Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
Murrieta, CA

This is my favorite flavor of pringles, aside from BBQ and Ranch flavor. I could go for some of these right now. the bad thing is i could probably finish a whole thing to myself because they are so addicting.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Lansing, MI

Part of me wishes I could just eat one at a time slowly and calmly. But then I get some Pringles and they are so good! The containers are still a little odd to me, but the taste outweighs the container shape.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA

An original salty snack that has the best flavor! So convenient in the packaging-perfect for on the go snacks for the kiddos! The price is always really great and everyone always enjoys them. Will buy again!
Andrea P.
Andrea P.
Divača, Slovenia

I really love pringles because they are so crunchy and just so darn good! I really love this flavor. I think it's a little expensive but it's good. I really love these and I think everyone does. It's great.
Jasmine R.
Jasmine R.
Beaverton, OR

My favorite out of all Pringles, the best hands down, I love Pringles and how they fill it up all the way and the flavor is just so good, I love it and would recommend it for anyone, very good for on the go
Megan M.
Megan M.
Union, MI

Out of all the Pringles flavors, sour cream and onion is my favorite! now if only they made their cans a little more hand friendly I would be able to eat them faster! haha, but maybe that's a good thing ...
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Laredo

Super yummy!! Its the only chips company that doesn't sell air, its a little expensive but its worth the product. Only thing thats not so great is that its kind of full of flour but others wise its amazing!
Dilia P.
Dilia P.

My favorite chips in all the world. The flavor is great and the texture too. Don't come with vegetal colorant and the best is that, compared to other chips, the packing don't come with more air than chips.
Lei F.
Lei F.
Clearwater, FL

I have a 5 year old and he absolutely loves these. Every time we go shopping at the grocery store, he always grabs a can. If I didn't monitor his eating, he would probably eat the whole thing I one sitting.
Shir K.
Shir K.
Israel

Just as I love the sour cream& onion of the lay's, I love this one.
The best thing about it is the size of it and the great packaging, the taste is my favorite!
I buy it every time I have the chance to 👌🏼
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now