Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Morgan D.
Morgan D.
Albertville

I've loved pringles ever since I was a kid and the sour cream and onion kind has always been my favorite. I will forever repurchase these wholesome flavorful chips and I would recommend them to any and everyone.
Karen O.
Karen O.

I'm obsessed with these chips they are so delicious, I've bought these chips over and over. I like them because they are not overly greasy but I would lower the sodium a little bit. Also the price point is great
Jordan P.
Jordan P.

These have been my favorite since I was a kid. Salty, crispy goodness and you literally can't eat just one. They are easy to find and come in a couple of sizing options. Great in moderation if you can manage it.
Marilene A.
Marilene A.
Kearny, NJ

Great for the kiddo to take to school as a snack or for a quick "Throw in the purse" snack as we run out the door for any activities or errands. I always have these in my pantry. No mess. Portion control. Yummy!
Storm B.
Storm B.
Honea Path, SC

Sour cream and onion is my favorite Pringles flavor. They are very affordable and found at any Grocery or convenience store. Pringles is also one of the very few potato chip brands that doesn't sell you air! Lol
Megan v.
Megan v.
Davie, FL

My family and I are always fighting for these because one day, we have a full inventory and the next, there is one left! I love the to-go cans because I just stick in my purse and go! This flavor is so good too.
Abby H.
Abby H.

I love these sour cream and onion Pringles! They are a great snack to have because they are low in calories and are delicious! Some other similar products to this is baked lays chips, but these are way better!
Trisha L.
Trisha L.
Amherst, OH

I literally eat one can of Pringles a day at work normally it is sour cream and onion if it's not sorry cream and onion then I eat the cheddar cheese one but I literally buy one can every day that I go to work
Ayla O.
Ayla O.
Aberdare

Lovely chips taste amazing lovely lovely lovely can't say a bad word about these and in my local Tesco or Asda, I've tied cheaper versions of these and they were awful and just didn't taste as good as these do
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
Murrieta, CA

This is my favorite flavor of pringles, aside from BBQ and Ranch flavor. I could go for some of these right now. the bad thing is i could probably finish a whole thing to myself because they are so addicting.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?

Join Now