Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Ashle A.
Ashle A.
Providence , RI

One thing I love about Pringles is they are messy . The flavor on these taste exactly like sour cream and onions! I bought these from Stop and Shop for around $3. These are great alternative to chips I would highly recommend them
Blanca G.
Blanca G.
Edinburg , Tx

OMG!! My ultimate favorite chips!! Especially the sour cream and onion Pringles. They are always delicious and crisp. You can't have just one, you gotta have the whole can!!! These are a total must have when going to the beach!!
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Middletown, OH

My daughter loves these, she prefers these over any of the other flavors. She used to love the cheese ones, I bought these one day because the cheese ones were out, now she rather these ones over the cheese ones she used to love
Esmeralda G.
Esmeralda G.
Joliet, IL

Love the packaging of these, you can open and close for next time to preserve freshness. This flavor is good and I love that they have a large variety of flavors to find your fav. Love to add this in sandwiches to add a crunch.
Celeste B.
Celeste B.
Philadelphia, PA

This is my ultimate beach bag snack, every year, every trip, every time! They are so good that if I get to the beach and these are missing, I'm scouting the boardwalks to find them. I have to have sour cream and onion Pringles!
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.

I literally can't keep these in this house for long. They're my favorite flavor of pringles. Once you open them up you're half way through them before you know it. May not be one of the healthiest snacks, but that's ok with me.
Courtney P.
Courtney P.

I love sour cream and onion Pringles! Pringles is the only type of chip where I prefer sour cream and onion over any other flavor. They have so much flavor on every chip and are very easy to eat half the can before you know it.
Chi T.
Chi T.

BEST SNACK EVERR!!!
I work at a convenience store and ofc we sell hella snackkks, all brands, I have tasted so many but at the end, PRINGLES is still the best, no air-bag snack, tasty and cheapppp. What else can you wish for??
Emily W.
Emily W.
Columbus, OH

I love these! They are on sale pretty often at my grocer so that is always a plus! There is always just the right amount of flavor on each chip. I also think that the amount of chips that are in each package is a great amount!
Brittney S.
Brittney S.
Ogden, UT

Sour cream and onion is my family's favorite! Besides my husband his hands are too big to fit in the container! Lol. U need a thing like deodorant that u twist at the bottom and it pushes them up ha ha . But they are so yummy
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?

Join Now