Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Jerrica A.
Jerrica A.
Logan, WV

Love these chips and so does my daughters I find that Pringles are a great brand to buy when traveling a lot like we do because they take up less room. The canister they come in fits great in my purse or our cheer bags.
Tara T.
Tara T.

There is something about these Pringles that got me hooked! I always stock up on them when it's on sale. Out of all brands, I prefer Pringles' sour cream and onion. Get yourself a can! but be aware -you may get hooked.
Elaina G.
Elaina G.

:) Sour Cream and Onion are the bomb. I love these Pringles mini cans because with the bigger ones, it can be easy to get carried away eating them. The mini cans make it easy to control portions when you love Pringles!
Ro'Sene A.
Ro'Sene A.
Henderson, Nc

Pringles is a snack that i grew up with. All the different flavors offered make pringles feel like a different experience every time you eat them. Sour cream and onion is my go to. Tastes the same throughout the years.
Norma A.
Norma A.

Absolutely love this product, you actually get what you paid for, the only company that actually fills The Container With Chips and not to mention the chips themselves are really good, I definitely and highly recommend
Anna N.
Anna N.

I have try both and they are very good they both have way different taste but very good unique i totally recommend both and very good price and usually can get them in ant grocery store and their is in 2 different size
Elizabet S.
Elizabet S.
Toronto, Ontario

Pringles is my second favorite potatp chips. Love the texture, not that oily, love the smell of the chips. I mostly buy it in mac's store. It is affordable, and I love the packet. I would recommend. Love the flaavor.
Ruta G.
Ruta G.

These are the best chips in the world. But at the same time they are very addictive. Because all the can we can eat at one time. But the taste is amaizing. This flavour is the best one. I don't like those spicy one.
Andrea M.
Andrea M.

I always got my hands on there I love them. Not healthy but taste great! My taste buds love them. Not sure what ingredients. Repeat consumer for sure and will keep it that way. Buy these for the kids they love them!
Cerys S.
Cerys S.

Pringles sour cream and onion YES please. They're in my opinion the best flavor of chips and i could eat them all day. Pringles are so mch better than cheaper alternatives as pringles have more of a crunch to them.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?

Join Now