BY PRINGLES #15 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?11 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?4 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?14 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Gaby R.
These are a great snack selection and this package includes 12 can per pack. These product comes in the sour cream and onion and that is my favorite flavor. I definitely recommend and will repurchase.
Britta T.
Allen, KY
My kids love these! They're great for school and any sports practices😊👍 great prices especially at Walmart and SAMs club! The sour cream and onion are delicious💯I always recommend these to other moms
Emilee A.
Long Beach, CA
ive loved these chips since elementary school.... the only reason i give them 4 stars instead of 5 is because they really aren't healthy... but that doesnt stop me from buying it every now and then 🙈
Lora P.
Foodie Expert
Pringles are my favorite chips! They stay fresh for a long time even though they rarely make it a long time! Such a variety of flavors that they really nail! I love the sour cream and onion flavor!
Amy C.
Kernersville, NC
My kids can't get enough of these!! They constantly ask for them, I just wish they were better for them, so they don't get them as often as they would like. They are also great for the lunch box.
Heather T.
Franklin, LA
These are my favorite, mmmmm Sour cream and onion u can't go wrong with some Pringles chips !! They are very light with less salt than most chips have . These chips I would recommend to anyone!!
Kyly T.
Ocklawaha, FL
Great snack to bring for a beach day. Especially if you have little kids. Comes in the container and not an annoying bag. Not very messy. Most of them are a dollar at walmart or dollar general.
Kelsey M.
Hanford, CA
I absolutely love Pringles chips. They are one of my favorites. The sour cream and onion flavor is actually my favorite Pringle flavor. It may not be super healthy, but they sure are delicious!
Charee M.
Foodie Expert
My family and I love these chips....You can't each just one for them. We pick these up every time they are on sale at Krogers during their $10 sale. I really like them with a great sandwich.
Lora P.
Foodie Expert
Pringles are my favorite chips! They stay fresh for a long time even though they rarely make it a long time! Such a variety of flavors that they really nail! I love the sour cream and onion!
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Winston salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?