Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#7 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (39)
Ashley s.
Ashley s.
Akron, OH
These are one of my favorite Pringles flavors! I love the taste of the sour cream and onion and how good it tastes. Plus I like Pringles to because I don't feel like I have to east a bunch of chips to feel satisfied.
Courtney J.
Courtney J.
Cambridge, OH
My favorite kind of Pringles! They taste so good :) plus, the little containers are perfect for on the go! :)
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Anniston, AL
I love the sour cream and onion flavor. It's one of my favorites. So much flavor in a small chip. My only complaint is the size of the can. It needs to be just a little bigger. I have to pretty much dump the chips out once I get close to the bottom because my hand doesn't fit lol
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Buffalo, NY
Absolutely delicious! Flavor is on point and Pringles never disappoint me! A decent amount of Pringles are given for the price they charge. The only thing I will always dislike is the shape of the can...it's impossible to get your hand in the bottom:(
Sara S.
Sara S.
Cambridge, MD
These are so good! Wonderful for parties and sharing with friends. I like how the can is recyclable too.
Ashla  G.
Ashla G.
Bakersfield, CA
OMG these are so good! I feel that they are a little bit healthier than regular chips. Perfect for an afternoon snack or salty pick me up
Katie S.
Katie S.
La Crosse, WI
Only chip container that you don't pay for air. I love these! Lighter and less oily than chips. This is better than most of the available flavors, but that's only my opinion :)
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Eden Prairie, MN
This is my favorite pringle flavor. I eat these so much they are so delicious, I highly recommend this.
Macy T.
Macy T.
This is a MUST in my cart. Not only are they cheap, it taste good. It can be brought almost anywhere.
Cecilia V.
Cecilia V.
Los Angeles, CA
These are the best combination of salty, creamy, and sour. I love Pringles in general but I especially love this flavor. Very affordable and tasty.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.
Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Whats your favorite flavor ?