Add a Photo

Photos (35)
Kirsten O.
Kirsten O.
Los Angeles, CA

These are some of my favorite chips. Every time I get a tube, I have trouble not finishing the whole can. The sour cream and onion are my favorite flavor but like a lot of other Pringles they aren't as flavorful as some chip brands
Kailey C.
Kailey C.

As a college student who is always on the go these are great! I can bring either the small container or larger container to class, work, or even practice. They fill you up and taste great. These are my favorite flavor Pringles too!
Catherine J.
Catherine J.

'Once you pop, you can't stop'....unfortunately so true. Full of flavour and what I can only imagine is a magic ingredient because once I start eating these I cannot stop myself! Love these but wish I had a bit more self control 😂
Carolyn H.
Carolyn H.

As someone who loves their potato chips without ripples, Pringles really hits the mark. Packaged simply in their can, they are saltier and more hold up under packing with other groceries. Once you pop, the fun really doesn't stop!
Kelli K.
Kelli K.
marble, NC

I am not the biggest fan of Pringles chips, I prefer lay's. My favorite chips are the sour cream and onion. If I can't get Lay's I will get Pringles. I like that Pringles has a smaller container of chips for a snack or something.
Ashle A.
Ashle A.
Providence , RI

One thing I love about Pringles is they are messy . The flavor on these taste exactly like sour cream and onions! I bought these from Stop and Shop for around $3. These are great alternative to chips I would highly recommend them
Blanca G.
Blanca G.
Edinburg , Tx

OMG!! My ultimate favorite chips!! Especially the sour cream and onion Pringles. They are always delicious and crisp. You can't have just one, you gotta have the whole can!!! These are a total must have when going to the beach!!
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Middletown, OH

My daughter loves these, she prefers these over any of the other flavors. She used to love the cheese ones, I bought these one day because the cheese ones were out, now she rather these ones over the cheese ones she used to love
Esmeralda G.
Esmeralda G.
Joliet, IL

Love the packaging of these, you can open and close for next time to preserve freshness. This flavor is good and I love that they have a large variety of flavors to find your fav. Love to add this in sandwiches to add a crunch.
Celeste B.
Celeste B.
Philadelphia, PA

This is my ultimate beach bag snack, every year, every trip, every time! They are so good that if I get to the beach and these are missing, I'm scouting the boardwalks to find them. I have to have sour cream and onion Pringles!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now