Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#62 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (38)
Jam J.
Jam J.
MIAMI, FL

Compared to the Lays brand....pringles sour cream and onion are the best as far as taste. I love to catch these on sale, although I do not purchase them often they are an enjoyable snack!
amethyst r.
amethyst r.
Jersey City, NJ

I love sour cream and onion chips but I rarely buy Pringles because of the fat content and because it's not real potato chips but it's a great snack that I use for when I go to the movies
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Buffalo, NY

LOVE these pringles! seriously obssessed! just like the lay's sour cream and onion but in a pringles shape! tasty and seriously so addicting it's hard to stop eating them once you start!
Faith D.
Faith D.
Warfield, KY

Out of all the chips I've tried these are my favorite company they don't sell air & they are the best chips I love this flavor but it's my second my favorite is the cheddar & sour cream.
amanda g.
amanda g.

My 19 month old already whine and nags at me when we walk pass the chips section at walmart. I am glad they came out with the low sodium ones, he can enjoy these pringles a little more.
Jo W.
Jo W.
Philadelphia, PA

Love these. My favorite flavor of Pringles. They are great by themselves but also wonderful with ramen noodles. However, can't eat too much of them, as they have poor nutritional value.
Adri J.
Adri J.

Yow these chips are awesome okay i even changed my instagram name to pringle a year ago. I HONESTLY EAT THIS EVERYDAY. I HAVE ABOUT 2 CANS LEFT IF I WAS HOME I WOULDVE TAKEN A PICTURE.
Jenny W.
Jenny W.

My favorite childhood snack. Can I get a witness! Lol I love this canister especially because I don't have to reach my hand all the way down in a big can and touch all the other chips.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.

These are absolutely delicious but be warned, no one will want to talk to you for the rest of the day if you eat them (there is no saving the onion-breath that comes with these chips).
Robert D.
Robert D.
Erie, PA

Absolutely love this flavor of Pringles above all. For anyone who's a big sour cream and onion fan like myself, this is the chip for you. Each chip has just the right amount of flavor
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?