BY PRINGLES #5 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

Sridevi L.
Sridevi L.
Long Beach, Ca
These have changed so much from 5ish years ago! And I don't like the change! :( They are MUCH thinner and "crisp" like compared to before that was thicker and a bit more of a hearty crunch. They also now only have a whiteish flavor powder on them instead of little sprinkles of the green onion flavoring. Sadly I don't think I'll be purchasing again.
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Foodie Expert
Not only does Pringles not leave your hand all greasy, but they're super flavorful! However, even if they advertise that you don't get your hand greasy, you still get your hand dirty sticking it in the canister when it starts getting low on chips. Major annoyance. Plus, the chips still somehow end up broken in canisters. Not all of them but some.
Sonia W.
Sonia W.
Whenever I want chips I grab these, Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Potato Crisps. They are never greasy and have so many different flavors to enjoy. I sometimes eat them with a sandwich or alone as a snack. They are perfect for a snack to keep at work. I appreciate the packing with the lid, as an open bag would cause the chips to go stale faster.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
These are literally the best chips. They have no air unlike the rest of the chips that have about 50% air in each bag. Also, these are so addicting. I can't stop eating them when I start. I don't know. There is something in there that makes you want to eat more. By far the best chips. You can usually find these in Shop Rite or Walmart on sale.
Susan K.
Susan K.
Fullerton, CA
Foodie Expert
This is a staple in my family pantry. My boys love this flavor as do I and we can go through a whole can in a day if we're not careful. They are fun to eat although they are delicate and can break into pieces easily if you're not careful. We definitely repurchase these a lot. This is our favorite flavor out of them all.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Santa Clara, CA
I feel like Pringles have changed formula in the past decade or so ... anyone else? These chips still taste great, but I don't notice that they're as crispy as they used to be. I seem to get more and more of my tube that is already crumbly and cracking. I still eat them (and enjoy them), but it's a new mouth feel, no?
Sharon M.
Sharon M.
Jersey City, NJ
One of my all time favorite travel and beach bag favorite. My favorite is sour cream and onion. It'll give you the worst breath ever but it'll hit the spot. It's easy to carry and when your done eating the heavenly treat you can use the container as a speaker or put things in their to hide. Like cash, jewelry etc.
Vineetaa S.
Vineetaa S.
Foodie Expert
I love this flavor of Pringles chips. It's really got a sour and tangy kick to it and it's a really salty chip which is something that I enjoy personally. If you like that kind of flavor, try this if you haven't yet. They're worth the price! I've bought this so many times in the past and will continue to purchase!
Sangita R.
Sangita R.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
I have to take these along with me at almost every car trip to the beach. I mean they are the perfect snack. It comes in a tube with the chips stacked to the top so you are not purchasing half a bag of air like a traditional bag of chips. I can almost always find a tube for around a dollar so its a great value.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Foodie Expert
Pringle Potato Crisps Spur Cream & Onion are my favorite. They are full of flavor and very addicting. They go great with a dip or by themselves. They are relatively inexpensive, sold almost everywhere, and are the perfect snack. You can bring them to the beach, bring them on a road trip, or enjoy them at home.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.
Foodie Expert
Pizza flavor... tastes good?