Add a Photo

#31 in Chips
Photos (38)
Elaina G.
Elaina G.

:) Sour Cream and Onion are the bomb. I love these Pringles mini cans because with the bigger ones, it can be easy to get carried away eating them. The mini cans make it easy to control portions when you love Pringles!
Ro'Sene A.
Ro'Sene A.
Henderson, Nc

Pringles is a snack that i grew up with. All the different flavors offered make pringles feel like a different experience every time you eat them. Sour cream and onion is my go to. Tastes the same throughout the years.
Memie C.
Memie C.
Bellevue , Wa

Pringles sour cream & onion is my all time favorite! It's salty with little hint of sour. The smell of onion is also quite decent👌🏻 I've been sticking with this one since I was a kid, and never change my mind. Yummmm👅
ane s.
ane s.
Sopelana

Son mis patatas preferidas😍 compro siempre que veo una tienda y soy capaz de terminarme el bote yo sola en 30 minutos😂 es la unica comida que no me gusta compartir. Mi madre me suele comprar a menudo pero sin pasarse
Elizabet S.
Elizabet S.
Toronto, Ontario

Pringles is my second favorite potatp chips. Love the texture, not that oily, love the smell of the chips. I mostly buy it in mac's store. It is affordable, and I love the packet. I would recommend. Love the flaavor.
Ruta G.
Ruta G.

These are the best chips in the world. But at the same time they are very addictive. Because all the can we can eat at one time. But the taste is amaizing. This flavour is the best one. I don't like those spicy one.
Andrea M.
Andrea M.

I always got my hands on there I love them. Not healthy but taste great! My taste buds love them. Not sure what ingredients. Repeat consumer for sure and will keep it that way. Buy these for the kids they love them!
Cerys S.
Cerys S.

Pringles sour cream and onion YES please. They're in my opinion the best flavor of chips and i could eat them all day. Pringles are so mch better than cheaper alternatives as pringles have more of a crunch to them.
Roldamary S.
Roldamary S.
Hazleton, PA

Where do i begin by just looking at the picture my mouth gets water. I have to buy more than one having to boys that also likes this flavor and doesnt let me enjoy my own pringles!!!! Love me some pringles!!! 😆😍😍😍😍
Maria R.
Maria R.
Los Angeles, CA

Pringles its the best. Wow Pringles have ben out for a long time good then. And still the best. It better then store brand. Remember back in the day it was good . It tastes the same . I would recommend it my family
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?

Join Now