Add a Photo

#10 in Chips
Photos (35)
Ally P.
Ally P.

I love chips and I totally love the shape of pringles, the crispiness, and the flavor of these sour cream and onion chips. Somehow I always end up finishing the whole canister without even realizing it.
Christina T.
Christina T.
Greenville, SC

These are my favorite chips because this is the one chip brand that doesn't screw you over with how many chips they give you. The flavor is wonderful, and once you pick them up you can't put them down.
Gaby R.
Gaby R.

These are a great snack selection and this package includes 12 can per pack. These product comes in the sour cream and onion and that is my favorite flavor. I definitely recommend and will repurchase.
Abby T.
Abby T.

These are delicious!! Definitely good. Recommend it to chip lovers and Pringle lovers. It has just the right amount of seasoning on it for me and it taste just right! This kind is one of my favorites.
Chelsea P.
Chelsea P.
Firestone, CO

I love sour cream and onion potato Pringles. I have a family of five, and Pringles always brings us closer. Each of us gets our own flavor. There an awesome snack to keep handy in your lunch backpack.
Dani C.
Dani C.
Mickleton, NJ

These taste just like sour cream and onion chips except Pringles puts their on twist on it and it makes them so addicting. The flavor of them is so much better than any other sour cream and onion chip
kadija h.
kadija h.
Atlanta, GA

When I start I can't stop eating them. It's just one of those snacks that are addictive lol. The taste is AMAZING. Now they have the little pouch ones so I don't feel as guilty eating the whole thing.
Nicole F.
Nicole F.

This has always been my favorite flavor. You really can't stop, once you pop! haha! I love the mini cans they now offer too, so that you can take them with you and not carry a fully size tube around.
Emilee A.
Emilee A.
Long Beach, CA

ive loved these chips since elementary school.... the only reason i give them 4 stars instead of 5 is because they really aren't healthy... but that doesnt stop me from buying it every now and then 🙈
Britta T.
Britta T.
Allen, KY

My kids love these! They're great for school and any sports practices😊👍 great prices especially at Walmart and SAMs club! The sour cream and onion are delicious💯I always recommend these to other moms
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now