Add a Photo

#31 in Chips
Photos (38)
Tara T.
Tara T.

There is something about these Pringles that got me hooked! I always stock up on them when it's on sale. Out of all brands, I prefer Pringles' sour cream and onion. Get yourself a can! but be aware -you may get hooked.
Norma A.
Norma A.

Absolutely love this product, you actually get what you paid for, the only company that actually fills The Container With Chips and not to mention the chips themselves are really good, I definitely and highly recommend
Elaina G.
Elaina G.

:) Sour Cream and Onion are the bomb. I love these Pringles mini cans because with the bigger ones, it can be easy to get carried away eating them. The mini cans make it easy to control portions when you love Pringles!
Ro'Sene A.
Ro'Sene A.
Henderson, Nc

Pringles is a snack that i grew up with. All the different flavors offered make pringles feel like a different experience every time you eat them. Sour cream and onion is my go to. Tastes the same throughout the years.
Anna N.
Anna N.

I have try both and they are very good they both have way different taste but very good unique i totally recommend both and very good price and usually can get them in ant grocery store and their is in 2 different size
Elizabet S.
Elizabet S.
Toronto, Ontario

Pringles is my second favorite potatp chips. Love the texture, not that oily, love the smell of the chips. I mostly buy it in mac's store. It is affordable, and I love the packet. I would recommend. Love the flaavor.
Ruta G.
Ruta G.

These are the best chips in the world. But at the same time they are very addictive. Because all the can we can eat at one time. But the taste is amaizing. This flavour is the best one. I don't like those spicy one.
Cerys S.
Cerys S.

Pringles sour cream and onion YES please. They're in my opinion the best flavor of chips and i could eat them all day. Pringles are so mch better than cheaper alternatives as pringles have more of a crunch to them.
Andrea M.
Andrea M.

I always got my hands on there I love them. Not healthy but taste great! My taste buds love them. Not sure what ingredients. Repeat consumer for sure and will keep it that way. Buy these for the kids they love them!
Allison R.
Allison R.
Peekskill, NY

Good, classic flavor! Perfect for float trips and camping trips. Hasn't changed a bit over the years. I do prefer lays stacks to Pringles of this flavor but they are both yummy!! Grab a can and go! Also try the BBQ
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?

Join Now