Add a Photo

#70 in Chips
Photos (38)
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.

I literally can't keep these in this house for long. They're my favorite flavor of pringles. Once you open them up you're half way through them before you know it. May not be one of the healthiest snacks, but that's ok with me.
Brittney S.
Brittney S.
Ogden, UT

Sour cream and onion is my family's favorite! Besides my husband his hands are too big to fit in the container! Lol. U need a thing like deodorant that u twist at the bottom and it pushes them up ha ha . But they are so yummy
Jenna Mae K.
Jenna Mae K.
Little Rock, AR

Not a fan. I'm a Pringle lover but these are awful. the flavor is too artificial tasting. I wouldn't buy again. and I don't recommend. luckily the price is super cheap on this product. others may enjoy them however I do not.
Sherri M.
Sherri M.
Walhalla, SC

This flavor is my favorite of all the Pringles. I love them so much I'll eat the whole can. I like how they are thin and crispy. I like that it comes in a can with a lid and the price is good. I would recommend it to others.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
La Motte, IA

MY KID LOVES PRINGLES!!!!!!! I've kind of outgrown them because I do not want to eat the entire canister, but they are good for my three year old, he gets a kick out of the can and they aren't as messy as traditional chips.
Teresa B.
Teresa B.

I've eaten these, however, not my favorite. I like the sour cream and cheddar. I will eat regular plain Pringles because you cannot go wrong with the original flavor. I do not like these new crazy flavors just not my thing!
Sabrina T.
Sabrina T.

Pringles sour cream and onion is one of my favorites! I find myself grabbing a can of these whenever I see it! I just have to also remember to grab a bottle of water, since I would be munching on these. Can never go wrong!
Kiana C.
Kiana C.

Only chips that doesn't sell half chips half air lol .. And it's not to much salt or flavor .. Just a hint witch is great for my child. 150 calories and sodium total so not too bad and 0 sugar. I son loves it and I do too.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.

Ohh pringles, one of the only companys that do not sell air!!! I love the sour cream ones and I am soo guilty of not being able to only have a few! I end up eating almost the whole can! I can't help how delicious they are!
Maricel O.
Maricel O.

These are great when you have kids . Perfect to have at parties , kids snack bags , on the go snacks. These are also perfect because instead of buying the regular tall Pringles you can get these packs for a cheaper price .
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now