Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Nell J.
Nell J.
Reigate, Surrey

These are the ultimate snack. The flavor is so good that they become addictive. These light, thin crisps never let me down. They are cheap. The packaging is unique. I generally just love all Pringles flavors but these are my favorite.
Joanne M.
Joanne M.
Valley Stream, NY

These are my favorite. After too many you really notice how salty these are and they get me feeling a little sick in general. But if you practice self-control with these (lol) they are so good. Crispy and delicious, and a classic flavor.
Crystal G.
Crystal G.

Pringles are the best cans of chips you are literally actually pay for what you get inside of your hand you're not paying for it can of air. I love Pringles because they have all flavors I will never get tired of Pringles I love Pringles
Judy E.
Judy E.
Cabot, AR

My favorite flavor in the Pringles family! Each chip has a very in enticing sour cream and onion flavor and I enjoy these single serve packs as well because eating from an original container it is difficult to only eat one serving! Love!
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Tampa, FL

Love eating these at the beach. They are easy to put in a bag and go, and you can always save them for later. Not to mention, pringles are the only chip brand that doesn't fill their packaging with air instead of actual food. Love them.
Keisha L.
Keisha L.
Clintwood, VA

I love these for on the go! they're the perfect size to fit in a cup holder in your vehicle while traveling. they taste great and these are one of my favorite flavors. and they don't get crushed in the can like the chips in a bag does.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Saginaw, MI

Pringles sour cream and onion chips are so delicious! I love that Pringles don't sell air, they sell the chips in a convenient to store and reseal container. These have a lot of the sour cream and onion flavoring on them. Delicious :)
Nikita W.
Nikita W.
Boston, England

We tend to buy Pringles most near Christmas time as they're an easy thing to put on the table for when we do a buffet. They taste great and aren't expensive for the amount you get. Pringles do so many flavors for you to choose from!
Sunita R.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL

These are my favorite of the pringles brand. I have them a lot, they're a great snack for when you decide to stay in and watch a movie. They're quite thin and the tin is always filled to the very top. It's good value for your money.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Chico, CA

You can't go wrong! Sour Cream and Onion is the best flavor of Pringles, hands down. Being packaged this way makes it even more convenient for on-the-go snacking or portion control (because, let's face it, you can't just have one!).
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?

Join Now