Add a Photo

#10 in Chips
Photos (35)
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.

I literally can't keep these in this house for long. They're my favorite flavor of pringles. Once you open them up you're half way through them before you know it. May not be one of the healthiest snacks, but that's ok with me.
Courtney P.
Courtney P.

I love sour cream and onion Pringles! Pringles is the only type of chip where I prefer sour cream and onion over any other flavor. They have so much flavor on every chip and are very easy to eat half the can before you know it.
Chi T.
Chi T.

BEST SNACK EVERR!!!
I work at a convenience store and ofc we sell hella snackkks, all brands, I have tasted so many but at the end, PRINGLES is still the best, no air-bag snack, tasty and cheapppp. What else can you wish for??
Emily W.
Emily W.
Columbus, OH

I love these! They are on sale pretty often at my grocer so that is always a plus! There is always just the right amount of flavor on each chip. I also think that the amount of chips that are in each package is a great amount!
Brittney S.
Brittney S.
Ogden, UT

Sour cream and onion is my family's favorite! Besides my husband his hands are too big to fit in the container! Lol. U need a thing like deodorant that u twist at the bottom and it pushes them up ha ha . But they are so yummy
Jenna Mae K.
Jenna Mae K.
Ward, AR

Not a fan. I'm a Pringle lover but these are awful. the flavor is too artificial tasting. I wouldn't buy again. and I don't recommend. luckily the price is super cheap on this product. others may enjoy them however I do not.
Sherri M.
Sherri M.
Walhalla, SC

This flavor is my favorite of all the Pringles. I love them so much I'll eat the whole can. I like how they are thin and crispy. I like that it comes in a can with a lid and the price is good. I would recommend it to others.
Teresa B.
Teresa B.

I've eaten these, however, not my favorite. I like the sour cream and cheddar. I will eat regular plain Pringles because you cannot go wrong with the original flavor. I do not like these new crazy flavors just not my thing!
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
La Motte, IA

MY KID LOVES PRINGLES!!!!!!! I've kind of outgrown them because I do not want to eat the entire canister, but they are good for my three year old, he gets a kick out of the can and they aren't as messy as traditional chips.
Sabrina T.
Sabrina T.

Pringles sour cream and onion is one of my favorites! I find myself grabbing a can of these whenever I see it! I just have to also remember to grab a bottle of water, since I would be munching on these. Can never go wrong!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now