Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#61 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (38)
Lora P.
Lora P.

Pringles are my favorite chips! They stay fresh for a long time even though they rarely make it a long time! Such a variety of flavors that they really nail! I love the sour cream and onion flavor!
Debra V.
Debra V.
Gloucester Cy, NJ

A classic and my all time favorite. I love these chips. The small cans are super convenient and limit you from over indulging cause let's face it you know you'd way them all of you got the big can.
Mariama B.
Mariama B.
Murcia

I LOVE this chips, they are the king of the chips, they taste a lot and they had a good taste. I hate when my box runs off, and i Have to buy another one. This brand and doritos are the best one!!
Roxanna A.
Roxanna A.

These packs are great for kids and adults. I put it in the kids lunch boxes and they love this flavor. Great for taking on the go. I put it in my bag for a quick snack or when going out with kids.
Amy C.
Amy C.
Kernersville, NC

My kids can't get enough of these!! They constantly ask for them, I just wish they were better for them, so they don't get them as often as they would like. They are also great for the lunch box.
Heather T.
Heather T.
Franklin, LA

These are my favorite, mmmmm Sour cream and onion u can't go wrong with some Pringles chips !! They are very light with less salt than most chips have . These chips I would recommend to anyone!!
Kyly T.
Kyly T.
Ocklawaha, FL

Great snack to bring for a beach day. Especially if you have little kids. Comes in the container and not an annoying bag. Not very messy. Most of them are a dollar at walmart or dollar general.
Kelsey M.
Kelsey M.
Hanford, CA

I absolutely love Pringles chips. They are one of my favorites. The sour cream and onion flavor is actually my favorite Pringle flavor. It may not be super healthy, but they sure are delicious!
Ivana S.
Ivana S.
Medley, FL

They are one of my favorite fries , taste I like a lot , they are ideal for watching a movie or eat them in a share with friends , but definitely not would share because they are my favorite !
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Soddy Daisy, TN

Pringles are my favorite snack! I like that they are in a container. Doesn't seemed to get smashed up as much as a regular bag of chips does! Sour cream and Onion is mine amd my kids favorite!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?