Add a Photo

Photos (35)
stephanie g.
stephanie g.
Bay Shore, NY

I can't even begin to tell you the many times I have bought these chips. My favorite 2 flavors would be Sour cream and Bbq omg they are so addicting it's insane. I usually buy them at target and usually get 5% off lol hey I'll take any type of percentage off because I'm a bargain shopper. When road tripping I always purchase these in the gas stations and of course a bottle of Snapple lol.
Azalia R.
Azalia R.

I love the flavor of sour cream and onion together. It taste amazing. They are the perfect texture making it not too hard and yet not too soft. I love that they come in the container, it's easy to store back and not cause a mess. These last a while too. I think the ones that are in these containers last longer than the chips in the bags. Great flavor. great tasting. Whats not to love.
Irene C.
Irene C.

I'm not a very fan f this type of chips but i have to admite they are no so bad. I am able to buy this at the supermarket or at any sweet shop. The flavor is not disgusting but you get tired of it very easy, at least in my case. I'm giving 4 stars because the are not so bad that you shouldn't buy them, because you should. You have to try them at least one time in your life
ANAH B.
ANAH B.
Markle, IN

These are seriously so addictive. You cannot eat just one. They are crispy yet light and the taste is just perfect. This is by far my favorite chip and is a staple in my home. The container is easy to store and also surprisingly they don't go stale. Really though, you don't have them long enough to go stale! If you haven't tried Pringles, what are you waiting for?!?!
Julie M.
Julie M.

Absolutely love Pringles in the fact that you are able to put the lid back on and they will stay fresh mind you most of the time the lid never gets back on. the reason for my low star rating is I usually find buying the containers separately works out cheaper in the long run then buying the larger pack Pringles are always on sale near my house for 0.99 or cheaper
olivia c.
olivia c.
Corinth, MS

First and formost, Pringles are my favorite! They give just a right amount of chips in the jar. It packed all the way to the top. Unlike bags of chips were there's more air then product. Sour cream and onion is one of my top favorites. Also try cheddar and pizza. I differently recommend everyone to try these. Very affordable to. Any grocery store or has station.
Abi C.
Abi C.
Long Beach, CA

Easy snack to carry around. This is the obvious go to flavor if you're buying a can of Pringles. Always fun to eat. I always remember the old Pringles commercials where they put the chips in their mouths like ducks. I always have to do that when I eat Pringles haha. Giving this three stars only because I wish it had more flavor. But it's still very good.
Anna C.
Anna C.
Auburn, AL

pringles are thinner than your regular chip so they're a better snacking option that doesn't feel as heavy! i think this flavor is the best they have but the pizza one is pretty tasty too. the only con is how far down your hand has to go to get those at the bottom, but the packaging is pretty iconic at this point i don't think they're going to change!
Sridevi L.
Sridevi L.
Long Beach, Ca

These have changed so much from 5ish years ago! And I don't like the change! :( They are MUCH thinner and "crisp" like compared to before that was thicker and a bit more of a hearty crunch. They also now only have a whiteish flavor powder on them instead of little sprinkles of the green onion flavoring. Sadly I don't think I'll be purchasing again.
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.

Not only does Pringles not leave your hand all greasy, but they're super flavorful! However, even if they advertise that you don't get your hand greasy, you still get your hand dirty sticking it in the canister when it starts getting low on chips. Major annoyance. Plus, the chips still somehow end up broken in canisters. Not all of them but some.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now