for them. We pick these up every time they are on sale at Krogers during their $10 sale. I really like them with a great sandwich.
Deena H.
Deena H.
Wentzville, MO

These are by far my face chips, the only real problem is I can eat an entire full size can by myself! Haha Affordable and always easy to find. A well established brand so you can't go wrong.
Lora P.
Lora P.

Pringles are my favorite chips! They stay fresh for a long time even though they rarely make it a long time! Such a variety of flavors that they really nail! I love the sour cream and onion!
Aijalon E.
Aijalon E.
Anchorage, AK

These are very delicious. These are good to have in your purse if you need something to snack on. Goods for when you're on the plane or even just to have. These are my favorite ones to get.
Joely W.
Joely W.

These have always been my favorite my whole life and now I am craving them just writing about them! I just hate that after smell but they are so worth everything because they taste amazing!
Emma M.
Emma M.
Brooklyn , NY

UGH SOUR CREAM AND ONION IS MY FAVORITEEEE it tastes like you're dipping an onion and garlic flavored chip into sour cream dip, its salty and has me licking my finger by the end of each can
Amber B.
Amber B.
Montgomery, TX

Pringles are one of my favorite kind of chips to eat as a snack, my favorite is cheddar cheese Pringles but the sour cream and onion Are my second favorite. and you can never eat just one!
Emelizza L.
Emelizza L.

This is was my favorite when I was a kid. I don't buy it anymore, just cuz I try to stay away from junk food, but if it's around I will totally eat it all! I think this is the best flavor!
Renell H.
Renell H.
Saint Rose, LA

The sour cream flavor is my preferred flavor. I can eat a whole can all the way through not too salty or anything. I would take the Pringles brand sour cream and onion over any other brand
Valentina B.
Valentina B.

I really love the pringles potato. This is love in the bottle. Favorite flavor of chips is hands down sour cream and onion. Pringles are great because you get what you spend. Recommended!!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?

Join Now