Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#62 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (38)
Milagro G.
Milagro G.
San José, Costa Rica

This flavor is my favorite
It's taste are incredible, I really love these chips
What I like is that its package comes with 100% of product
Kendal M.
Kendal M.

Pringles are absolutely delicious (and they're the only crisps these days that are ever full) love them but hate how they're so expensive!
Grace C.
Grace C.

My favourite thing in the whole entire world i could eat them all day I love love love them so so so much they are my favourite food ever
Julie L.
Julie L.
Kemptville, On

Nice snack size, good flavor. Always fresh. Consistant quality. Small package makes it 3asy to take them on the go or to add to lunches.
Giulia F.
Giulia F.

Absolutely my favourite option among the others! The onion and sour cream pringles are delicious and It's really hard to stop eating them
Raquel B.
Raquel B.
Quito, Ecuador

The perfect combination! These are my faves when it comes to Pringles. Perfect to take out and eat a few when you crave something salty.
Vicki R.
Vicki R.
Brooklyn, NY

On the road, this is my go-to gas station chip. Tastes the same anywhere you go in the world. Perfect amount of savoriness in one crisp.
Kaitlyn V.
Kaitlyn V.
Paradise, NL

Who doesn't love Pringles like honestly so good! Could eat a whole thing myself in one sitting. If you haven't tried them you should!!!!
Heaven-Leigh A.
Heaven-Leigh A.
Legal, Alberta

They're so amazing and yummy. I eat these all the time. I like that they have a very strong flavor and that every chip has lots on it.
Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.
Cambridge

As a fan of Pringles these are delicious! They never fail to be bursting with flavor unlike some other variations of them. Delicious!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?