BY PRINGLES #3 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

Faith D.
Faith D.
Warfield, KY
Foodie Expert
Out of all the chips I've tried these are my favorite company they don't sell air & they are the best chips I love this flavor but it's my second my favorite is the cheddar & sour cream.
amanda g.
amanda g.
My 19 month old already whine and nags at me when we walk pass the chips section at walmart. I am glad they came out with the low sodium ones, he can enjoy these pringles a little more.
Jo W.
Jo W.
Philadelphia, PA
Love these. My favorite flavor of Pringles. They are great by themselves but also wonderful with ramen noodles. However, can't eat too much of them, as they have poor nutritional value.
Adri J.
Adri J.
Yow these chips are awesome okay i even changed my instagram name to pringle a year ago. I HONESTLY EAT THIS EVERYDAY. I HAVE ABOUT 2 CANS LEFT IF I WAS HOME I WOULDVE TAKEN A PICTURE.
Jenny W.
Jenny W.
My favorite childhood snack. Can I get a witness! Lol I love this canister especially because I don't have to reach my hand all the way down in a big can and touch all the other chips.
Ginny N.
Ginny N.
These are by far my favorite flavor and kind of chip. I could eat this whole tube on one sitting. I prefer these because you would get a whole chip, not a whole bag worth of crumbs.
Gauri B.
Gauri B.
So, confession: I can eat this whole can in less than 10 minutes. Yep. Pringles are basically the greatest chip on earth and the Sour Cream & Onion flavor is definitely my favorite!
Ornella S.
Ornella S.
Favourite chips ever! Cannot get better than Pringles. Unlike other chips Pringles are not filled with just air but with chips. The sour cream and onion is by the far the best type.
Phelan G.
Phelan G.
Ah Pringles. The only chip company that doesn't sell air, and isn't super expensive. I love Pringles, but they aren't too healthy, like most chips aren't. Such great flavor though.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Niles, MI
Whenever I go to the beach, this is what I take! It's easy to keep the sand out and they are a great snack to have! I love the taste of these and I could sit and eat the whole can!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.
Foodie Expert
Pizza flavor... tastes good?