BY PRINGLES #22 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?11 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?4 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?14 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Spring E.
Salt Lake City
Super delicious, to the point you want to eat the whole can. Very affordable for the amount of product. My one complaint is it doesn’t taste like it’s made of just potato, you can taste whatever filler they have in it.
natalie m.
My favorite flavor! I love the saltiness and tinge of sour that surrounds each chip. I wish there were a bit more in each tub, but I'm not complaining! Once you eat almost half of the cylinder's chips, I always need to tilt the can towards me because my hand doesn't fit inside... but the chips are usually whole and don't break that easily.
Suman S.
Garden Grove, CA
I love sour cream and onion Pringles so much. I have downed an entire box of these in one sitting before. These chips are probably more addicting than crack. I can never have just one chip. Once I get a taste, I'm gobbling down at least 10 to 20 more. If I could choose one food to eat for the rest of my life, it would be these chips.
Desirea S.
Byron, GA
Foodie Expert
This is the best of the best pringles flavor to me. It is the can that started it all. At a low cost I picked one up one day and never looked back. The coating over the chip is perfect so it is in every bite. What ever size can you grab be careful because well in my case I know it just dissapears like there is a hole in the can.
Annie F.
Rohnert Park, CA
This is one of my favorite road trip snacks ever! Super yummy, and the tube container is way easier than a bag for the chips because it makes it incredibly hard to crush them. (Still possible, but very difficult) This is probably my favorite flavor too, I could probably eat 10 of these at once if it was humanly possible.
brynn_warrick W.
Bartlett
The chips themselves are very good! They have a great flavor although sometimes the powder gets all over your hands and it makes a mess. The chips break easily and if you are getting towards the end of the package, it is physically impossible to squeeze your hand that far down! Need new packaging but I would recommend!
Amber E.
Pontiac
This is my favorite flavor of pringles. The convenient can makes it perfect for storing and taking on the go too, and it’s a great snack for any time of the day. I’m definitely buying these pringles often, they’re so delicious. Only problem is, if you lack self control, it’s very easy to eat the whole can in one go!
Loreen R.
Foodie Expert
These chips are my addiction, and if unwatched, I would probably eat the entire can in one sitting. Pringles has managed to make a chip that is salty yet not so salty that it leaves your mouth feeling parched afterwards—the perfect way to leave you saying, "just one more, just one more" until the can is empty.
Sara J.
Laurel, MS
I'm not a huge fan of Pringles because I don't like the texture of their chips compared to other brands. My husband likes them though, so I'll occasionally eat some if we don't have any other ones lying around and as long as they're the sour cream and onion. Those are about the only Pringles that I tolerate.
Alexis S.
Blaine, MN
Sour cream and onion pringles are my favorite type of Pringle. I like to mix sour cream and onion with the cheddar pringles and that is delicious. These pringles exceed my expectations. They are very delicious and do not disappoint at all. I would highly recommend these to family and friends.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?