Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Marissa T.
Marissa T.
Cary, NC

I don't often buy these, but if I see someone else eating them and get a sniff of them... I need them! So yummy and definitely my favorite sour cream & onion chip out there!
Beth  H.
Beth H.
Abingdon, MD

I have loved sour cream and onion Pringles for a really long time! they taste amazing and you can never just have one! as the slogan goes "once you pop you just can't stop!"
Rachel C.
Rachel C.

These are my favorite chips!! The container is easy for on the go travel. They are the perfect treat if you are looking for something salty with a little bit great flavor!
Gauri B.
Gauri B.

Pringles are amazing already, but their sour cream & onion flavor is to die for! It's my favorite. I can finish a pack of these in less than an hour. They're so addicting!!
Asa C.
Asa C.

I would walk around school with the canister in my hand eating it. I wouldn't share it with anybody. I would have to stop myself from eating them because they are that good.
Gabriela D.
Gabriela D.
Medley, FL

I REALLY love Pringles, they're my favorite brand of potato chips and also is one of my favorites snacks. I have to say that this sour cream and onion flavor is delicious.
Susy F.
Susy F.
Fontana, Ca

I love pringles ever since i was a little girl. The chips are so delicious, crunchy and always taste fresh thanks to the lid it has if you don't finish the chips that day.
Arhanxa C.
Arhanxa C.
Winnetka, CA

Such a timeless snack! I remember eating these when I was younger and many many years have passed and I still enjoy eating this snack. Love sour cream and onion pringles!
Becca C.
Becca C.

Many great different flavors to choose from and this flavor is just one of them. I love this flavor of Pringles! Let me correct that, I love all the flavors of Pringles!
Diana F.
Diana F.

By far and away, my favorite Pringles flavor. the time tested can design is ideal for the career snacker. no more broken chips, no more stale soggy chips. love love love
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now