Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#49 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (39)
Allison R.
Allison R.
Peekskill, NY
June 15, 2016, 6:23 p.m.
Review for: Potato Crisps Sour Cream Onion 6.38 oz
Good, classic flavor! Perfect for float trips and camping trips. Hasn't changed a bit over the years. I do prefer lays stacks to Pringles of this flavor but they are both yummy!! Grab a can and go! Also try the BBQ
Maile L.
Maile L.
Fairfield, Ca
They're probably not the healthiest, but they're still very yummy! These Pringles are flavored just enough, that is light enough for the perfect crunch. These are very cheap and was purchased at the 99 cent store.
Carly S.
Carly S.
Portage, PA
Sept. 27, 2016, 8:48 p.m.
Review for: Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Potato Crisps 12-2.5 oz. Cans
These sour cream & onion potato chips are awesome and good! I love the taste of them. They are affordable. They are delicious. The ingredients are really good. They are jus good chips in general I love the taste.
Alexis N.
Alexis N.
Douglaston, NY
June 6, 2016, 10:32 p.m.
Review for: Pringles* Sour Cream & Onion Potato Chips 68g Can
Not sure why the picture shown is a blue can when the sour cream and onion flavor is a green can. Great flavor and can literally eat the entire can in one sitting. I try to avoid these since they are so addicting
Macala M.
Macala M.
Oct. 3, 2016, 8:45 p.m.
Review for: Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Potato Crisps 12-2.5 oz. Cans
Where do I even begin?! These are probably the best things I have ever had in my life. The flavor is so potent but not too over powering. Let's just say it's enough to make you want to eat 3 more whole cans lol 😎
Hailey P.
Hailey P.
Roy, UT
Bleh! I've never been a fan of pringles, but I'm always willing to try them. They're nothing like lays or ruffles. It's more fake in my opinion. Usually half the time we do get them, most of the chips are broken.
Jordan P.
Jordan P.
These have been my favorite since I was a kid. Salty, crispy goodness and you literally can't eat just one. They are easy to find and come in a couple of sizing options. Great in moderation if you can manage it.
Morgan D.
Morgan D.
Albertville
Sept. 22, 2016, 11:44 p.m.
Review for: Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Potato Crisps 12-2.5 oz. Cans
I've loved pringles ever since I was a kid and the sour cream and onion kind has always been my favorite. I will forever repurchase these wholesome flavorful chips and I would recommend them to any and everyone.
Megan v.
Megan v.
Davie, FL
Sept. 27, 2016, 1:47 a.m.
Review for: Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Potato Crisps 12-2.5 oz. Cans
My family and I are always fighting for these because one day, we have a full inventory and the next, there is one left! I love the to-go cans because I just stick in my purse and go! This flavor is so good too.
Karen O.
Karen O.
July 17, 2016, 2:12 p.m.
Review for: Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Potato Crisps 7.16 oz. Canister
I'm obsessed with these chips they are so delicious, I've bought these chips over and over. I like them because they are not overly greasy but I would lower the sodium a little bit. Also the price point is great
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.
Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Whats your favorite flavor ?