Add a Photo

Photos (35)
Mikenna S.
Mikenna S.
North Vancouver

These are the chips that rounded out my childhood and they are the best chips that Pringles sells. The flavor is always perfect and I will never stop reaching for these if they're around. These are probably the best sour cream and onion flavored chips.
Lina V.
Lina V.

ideal for those afternoon cravings. It is onion flavor but is not disturbing the contrary is soft and expriencia on your palate is sesacional. To watch movies, to share with your friends wherever and whoever you want cn. Pringles is ideal for everyone.
Caitlin W.
Caitlin W.
Colonia, NJ

Pringles are my absolute favorite chip. Most other brands/types are greasy and I just can't eat that many, but I could easily consume a whole can of Pringles in one sitting. Especially the sour cream and onion flavor - it's a classic and it's SO GOOD.
Brenda G.
Brenda G.

These are one of our favorite chips at home. The way these chips are shaped make them more enjoyable. We love these chips and finish them in a sitting. We also reuse the containers for other things like storing out colro pencils and other activities.
Ailen Solange F.
Ailen Solange F.
Tortuguitas

The most delicious chips I've tasted. I am absolutely delighted, are delicious and would like the package never end. They taste great, 100% recommended, ideal for an evening with friends and a drink, will not regret, it's an addiction, really I love
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Cleveland, GA

My family loves Pringles! I like that they are packed with flavor but without all the grease on a normal chip. I feel better feeding my kids these. Again I always like getting the variety packs so there is something in there for everyone in my home.
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Kent, WA

I don't usually like sour cream & onion chips but love the Pringles Sour Cream & Onion chips. My nieces and nephews love them as well! I prefer these over bags of chips they make less of a mess and my hands are not all greasy after I am done eating.
Alison G.
Alison G.
Doral, FL

Ive been trying this product for about 3 months, I its really good, but comparing it to another flavos of pringles, its not the best. I mean, it tastes veeery good, but the smell it stays in your mouth no matter how many times you brush your teeth.
Katy S.
Katy S.
Mt Pleasant, PA

My favorite Pringles flavor! Tried almost all of them and I still think these are the best! It's not a really strong flavor but it's not too light either so it's perfect. I like how Pringles don't sell air like all of the other chips companies are.
Natalie P.
Natalie P.

Mmmm these are so good. Pringles is the only chip company that doesn't sell air. They are so so yummy and most of the people if not all of the people I know love them. They are great to snack on or have in your lunchbox. Pringles never disappoint!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now