Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#15 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (37)
Keisha L.
Keisha L.
Clintwood, VA

I love these for on the go! they're the perfect size to fit in a cup holder in your vehicle while traveling. they taste great and these are one of my favorite flavors. and they don't get crushed in the can like the chips in a bag does.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Saginaw, MI

Pringles sour cream and onion chips are so delicious! I love that Pringles don't sell air, they sell the chips in a convenient to store and reseal container. These have a lot of the sour cream and onion flavoring on them. Delicious :)
Maria F.
Maria F.

Why are Pringles at 10 in the list??? These chips make my day. The flavor is rich and they actually fill the WHOLE container up and not rip you off with the whole ' 2/3's of the bag is air because the chips might get crushed' excuse.
Nikita W.
Nikita W.
Boston, England

We tend to buy Pringles most near Christmas time as they're an easy thing to put on the table for when we do a buffet. They taste great and aren't expensive for the amount you get. Pringles do so many flavors for you to choose from!
Sunita R.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL

These are my favorite of the pringles brand. I have them a lot, they're a great snack for when you decide to stay in and watch a movie. They're quite thin and the tin is always filled to the very top. It's good value for your money.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Chico, CA

You can't go wrong! Sour Cream and Onion is the best flavor of Pringles, hands down. Being packaged this way makes it even more convenient for on-the-go snacking or portion control (because, let's face it, you can't just have one!).
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Calgary, Alberta

Totally addictive. If you open these, be prepared to finish the tube. These are definitely a salty treat that will fulfill any salty craving. Some chips don't have enough salt or flavoring, these are not one of those types of chips.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Decatur, GA

I do love Pringles. The original ones are great but the flavor ones are even better. Sour cream and onion is one of my favorites. Especially on the go. The picture is not the sour cream and onion but it show that I do love Pringles.
Kirsten O.
Kirsten O.
Los Angeles, CA

These are some of my favorite chips. Every time I get a tube, I have trouble not finishing the whole can. The sour cream and onion are my favorite flavor but like a lot of other Pringles they aren't as flavorful as some chip brands
Kailey C.
Kailey C.

As a college student who is always on the go these are great! I can bring either the small container or larger container to class, work, or even practice. They fill you up and taste great. These are my favorite flavor Pringles too!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?

Join Now