Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#7 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (39)
Natalie F.
Natalie F.
Ashburn , VA
May 31, 2016, 6:57 p.m.
Review for: Pringles* Sour Cream & Onion Potato Chips 68g Can
Taste just like any other sour cream and onion chips. If you don't like sour cream and onion you will not like these either. The taste is very strong.
Devyn S.
Devyn S.
Midwest City, OK
My favorite Pringle. I think I buy a pack of these every single time I go to the store. It's so hard to eat just one they are absolutely so delicious.
Dor C.
Dor C.
Great Neck, NY
Delicious chips. Great flavor. I recommend all of the flavors, but this is definitely one my favorites, along with BBQ, original, pizza, and cheddar.
Megan L.
Megan L.
Russellville, AR
Sept. 29, 2016, 2:16 a.m.
Review for: Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Potato Crisps 12-2.5 oz. Cans
These are the BEST. Once you start you can't put them down. They were so affordable for my parents to put in my lunch when I was a kid and I loved it
Amber H.
Amber H.
Vail, AZ
March 22, 2016, 6:27 p.m.
Review for: Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Potato Crisps 5.96 oz. Canister
My all time favorite chip!!! I love the Pringles can. It ensures the chips aren't all broken crumbs. Easy to take on road trip and reasonably priced.
Princess A.
Princess A.
Bronx, NY
Oct. 3, 2016, 3:23 a.m.
Review for: Potato Crisps Sour Cream Onion 6.38 oz
Actually I love this brand is the only brand that doesn't sell air and I think that me and everybody else appreciate that a lot and it taste amazing.
Jada P.
Jada P.
My favorite chips since I was a child! Pringles aren't the worst snack choice and are affordable, come in MANY flavors, why wouldn't you buy these!?
Betty M.
Betty M.
Jan. 13, 2016, 7 a.m.
Review for: Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps 6.56 oz. Tub
I really love the flavor of Pringles Sour Cream & Onion , so light and I could munch on these day. Always love the container, keeps the chips fresh.
Brittany N.
Brittany N.
Hillsboro, MO
Pringles are so yummy and are a great snack for when out and about. Even though it may not be the healthiest of all snacks but it sure is delicious!
Jamie O.
Jamie O.
Elizabethton, TN
Sept. 7, 2016, 10:20 p.m.
Review for: Potato Crisps Sour Cream Onion 6.38 oz
My son and his friends can not get enough of the Pringles Sour Cream and Onion chips. Easy to find at any local store and usually can catch on sale.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.
Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Whats your favorite flavor ?