Add a Photo

Photos (35)
Karen O.
Karen O.
Richmond, Tx

I'm obsessed with these chips they are so delicious, I've bought these chips over and over. I like them because they are not overly greasy but I would lower the sodium a little bit. Also the price point is great
Jordan P.
Jordan P.

These have been my favorite since I was a kid. Salty, crispy goodness and you literally can't eat just one. They are easy to find and come in a couple of sizing options. Great in moderation if you can manage it.
Marilene A.
Marilene A.
Kearny, NJ

Great for the kiddo to take to school as a snack or for a quick "Throw in the purse" snack as we run out the door for any activities or errands. I always have these in my pantry. No mess. Portion control. Yummy!
Daniela C.
Daniela C.
Medley, FL

I love them, they are my favorite chips, they are perfectly crunchy. I like to buy them just in case I have "guests" at my place and I end up eating them hahaha, I know I'm not the only one who does that, am I?
Trisha L.
Trisha L.
Elyria, OH

I literally eat one can of Pringles a day at work normally it is sour cream and onion if it's not sorry cream and onion then I eat the cheddar cheese one but I literally buy one can every day that I go to work
Abby H.
Abby H.

I love these sour cream and onion Pringles! They are a great snack to have because they are low in calories and are delicious! Some other similar products to this is baked lays chips, but these are way better!
Jenny A.
Jenny A.

We always keep a can of sour cream and onion Pringles in our pantry. They are such a tasty snack. We usually eat the whole can as soon as it's opened. Bold flavor. Crisp chips. Loved by everyone in our family.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Lansing, MI

Part of me wishes I could just eat one at a time slowly and calmly. But then I get some Pringles and they are so good! The containers are still a little odd to me, but the taste outweighs the container shape.
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
Murrieta, CA

This is my favorite flavor of pringles, aside from BBQ and Ranch flavor. I could go for some of these right now. the bad thing is i could probably finish a whole thing to myself because they are so addicting.
Andrea P.
Andrea P.
Divača, Slovenia

I really love pringles because they are so crunchy and just so darn good! I really love this flavor. I think it's a little expensive but it's good. I really love these and I think everyone does. It's great.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now