Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#49 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (39)
Gauri B.
Gauri B.
March 29, 2016, 2:37 p.m.
Review for: Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Potato Crisps 5.96 oz. Canister
So, confession: I can eat this whole can in less than 10 minutes. Yep. Pringles are basically the greatest chip on earth and the Sour Cream & Onion flavor is definitely my favorite!
Rotluangpuii R.
Rotluangpuii R.
Jan. 4, 2016, 2:54 a.m.
Review for: Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Potato Crisps 5.89 oz. Canister
I love the sour cream and onion flavor. The packaging sometimes makes it hard to grab the chips- well you could just pour it on your hands, and the chips are really crisp and thin.
Ginny N.
Ginny N.
These are by far my favorite flavor and kind of chip. I could eat this whole tube on one sitting. I prefer these because you would get a whole chip, not a whole bag worth of crumbs.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Niles, MI
Whenever I go to the beach, this is what I take! It's easy to keep the sand out and they are a great snack to have! I love the taste of these and I could sit and eat the whole can!
Phelan G.
Phelan G.
May 29, 2016, 10:34 p.m.
Review for: Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps 6.56 oz. Tub
Ah Pringles. The only chip company that doesn't sell air, and isn't super expensive. I love Pringles, but they aren't too healthy, like most chips aren't. Such great flavor though.
Aurelia S.
Aurelia S.
Bakersfield , Ca
Feb. 8, 2016, 12:33 p.m.
Review for: Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Potato Crisps 6.56 oz. Canister
Pringles are the best but i can no longer eat fat foods. i been on a diet for about a month and i gotten away from all the junk food. i would love to eats rhese again but not now.
Amber W.
Amber W.
Peoria Hts, IL
I absolutely love the Pringles potato crisps in the sour cream and onion flavor!! I can legit eat the whole tube in one sitting!! They're lying that once you pop you cannot stop!!
Kimberlee A.
Kimberlee A.
Honolulu, HI
Jan. 3, 2016, 3:53 p.m.
Review for: Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps 6.56 oz. Tub
I always go back to Pringles. It could be because it's in can. But I love sour cream and onion. I love the fact that is actually keeps it shape and not all cracked and in pieces
Brenda D.
Brenda D.
New Port Richey, FL
May 13, 2016, 4:46 p.m.
Review for: Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps 6.56 oz. Tub
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps are awesome on any sandwich !! I put them right on top of the meat , put my top piece of bread on ans squish .... SO good !!
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Arlington, VA
Oct. 1, 2016, 12:18 a.m.
Review for: Potato Crisps Sour Cream Onion 6.38 oz
These chips are a classic. I can power through an entire can in one sitting. Pringles always have the lightest, crispest bite. The sour cream and onion flavor is irresistible.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.
Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Whats your favorite flavor ?