BY PRINGLES #3 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Macala M.
Macala M.
Where do I even begin?! These are probably the best things I have ever had in my life. The flavor is so potent but not too over powering. Let's just say it's enough to make you want to eat 3 more whole cans lol ­čśÄ
Hailey P.
Hailey P.
Roy, UT
Bleh! I've never been a fan of pringles, but I'm always willing to try them. They're nothing like lays or ruffles. It's more fake in my opinion. Usually half the time we do get them, most of the chips are broken.
Karen O.
Karen O.
Foodie Expert
I'm obsessed with these chips they are so delicious, I've bought these chips over and over. I like them because they are not overly greasy but I would lower the sodium a little bit. Also the price point is great
Megan v.
Megan v.
Davie, FL
Foodie Expert
My family and I are always fighting for these because one day, we have a full inventory and the next, there is one left! I love the to-go cans because I just stick in my purse and go! This flavor is so good too.
Morgan D.
Morgan D.
Albertville
I've loved pringles ever since I was a kid and the sour cream and onion kind has always been my favorite. I will forever repurchase these wholesome flavorful chips and I would recommend them to any and everyone.
Storm B.
Storm B.
Honea path , SC
Sour cream and onion is my favorite Pringles flavor. They are very affordable and found at any Grocery or convenience store. Pringles is also one of the very few potato chip brands that doesn't sell you air! Lol
Jordan P.
Jordan P.
These have been my favorite since I was a kid. Salty, crispy goodness and you literally can't eat just one. They are easy to find and come in a couple of sizing options. Great in moderation if you can manage it.
Marilene A.
Marilene A.
Kearny, NJ
Great for the kiddo to take to school as a snack or for a quick "Throw in the purse" snack as we run out the door for any activities or errands. I always have these in my pantry. No mess. Portion control. Yummy!
Trisha L.
Trisha L.
Amherst , OH
I literally eat one can of Pringles a day at work normally it is sour cream and onion if it's not sorry cream and onion then I eat the cheddar cheese one but I literally buy one can every day that I go to work
Abby H.
Abby H.
I love these sour cream and onion Pringles! They are a great snack to have because they are low in calories and are delicious! Some other similar products to this is baked lays chips, but these are way better!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Pi├▒a D.
Roseddy Pi├▒a D.
Foodie Expert
Pizza flavor... tastes good?