Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Isabel M.
Isabel M.
South Houston, TX

My must have going to a soccer game out of city! I love these they are my favorite pringled flavors. It absolutely met my expectations. You can buy this at your local store or gasoline station. They are super cheap
Allison R.
Allison R.
Peekskill, NY

Good, classic flavor! Perfect for float trips and camping trips. Hasn't changed a bit over the years. I do prefer lays stacks to Pringles of this flavor but they are both yummy!! Grab a can and go! Also try the BBQ
Roldamary S.
Roldamary S.
Hazleton, PA

Where do i begin by just looking at the picture my mouth gets water. I have to buy more than one having to boys that also likes this flavor and doesnt let me enjoy my own pringles!!!! Love me some pringles!!! 😆😍😍😍😍
Maria R.
Maria R.
Los Angeles, CA

Pringles its the best. Wow Pringles have ben out for a long time good then. And still the best. It better then store brand. Remember back in the day it was good . It tastes the same . I would recommend it my family
Maile L.
Maile L.
Fairfield, Ca

They're probably not the healthiest, but they're still very yummy! These Pringles are flavored just enough, that is light enough for the perfect crunch. These are very cheap and was purchased at the 99 cent store.
Macala M.
Macala M.

Where do I even begin?! These are probably the best things I have ever had in my life. The flavor is so potent but not too over powering. Let's just say it's enough to make you want to eat 3 more whole cans lol 😎
Alexis N.
Alexis N.
Douglaston, NY

Not sure why the picture shown is a blue can when the sour cream and onion flavor is a green can. Great flavor and can literally eat the entire can in one sitting. I try to avoid these since they are so addicting
Carly S.
Carly S.
Portage, PA

These sour cream & onion potato chips are awesome and good! I love the taste of them. They are affordable. They are delicious. The ingredients are really good. They are jus good chips in general I love the taste.
Hailey P.
Hailey P.
Roy, UT

Bleh! I've never been a fan of pringles, but I'm always willing to try them. They're nothing like lays or ruffles. It's more fake in my opinion. Usually half the time we do get them, most of the chips are broken.
Meghan A.
Meghan A.
Jacksonville, FL

Not as good as Original Pringles, but still pretty tasty. Crispy, crunchy, and very difficult to put down. And when you are done the container is great for saving for crafts for the kids and grandkids to work on.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now