Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#62 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (38)
Robert D.
Robert D.
Erie, PA

Absolutely love this flavor of Pringles above all. For anyone who's a big sour cream and onion fan like myself, this is the chip for you. Each chip has just the right amount of flavor
Monique C.
Monique C.
Bakersfield, CA

As the commercials used to say, once you pop you can't stop!! The Sour Cream & Onion flavors have ALWAYS been my favorite! Whenever I purchase these, they tend to disappear quickly.
Ornella S.
Ornella S.

Favourite chips ever! Cannot get better than Pringles. Unlike other chips Pringles are not filled with just air but with chips. The sour cream and onion is by the far the best type.
Ginny N.
Ginny N.

These are by far my favorite flavor and kind of chip. I could eat this whole tube on one sitting. I prefer these because you would get a whole chip, not a whole bag worth of crumbs.
Rotluangpuii R.
Rotluangpuii R.

I love the sour cream and onion flavor. The packaging sometimes makes it hard to grab the chips- well you could just pour it on your hands, and the chips are really crisp and thin.
Gauri B.
Gauri B.

So, confession: I can eat this whole can in less than 10 minutes. Yep. Pringles are basically the greatest chip on earth and the Sour Cream & Onion flavor is definitely my favorite!
Phelan G.
Phelan G.

Ah Pringles. The only chip company that doesn't sell air, and isn't super expensive. I love Pringles, but they aren't too healthy, like most chips aren't. Such great flavor though.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Niles, MI

Whenever I go to the beach, this is what I take! It's easy to keep the sand out and they are a great snack to have! I love the taste of these and I could sit and eat the whole can!
Aurelia S.
Aurelia S.
Bakersfield , Ca

Pringles are the best but i can no longer eat fat foods. i been on a diet for about a month and i gotten away from all the junk food. i would love to eats rhese again but not now.
Charlene M.
Charlene M.

These are my absolute favourite flavour of pringles! The slogan is very true once you pop you just can't stop! These are so addictive! This flavour you either love or hate id say.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?