BY PRINGLES #33 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?11 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?4 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?14 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Ginny N.
These are by far my favorite flavor and kind of chip. I could eat this whole tube on one sitting. I prefer these because you would get a whole chip, not a whole bag worth of crumbs.
Phelan G.
Ah Pringles. The only chip company that doesn't sell air, and isn't super expensive. I love Pringles, but they aren't too healthy, like most chips aren't. Such great flavor though.
Amanda L.
Buchanan, MI
Whenever I go to the beach, this is what I take! It's easy to keep the sand out and they are a great snack to have! I love the taste of these and I could sit and eat the whole can!
Amber W.
Peoria Hts, IL
I absolutely love the Pringles potato crisps in the sour cream and onion flavor!! I can legit eat the whole tube in one sitting!! They're lying that once you pop you cannot stop!!
Brenda D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps are awesome on any sandwich !! I put them right on top of the meat , put my top piece of bread on ans squish .... SO good !!
Stephanie W.
Arlington, VA
These chips are a classic. I can power through an entire can in one sitting. Pringles always have the lightest, crispest bite. The sour cream and onion flavor is irresistible.
Christina P.
I have always been a big fan of potato chips. But it seems to me that I always go back to Pringles. the container makes it easy to take back and forth in the car for a snack.
Haley G.
I haven't tried these in a long time, but I've always loved the sour cream & onion! This, along with the BBQ and cheddar cheese should be in an influenster snack voxbox😍
Hilenne S.
Allentown, PA
One of my favorite Pringles! I usually eat most of the things that contain onions as an ingredient or at least as a flavor lol so you can understand my love for these! 8
Becca C.
Many great different flavors to choose from and this flavor is just one of them. I love this flavor of Pringles! Let me correct that, I love all the flavors of Pringles!
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?