Add a Photo

Photos (35)
Jerrica A.
Jerrica A.
Logan, WV

Love these chips and so does my daughters I find that Pringles are a great brand to buy when traveling a lot like we do because they take up less room. The canister they come in fits great in my purse or our cheer bags.
Tara T.
Tara T.

There is something about these Pringles that got me hooked! I always stock up on them when it's on sale. Out of all brands, I prefer Pringles' sour cream and onion. Get yourself a can! but be aware -you may get hooked.
Norma A.
Norma A.

Absolutely love this product, you actually get what you paid for, the only company that actually fills The Container With Chips and not to mention the chips themselves are really good, I definitely and highly recommend
Anna N.
Anna N.

I have try both and they are very good they both have way different taste but very good unique i totally recommend both and very good price and usually can get them in ant grocery store and their is in 2 different size
Elaina G.
Elaina G.

:) Sour Cream and Onion are the bomb. I love these Pringles mini cans because with the bigger ones, it can be easy to get carried away eating them. The mini cans make it easy to control portions when you love Pringles!
Ro'Sene A.
Ro'Sene A.
Henderson, NC

Pringles is a snack that i grew up with. All the different flavors offered make pringles feel like a different experience every time you eat them. Sour cream and onion is my go to. Tastes the same throughout the years.
Memie C.
Memie C.
Bellevue, WA

Pringles sour cream & onion is my all time favorite! It's salty with little hint of sour. The smell of onion is also quite decent👌🏻 I've been sticking with this one since I was a kid, and never change my mind. Yummmm👅
ane s.
ane s.
Sopelana

Son mis patatas preferidas😍 compro siempre que veo una tienda y soy capaz de terminarme el bote yo sola en 30 minutos😂 es la unica comida que no me gusta compartir. Mi madre me suele comprar a menudo pero sin pasarse
Elizabet S.
Elizabet S.
Toronto

Pringles is my second favorite potatp chips. Love the texture, not that oily, love the smell of the chips. I mostly buy it in mac's store. It is affordable, and I love the packet. I would recommend. Love the flaavor.
Aarzoo S.
Aarzoo S.
delhi, New Delhi

Whenever and wherever. I see this sour cream & onion Pringles always want to buy. And my bf always tells me why do u always have to only eat Pringles. In all flavors. This is my favorite. Flavour and I cant resist.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now