Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Cecilia V.
Cecilia V.
Los Angeles, CA

These are the best combination of salty, creamy, and sour. I love Pringles in general but I especially love this flavor. Very affordable and tasty.
Alexandria M.
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY

I absolutely love Pringles, and these are my favorite flavor! I just wish they would have the can bigger so i can get my little fat hands in them!
Nikki G.
Nikki G.
Old orchard Beach, Maine

This is my second favorite Pringles product, next to your new Multigrain FarmHouse Pringles . Please make more multigrain types! they are amazing
Olivia R.
Olivia R.
West Monroe, LA

I love Pringles sour cream & onion. They're addicting I can never have just 1 or 2! My mom is especially addicted to them she buys a can a week!
Stephanie p.
Stephanie p.

I really hate these they smell so bad I don't really like the flavors they have i perder the original and they are a bit too salty for my taste
Janelle C.
Janelle C.
Wichita Falls, TX

I have always loved Pringles more than other chips. They aren't as greasy so they just feel better. The sour cream and onion are my favorite!
Lily T.
Lily T.

I love Pringles but I wish they were all evenly flavored. Some of the chips taste like they skipped the flavoring line on the way to the tube!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Naples, FL

By far my favorite flavor of Pringles. They definitely make your breath smell though! (As one would expect when eating something oniony lol)
Tahira A.
Tahira A.

I love this flavor of Pringles. the texture is really nice and the box is always packaged up right up to the top!! definitely a great snack
Krista H.
Krista H.
New Carrollton, MD

I love this flavor Pringles and I love that they're small enough to put in my purse if I want to have a small snack while I'm on the go.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?

Join Now