Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Alexis N.
Alexis N.
Douglaston, NY

Not sure why the picture shown is a blue can when the sour cream and onion flavor is a green can. Great flavor and can literally eat the entire can in one sitting. I try to avoid these since they are so addicting
Hailey P.
Hailey P.
Roy, UT

Bleh! I've never been a fan of pringles, but I'm always willing to try them. They're nothing like lays or ruffles. It's more fake in my opinion. Usually half the time we do get them, most of the chips are broken.
Meghan A.
Meghan A.
Jacksonville, FL

Not as good as Original Pringles, but still pretty tasty. Crispy, crunchy, and very difficult to put down. And when you are done the container is great for saving for crafts for the kids and grandkids to work on.
Storm B.
Storm B.
Honea Path, SC

Sour cream and onion is my favorite Pringles flavor. They are very affordable and found at any Grocery or convenience store. Pringles is also one of the very few potato chip brands that doesn't sell you air! Lol
Megan v.
Megan v.
Sw Ranches, FL

My family and I are always fighting for these because one day, we have a full inventory and the next, there is one left! I love the to-go cans because I just stick in my purse and go! This flavor is so good too.
Morgan D.
Morgan D.
Albertville

I've loved pringles ever since I was a kid and the sour cream and onion kind has always been my favorite. I will forever repurchase these wholesome flavorful chips and I would recommend them to any and everyone.
Karen O.
Karen O.
Richmond, Tx

I'm obsessed with these chips they are so delicious, I've bought these chips over and over. I like them because they are not overly greasy but I would lower the sodium a little bit. Also the price point is great
Jordan P.
Jordan P.

These have been my favorite since I was a kid. Salty, crispy goodness and you literally can't eat just one. They are easy to find and come in a couple of sizing options. Great in moderation if you can manage it.
Marilene A.
Marilene A.
Kearny, NJ

Great for the kiddo to take to school as a snack or for a quick "Throw in the purse" snack as we run out the door for any activities or errands. I always have these in my pantry. No mess. Portion control. Yummy!
Daniela C.
Daniela C.
Medley, FL

I love them, they are my favorite chips, they are perfectly crunchy. I like to buy them just in case I have "guests" at my place and I end up eating them hahaha, I know I'm not the only one who does that, am I?
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?

Join Now