Add a Photo

#31 in Chips
Photos (38)
Jessica C.
Jessica C.

Likely my favorite choice among pringles flavors. Others are good but these get bonus points for being high in the queue for most of my entire life. Great deal when on sale. Packaging is nice - no need for a chip clip! Flavor side down!!!
Crystal G.
Crystal G.

Pringles are the best cans of chips you are literally actually pay for what you get inside of your hand you're not paying for it can of air. I love Pringles because they have all flavors I will never get tired of Pringles I love Pringles
Clare K.
Clare K.
West Hartford, CT

Pringles Sour Cream and Onion are the best airplane snack ever. Every time I'm in an airport about to board a really long flight they do the trick for me. The sour cream and onion flavor adds so much to the taste without overpowering it.
Nell J.
Nell J.
Reigate, Surrey

These are the ultimate snack. The flavor is so good that they become addictive. These light, thin crisps never let me down. They are cheap. The packaging is unique. I generally just love all Pringles flavors but these are my favorite.
Judith W.
Judith W.
Cabot, AR

My favorite flavor in the Pringles family! Each chip has a very in enticing sour cream and onion flavor and I enjoy these single serve packs as well because eating from an original container it is difficult to only eat one serving! Love!
Joanne M.
Joanne M.
Valley Stream, NY

These are my favorite. After too many you really notice how salty these are and they get me feeling a little sick in general. But if you practice self-control with these (lol) they are so good. Crispy and delicious, and a classic flavor.
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Tampa, Fl

Love eating these at the beach. They are easy to put in a bag and go, and you can always save them for later. Not to mention, pringles are the only chip brand that doesn't fill their packaging with air instead of actual food. Love them.
Keisha L.
Keisha L.
Clintwood, VA

I love these for on the go! they're the perfect size to fit in a cup holder in your vehicle while traveling. they taste great and these are one of my favorite flavors. and they don't get crushed in the can like the chips in a bag does.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Saginaw, MI

Pringles sour cream and onion chips are so delicious! I love that Pringles don't sell air, they sell the chips in a convenient to store and reseal container. These have a lot of the sour cream and onion flavoring on them. Delicious :)
Sunita R.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL

These are my favorite of the pringles brand. I have them a lot, they're a great snack for when you decide to stay in and watch a movie. They're quite thin and the tin is always filled to the very top. It's good value for your money.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?

Join Now