BY PRINGLES #5 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

Natalie F.
Natalie F.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
Taste just like any other sour cream and onion chips. If you don't like sour cream and onion you will not like these either. The taste is very strong.
Tayla P.
Tayla P.
Foodie Expert
If you don't like Pringles there's something wrong with you. They're my go to choice and gas stations and what not. Cheap, good flavor, and not messy.
Megan L.
Megan L.
Russellville, AR
These are the BEST. Once you start you can't put them down. They were so affordable for my parents to put in my lunch when I was a kid and I loved it
Princess A.
Princess A.
Bronx, NY
Actually I love this brand is the only brand that doesn't sell air and I think that me and everybody else appreciate that a lot and it taste amazing.
Amber H.
Amber H.
Vail, AZ
My all time favorite chip!!! I love the Pringles can. It ensures the chips aren't all broken crumbs. Easy to take on road trip and reasonably priced.
Dor C.
Dor C.
Great Neck, NY
Delicious chips. Great flavor. I recommend all of the flavors, but this is definitely one my favorites, along with BBQ, original, pizza, and cheddar.
Brittany N.
Brittany N.
Hillsboro, MO
Pringles are so yummy and are a great snack for when out and about. Even though it may not be the healthiest of all snacks but it sure is delicious!
Jamie O.
Jamie O.
Elizabethton, TN
Foodie Expert
My son and his friends can not get enough of the Pringles Sour Cream and Onion chips. Easy to find at any local store and usually can catch on sale.
Angela C.
Angela C.
Logan, Wv
Love the variety packs of Pringles. It works great for packing lunches for everyone, especially when everyone in my house likes something different.
Jada P.
Jada P.
My favorite chips since I was a child! Pringles aren't the worst snack choice and are affordable, come in MANY flavors, why wouldn't you buy these!?
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.
Foodie Expert
Pizza flavor... tastes good?