Add a Photo

#15 in Chips
Photos (37)
Madison R.
Madison R.

They're very good and apparently the more I write the bigger this bar goes. It's asking me where I bought them, I got them at Walmart if you must know. And yes, they're affordable. Look! I'm almost there. I would also recommend these Pringles to anyone.
Thaila M.
Thaila M.
Alameda, CA

I love Pringles, it's easy to just take on the go. I eat Pringles all the time and I love how you put in your bag and not worry about it getting every. It's not healthy but it's good for on the go! I recommend if you love chips and are always on the go!
Tracy H.
Tracy H.

I don't usually like Sour Cream & Onion, but I love Pringles Sour Cream & Onion, so so so good! I like the canister, easy to pop in a bag or car. There chips are so light and airy, with great flavor. Be careful, because you'll want to eat the whole can!
Kathleen S.
Kathleen S.
Orlando, FL

I love Pringles. The sour cream flavor is one of my favorite! If you let them go too long though, the canister doesn't really keep them fresh. I don't typically let them last that long though! If you've never tried any Pringles, I highly recommend them!
Blair W.
Blair W.
Morgan City, LA

I love to eat, and chips are my all time favorite snack! Nobody wants crumbs though, the bags can get so easily smashed. I love Pringles Sour Cream and Onion! It's my favorite flavor. I can eat a whole thing of them in a sitting if I don't watch myself.
Mikenna S.
Mikenna S.
North Vancouver

These are the chips that rounded out my childhood and they are the best chips that Pringles sells. The flavor is always perfect and I will never stop reaching for these if they're around. These are probably the best sour cream and onion flavored chips.
Lina V.
Lina V.

ideal for those afternoon cravings. It is onion flavor but is not disturbing the contrary is soft and expriencia on your palate is sesacional. To watch movies, to share with your friends wherever and whoever you want cn. Pringles is ideal for everyone.
Daira O.
Daira O.

It is an amazing and completely delicious chip.A lot of rich flavour and stunning as expected.Beautifu crunch and a little bit of an "ugly" aftertaste.Pros-nice flavour,nice crunch,cons-u just can not stop eating them.Definetly a thing you should try.
Caitlin W.
Caitlin W.
N Plainfield, NJ

Pringles are my absolute favorite chip. Most other brands/types are greasy and I just can't eat that many, but I could easily consume a whole can of Pringles in one sitting. Especially the sour cream and onion flavor - it's a classic and it's SO GOOD.
Brenda G.
Brenda G.

These are one of our favorite chips at home. The way these chips are shaped make them more enjoyable. We love these chips and finish them in a sitting. We also reuse the containers for other things like storing out colro pencils and other activities.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?

Join Now