Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Heather T.
Heather T.
Franklin, LA

These are my favorite, mmmmm Sour cream and onion u can't go wrong with some Pringles chips !! They are very light with less salt than most chips have . These chips I would recommend to anyone!!
DeAngela B.
DeAngela B.
Monroe, LA

These are my favorite snack chips. They are light and very flavorful. You can barely just eat just a few. You get worth what you buy and are not just buying are like when you buy bags of chips.
Kyly T.
Kyly T.
Ocklawaha, FL

Great snack to bring for a beach day. Especially if you have little kids. Comes in the container and not an annoying bag. Not very messy. Most of them are a dollar at walmart or dollar general.
Kelsey M.
Kelsey M.
Hanford, CA

I absolutely love Pringles chips. They are one of my favorites. The sour cream and onion flavor is actually my favorite Pringle flavor. It may not be super healthy, but they sure are delicious!
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Shawnee, OK

These have been my weakness for years. Once I eat one, I can't stop. I will usually start eating them and I will have to beg someone to take them away from me before i eat the whole container.
Ivana S.
Ivana S.
Medley, FL

They are one of my favorite fries , taste I like a lot , they are ideal for watching a movie or eat them in a share with friends , but definitely not would share because they are my favorite !
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Soddy Daisy, TN

Pringles are my favorite snack! I like that they are in a container. Doesn't seemed to get smashed up as much as a regular bag of chips does! Sour cream and Onion is mine amd my kids favorite!
Ashley K.
Ashley K.

These are my ultimate favorite go to snacks to the pool, picnic, part ect. They are sooo delicious !! I love them !!! I haven't had them in a very you long time , but I'll go buy some soon 💖💖
Benjamin B.
Benjamin B.
Hermiston, OR

Best of the classic Pringles flavors. Not the best SC&O chip available, but definitely not bad. The tube container makes it better for camping or throwing in your lunch box than bagged chips.
Deena H.
Deena H.
Wentzville, MO

These are by far my face chips, the only real problem is I can eat an entire full size can by myself! Haha Affordable and always easy to find. A well established brand so you can't go wrong.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?

Join Now