Add a Photo

#31 in Chips
Photos (38)
Candice J.
Candice J.

I love that pringles come in a tube which cannot be smashed but they still can be broken inside if they get dropped. These have a good flavor but I can only eat so many because pringles seem to be very salty. Me and my son love making duck lips with them.
Raquel L.
Raquel L.

Who doesn't love Pringles?! These are two favorites in my home. I love the originals and my husband loves the sour cream. When I find this bundle at the store I have to purchase a couple because they don't last in my home. They are so good and affordable.
Sofía A.
Sofía A.
Concepción del Uruguay

Doesn't everyone love Pringles ?!?haha I love Pringles and this sour cream and onion flavor is my favorite next to the plain !! The size of these packages are very convenient and great for grab and go snacking! The only problem is I can't eat just one !!
Donna H.
Donna H.
Clinton, WA

Kathy J.
Kathy J.

Always can count on these tasting good. These are definitely my all time favourite potato crisps compared to any other brand because they didn't taste oily and they have just enough flavour to be just right for any occasion. I would 100% recommend these!
Madison R.
Madison R.

They're very good and apparently the more I write the bigger this bar goes. It's asking me where I bought them, I got them at Walmart if you must know. And yes, they're affordable. Look! I'm almost there. I would also recommend these Pringles to anyone.
Thaila M.
Thaila M.
Alameda, CA

I love Pringles, it's easy to just take on the go. I eat Pringles all the time and I love how you put in your bag and not worry about it getting every. It's not healthy but it's good for on the go! I recommend if you love chips and are always on the go!
Tracy H.
Tracy H.

I don't usually like Sour Cream & Onion, but I love Pringles Sour Cream & Onion, so so so good! I like the canister, easy to pop in a bag or car. There chips are so light and airy, with great flavor. Be careful, because you'll want to eat the whole can!
Kathleen S.
Kathleen S.
Orlando, FL

I love Pringles. The sour cream flavor is one of my favorite! If you let them go too long though, the canister doesn't really keep them fresh. I don't typically let them last that long though! If you've never tried any Pringles, I highly recommend them!
Blair W.
Blair W.
Morgan City, LA

I love to eat, and chips are my all time favorite snack! Nobody wants crumbs though, the bags can get so easily smashed. I love Pringles Sour Cream and Onion! It's my favorite flavor. I can eat a whole thing of them in a sitting if I don't watch myself.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?

Join Now