Add a Photo

#10 in Chips
Photos (35)
cassie g.
cassie g.

Another favorite chip of mine. They never leave crazy residue like other chips do & love the container they come in! This is the best flavor & these are usually out of stock. I understand as they are a hit with both myself & my children. Yumm!
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Vancouver, WA

My favorite flavor of chip by far. I always crave Pringles, and love the small can it comes in. They usually are pretty reasonably priced at around a dollar. Though not healthy for you, they are a delicious snack to have every once in a while.
Jay H.
Jay H.
Orlando, FL

Pringles are hands down the best chips on the market. They do not have that greasy potato chip taste and are always perfectly crispy. The sour cream and onion flavor does not disappoint! Very flavorful and the onion is not at all overpowering.
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Doylestown, PA

Love the taste. It's so addicting and has a lot of great flavor. There are so many in these tubes and are perfect for parties. You can buy in so many places and it's so easy to reseal for future enjoyment. Does make your breath smell garlicy.
Meagan D.
Meagan D.
Woodside, CA

These are SO addictive but real smelly. You can't ever eat just one and be sure to brush your teeth afterwards! They really are delicious though and I find myself grabbing a pack at least once a month (not more since Pringles aren't healthy).
Michelle  J.
Michelle J.
Seattle, WA

Love these. Pringles are so delicious and crisp. I am a repeat consumer and have been since a child. I love that they come in canisters with lids so they stay fresh until you eat them all. Very satisfying if you crave salty and crispy snacks.
Ely L.
Ely L.
Orem, UT

These are my all time favorite flavor. the flavor is not as strong as other brands of chips, the packaging is better than most because they don't crush the chips . although i would say the packaging is also a no go for people with lard hands.
Roffy T.
Roffy T.

It's the perfect amount of flavor stuffed in a bottle! These chips are great to take when on the go, and sour cream & onions is one of my favorite chip flavors. The great thing about Pringles is they give more chip than air. That's a relief!
Maya L.
Maya L.

I love the sour cream and onion Pringles because they taste great. They definitely met my expectations. I think they are quite affordable and are definitely easy to find. They taste delicious and I would definitely recommend them to others.
Natasha G.
Natasha G.

This is my favorite flavor of Pringles! They're my chips of choice for the beach because the can helps keep the sand out and I can store them easily without worrying about them being crushed. Perfect for before and after a dip in the ocean!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now