Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#7 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (39)
Morgan D.
Morgan D.
Albertville
Sept. 22, 2016, 11:44 p.m.
Review for: Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Potato Crisps 12-2.5 oz. Cans
I've loved pringles ever since I was a kid and the sour cream and onion kind has always been my favorite. I will forever repurchase these wholesome flavorful chips and I would recommend them to any and everyone.
Jordan P.
Jordan P.
These have been my favorite since I was a kid. Salty, crispy goodness and you literally can't eat just one. They are easy to find and come in a couple of sizing options. Great in moderation if you can manage it.
Abby H.
Abby H.
Sept. 27, 2016, 9:17 p.m.
Review for: Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Potato Crisps 12-2.5 oz. Cans
I love these sour cream and onion Pringles! They are a great snack to have because they are low in calories and are delicious! Some other similar products to this is baked lays chips, but these are way better!
Trisha L.
Trisha L.
Amherst, OH
Sept. 28, 2016, 5:30 p.m.
Review for: Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Potato Crisps 12-2.5 oz. Cans
I literally eat one can of Pringles a day at work normally it is sour cream and onion if it's not sorry cream and onion then I eat the cheddar cheese one but I literally buy one can every day that I go to work
Emily B.
Emily B.
Lansing, MI
Part of me wishes I could just eat one at a time slowly and calmly. But then I get some Pringles and they are so good! The containers are still a little odd to me, but the taste outweighs the container shape.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
July 6, 2016, 1:33 p.m.
Review for: Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps 6.56 oz. Tub
An original salty snack that has the best flavor! So convenient in the packaging-perfect for on the go snacks for the kiddos! The price is always really great and everyone always enjoys them. Will buy again!
Jasmine R.
Jasmine R.
Beaverton, OR
Aug. 31, 2016, 6:22 a.m.
Review for: Potato Crisps Sour Cream Onion 6.38 oz
My favorite out of all Pringles, the best hands down, I love Pringles and how they fill it up all the way and the flavor is just so good, I love it and would recommend it for anyone, very good for on the go
Megan M.
Megan M.
Mishawaka, IN
March 24, 2016, 6:37 p.m.
Review for: Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Potato Crisps 5.96 oz. Canister
Out of all the Pringles flavors, sour cream and onion is my favorite! now if only they made their cans a little more hand friendly I would be able to eat them faster! haha, but maybe that's a good thing ...
Dilia P.
Dilia P.
My favorite chips in all the world. The flavor is great and the texture too. Don't come with vegetal colorant and the best is that, compared to other chips, the packing don't come with more air than chips.
Lei F.
Lei F.
Clearwater, FL
Jan. 8, 2016, 10:42 a.m.
Review for: Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Potato Chips 168g Canister
I have a 5 year old and he absolutely loves these. Every time we go shopping at the grocery store, he always grabs a can. If I didn't monitor his eating, he would probably eat the whole thing I one sitting.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.
Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Whats your favorite flavor ?