Add a Photo

#31 in Chips
Photos (38)
Abby T.
Abby T.

These are delicious!! Definitely good. Recommend it to chip lovers and Pringle lovers. It has just the right amount of seasoning on it for me and it taste just right! This kind is one of my favorites.
Gaby R.
Gaby R.

These are a great snack selection and this package includes 12 can per pack. These product comes in the sour cream and onion and that is my favorite flavor. I definitely recommend and will repurchase.
Janelly L.
Janelly L.
Philadelphia, PA

I have been eating Pringles for many years and I love it. I always reach for this brand and they are very good. I have no complains these are very good. You can purchase these from any grocery store.
Britta T.
Britta T.
Allen, KY

My kids love these! They're great for school and any sports practices😊👍 great prices especially at Walmart and SAMs club! The sour cream and onion are delicious💯I always recommend these to other moms
Emilee A.
Emilee A.
Long Beach, CA

ive loved these chips since elementary school.... the only reason i give them 4 stars instead of 5 is because they really aren't healthy... but that doesnt stop me from buying it every now and then 🙈
Lillian W.
Lillian W.

So addicting! You know their slogan "What's you pop, you can't stop"?. It's SO TRUE. I can eat a whole can of these easily. And its travel friendly so you can take it on the go....even on the plane!
Lora P.
Lora P.

Pringles are my favorite chips! They stay fresh for a long time even though they rarely make it a long time! Such a variety of flavors that they really nail! I love the sour cream and onion flavor!
Debra V.
Debra V.
Gloucester Cy, NJ

A classic and my all time favorite. I love these chips. The small cans are super convenient and limit you from over indulging cause let's face it you know you'd way them all of you got the big can.
Helen M.
Helen M.
Lynn, MA

This is such a go to snack I love it !
It taste so yummy it's many others favorite ! These chips always come filled to the top which is a plus to me and it's cheap so that makes me a happy camper.
Roxanna A.
Roxanna A.
Brooklyn, NY

These packs are great for kids and adults. I put it in the kids lunch boxes and they love this flavor. Great for taking on the go. I put it in my bag for a quick snack or when going out with kids.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?

Join Now