Add a Photo

Photos (35)
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA

An original salty snack that has the best flavor! So convenient in the packaging-perfect for on the go snacks for the kiddos! The price is always really great and everyone always enjoys them. Will buy again!
Jasmine R.
Jasmine R.
Beaverton, OR

My favorite out of all Pringles, the best hands down, I love Pringles and how they fill it up all the way and the flavor is just so good, I love it and would recommend it for anyone, very good for on the go
Megan M.
Megan M.
Union, MI

Out of all the Pringles flavors, sour cream and onion is my favorite! now if only they made their cans a little more hand friendly I would be able to eat them faster! haha, but maybe that's a good thing ...
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Laredo

Super yummy!! Its the only chips company that doesn't sell air, its a little expensive but its worth the product. Only thing thats not so great is that its kind of full of flour but others wise its amazing!
Dilia P.
Dilia P.

My favorite chips in all the world. The flavor is great and the texture too. Don't come with vegetal colorant and the best is that, compared to other chips, the packing don't come with more air than chips.
Lei F.
Lei F.
Clearwater, FL

I have a 5 year old and he absolutely loves these. Every time we go shopping at the grocery store, he always grabs a can. If I didn't monitor his eating, he would probably eat the whole thing I one sitting.
Shir K.
Shir K.
Israel

Just as I love the sour cream& onion of the lay's, I love this one.
The best thing about it is the size of it and the great packaging, the taste is my favorite!
I buy it every time I have the chance to 👌🏼
Minea S.
Minea S.

On of my favourite brands for crisps. Really nice flavours. This one i like very much. I bought it from the grocery store. The are not tol expensive but not the most affordable either. Really nice crisps
Clarice L.
Clarice L.
Los Angeles, CA

Hands down the best Pringles flavor out there. It makes you crave more and one you start you CANNOT STOP. I would eat a whole pack in one sitting without realizing it because it is delicious! Recommend!!
Ariel W.
Ariel W.
Luray, Virginia

I am a huge fan of Pringles but I have to say my favorite is sour cream and onion. It explodes with flavor in my mouth and you get the amount of chips that you pay for instead of a bag half full of air.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now