Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#15 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (37)
Rebekah D.
Rebekah D.

The sour cream & onion flavor is really delicious. And the little snack stacks are the perfect size to put in the lunch box or purse.
Jeilene  M.
Jeilene M.
Anchorage, AK

Best kind of Pringles out there these are the only Pringles I get the other are good but in my opinion these are by far the best
Kevin S.
Kevin S.

Sour cream and onion is my favorite flavor of ANY chip brand. I like how Pringles has the cans so the chips never get crushed.
Zara W.
Zara W.

This product is always in my household! Great for kids. You can eat them and then close them up and there's no mess!! Perfect!!
Angela  C.
Angela C.
china spring , texas

The only brand of chips u never find half empty and taste very good the flavor is so good it leaves u wanted more when all gone
Sydni  F.
Sydni F.

I don't particularly like the sour cream and onion Pringles. But I am a very picky eater. Most of my family loves them though.
Lucero E.
Lucero E.

These taste amazing, if you're a fan of onions that is. I love how Pringles don't have just air like bags of chips as well!
Aja S.
Aja S.
Nashville, TN

This flavor of pringles are once f my top favorites, along with the cheddar and original type of flavor that I usually eat
Christina H.
Christina H.
Zimmerman , MN

I can't get enough of these. Great taste and so crispy. The only bad thing about is that they are gone before you know it.
Montana G.
Montana G.

I love that these chips com in a can! You have more whole chips than crumbs. These chis are always crispy and taste great!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?

Join Now