BY PRINGLES #4 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

Adri J.
Adri J.
Yow these chips are awesome okay i even changed my instagram name to pringle a year ago. I HONESTLY EAT THIS EVERYDAY. I HAVE ABOUT 2 CANS LEFT IF I WAS HOME I WOULDVE TAKEN A PICTURE.
Jenny W.
Jenny W.
My favorite childhood snack. Can I get a witness! Lol I love this canister especially because I don't have to reach my hand all the way down in a big can and touch all the other chips.
Ginny N.
Ginny N.
These are by far my favorite flavor and kind of chip. I could eat this whole tube on one sitting. I prefer these because you would get a whole chip, not a whole bag worth of crumbs.
Ornella S.
Ornella S.
Favourite chips ever! Cannot get better than Pringles. Unlike other chips Pringles are not filled with just air but with chips. The sour cream and onion is by the far the best type.
Gauri B.
Gauri B.
So, confession: I can eat this whole can in less than 10 minutes. Yep. Pringles are basically the greatest chip on earth and the Sour Cream & Onion flavor is definitely my favorite!
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Niles, MI
Whenever I go to the beach, this is what I take! It's easy to keep the sand out and they are a great snack to have! I love the taste of these and I could sit and eat the whole can!
Phelan G.
Phelan G.
Ah Pringles. The only chip company that doesn't sell air, and isn't super expensive. I love Pringles, but they aren't too healthy, like most chips aren't. Such great flavor though.
Amber W.
Amber W.
Peoria Hts, IL
I absolutely love the Pringles potato crisps in the sour cream and onion flavor!! I can legit eat the whole tube in one sitting!! They're lying that once you pop you cannot stop!!
Brenda D.
Brenda D.
New Port Richey, FL
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps are awesome on any sandwich !! I put them right on top of the meat , put my top piece of bread on ans squish .... SO good !!
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Arlington, VA
These chips are a classic. I can power through an entire can in one sitting. Pringles always have the lightest, crispest bite. The sour cream and onion flavor is irresistible.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.
Foodie Expert
Pizza flavor... tastes good?