Add a Photo

Photos (35)
Kathy M.
Kathy M.
Webster City, IA

Who does not love Pringles! My kids can eat an entire can in one sitting, they love Sour Cream and Onion.
We always have several cans of Pringles in the house as an after school snack or to take in school lunches.
Selina T.
Selina T.
St. Peters, Nova Scotia

By far my favourite potato chip! Amazing flavour, great crunch, and best of all... they don't sell you air in a bag! Just great chips. 10/10 would buy again.. and again... and again 😊 highly recommend these chips
Macala M.
Macala M.

Where do I even begin?! These are probably the best things I have ever had in my life. The flavor is so potent but not too over powering. Let's just say it's enough to make you want to eat 3 more whole cans lol 😎
Carly S.
Carly S.
Portage, PA

These sour cream & onion potato chips are awesome and good! I love the taste of them. They are affordable. They are delicious. The ingredients are really good. They are jus good chips in general I love the taste.
Alexis N.
Alexis N.
Douglaston, NY

Not sure why the picture shown is a blue can when the sour cream and onion flavor is a green can. Great flavor and can literally eat the entire can in one sitting. I try to avoid these since they are so addicting
Hailey P.
Hailey P.
Roy, UT

Bleh! I've never been a fan of pringles, but I'm always willing to try them. They're nothing like lays or ruffles. It's more fake in my opinion. Usually half the time we do get them, most of the chips are broken.
Meghan A.
Meghan A.
Jacksonville, FL

Not as good as Original Pringles, but still pretty tasty. Crispy, crunchy, and very difficult to put down. And when you are done the container is great for saving for crafts for the kids and grandkids to work on.
Storm B.
Storm B.
Honea Path, SC

Sour cream and onion is my favorite Pringles flavor. They are very affordable and found at any Grocery or convenience store. Pringles is also one of the very few potato chip brands that doesn't sell you air! Lol
Megan v.
Megan v.
Sw Ranches, FL

My family and I are always fighting for these because one day, we have a full inventory and the next, there is one left! I love the to-go cans because I just stick in my purse and go! This flavor is so good too.
Morgan D.
Morgan D.
Albertville

I've loved pringles ever since I was a kid and the sour cream and onion kind has always been my favorite. I will forever repurchase these wholesome flavorful chips and I would recommend them to any and everyone.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now