BY PRINGLES #33 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?11 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?4 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?14 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Teresa S.
Santa Ana, CA
In the world of potato chips Pringles is the best!! And this sour and onion is my favorite one. I don't really eat too much chips but with this chips I can't resist it!
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
This is my favorite flavor of Pringles! Nice crunch, great flavor and the entire can is filled with chips versus a bag and it's generally only a dollar at most stores.
Faith R.
De Graff, OH
My favorite flavor!! I could eat this all day everyday!! And i love that there chips are already in containers so you don't ever have to worry about having a bag clip!!
Annisa P.
Love these chips! They're super addicting and you can eat a whole can in one sitting! Very unhealthy and expensive so stay away if you can, but they taste oh so good!
Tina P.
The best thing about pringles in general that they remain in tact in that tube of theirs. They stay crisp and flavorful. I love kicking the chip before biting into it
Jay H.
Orlando, FL
Absolutely addicting! Eating just one or two is simply not possible. They are cheap and come in a wide variety of flavors. Definitely my favorite chip on the market!
Ana O.
Anaheim, CA
These are my all time favorite ! I love the scent and especially the flavor ! It doesn't taste like onion which I love , it taste more like sour cream by its self !
Diana T.
Spring, TX
So delicious excellent pringles always on my reunions and party with my friends and family the flavor its so good so light ands you cant eat just one are adictive
Kelsey D.
Roanoke, TX
PRINGLES all the way! I love sour cream and onion too, but these are literally the type of chip you have no self control. I will just eat them all in one sitting.
Megan R.
Waynesburg, PA
We are a Pringle kinda family. So easy for the kids & also great on the go snacks. Don't have to worry about anyone smashing these chips like other bagged chips.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?