BY PRINGLES #22 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?11 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?4 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?14 Answers
Asia B.
Elkhart, IN
Foodie Expert
Awesome flavor! Wish they would lower the price back down to $1 since they don't last that long . I could eat a whole can in one sitting they're so good! By far my favorite Pringles flavor!! Only chips you don't get half a container of .
Cynayah B.
This brand is everyone's favorite chip brand. It's sooooo delicious and the flavors are great but my favorite is the sour cream onion!!! I always get this flavor when I'm in the mood for a nice chip snack. I would tell lots of people about this chip brand.
Yadira N.
Yuma
These chips are very filling but so addictive. These are very affordable anywhere. The flavors are also very good and has creative names for each flavor. I am a repeat costume of this product. I would recommend anyone to try these chips .
Heather B.
Toledo, ohio
Love these. Crave these all the time. I love packing a bag of these for my lunches. Taste so much like sour cream and onion. I love how they are in a vans too so they don't get crushed is bags like other chips
Lee B.
Williamsburg, VA
Foodie Expert
Favorite Pringle flavor! Taste amazing love the packaging also. Very good price at Walmart usually have a sale like buy one get one free. Very similar to the lays but the taste is a lot better although the lays chips have a better crunch.
Janelly L.
Philadelphia, PA
I have been eating Pringles for many years and I love it. I always reach for this brand and they are very good. I have no complains these are very good. You can purchase these from any grocery store.
victoria b.
Burbank, CA
Foodie Expert
I will always love any kind of potato chip. This one is my favorite with sandwiches. It doesn't really blow any other chip out of the water, but they taste good and they're addictive. Once you pop, the fun really doesn't stop until the can is empty.
Sarah V.
Quaker Hill
Foodie Expert
The best pringles flavor! Each chip is always seasoned and tastes so good. I haven't had many of the newer flavors but I think this would still be my favorite. I recommend it to anyone looking for a flavorful sour cream and onion chip.
Krystal S.
Elk Creek, VA
Foodie Expert
The best pringles by far. This has the most flavor (in my opinion) out of all the different flavors. The sour cream doesn't overwhelm the onion, or vice versa. I've loved these since I was little, and I'll always be a repeat customer.
Chelsea B.
artesia, CA
These are my favorite snack! i love the flavor of these chips. they are my go-to snack and the packaging is easy to travel with! I stick the can in a cup holder on long car rides or just sticking them in my bag when going to the beach
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?