Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#49 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (39)
Brit B.
Brit B.
Groves, TX
Jan. 3, 2016, 9:46 p.m.
Review for: Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Potato Crisps 4.62 oz. Canister
The Sour Cream and Onion flavor is one of my favorite flavored. They are delicious. I love that Pringles never have a bunch of air in the container like other types of chips.
Christina P.
Christina P.
I have always been a big fan of potato chips. But it seems to me that I always go back to Pringles. the container makes it easy to take back and forth in the car for a snack.
Gauri B.
Gauri B.
Pringles are amazing already, but their sour cream & onion flavor is to die for! It's my favorite. I can finish a pack of these in less than an hour. They're so addicting!!
Gabriela D.
Gabriela D.
Medley, FL
Feb. 11, 2016, 3:37 p.m.
Review for: Pringles* Sour Cream & Onion Potato Chips 68g Can
I REALLY love Pringles, they're my favorite brand of potato chips and also is one of my favorites snacks. I have to say that this sour cream and onion flavor is delicious.
Becca C.
Becca C.
Many great different flavors to choose from and this flavor is just one of them. I love this flavor of Pringles! Let me correct that, I love all the flavors of Pringles!
Hilenne S.
Hilenne S.
Bronx, NY
One of my favorite Pringles! I usually eat most of the things that contain onions as an ingredient or at least as a flavor lol so you can understand my love for these! 8
Diana F.
Diana F.
March 27, 2016, 6:30 p.m.
Review for: Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Potato Crisps 5.96 oz. Canister
By far and away, my favorite Pringles flavor. the time tested can design is ideal for the career snacker. no more broken chips, no more stale soggy chips. love love love
Haley G.
Haley G.
Aug. 31, 2016, 4:11 p.m.
Review for: Potato Crisps Sour Cream Onion 6.38 oz
I haven't tried these in a long time, but I've always loved the sour cream & onion! This, along with the BBQ and cheddar cheese should be in an influenster snack voxbox😍
Teresa S.
Teresa S.
Santa Ana, CA
In the world of potato chips Pringles is the best!! And this sour and onion is my favorite one. I don't really eat too much chips but with this chips I can't resist it!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite flavor of Pringles! Nice crunch, great flavor and the entire can is filled with chips versus a bag and it's generally only a dollar at most stores.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.
Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Whats your favorite flavor ?