BY PRINGLES #15 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?11 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?4 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?14 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Holly D.
Favorite chips of all time! Pringles used to be .99 cents, but they have jacked up the prices. Still get them though...no good off brand version.
Liseth C.
I Love Pringles. They are my favorite snacks for the evening. They are extremely divine. Although this is not my favorite flavor I like Pringles
Angela T.
Aransas Pass , TX
My little kids favorite! Our favorite flavors are the sour cream and onion, and the pizza flavor.
love the canister and how non greasy they are.
Hannah M.
Royal Oak, MI
Foodie Expert
I love these Sour Cream and Onion Pringles. I can eat a whole can in one sitting, not something to be proud of, but that is how good they are.
Evelyn G.
Orange, CA
These are my favorite chips and I think they are the best type of Pringles. This company doesn't sell air and for that, I am forever thankful.
Christie T.
These are my favorite chip. They have a great crunch and are not greasy. They are great alone or you can dip them. My kids love them as well.
Keri G.
Huntsville, TX
By far my favorite flavor of Pringles
S. When I want a quick snack that is easy to take a long with me I ho with these. Great value as well.
Lizeth C.
Santa Fe, NM
Foodie Expert
So many flavors. I love them all, but I like the sour cream taste these have. I enjoy eating them all amd it's also a great snack for kids.
Sharifa L.
Foodie Expert
Out of all the flavors... sour cream and is hands down my favorite flavor. eEven more than cheddar... though cheddar is good. really good.
Shelby
My husband loves these chips. I have to buy them every time I go to the grocery store. Its better than any other sour cream and onion chip.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Winston salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?