Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#15 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (37)
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Cleveland, GA

My family loves Pringles! I like that they are packed with flavor but without all the grease on a normal chip. I feel better feeding my kids these. Again I always like getting the variety packs so there is something in there for everyone in my home.
Alison G.
Alison G.
Doral, FL

Ive been trying this product for about 3 months, I its really good, but comparing it to another flavos of pringles, its not the best. I mean, it tastes veeery good, but the smell it stays in your mouth no matter how many times you brush your teeth.
Katy S.
Katy S.
Mt Pleasant, PA

My favorite Pringles flavor! Tried almost all of them and I still think these are the best! It's not a really strong flavor but it's not too light either so it's perfect. I like how Pringles don't sell air like all of the other chips companies are.
Natalie P.
Natalie P.

Mmmm these are so good. Pringles is the only chip company that doesn't sell air. They are so so yummy and most of the people if not all of the people I know love them. They are great to snack on or have in your lunchbox. Pringles never disappoint!
Asha C.
Asha C.

My favorite flavor. It touches the very essence of my taste buds. Light crisp product. I always reach for sour cream and onion when purchasing pringles. It simply enjoy it and my family loves it as well. Would definitely recommend this to others.
Michelle E.
Michelle E.
Goshen, OH

Theses chips are amazing! I love the taste and the smooth texture these chips have! I love that when you buy Pringles all most all the chips are whole compared to other chip brands. It seems like Pringles is the only company that doesn't sell air.
Ayesha E.
Ayesha E.
Tucson, AZ

My all-time favorite Great Potato taste with the sour cream and onion how can it get any better. Especially when you don't have to deal with a bag and crumbs you just pour them into your hand and by the time you've done you've eaten the whole can
Jenn K.
Jenn K.

I love these. They are so addicting to eat. I love the packaging because the chips don't get crushed and I don't have to worry about crumbs going everywhere. I love taking these on the plane or on road trips because they are very travel-friendly.
Alexa W.
Alexa W.

If you like sour cream and onion chips, then this is as good as it gets flavor wise. Only downside is they are a little salty. Prices are the same between supermarkets or wholesale stores. Gas stations and convenient stores vary in price however.
Holly C.
Holly C.
Bradford, Ontario

I love these Pringles they are full of flavour and in a convenient cute package. I also love the smaller containers they sell for lunches and to throw in a bag for on the go! I love a lot of the flavours but sour cream is defiantly the best one!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?

Join Now