Pringles Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion uploaded by Yoima D.Pringles Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion uploaded by Daijiona S.Pringles Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion uploaded by Heather Q.See all 42 photos

BY PRINGLES #3 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?I don't think it's the best bu... 7 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese fla...Defently this cause the cheese... 12 Answers
  • What's your favorite Pringles flavor? The limón ones. 20 Answers
Reviews (2066)
Photos (42)
LEAR24938 Stephany D.
LEAR24938 Stephany D.
Definitivamente las papas de Pringles son muy buenas, me encantan, su sabor no engaña y el empaque trae suficientes papas, las adoro, no son saludables, pero su sabor a cebolla es el mejor!!
Deena H.
Deena H.
Wentzville, MO
These are by far my face chips, the only real problem is I can eat an entire full size can by myself! Haha Affordable and always easy to find. A well established brand so you can't go wrong.
Charee M.
Charee M.
Foodie Expert
My family and I love these chips....You can't each just one for them. We pick these up every time they are on sale at Krogers during their $10 sale. I really like them with a great sandwich.
Lora P.
Lora P.
Pringles are my favorite chips! They stay fresh for a long time even though they rarely make it a long time! Such a variety of flavors that they really nail! I love the sour cream and onion!
Joely W.
Joely W.
These have always been my favorite my whole life and now I am craving them just writing about them! I just hate that after smell but they are so worth everything because they taste amazing!
Emelizza L.
Emelizza L.
Foodie Expert
This is was my favorite when I was a kid. I don't buy it anymore, just cuz I try to stay away from junk food, but if it's around I will totally eat it all! I think this is the best flavor!
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
I really love the pringles potato. This is love in the bottle. Favorite flavor of chips is hands down sour cream and onion. Pringles are great because you get what you spend. Recommended!!
Amber G.
Amber G.
Montgomery, TX
Pringles are one of my favorite kind of chips to eat as a snack, my favorite is cheddar cheese Pringles but the sour cream and onion Are my second favorite. and you can never eat just one!
amethyst r.
amethyst r.
Jersey City, NJ
I love sour cream and onion chips but I rarely buy Pringles because of the fat content and because it's not real potato chips but it's a great snack that I use for when I go to the movies
julie y.
julie y.
New Blaine, AR
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite flavor! very cheap and at least its not all air! it is very addicting! i totally recommend this to anyone and would repurchase this again! get it at your local walmartr
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.
Foodie Expert
Pizza flavor... tastes good?