BY PRINGLES #4 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?9 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?1 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?13 Answers
Jo W.
Jo W.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
Love these. My favorite flavor of Pringles. They are great by themselves but also wonderful with ramen noodles. However, can't eat too much of them, as they have poor nutritional value.
Adri J.
Adri J.
Yow these chips are awesome okay i even changed my instagram name to pringle a year ago. I HONESTLY EAT THIS EVERYDAY. I HAVE ABOUT 2 CANS LEFT IF I WAS HOME I WOULDVE TAKEN A PICTURE.
Jenny W.
Jenny W.
My favorite childhood snack. Can I get a witness! Lol I love this canister especially because I don't have to reach my hand all the way down in a big can and touch all the other chips.
Ginny N.
Ginny N.
These are by far my favorite flavor and kind of chip. I could eat this whole tube on one sitting. I prefer these because you would get a whole chip, not a whole bag worth of crumbs.
Phelan G.
Phelan G.
Ah Pringles. The only chip company that doesn't sell air, and isn't super expensive. I love Pringles, but they aren't too healthy, like most chips aren't. Such great flavor though.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Niles, MI
Whenever I go to the beach, this is what I take! It's easy to keep the sand out and they are a great snack to have! I love the taste of these and I could sit and eat the whole can!
Amber W.
Amber W.
Peoria Hts, IL
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love the Pringles potato crisps in the sour cream and onion flavor!! I can legit eat the whole tube in one sitting!! They're lying that once you pop you cannot stop!!
Brenda D.
Brenda D.
New Port Richey, FL
Foodie Expert
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps are awesome on any sandwich !! I put them right on top of the meat , put my top piece of bread on ans squish .... SO good !!
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Arlington, VA
These chips are a classic. I can power through an entire can in one sitting. Pringles always have the lightest, crispest bite. The sour cream and onion flavor is irresistible.
Christina P.
Christina P.
Foodie Expert
I have always been a big fan of potato chips. But it seems to me that I always go back to Pringles. the container makes it easy to take back and forth in the car for a snack.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?