BY PRINGLES #22 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?11 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?4 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?14 Answers
Buy on Walmart
jasmine v.
Magna, Utah
MY FAVORITE CHIPS EVERRR! i love how it's not full of air like most bags of chips lolll. it has a very good amount in them ! i don't consider this healthy butttt it's still good as a midnight snack when you're craving something good and salty !
Steven S.
Foodie Expert
Love the flavor of these Pringles - they may even be my favorite! Do beware that your breath will smell after eating these. While I like the concept of Pringles, I find it difficult to catch the last few Pringles due to my large hands.. Overall a great product!
Sierra F.
Ridgewood, NY
I LOVE LOVE LOVE these to snack on, every time I go grocery shopping I grab a can of these, they are very affordable, they have various flavors of these. Pringles is the only chip that actually fills it up completely to the top. Highly recommend.
Dantrell G.
Foodie Expert
I LOVE LOVE LOVE pringles, especially the original flavor. They're pretty addicting and once you pop, you really can't stop LOL. I love that they've always been so affordable and available in practically every grocery store. I would recommend these.
Sheila M.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Sour cream and onion is my favorite flavor . I did not really like the taste of it with the Pringle chip I like it better on a lays type of chip instead. This was my first time trying this product out I definitely like the plain flavor better
shayla g.
Arvada, CO
Foodie Expert
I love these chips . I never leave the store without them . They are very affordable. I'm not quite sure what ingredients are in it . A pro of this would be They taste so good. I would recommend if you like sour cream onion and chedder chips
Angela F.
These are the most addicting chips ever. I could eat Pringles everyday. I bought them at Walmart and will be buying them again. The make a great treat for my students, and I buy them each month. The smaller containers are the best for teachers looking for an easy treat for students.
Yami indiana P.
Stamford, CT
Best. Flavor. Ever!!!!! I love the sour cream and onion one. It taste soooooo good. Pringles are the best chips ever (other than Doritos). I highly suggest people choose sour cream and onion because it's delicious ESPECIALLY w/ a dip!!
Janelly L.
Philadelphia, PA
I have been eating Pringles for many years and I love it. I always reach for this brand and they are very good. I have no complains these are very good. You can purchase these from any grocery store.
Asia B.
Elkhart, IN
Foodie Expert
Awesome flavor! Wish they would lower the price back down to $1 since they don't last that long . I could eat a whole can in one sitting they're so good! By far my favorite Pringles flavor!! Only chips you don't get half a container of .
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?