BY PRINGLES #33 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?11 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?4 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?14 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Thuy D.
Detroit, MI
When I used to eat chips, these were a favorite for road trips. Handy size. Just kind of inconveinent to stick your hand in the can when it gets to the bottom.
Mallorie F.
These are he perfect snack to keep around the house especially with younger children. They are not as bad for you as fried chips, but still have a great flavor.
Elise N.
Beltsville, MD
Definitely a childhood memory snack. These were some of the best values for younger kids. Unique in presentation and can be used as entertainment with a snack!
Promise M.
Timmonsville, SC
I love these, one of my favorite chips of all time. They are very affordable. I always find myself buying pringles when I go down the chip section of a store.
Danielle C.
Kingston, PA
Sometimes you just need to snack on some pringles.. they always fill the can unlike regular potato chips that give you half of a bag.. and they're delicious
Sandy M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I don't even like onion but i love the sour cream onion taste in these pringles these along with the BBQ are my favorates but i like most the pringle flavors
Maria G.
Chula vista, California
They taste just like Lays sour cream & onion potato chips I just love pringles more! They taste the same but I love the packaging of pringles and its shape!
Rochelle M.
Haslet, TX
These are so good they are dangerous because I want to eat them all 😍😍😍 and they are a perfect snack if you are on the go all day for you and kids as well
Heather N.
Atwater, CA
I love pringles and sour cream and pizza are my top favorite but BBQ and cheese are really good as well. when I want a snack I reach for a can of pringles
Hope O.
Katy, TX
Both these flavors are my fav. But sour cream and onion is an addiction. One of the few things I could eat during the first few weeks of my pregnancy too!
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Winston salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?