Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Daniela C.
Daniela C.
Medley, FL

I love them, they are my favorite chips, they are perfectly crunchy. I like to buy them just in case I have "guests" at my place and I end up eating them hahaha, I know I'm not the only one who does that, am I?
Heather B.
Heather B.
Bowling Green, OH

Love these. Crave these all the time. I love packing a bag of these for my lunches. Taste so much like sour cream and onion. I love how they are in a vans too so they don't get crushed is bags like other chips
Trisha L.
Trisha L.
Elyria, OH

I literally eat one can of Pringles a day at work normally it is sour cream and onion if it's not sorry cream and onion then I eat the cheddar cheese one but I literally buy one can every day that I go to work
Abby H.
Abby H.

I love these sour cream and onion Pringles! They are a great snack to have because they are low in calories and are delicious! Some other similar products to this is baked lays chips, but these are way better!
Jenny A.
Jenny A.

We always keep a can of sour cream and onion Pringles in our pantry. They are such a tasty snack. We usually eat the whole can as soon as it's opened. Bold flavor. Crisp chips. Loved by everyone in our family.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Lansing, MI

Part of me wishes I could just eat one at a time slowly and calmly. But then I get some Pringles and they are so good! The containers are still a little odd to me, but the taste outweighs the container shape.
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
Murrieta, CA

This is my favorite flavor of pringles, aside from BBQ and Ranch flavor. I could go for some of these right now. the bad thing is i could probably finish a whole thing to myself because they are so addicting.
Andrea P.
Andrea P.
Divača, Slovenia

I really love pringles because they are so crunchy and just so darn good! I really love this flavor. I think it's a little expensive but it's good. I really love these and I think everyone does. It's great.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA

An original salty snack that has the best flavor! So convenient in the packaging-perfect for on the go snacks for the kiddos! The price is always really great and everyone always enjoys them. Will buy again!
Jasmine R.
Jasmine R.
Beaverton, OR

My favorite out of all Pringles, the best hands down, I love Pringles and how they fill it up all the way and the flavor is just so good, I love it and would recommend it for anyone, very good for on the go
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?

Join Now