BY PRINGLES #15 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?11 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?4 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?14 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Deena H.
Wentzville, MO
Foodie Expert
These are by far my face chips, the only real problem is I can eat an entire full size can by myself! Haha Affordable and always easy to find. A well established brand so you can't go wrong.
Charee M.
Foodie Expert
My family and I love these chips....You can't each just one for them. We pick these up every time they are on sale at Krogers during their $10 sale. I really like them with a great sandwich.
Joely W.
These have always been my favorite my whole life and now I am craving them just writing about them! I just hate that after smell but they are so worth everything because they taste amazing!
Amber G.
MONTGOMERY, TX
Foodie Expert
Pringles are one of my favorite kind of chips to eat as a snack, my favorite is cheddar cheese Pringles but the sour cream and onion Are my second favorite. and you can never eat just one!
julie y.
New Blaine, AR
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite flavor! very cheap and at least its not all air! it is very addicting! i totally recommend this to anyone and would repurchase this again! get it at your local walmartr
amethyst r.
Jersey City, NJ
I love sour cream and onion chips but I rarely buy Pringles because of the fat content and because it's not real potato chips but it's a great snack that I use for when I go to the movies
Jo W.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
Love these. My favorite flavor of Pringles. They are great by themselves but also wonderful with ramen noodles. However, can't eat too much of them, as they have poor nutritional value.
amanda V.
Foodie Expert
My 19 month old already whine and nags at me when we walk pass the chips section at walmart. I am glad they came out with the low sodium ones, he can enjoy these pringles a little more.
Adri J.
Yow these chips are awesome okay i even changed my instagram name to pringle a year ago. I HONESTLY EAT THIS EVERYDAY. I HAVE ABOUT 2 CANS LEFT IF I WAS HOME I WOULDVE TAKEN A PICTURE.
Jenny W.
My favorite childhood snack. Can I get a witness! Lol I love this canister especially because I don't have to reach my hand all the way down in a big can and touch all the other chips.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Winston salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?