Pringles Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion uploaded by Yoima D.Pringles Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion uploaded by Daijiona S.Pringles Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion uploaded by Heather Q.See all 42 photos

BY PRINGLES #3 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?I don't think it's the best bu... 7 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese fla...Defently this cause the cheese... 12 Answers
  • What's your favorite Pringles flavor? The limón ones. 20 Answers
Reviews (2071)
Photos (42)
Emily B.
Emily B.
Lansing, MI
Part of me wishes I could just eat one at a time slowly and calmly. But then I get some Pringles and they are so good! The containers are still a little odd to me, but the taste outweighs the container shape.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
An original salty snack that has the best flavor! So convenient in the packaging-perfect for on the go snacks for the kiddos! The price is always really great and everyone always enjoys them. Will buy again!
Megan M.
Megan M.
Mishawaka , IN
Out of all the Pringles flavors, sour cream and onion is my favorite! now if only they made their cans a little more hand friendly I would be able to eat them faster! haha, but maybe that's a good thing ...
Jasmine R.
Jasmine R.
Beaverton, OR
My favorite out of all Pringles, the best hands down, I love Pringles and how they fill it up all the way and the flavor is just so good, I love it and would recommend it for anyone, very good for on the go
Dilia P.
Dilia P.
Foodie Expert
My favorite chips in all the world. The flavor is great and the texture too. Don't come with vegetal colorant and the best is that, compared to other chips, the packing don't come with more air than chips.
Clarice L.
Clarice L.
Los Angeles, CA
Hands down the best Pringles flavor out there. It makes you crave more and one you start you CANNOT STOP. I would eat a whole pack in one sitting without realizing it because it is delicious! Recommend!!
Christina T.
Christina T.
Greenville, SC
These are my favorite chips because this is the one chip brand that doesn't screw you over with how many chips they give you. The flavor is wonderful, and once you pick them up you can't put them down.
Gaby R.
Gaby R.
These are a great snack selection and this package includes 12 can per pack. These product comes in the sour cream and onion and that is my favorite flavor. I definitely recommend and will repurchase.
Abby T.
Abby T.
These are delicious!! Definitely good. Recommend it to chip lovers and Pringle lovers. It has just the right amount of seasoning on it for me and it taste just right! This kind is one of my favorites.
Emilee A.
Emilee A.
Long Beach, CA
ive loved these chips since elementary school.... the only reason i give them 4 stars instead of 5 is because they really aren't healthy... but that doesnt stop me from buying it every now and then 🙈
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.
Foodie Expert
Pizza flavor... tastes good?