Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#61 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (38)
Angela D.
Angela D.
New Orleans, LA

Had a craving for something salty and these Pringle footed the bill. Are they the best chips around? No, but they are played with super cream and onion flavor and they satisfied my craving!
Joely W.
Joely W.

These have always been my favorite my whole life and now I am craving them just writing about them! I just hate that after smell but they are so worth everything because they taste amazing!
Renell H.
Renell H.
Saint Rose, LA

The sour cream flavor is my preferred flavor. I can eat a whole can all the way through not too salty or anything. I would take the Pringles brand sour cream and onion over any other brand
Emelizza L.
Emelizza L.

This is was my favorite when I was a kid. I don't buy it anymore, just cuz I try to stay away from junk food, but if it's around I will totally eat it all! I think this is the best flavor!
Amber G.
Amber G.
Montgomery, TX

Pringles are one of my favorite kind of chips to eat as a snack, my favorite is cheddar cheese Pringles but the sour cream and onion Are my second favorite. and you can never eat just one!
Valentina B.
Valentina B.

I really love the pringles potato. This is love in the bottle. Favorite flavor of chips is hands down sour cream and onion. Pringles are great because you get what you spend. Recommended!!
Ravi I.
Ravi I.
Long Is City, NY

You can't really go wrong with pringles! the original and the sour cream and onion are by far my favorite flavors. Also not too salty or overly flavored like other brands of potato chips.
julie y.
julie y.
New Blaine, AR

This is my favorite flavor! very cheap and at least its not all air! it is very addicting! i totally recommend this to anyone and would repurchase this again! get it at your local walmartr
amethyst r.
amethyst r.
Jersey City, NJ

I love sour cream and onion chips but I rarely buy Pringles because of the fat content and because it's not real potato chips but it's a great snack that I use for when I go to the movies
Jam J.
Jam J.
MIAMI, FL

Compared to the Lays brand....pringles sour cream and onion are the best as far as taste. I love to catch these on sale, although I do not purchase them often they are an enjoyable snack!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?