Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#62 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (38)
Kyly T.
Kyly T.
Ocklawaha, FL

Great snack to bring for a beach day. Especially if you have little kids. Comes in the container and not an annoying bag. Not very messy. Most of them are a dollar at walmart or dollar general.
Kelsey M.
Kelsey M.
Hanford, CA

I absolutely love Pringles chips. They are one of my favorites. The sour cream and onion flavor is actually my favorite Pringle flavor. It may not be super healthy, but they sure are delicious!
Ivana S.
Ivana S.
Medley, FL

They are one of my favorite fries , taste I like a lot , they are ideal for watching a movie or eat them in a share with friends , but definitely not would share because they are my favorite !
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Soddy Daisy, TN

Pringles are my favorite snack! I like that they are in a container. Doesn't seemed to get smashed up as much as a regular bag of chips does! Sour cream and Onion is mine amd my kids favorite!
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Shawnee, OK

These have been my weakness for years. Once I eat one, I can't stop. I will usually start eating them and I will have to beg someone to take them away from me before i eat the whole container.
Benjamin B.
Benjamin B.
Hermiston, OR

Best of the classic Pringles flavors. Not the best SC&O chip available, but definitely not bad. The tube container makes it better for camping or throwing in your lunch box than bagged chips.
Deena H.
Deena H.
Wentzville, MO

These are by far my face chips, the only real problem is I can eat an entire full size can by myself! Haha Affordable and always easy to find. A well established brand so you can't go wrong.
Charee M.
Charee M.

My family and I love these chips....You can't each just one for them. We pick these up every time they are on sale at Krogers during their $10 sale. I really like them with a great sandwich.
Lora P.
Lora P.

Pringles are my favorite chips! They stay fresh for a long time even though they rarely make it a long time! Such a variety of flavors that they really nail! I love the sour cream and onion!
LEAR24938 Stephany D.
LEAR24938 Stephany D.

Definitivamente las papas de Pringles son muy buenas, me encantan, su sabor no engaña y el empaque trae suficientes papas, las adoro, no son saludables, pero su sabor a cebolla es el mejor!!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?