Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#7 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (39)
Olivia A.
Olivia A.
March 24, 2016, 3:42 p.m.
Review for: Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Potato Crisps 5.96 oz. Canister
I love sour cream and onion flavored Pringle's. I live for them! haha along with the Lays Biscuits and Gravy chips of course XD

*Sending Smiles Your Way*

-Olivia <3
Kelsey D.
Kelsey D.
San Diego, Ca
PRINGLES all the way! I love sour cream and onion too, but these are literally the type of chip you have no self control. I will just eat them all in one sitting.
Diana T.
Diana T.
Spring, TX
So delicious excellent pringles always on my reunions and party with my friends and family the flavor its so good so light ands you cant eat just one are adictive
Zoey O.
Zoey O.
March 24, 2016, 3:12 p.m.
Review for: Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Potato Crisps 5.96 oz. Canister
I love pringles! They're one of my favorite snacks, the only downside is that I struggle with fitting my hand in the bottom of the can now that I'm an adult haha.
Ismary D.
Ismary D.
Doral, FL
March 30, 2016, 12:01 a.m.
Review for: Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Potato Crisps 5.96 oz. Canister
My favorite flavor of Pringles: D are super tasty, crispy, irresistible! I love. The downside is its price compared to other brands .. I do not buy them as often
Megan R.
Megan R.
Waynesburg, PA
We are a Pringle kinda family. So easy for the kids & also great on the go snacks. Don't have to worry about anyone smashing these chips like other bagged chips.
Mallorie F.
Mallorie F.
These are he perfect snack to keep around the house especially with younger children. They are not as bad for you as fried chips, but still have a great flavor.
Tina R.
Tina R.
March 24, 2016, 10:02 p.m.
Review for: Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Potato Crisps 5.96 oz. Canister
We go fishing a lot and pringles are usually what we take to snack on. The canister they come in keep them from getting all crumbled up. And they taste great too!
Thuy D.
Thuy D.
Detroit, MI
June 23, 2016, 6:27 p.m.
Review for: Potato Crisps Sour Cream Onion 6.38 oz
When I used to eat chips, these were a favorite for road trips. Handy size. Just kind of inconveinent to stick your hand in the can when it gets to the bottom.
Elise N.
Elise N.
College Park, MD
June 6, 2016, 10:31 a.m.
Review for: Pringles* Sour Cream & Onion Potato Chips 68g Can
Definitely a childhood memory snack. These were some of the best values for younger kids. Unique in presentation and can be used as entertainment with a snack!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.
Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Whats your favorite flavor ?