BY PRINGLES #4 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

Deena H.
Deena H.
Wentzville, MO
Foodie Expert
These are by far my face chips, the only real problem is I can eat an entire full size can by myself! Haha Affordable and always easy to find. A well established brand so you can't go wrong.
Joely W.
Joely W.
These have always been my favorite my whole life and now I am craving them just writing about them! I just hate that after smell but they are so worth everything because they taste amazing!
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I really love the pringles potato. This is love in the bottle. Favorite flavor of chips is hands down sour cream and onion. Pringles are great because you get what you spend. Recommended!!
Amber G.
Amber G.
Montgomery, TX
Foodie Expert
Pringles are one of my favorite kind of chips to eat as a snack, my favorite is cheddar cheese Pringles but the sour cream and onion Are my second favorite. and you can never eat just one!
Emelizza L.
Emelizza L.
Foodie Expert
This is was my favorite when I was a kid. I don't buy it anymore, just cuz I try to stay away from junk food, but if it's around I will totally eat it all! I think this is the best flavor!
julie y.
julie y.
New Blaine, AR
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite flavor! very cheap and at least its not all air! it is very addicting! i totally recommend this to anyone and would repurchase this again! get it at your local walmartr
amethyst r.
amethyst r.
Jersey City, NJ
I love sour cream and onion chips but I rarely buy Pringles because of the fat content and because it's not real potato chips but it's a great snack that I use for when I go to the movies
Faith D.
Faith D.
Warfield, KY
Foodie Expert
Out of all the chips I've tried these are my favorite company they don't sell air & they are the best chips I love this flavor but it's my second my favorite is the cheddar & sour cream.
amanda V.
amanda V.
Foodie Expert
My 19 month old already whine and nags at me when we walk pass the chips section at walmart. I am glad they came out with the low sodium ones, he can enjoy these pringles a little more.
Jo W.
Jo W.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
Love these. My favorite flavor of Pringles. They are great by themselves but also wonderful with ramen noodles. However, can't eat too much of them, as they have poor nutritional value.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.
Foodie Expert
Pizza flavor... tastes good?