BY PRINGLES #4 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

Christina P.
Christina P.
Foodie Expert
I have always been a big fan of potato chips. But it seems to me that I always go back to Pringles. the container makes it easy to take back and forth in the car for a snack.
Hilenne S.
Hilenne S.
Allentown, PA
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite Pringles! I usually eat most of the things that contain onions as an ingredient or at least as a flavor lol so you can understand my love for these! 8
Becca C.
Becca C.
Many great different flavors to choose from and this flavor is just one of them. I love this flavor of Pringles! Let me correct that, I love all the flavors of Pringles!
Haley G.
Haley G.
I haven't tried these in a long time, but I've always loved the sour cream & onion! This, along with the BBQ and cheddar cheese should be in an influenster snack voxbox😍
Diana F.
Diana F.
By far and away, my favorite Pringles flavor. the time tested can design is ideal for the career snacker. no more broken chips, no more stale soggy chips. love love love
Teresa S.
Teresa S.
Santa Ana, CA
Foodie Expert
In the world of potato chips Pringles is the best!! And this sour and onion is my favorite one. I don't really eat too much chips but with this chips I can't resist it!
Faith R.
Faith R.
De Graff, OH
My favorite flavor!! I could eat this all day everyday!! And i love that there chips are already in containers so you don't ever have to worry about having a bag clip!!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite flavor of Pringles! Nice crunch, great flavor and the entire can is filled with chips versus a bag and it's generally only a dollar at most stores.
Annisa P.
Annisa P.
Foodie Expert
Love these chips! They're super addicting and you can eat a whole can in one sitting! Very unhealthy and expensive so stay away if you can, but they taste oh so good!
Tina P.
Tina P.
The best thing about pringles in general that they remain in tact in that tube of theirs. They stay crisp and flavorful. I love kicking the chip before biting into it
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.
Foodie Expert
Pizza flavor... tastes good?