Pringles Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion uploaded by Yoima D.Pringles Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion uploaded by Daijiona S.Pringles Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion uploaded by Heather Q.See all 42 photos

BY PRINGLES #3 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?Nah i really like the original... 6 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese fla...Defently this cause the cheese... 12 Answers
  • What's your favorite Pringles flavor? The limón ones. 20 Answers
Reviews (2045)
Photos (42)
Buy on Diapers...*
Phelan G.
Phelan G.
Ah Pringles. The only chip company that doesn't sell air, and isn't super expensive. I love Pringles, but they aren't too healthy, like most chips aren't. Such great flavor though.
Aurelia S.
Aurelia S.
Bakersfield , Ca
Pringles are the best but i can no longer eat fat foods. i been on a diet for about a month and i gotten away from all the junk food. i would love to eats rhese again but not now.
Amber W.
Amber W.
Peoria Hts, IL
I absolutely love the Pringles potato crisps in the sour cream and onion flavor!! I can legit eat the whole tube in one sitting!! They're lying that once you pop you cannot stop!!
Brenda D.
Brenda D.
New Port Richey, FL
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps are awesome on any sandwich !! I put them right on top of the meat , put my top piece of bread on ans squish .... SO good !!
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Arlington, VA
These chips are a classic. I can power through an entire can in one sitting. Pringles always have the lightest, crispest bite. The sour cream and onion flavor is irresistible.
Christina P.
Christina P.
Foodie Expert
I have always been a big fan of potato chips. But it seems to me that I always go back to Pringles. the container makes it easy to take back and forth in the car for a snack.
Gabriela D.
Gabriela D.
Medley, FL
I REALLY love Pringles, they're my favorite brand of potato chips and also is one of my favorites snacks. I have to say that this sour cream and onion flavor is delicious.
Haley G.
Haley G.
I haven't tried these in a long time, but I've always loved the sour cream & onion! This, along with the BBQ and cheddar cheese should be in an influenster snack voxbox😍
Becca C.
Becca C.
Many great different flavors to choose from and this flavor is just one of them. I love this flavor of Pringles! Let me correct that, I love all the flavors of Pringles!
Diana F.
Diana F.
By far and away, my favorite Pringles flavor. the time tested can design is ideal for the career snacker. no more broken chips, no more stale soggy chips. love love love
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.
Foodie Expert
Pizza flavor... tastes good?