BY PRINGLES #3 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

Hope O.
Hope O.
Katy, TX
Both these flavors are my fav. But sour cream and onion is an addiction. One of the few things I could eat during the first few weeks of my pregnancy too!
Devanie C.
Devanie C.
This is by far my favorite flavor of pringles! Every time I buy these are for sure the ones I buy. It has so much flavor on them and they taste so good.
Meghan J.
Meghan J.
Yorktown, VA
Once you pop, you really can't stop! This is a weekly grocery item that we get. From adults to kids, we all enjoy! Sour cream and onion is our favorite.
Sydnie T.
Sydnie T.
These are my favorite Pringles!! I could honestly eat a whole container of these!! Kinda expensive depending on where you buy it but definitely worth it
MARY M.
MARY M.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
Foodie Expert
MY FAVORITE OUT OF ALL THE FLAVORS, ugh this one is so good, it's not the healthiest thing for you but these chips are a great on the road kind of snack
Erica B.
Erica B.
Crestline, OH
These have always been my favorite flavor of Pringles! I just bought a canister at Dollar General yesterday and I do not expect them to last very long!
Tayla P.
Tayla P.
Foodie Expert
If you don't like Pringles there's something wrong with you. They're my go to choice and gas stations and what not. Cheap, good flavor, and not messy.
Devyn S.
Devyn S.
Midwest City, OK
Foodie Expert
My favorite Pringle. I think I buy a pack of these every single time I go to the store. It's so hard to eat just one they are absolutely so delicious.
Natalie F.
Natalie F.
Ashburn , VA
Taste just like any other sour cream and onion chips. If you don't like sour cream and onion you will not like these either. The taste is very strong.
Jeanette G.
Jeanette G.
Brownsville, TX
Primgles sour cream my favorite now my kids favorite, this was a good idea for them to carry them on tbeir bags for when ever they feel eating a snack
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.
Foodie Expert
Pizza flavor... tastes good?