Add a Photo

#10 in Chips
Photos (35)
Jaye S.
Jaye S.

These chips are probably one of the reasons why I need to lose weight. I'm such a salty fiend, and these chips satisfy all of my desires. I can eat like the whole can in one sitting, as I'm typing this I actually want some now. Ugh so good!
Penelope B.
Penelope B.

I always say the sour cream and onion should he the original flavor. These are so good and flavorful. the taste of onion isn't so over powering and has a nice balance with the sour cream. They're my fave, I'm actually eating them right now!
Madison W.
Madison W.
Niagara University , NY

All Pringles flavors are a burst of taste, the second the first chip touches your tongue you get overwhelmed with the yummy, deliciousness! They are perfectly crispy and not greasy at all. BUT BE WARNED... once you have one you can't stop!!
Eva M.
Eva M.

Oh delicious Pringles, haha, i love madly Pringles, is that they are the best potatoes chips, they are delicious and the package is very useful because prevents that won't be crushed. And they are an amazing snack for the beach and partys
Valenna P.
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL

THIS CHIPS ARE THE BEST THING IN THE WHOLE WORLD! I love the taste, they are crispy and a little bit salty. The only thing that I don't like is when I'm going to take my chips because my hands doesn't fit in the bottle, but it's ok! Haha.
Nell J.
Nell J.
Reigate, Surrey

These are the ultimate snack. The flavor is so good that they become addictive. These light, thin crisps never let me down. They are cheap. The packaging is unique. I generally just love all Pringles flavors but these are my favorite.
Judith W.
Judith W.
Cabot, AR

My favorite flavor in the Pringles family! Each chip has a very in enticing sour cream and onion flavor and I enjoy these single serve packs as well because eating from an original container it is difficult to only eat one serving! Love!
Joanne M.
Joanne M.
Valley Stream, NY

These are my favorite. After too many you really notice how salty these are and they get me feeling a little sick in general. But if you practice self-control with these (lol) they are so good. Crispy and delicious, and a classic flavor.
Crystal G.
Crystal G.

Pringles are the best cans of chips you are literally actually pay for what you get inside of your hand you're not paying for it can of air. I love Pringles because they have all flavors I will never get tired of Pringles I love Pringles
Ylenia E.
Ylenia E.

My favorite sour cream and onion chip! It's so flavorful and really packs a punch. I would get the smaller packs for school and the portions would be just enough. The only downside is the shape. It's iconic, but definitely not portable.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now