Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#62 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (38)
Jasmine R.
Jasmine R.
Beaverton, OR

My favorite out of all Pringles, the best hands down, I love Pringles and how they fill it up all the way and the flavor is just so good, I love it and would recommend it for anyone, very good for on the go
Megan M.
Megan M.
Mishawaka, IN

Out of all the Pringles flavors, sour cream and onion is my favorite! now if only they made their cans a little more hand friendly I would be able to eat them faster! haha, but maybe that's a good thing ...
Dilia P.
Dilia P.

My favorite chips in all the world. The flavor is great and the texture too. Don't come with vegetal colorant and the best is that, compared to other chips, the packing don't come with more air than chips.
Lei F.
Lei F.
Clearwater, FL

I have a 5 year old and he absolutely loves these. Every time we go shopping at the grocery store, he always grabs a can. If I didn't monitor his eating, he would probably eat the whole thing I one sitting.
Clarice L.
Clarice L.
Los Angeles, CA

Hands down the best Pringles flavor out there. It makes you crave more and one you start you CANNOT STOP. I would eat a whole pack in one sitting without realizing it because it is delicious! Recommend!!
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Bamberg, SC

I purchase these on a regular basis per the request of my son. I put them in his lunch every day. Sometimes I reach for them and they are empty. My chil'd friends like them too! Tasty! Highly recommend!
Ally P.
Ally P.

I love chips and I totally love the shape of pringles, the crispiness, and the flavor of these sour cream and onion chips. Somehow I always end up finishing the whole canister without even realizing it.
Megan G.
Megan G.
Conneaut Lake, PA

These are one of my favorite chips. I love pringles because you get some many and the flavor on them is so good and there is so much of it. Pringles are also priced pretty good for the quality of them.
Christina T.
Christina T.
Greenville, SC

These are my favorite chips because this is the one chip brand that doesn't screw you over with how many chips they give you. The flavor is wonderful, and once you pick them up you can't put them down.
Chelsea P.
Chelsea P.
Firestone, CO

I love sour cream and onion potato Pringles. I have a family of five, and Pringles always brings us closer. Each of us gets our own flavor. There an awesome snack to keep handy in your lunch backpack.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?