Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Janiel S.
Janiel S.
Canton, GA

I love these chips. My favorite. The flavor and the crunch is great. So yummy.
Valerie M.
Valerie M.
Tampa, FL

I come from an island so that means that we were always at the beach and in every trip Pringles was always a part but this is the family favorite by far.
Kera W.
Kera W.

These crisps/chips are so full of flavour and will forever be my favourite.
Isha S.
Isha S.

Favourite flavour of pringles! Great taste! In all fairness, I haven't tried many Pringle flavours but these ones are really good and addictive; difficult to stop eating when you start!
India T.
India T.

These crisps are so tasty they are so flavourful . I really recommend trying these because they are sooooo tasty and there is other flavours if you don't like the sound of this
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Sydney

THE BEST!!! These are our travel staple! We can't go without them, even in a country where we don't know any of the foods and just need to feel like we are home for a moment - we can always find these! So tasty, deliciously flavoured with the perfect amount of CRUNCH when you bite down ❤👌
Rachel 💋
Sovannthan S.
Sovannthan S.
Warwick, RI

The best darn chips ever!!! Who doesn't love sour cream and onion. My kids love it!!!! This has so much flavor packed into one potato crisp
Debby M.
Debby M.
Dayton, TN

My grandson asks for these every time he is spending the night! One of his favorites, definitely a yes
Pringles are so good, they're light, crunchy, flavorful, and the best snack to grab on the go!!
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Doylestown, PA

Love the taste. It's so addicting and has a lot of great flavor. There are so many in these tubes and are perfect for parties. You can buy in so many places and it's so easy to reseal for future enjoyment. Does make your breath smell garlicy.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?

Join Now