Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Meagan D.
Meagan D.
Orange, CA

These are SO addictive but real smelly. You can't ever eat just one and be sure to brush your teeth afterwards! They really are delicious though and I find myself grabbing a pack at least once a month (not more since Pringles aren't healthy).
Michelle  J.
Michelle J.
Seattle, WA

Love these. Pringles are so delicious and crisp. I am a repeat consumer and have been since a child. I love that they come in canisters with lids so they stay fresh until you eat them all. Very satisfying if you crave salty and crispy snacks.
Natasha G.
Natasha G.

This is my favorite flavor of Pringles! They're my chips of choice for the beach because the can helps keep the sand out and I can store them easily without worrying about them being crushed. Perfect for before and after a dip in the ocean!
Maya L.
Maya L.

I love the sour cream and onion Pringles because they taste great. They definitely met my expectations. I think they are quite affordable and are definitely easy to find. They taste delicious and I would definitely recommend them to others.
Madison W.
Madison W.
Niagara University , NY

All Pringles flavors are a burst of taste, the second the first chip touches your tongue you get overwhelmed with the yummy, deliciousness! They are perfectly crispy and not greasy at all. BUT BE WARNED... once you have one you can't stop!!
Penelope B.
Penelope B.

I always say the sour cream and onion should he the original flavor. These are so good and flavorful. the taste of onion isn't so over powering and has a nice balance with the sour cream. They're my fave, I'm actually eating them right now!
Jaye S.
Jaye S.

These chips are probably one of the reasons why I need to lose weight. I'm such a salty fiend, and these chips satisfy all of my desires. I can eat like the whole can in one sitting, as I'm typing this I actually want some now. Ugh so good!
Eva M.
Eva M.

Oh delicious Pringles, haha, i love madly Pringles, is that they are the best potatoes chips, they are delicious and the package is very useful because prevents that won't be crushed. And they are an amazing snack for the beach and partys
Valenna P.
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL

THIS CHIPS ARE THE BEST THING IN THE WHOLE WORLD! I love the taste, they are crispy and a little bit salty. The only thing that I don't like is when I'm going to take my chips because my hands doesn't fit in the bottle, but it's ok! Haha.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.

Likely my favorite choice among pringles flavors. Others are good but these get bonus points for being high in the queue for most of my entire life. Great deal when on sale. Packaging is nice - no need for a chip clip! Flavor side down!!!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?

Join Now