Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#15 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (36)
Chi T.
Chi T.

BEST SNACK EVERR!!!
I work at a convenience store and ofc we sell hella snackkks, all brands, I have tasted so many but at the end, PRINGLES is still the best, no air-bag snack, tasty and cheapppp. What else can you wish for??
Emily W.
Emily W.
Columbus, OH

I love these! They are on sale pretty often at my grocer so that is always a plus! There is always just the right amount of flavor on each chip. I also think that the amount of chips that are in each package is a great amount!
Brittney S.
Brittney S.
Ogden, UT

Sour cream and onion is my family's favorite! Besides my husband his hands are too big to fit in the container! Lol. U need a thing like deodorant that u twist at the bottom and it pushes them up ha ha . But they are so yummy
Jenna Mae K.
Jenna Mae K.
Ward, AR

Not a fan. I'm a Pringle lover but these are awful. the flavor is too artificial tasting. I wouldn't buy again. and I don't recommend. luckily the price is super cheap on this product. others may enjoy them however I do not.
Sherri M.
Sherri M.
Walhalla, SC

This flavor is my favorite of all the Pringles. I love them so much I'll eat the whole can. I like how they are thin and crispy. I like that it comes in a can with a lid and the price is good. I would recommend it to others.
Teresa B.
Teresa B.

I've eaten these, however, not my favorite. I like the sour cream and cheddar. I will eat regular plain Pringles because you cannot go wrong with the original flavor. I do not like these new crazy flavors just not my thing!
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
La Motte, IA

MY KID LOVES PRINGLES!!!!!!! I've kind of outgrown them because I do not want to eat the entire canister, but they are good for my three year old, he gets a kick out of the can and they aren't as messy as traditional chips.
Sabrina T.
Sabrina T.

Pringles sour cream and onion is one of my favorites! I find myself grabbing a can of these whenever I see it! I just have to also remember to grab a bottle of water, since I would be munching on these. Can never go wrong!
Kiana C.
Kiana C.

Only chips that doesn't sell half chips half air lol .. And it's not to much salt or flavor .. Just a hint witch is great for my child. 150 calories and sodium total so not too bad and 0 sugar. I son loves it and I do too.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.

Ohh pringles, one of the only companys that do not sell air!!! I love the sour cream ones and I am soo guilty of not being able to only have a few! I end up eating almost the whole can! I can't help how delicious they are!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?

Join Now