Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#62 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (38)
Asa C.
Asa C.

I would walk around school with the canister in my hand eating it. I wouldn't share it with anybody. I would have to stop myself from eating them because they are that good.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.

These are my favorite chips!! The container is easy for on the go travel. They are the perfect treat if you are looking for something salty with a little bit great flavor!
Gauri B.
Gauri B.

Pringles are amazing already, but their sour cream & onion flavor is to die for! It's my favorite. I can finish a pack of these in less than an hour. They're so addicting!!
Gabriela D.
Gabriela D.
Medley, FL

I REALLY love Pringles, they're my favorite brand of potato chips and also is one of my favorites snacks. I have to say that this sour cream and onion flavor is delicious.
Susy F.
Susy F.
Fontana, Ca

I love pringles ever since i was a little girl. The chips are so delicious, crunchy and always taste fresh thanks to the lid it has if you don't finish the chips that day.
Arhanxa C.
Arhanxa C.
Winnetka, CA

Such a timeless snack! I remember eating these when I was younger and many many years have passed and I still enjoy eating this snack. Love sour cream and onion pringles!
Becca C.
Becca C.

Many great different flavors to choose from and this flavor is just one of them. I love this flavor of Pringles! Let me correct that, I love all the flavors of Pringles!
Barbara G.
Barbara G.
Goodyear, AZ

These have been a favorite of mine since I was a child. They never last more than a day in my house because they are so addicting. They are always fresh and taste great!
Diana F.
Diana F.

By far and away, my favorite Pringles flavor. the time tested can design is ideal for the career snacker. no more broken chips, no more stale soggy chips. love love love
Haley G.
Haley G.

I haven't tried these in a long time, but I've always loved the sour cream & onion! This, along with the BBQ and cheddar cheese should be in an influenster snack voxbox😍
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?