BY PRINGLES #3 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Newport News, VA
So let me just say how amazing these are. Wen I bring a carton to work they are always gone by the end of the day they have a wonderful flavor
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Delicious! And best part is that the container brings a decent amount of Pringles :) sour cream & onion is my favorite flavor from this brand.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
I love how unlike every other chip bags it comes full to the top and I'm not the biggest fan of sour cream or onion yet the flavor is amazing
Christie T.
Christie T.
These are my favorite chip. They have a great crunch and are not greasy. They are great alone or you can dip them. My kids love them as well.
Ana C S.
Ana C S.
Classic Pringles potato chips! Sour cream and onion is a classic snacks to any road trip or fun day at the beach. Best for every day! Yummy!
Keri G.
Keri G.
Huntsville, TX
By far my favorite flavor of Pringles
S. When I want a quick snack that is easy to take a long with me I ho with these. Great value as well.
Kaili C.
Kaili C.
My favorite flavor of Pringles! I have always loved these chips, their tasty and they are perfect for anyone who loves sour cream and onion!
Lizeth C.
Lizeth C.
Santa Fe, NM
So many flavors. I love them all, but I like the sour cream taste these have. I enjoy eating them all amd it's also a great snack for kids.
Sharifa L.
Sharifa L.
Out of all the flavors... sour cream and is hands down my favorite flavor. eEven more than cheddar... though cheddar is good. really good.
Gabriela A.
Gabriela A.
Rialto, CA
Really like these types of chips. They come in many different flavors like cheddar and original. Plus they're very cheap and easy to find.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.
Foodie Expert
Pizza flavor... tastes good?