Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#70 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (38)
Amber W.
Amber W.
Peoria Hts, IL

I absolutely love the Pringles potato crisps in the sour cream and onion flavor!! I can legit eat the whole tube in one sitting!! They're lying that once you pop you cannot stop!!
Charlene M.
Charlene M.

These are my absolute favourite flavour of pringles! The slogan is very true once you pop you just can't stop! These are so addictive! This flavour you either love or hate id say.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.

These chips are the best! easy snack and so yummy! sour cream and onion taste is just right and not too powerful :) i eat these in like two days. less messy than potato chips too
Kimberlee A.
Kimberlee A.
Honolulu, HI

I always go back to Pringles. It could be because it's in can. But I love sour cream and onion. I love the fact that is actually keeps it shape and not all cracked and in pieces
Vanessa V.
Vanessa V.
Wichita, KS

Always a good go-to flavor from Pringles. Can't go wrong with Sour Cream & Onion. The texture of the chips and the flavor will make it hard for me to not inhale the entire can.
Brenda D.
Brenda D.
New Prt Rchy, FL

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps are awesome on any sandwich !! I put them right on top of the meat , put my top piece of bread on ans squish .... SO good !!
Alesha M.
Alesha M.
Hutchinson , MN

One of my favorite flavors!!!! So crispy with tons of spur cream flavor, it's a hit with my whole family and really convenient for camping trips with the canister they come in!
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Arlington, VA

These chips are a classic. I can power through an entire can in one sitting. Pringles always have the lightest, crispest bite. The sour cream and onion flavor is irresistible.
Christina P.
Christina P.

I have always been a big fan of potato chips. But it seems to me that I always go back to Pringles. the container makes it easy to take back and forth in the car for a snack.
Brit B.
Brit B.
Groves, TX

The Sour Cream and Onion flavor is one of my favorite flavored. They are delicious. I love that Pringles never have a bunch of air in the container like other types of chips.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now