Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#49 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (39)
Megan R.
Megan R.
Waynesburg, PA
We are a Pringle kinda family. So easy for the kids & also great on the go snacks. Don't have to worry about anyone smashing these chips like other bagged chips.
Tina R.
Tina R.
March 24, 2016, 10:02 p.m.
Review for: Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Potato Crisps 5.96 oz. Canister
We go fishing a lot and pringles are usually what we take to snack on. The canister they come in keep them from getting all crumbled up. And they taste great too!
Thuy D.
Thuy D.
Detroit, MI
June 23, 2016, 6:27 p.m.
Review for: Potato Crisps Sour Cream Onion 6.38 oz
When I used to eat chips, these were a favorite for road trips. Handy size. Just kind of inconveinent to stick your hand in the can when it gets to the bottom.
Mallorie F.
Mallorie F.
These are he perfect snack to keep around the house especially with younger children. They are not as bad for you as fried chips, but still have a great flavor.
Elise N.
Elise N.
College Park, MD
June 6, 2016, 10:31 a.m.
Review for: Pringles* Sour Cream & Onion Potato Chips 68g Can
Definitely a childhood memory snack. These were some of the best values for younger kids. Unique in presentation and can be used as entertainment with a snack!
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
Atlanta, GA
March 31, 2016, 12:36 a.m.
Review for: Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Potato Crisps 5.96 oz. Canister
I love this classic pack of chips. I miss it when they were a dollar. Now the small ones that used to cost fifty cents cost almost a dollar and some change smh
Roshanda A.
Roshanda A.
March 23, 2016, 8:33 p.m.
Review for: Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Potato Crisps 5.96 oz. Canister
I love how light and crispy these chips are. I love that they have many flavors for the different tastes I want. Sour cream and onion Pringles are my favorite.
Promise M.
Promise M.
Timmonsville, SC
Oct. 2, 2016, 10:17 p.m.
Review for: Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Potato Crisps 12-2.5 oz. Cans
I love these, one of my favorite chips of all time. They are very affordable. I always find myself buying pringles when I go down the chip section of a store.
Sandy M.
Sandy M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
June 21, 2016, 2:07 p.m.
Review for: Pringles® Original/Sour Cream & Onion Potato Crisps Variety Pack 5 ct Canisters
I don't even like onion but i love the sour cream onion taste in these pringles these along with the BBQ are my favorates but i like most the pringle flavors
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Sometimes you just need to snack on some pringles.. they always fill the can unlike regular potato chips that give you half of a bag.. and they're delicious
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.
Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Whats your favorite flavor ?