Add a Photo

#22 in Chips
Photos (38)
Ally P.
Ally P.

I love chips and I totally love the shape of pringles, the crispiness, and the flavor of these sour cream and onion chips. Somehow I always end up finishing the whole canister without even realizing it.
Reiss W.
Reiss W.

Very tasty, who doesn't love themselves some pringles? The flavouring is very strong but isn't TOO strong. It is better than a lot of other products similar and is not the most unhealthy chip out there.
Ariel W.
Ariel W.
Luray, Virginia

I am a huge fan of Pringles but I have to say my favorite is sour cream and onion. It explodes with flavor in my mouth and you get the amount of chips that you pay for instead of a bag half full of air.
Christina T.
Christina T.
Greenville, SC

These are my favorite chips because this is the one chip brand that doesn't screw you over with how many chips they give you. The flavor is wonderful, and once you pick them up you can't put them down.
Megan G.
Megan G.
Conneaut Lake, PA

These are one of my favorite chips. I love pringles because you get some many and the flavor on them is so good and there is so much of it. Pringles are also priced pretty good for the quality of them.
Dani C.
Dani C.
Mickleton, NJ

These taste just like sour cream and onion chips except Pringles puts their on twist on it and it makes them so addicting. The flavor of them is so much better than any other sour cream and onion chip
Chelsea P.
Chelsea P.
Firestone, CO

I love sour cream and onion potato Pringles. I have a family of five, and Pringles always brings us closer. Each of us gets our own flavor. There an awesome snack to keep handy in your lunch backpack.
Abby T.
Abby T.

These are delicious!! Definitely good. Recommend it to chip lovers and Pringle lovers. It has just the right amount of seasoning on it for me and it taste just right! This kind is one of my favorites.
Gaby R.
Gaby R.

These are a great snack selection and this package includes 12 can per pack. These product comes in the sour cream and onion and that is my favorite flavor. I definitely recommend and will repurchase.
Janelly L.
Janelly L.
Philadelphia, PA

I have been eating Pringles for many years and I love it. I always reach for this brand and they are very good. I have no complains these are very good. You can purchase these from any grocery store.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?

Join Now