Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#70 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (38)
Lora P.
Lora P.

Pringles are my favorite chips! They stay fresh for a long time even though they rarely make it a long time! Such a variety of flavors that they really nail! I love the sour cream and onion!
Deena H.
Deena H.
Wentzville, MO

These are by far my face chips, the only real problem is I can eat an entire full size can by myself! Haha Affordable and always easy to find. A well established brand so you can't go wrong.
LEAR24938 Stephany D.
LEAR24938 Stephany D.

Definitivamente las papas de Pringles son muy buenas, me encantan, su sabor no engaña y el empaque trae suficientes papas, las adoro, no son saludables, pero su sabor a cebolla es el mejor!!
Charee M.
Charee M.

My family and I love these chips....You can't each just one for them. We pick these up every time they are on sale at Krogers during their $10 sale. I really like them with a great sandwich.
Aijalon E.
Aijalon E.
Anchorage, AK

These are very delicious. These are good to have in your purse if you need something to snack on. Goods for when you're on the plane or even just to have. These are my favorite ones to get.
Joely W.
Joely W.

These have always been my favorite my whole life and now I am craving them just writing about them! I just hate that after smell but they are so worth everything because they taste amazing!
Renell H.
Renell H.
Saint Rose, LA

The sour cream flavor is my preferred flavor. I can eat a whole can all the way through not too salty or anything. I would take the Pringles brand sour cream and onion over any other brand
Amber B.
Amber B.
Montgomery, TX

Pringles are one of my favorite kind of chips to eat as a snack, my favorite is cheddar cheese Pringles but the sour cream and onion Are my second favorite. and you can never eat just one!
Emelizza L.
Emelizza L.

This is was my favorite when I was a kid. I don't buy it anymore, just cuz I try to stay away from junk food, but if it's around I will totally eat it all! I think this is the best flavor!
Valentina B.
Valentina B.

I really love the pringles potato. This is love in the bottle. Favorite flavor of chips is hands down sour cream and onion. Pringles are great because you get what you spend. Recommended!!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now