BY PRINGLES #4 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?9 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?1 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?13 Answers
Morgan D.
Morgan D.
Albertville
I've loved pringles ever since I was a kid and the sour cream and onion kind has always been my favorite. I will forever repurchase these wholesome flavorful chips and I would recommend them to any and everyone.
Trisha L.
Trisha L.
Amherst , OH
I literally eat one can of Pringles a day at work normally it is sour cream and onion if it's not sorry cream and onion then I eat the cheddar cheese one but I literally buy one can every day that I go to work
Abby H.
Abby H.
I love these sour cream and onion Pringles! They are a great snack to have because they are low in calories and are delicious! Some other similar products to this is baked lays chips, but these are way better!
Emily B.
Emily B.
Lansing, MI
Part of me wishes I could just eat one at a time slowly and calmly. But then I get some Pringles and they are so good! The containers are still a little odd to me, but the taste outweighs the container shape.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
Foodie Expert
An original salty snack that has the best flavor! So convenient in the packaging-perfect for on the go snacks for the kiddos! The price is always really great and everyone always enjoys them. Will buy again!
Jasmine R.
Jasmine R.
Beaverton, OR
My favorite out of all Pringles, the best hands down, I love Pringles and how they fill it up all the way and the flavor is just so good, I love it and would recommend it for anyone, very good for on the go
Dilia P.
Dilia P.
Foodie Expert
My favorite chips in all the world. The flavor is great and the texture too. Don't come with vegetal colorant and the best is that, compared to other chips, the packing don't come with more air than chips.
Clarice L.
Clarice L.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
Hands down the best Pringles flavor out there. It makes you crave more and one you start you CANNOT STOP. I would eat a whole pack in one sitting without realizing it because it is delicious! Recommend!!
Christina T.
Christina T.
Greenville, SC
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite chips because this is the one chip brand that doesn't screw you over with how many chips they give you. The flavor is wonderful, and once you pick them up you can't put them down.
Gaby R.
Gaby R.
These are a great snack selection and this package includes 12 can per pack. These product comes in the sour cream and onion and that is my favorite flavor. I definitely recommend and will repurchase.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?