Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#61 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (38)
Jay H.
Jay H.
Orlando, FL

Absolutely addicting! Eating just one or two is simply not possible. They are cheap and come in a wide variety of flavors. Definitely my favorite chip on the market!
Ibti K.
Ibti K.
Buffalo, NY

Out of all the pringles flavor I have tried over the years, this is certainly the best one. Pringles is the only company who doesn't sell air and has a lot of chips.
Olivia A.
Olivia A.

I love sour cream and onion flavored Pringle's. I live for them! haha along with the Lays Biscuits and Gravy chips of course XD

*Sending Smiles Your Way*

-Olivia <3
Ana O.
Ana O.
Anaheim, CA

These are my all time favorite ! I love the scent and especially the flavor ! It doesn't taste like onion which I love , it taste more like sour cream by its self !
Katie C.
Katie C.
Saint Paul, MN

These have always been my favorite since I was a kid taking some from my mom when she was eating them. They're wonderfully crispy and I always know what to expect!
Ashley G.
Ashley G.

I love these chips. Whenever I'm on lunch break these are my go to snack. I also love how this is the only company who doesn't fill there containers with only air.
Kelsey D.
Kelsey D.
San Diego, Ca

PRINGLES all the way! I love sour cream and onion too, but these are literally the type of chip you have no self control. I will just eat them all in one sitting.
Diana T.
Diana T.
Spring, TX

So delicious excellent pringles always on my reunions and party with my friends and family the flavor its so good so light ands you cant eat just one are adictive
Zoey O.
Zoey O.

I love pringles! They're one of my favorite snacks, the only downside is that I struggle with fitting my hand in the bottom of the can now that I'm an adult haha.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Waynesburg, PA

We are a Pringle kinda family. So easy for the kids & also great on the go snacks. Don't have to worry about anyone smashing these chips like other bagged chips.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?