Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Theresa M.
Theresa M.
Taylor, Michigan (MI)

I love sour cream and onion chips, but I hate that greasy, gross feeling I have from eating them. These Pringles give me all the satisfaction of a good bag of sour cream and onion chips without the guilt. They taste great!
Maricel O.
Maricel O.

These are great when you have kids . Perfect to have at parties , kids snack bags , on the go snacks. These are also perfect because instead of buying the regular tall Pringles you can get these packs for a cheaper price .
Kiana C.
Kiana C.

Only chips that doesn't sell half chips half air lol .. And it's not to much salt or flavor .. Just a hint witch is great for my child. 150 calories and sodium total so not too bad and 0 sugar. I son loves it and I do too.
Maria L.
Maria L.
Edmonton, Alberta

Besides the regular pringles, I third love this sour cream and onion. LOL my second love is pizza flavor. It is not too salty; just right. Besides, who does not love pringles? This has been my childhood snack ever since!
Judy C.
Judy C.
Northridge, CA

These chips are my favorite. Their flavors taste it consistently throughout these years, they are pretty affordable usually a dollar to two dollars each. I would definitely buy these Pringles sour cream potato Crisp again
ashley J.
ashley J.

One of my favorite chips I love Pringles they are the very best and sour cream I like them because they're not too greasy like standard chips there more acceptable and taste in there prices is Affordable not a lot of fat
Amelia T.
Amelia T.

Who doesn't love pringles? Especially sour cream, always a great snack buy them most times I go to the supermarket, everyone I know loves them but once again they really aren't healthy but I'd suggest any one tried them!
Jerrica A.
Jerrica A.
Logan, WV

Love these chips and so does my daughters I find that Pringles are a great brand to buy when traveling a lot like we do because they take up less room. The canister they come in fits great in my purse or our cheer bags.
Thayra F.
Thayra F.

I can eat all the can in just a minute! soy delicious, so crispi and the perfect amount of salt, my favorite snack would always be this, they are really cheap too and you can find them everywhere! love pringles so much!
Van Averie S.
Van Averie S.

All time favorite Pringles flavor!! I love this super crispy thin chips that easy to chow-down! And I'd like to warn you guys! its true that once you pop! You cannot stop! Always buy these bad guys! Cant miss this one!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?

Join Now