BY PRINGLES #4 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?9 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?1 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?13 Answers
Devyn S.
Devyn S.
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Foodie Expert
My favorite Pringle. I think I buy a pack of these every single time I go to the store. It's so hard to eat just one they are absolutely so delicious.
Jeanette G.
Jeanette G.
Brownsville, TX
Primgles sour cream my favorite now my kids favorite, this was a good idea for them to carry them on tbeir bags for when ever they feel eating a snack
Tayla P.
Tayla P.
Foodie Expert
If you don't like Pringles there's something wrong with you. They're my go to choice and gas stations and what not. Cheap, good flavor, and not messy.
Megan L.
Megan L.
Russellville, AR
These are the BEST. Once you start you can't put them down. They were so affordable for my parents to put in my lunch when I was a kid and I loved it
Dor C.
Dor C.
Great Neck, NY
Delicious chips. Great flavor. I recommend all of the flavors, but this is definitely one my favorites, along with BBQ, original, pizza, and cheddar.
Princess A.
Princess A.
Bronx, NY
Actually I love this brand is the only brand that doesn't sell air and I think that me and everybody else appreciate that a lot and it taste amazing.
Jada P.
Jada P.
My favorite chips since I was a child! Pringles aren't the worst snack choice and are affordable, come in MANY flavors, why wouldn't you buy these!?
Brittany N.
Brittany N.
Hillsboro, MO
Pringles are so yummy and are a great snack for when out and about. Even though it may not be the healthiest of all snacks but it sure is delicious!
Angela C.
Angela C.
Logan, Wv
Foodie Expert
Love the variety packs of Pringles. It works great for packing lunches for everyone, especially when everyone in my house likes something different.
Jamie O.
Jamie O.
Elizabethton, TN
Foodie Expert
My son and his friends can not get enough of the Pringles Sour Cream and Onion chips. Easy to find at any local store and usually can catch on sale.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?