Add a Photo

#70 in Chips
Photos (38)
Becca C.
Becca C.

Many great different flavors to choose from and this flavor is just one of them. I love this flavor of Pringles! Let me correct that, I love all the flavors of Pringles!
Barbara G.
Barbara G.
Goodyear, AZ

These have been a favorite of mine since I was a child. They never last more than a day in my house because they are so addicting. They are always fresh and taste great!
Diana F.
Diana F.

By far and away, my favorite Pringles flavor. the time tested can design is ideal for the career snacker. no more broken chips, no more stale soggy chips. love love love
Teresa S.
Teresa S.
Santa Ana, CA

In the world of potato chips Pringles is the best!! And this sour and onion is my favorite one. I don't really eat too much chips but with this chips I can't resist it!
Faith R.
Faith R.
De Graff, OH

My favorite flavor!! I could eat this all day everyday!! And i love that there chips are already in containers so you don't ever have to worry about having a bag clip!!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD

This is my favorite flavor of Pringles! Nice crunch, great flavor and the entire can is filled with chips versus a bag and it's generally only a dollar at most stores.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Kissimmee, FL

My favorite Pringles flavor. Some pieces are more salted than others, but overall it's a great flavor. It has that signature light chip texture Pringles are known for.
Tina P.
Tina P.

The best thing about pringles in general that they remain in tact in that tube of theirs. They stay crisp and flavorful. I love kicking the chip before biting into it
Annisa P.
Annisa P.

Love these chips! They're super addicting and you can eat a whole can in one sitting! Very unhealthy and expensive so stay away if you can, but they taste oh so good!
Amy S.
Amy S.
Spring Hill, FL

Love Pringles! The sour cream & onion are my favorite! The canister doesn't really keep them fresh for long once you open them but, I usually eat them fairly quickly!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now