Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#7 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (39)
Amy C.
Amy C.
Kernersville, NC
Sept. 26, 2016, 5 p.m.
Review for: Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Potato Crisps 12-2.5 oz. Cans
My kids can't get enough of these!! They constantly ask for them, I just wish they were better for them, so they don't get them as often as they would like. They are also great for the lunch box.
Heather T.
Heather T.
Franklin, LA
These are my favorite, mmmmm Sour cream and onion u can't go wrong with some Pringles chips !! They are very light with less salt than most chips have . These chips I would recommend to anyone!!
Kelsey M.
Kelsey M.
Hanford, CA
I absolutely love Pringles chips. They are one of my favorites. The sour cream and onion flavor is actually my favorite Pringle flavor. It may not be super healthy, but they sure are delicious!
Kyly T.
Kyly T.
Ocklawaha, FL
Great snack to bring for a beach day. Especially if you have little kids. Comes in the container and not an annoying bag. Not very messy. Most of them are a dollar at walmart or dollar general.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Soddy Daisy, TN
Pringles are my favorite snack! I like that they are in a container. Doesn't seemed to get smashed up as much as a regular bag of chips does! Sour cream and Onion is mine amd my kids favorite!
Ivana S.
Ivana S.
Medley, FL
They are one of my favorite fries , taste I like a lot , they are ideal for watching a movie or eat them in a share with friends , but definitely not would share because they are my favorite !
Benjamin B.
Benjamin B.
Hermiston, OR
Best of the classic Pringles flavors. Not the best SC&O chip available, but definitely not bad. The tube container makes it better for camping or throwing in your lunch box than bagged chips.
Lora P.
Lora P.
Pringles are my favorite chips! They stay fresh for a long time even though they rarely make it a long time! Such a variety of flavors that they really nail! I love the sour cream and onion!
Deena H.
Deena H.
Wentzville, MO
July 5, 2016, 10:19 a.m.
Review for: Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Potato Crisps 1.41 oz. Canister
These are by far my face chips, the only real problem is I can eat an entire full size can by myself! Haha Affordable and always easy to find. A well established brand so you can't go wrong.
Charee M.
Charee M.
Foodie Expert
May 28, 2016, 11:12 p.m.
Review for: Potato Crisps Sour Cream Onion 6.38 oz
My family and I love these chips....You can't each just one for them. We pick these up every time they are on sale at Krogers during their $10 sale. I really like them with a great sandwich.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.
Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Whats your favorite flavor ?