Add a Photo

#22 in Chips
Photos (38)
Jenn K.
Jenn K.

I love these. They are so addicting to eat. I love the packaging because the chips don't get crushed and I don't have to worry about crumbs going everywhere. I love taking these on the plane or on road trips because they are very travel-friendly.
Ayesha E.
Ayesha E.
Tucson, AZ

My all-time favorite Great Potato taste with the sour cream and onion how can it get any better. Especially when you don't have to deal with a bag and crumbs you just pour them into your hand and by the time you've done you've eaten the whole can
Alexa W.
Alexa W.

If you like sour cream and onion chips, then this is as good as it gets flavor wise. Only downside is they are a little salty. Prices are the same between supermarkets or wholesale stores. Gas stations and convenient stores vary in price however.
Liza R.
Liza R.
Corpus Christi, TX

One of my absolute favs from when I was a kid. These never get old and I can eat them every day for lunch and dinner. Easy when traveling and the kids help to prevent them becoming stale. Very much affordable and always get them at my local HEB.
Holly C.
Holly C.
Bradford, Ontario

I love these Pringles they are full of flavour and in a convenient cute package. I also love the smaller containers they sell for lunches and to throw in a bag for on the go! I love a lot of the flavours but sour cream is defiantly the best one!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Mulberry, FL

Sour cream pingles,!!! Sour cream is my favorite all time favorite flavor! Pringles allows you to take em with you and save some for later, if there are any left. The lid keeps them from getting stale and they stay so crunchy and full of flavor.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.

Love Pringles potato chips. They are easy to transport, the carton doesn't get as smashed up as a bag of regular potato chips. The flavors are great, and it's perfect for the beach because you can reuse the can to carry sea shells! #beachsnacks
cassie g.
cassie g.

Another favorite chip of mine. They never leave crazy residue like other chips do & love the container they come in! This is the best flavor & these are usually out of stock. I understand as they are a hit with both myself & my children. Yumm!
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Vancouver, WA

My favorite flavor of chip by far. I always crave Pringles, and love the small can it comes in. They usually are pretty reasonably priced at around a dollar. Though not healthy for you, they are a delicious snack to have every once in a while.
NICOLE H.
NICOLE H.
Dodgeville , WI

Perfect size for a delicious check. I love how they always seem way less greasy than any other bag of potato chips so it makes me feel a little better and healthier about eating the Pringles. Plus the flavoring of them is unique and delicious.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?

Join Now