Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#15 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (37)
Jenn K.
Jenn K.

I love these. They are so addicting to eat. I love the packaging because the chips don't get crushed and I don't have to worry about crumbs going everywhere. I love taking these on the plane or on road trips because they are very travel-friendly.
Alexa W.
Alexa W.

If you like sour cream and onion chips, then this is as good as it gets flavor wise. Only downside is they are a little salty. Prices are the same between supermarkets or wholesale stores. Gas stations and convenient stores vary in price however.
Holly C.
Holly C.
Bradford, Ontario

I love these Pringles they are full of flavour and in a convenient cute package. I also love the smaller containers they sell for lunches and to throw in a bag for on the go! I love a lot of the flavours but sour cream is defiantly the best one!
Liza R.
Liza R.
Corpus Christi, TX

One of my absolute favs from when I was a kid. These never get old and I can eat them every day for lunch and dinner. Easy when traveling and the kids help to prevent them becoming stale. Very much affordable and always get them at my local HEB.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Mulberry, FL

Sour cream pingles,!!! Sour cream is my favorite all time favorite flavor! Pringles allows you to take em with you and save some for later, if there are any left. The lid keeps them from getting stale and they stay so crunchy and full of flavor.
Sevi B.
Sevi B.

At first, you can be sceptical but once you try it, you can't go back! These chips are to die for! I love this onion flavour combined with the crispiness of the Pringles, it's just perfect as it melt in your mouth, you can taste all the spices!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.

Love Pringles potato chips. They are easy to transport, the carton doesn't get as smashed up as a bag of regular potato chips. The flavors are great, and it's perfect for the beach because you can reuse the can to carry sea shells! #beachsnacks
NICOLE H.
NICOLE H.
Dodgeville , WI

Perfect size for a delicious check. I love how they always seem way less greasy than any other bag of potato chips so it makes me feel a little better and healthier about eating the Pringles. Plus the flavoring of them is unique and delicious.
cassie g.
cassie g.

Another favorite chip of mine. They never leave crazy residue like other chips do & love the container they come in! This is the best flavor & these are usually out of stock. I understand as they are a hit with both myself & my children. Yumm!
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Vancouver, WA

My favorite flavor of chip by far. I always crave Pringles, and love the small can it comes in. They usually are pretty reasonably priced at around a dollar. Though not healthy for you, they are a delicious snack to have every once in a while.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?

Join Now