BY PRINGLES #4 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?9 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?1 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?13 Answers
Kelsey D.
Kelsey D.
Roanoke, TX
Foodie Expert
PRINGLES all the way! I love sour cream and onion too, but these are literally the type of chip you have no self control. I will just eat them all in one sitting.
Diana T.
Diana T.
Spring, TX
Foodie Expert
So delicious excellent pringles always on my reunions and party with my friends and family the flavor its so good so light ands you cant eat just one are adictive
Megan R.
Megan R.
Waynesburg, PA
We are a Pringle kinda family. So easy for the kids & also great on the go snacks. Don't have to worry about anyone smashing these chips like other bagged chips.
Ismary D.
Ismary D.
Doral, FL
Foodie Expert
My favorite flavor of Pringles: D are super tasty, crispy, irresistible! I love. The downside is its price compared to other brands .. I do not buy them as often
Thuy D.
Thuy D.
Detroit, MI
When I used to eat chips, these were a favorite for road trips. Handy size. Just kind of inconveinent to stick your hand in the can when it gets to the bottom.
Mallorie F.
Mallorie F.
Foodie Expert
These are he perfect snack to keep around the house especially with younger children. They are not as bad for you as fried chips, but still have a great flavor.
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
Atlanta, GA
I love this classic pack of chips. I miss it when they were a dollar. Now the small ones that used to cost fifty cents cost almost a dollar and some change smh
Elise N.
Elise N.
Beltsville, MD
Foodie Expert
Definitely a childhood memory snack. These were some of the best values for younger kids. Unique in presentation and can be used as entertainment with a snack!
Promise M.
Promise M.
Timmonsville, SC
I love these, one of my favorite chips of all time. They are very affordable. I always find myself buying pringles when I go down the chip section of a store.
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Kingston, PA
Foodie Expert
Sometimes you just need to snack on some pringles.. they always fill the can unlike regular potato chips that give you half of a bag.. and they're delicious
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?