Add a Photo

#31 in Chips
Photos (38)
Melissa M.
Melissa M.

Love Pringles potato chips. They are easy to transport, the carton doesn't get as smashed up as a bag of regular potato chips. The flavors are great, and it's perfect for the beach because you can reuse the can to carry sea shells! #beachsnacks
NICOLE H.
NICOLE H.
Dodgeville , WI

Perfect size for a delicious check. I love how they always seem way less greasy than any other bag of potato chips so it makes me feel a little better and healthier about eating the Pringles. Plus the flavoring of them is unique and delicious.
cassie g.
cassie g.

Another favorite chip of mine. They never leave crazy residue like other chips do & love the container they come in! This is the best flavor & these are usually out of stock. I understand as they are a hit with both myself & my children. Yumm!
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Vancouver, WA

My favorite flavor of chip by far. I always crave Pringles, and love the small can it comes in. They usually are pretty reasonably priced at around a dollar. Though not healthy for you, they are a delicious snack to have every once in a while.
Jay H.
Jay H.
Orlando, FL

Pringles are hands down the best chips on the market. They do not have that greasy potato chip taste and are always perfectly crispy. The sour cream and onion flavor does not disappoint! Very flavorful and the onion is not at all overpowering.
Yina F.
Yina F.
DORAL, FLORIDA

This is one of my favorite flavors, the first time I saw them I thought they were a little strange until I tasted them, that was the moment when I fell in love, you can find them proably in any store and once you try them you can not go back!
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Doylestown, PA

Love the taste. It's so addicting and has a lot of great flavor. There are so many in these tubes and are perfect for parties. You can buy in so many places and it's so easy to reseal for future enjoyment. Does make your breath smell garlicy.
Meagan D.
Meagan D.
Orange, CA

These are SO addictive but real smelly. You can't ever eat just one and be sure to brush your teeth afterwards! They really are delicious though and I find myself grabbing a pack at least once a month (not more since Pringles aren't healthy).
Michelle  J.
Michelle J.
Seattle, WA

Love these. Pringles are so delicious and crisp. I am a repeat consumer and have been since a child. I love that they come in canisters with lids so they stay fresh until you eat them all. Very satisfying if you crave salty and crispy snacks.
Maya L.
Maya L.

I love the sour cream and onion Pringles because they taste great. They definitely met my expectations. I think they are quite affordable and are definitely easy to find. They taste delicious and I would definitely recommend them to others.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?

Join Now