BY PRINGLES #15 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?11 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?4 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?14 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jamie O.
Elizabethton, TN
Foodie Expert
My son and his friends can not get enough of the Pringles Sour Cream and Onion chips. Easy to find at any local store and usually can catch on sale.
Jada P.
My favorite chips since I was a child! Pringles aren't the worst snack choice and are affordable, come in MANY flavors, why wouldn't you buy these!?
Brittany N.
Hillsboro, MO
Pringles are so yummy and are a great snack for when out and about. Even though it may not be the healthiest of all snacks but it sure is delicious!
Angela C.
Logan, Wv
Foodie Expert
Love the variety packs of Pringles. It works great for packing lunches for everyone, especially when everyone in my house likes something different.
Daja W.
Detroit, MI
Foodie Expert
Favorite chips I love them. It's the only chip company that doesn't sale air. I love the taste there so delicious. I buy these any time I see them.
Rosana M.
Im write in Spanish.

Es mi pringles favorito, el sabor es bueno y suave. En mi país ya no venden este producto (Vzla) pero vale la pena cada gramo.
Un sabor esquisto , son lo mejor me vuelven loca y son adictivas , pruebas una y quieres mas . en mi familia las compramos para todas las reuniones
Lisa T.
I like to take these on road trips. You don't have to worry about having a chop clip. I love the flavor and the size. I like this flavor the best.
Kylie C.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
Though I love the original flavor, I have to say the best of this pack is the sour cream and onion. It's sweet, sour, and salty at the same time.
Johannalyne A.
Fontana, CA
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite type of Pringles. I can eat he whole can by myself. They're good and you can take them anywhere like a picnic or to the beach.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Winston salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?