Add a Photo

#31 in Chips
Photos (38)
Lina V.
Lina V.

ideal for those afternoon cravings. It is onion flavor but is not disturbing the contrary is soft and expriencia on your palate is sesacional. To watch movies, to share with your friends wherever and whoever you want cn. Pringles is ideal for everyone.
Caitlin W.
Caitlin W.
N Plainfield, NJ

Pringles are my absolute favorite chip. Most other brands/types are greasy and I just can't eat that many, but I could easily consume a whole can of Pringles in one sitting. Especially the sour cream and onion flavor - it's a classic and it's SO GOOD.
Brenda G.
Brenda G.

These are one of our favorite chips at home. The way these chips are shaped make them more enjoyable. We love these chips and finish them in a sitting. We also reuse the containers for other things like storing out colro pencils and other activities.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Cleveland, GA

My family loves Pringles! I like that they are packed with flavor but without all the grease on a normal chip. I feel better feeding my kids these. Again I always like getting the variety packs so there is something in there for everyone in my home.
Katy S.
Katy S.
Mt Pleasant, PA

My favorite Pringles flavor! Tried almost all of them and I still think these are the best! It's not a really strong flavor but it's not too light either so it's perfect. I like how Pringles don't sell air like all of the other chips companies are.
Alison G.
Alison G.
Doral, FL

Ive been trying this product for about 3 months, I its really good, but comparing it to another flavos of pringles, its not the best. I mean, it tastes veeery good, but the smell it stays in your mouth no matter how many times you brush your teeth.
Michelle E.
Michelle E.
Goshen, OH

Theses chips are amazing! I love the taste and the smooth texture these chips have! I love that when you buy Pringles all most all the chips are whole compared to other chip brands. It seems like Pringles is the only company that doesn't sell air.
Asha C.
Asha C.

My favorite flavor. It touches the very essence of my taste buds. Light crisp product. I always reach for sour cream and onion when purchasing pringles. It simply enjoy it and my family loves it as well. Would definitely recommend this to others.
Natalie P.
Natalie P.

Mmmm these are so good. Pringles is the only chip company that doesn't sell air. They are so so yummy and most of the people if not all of the people I know love them. They are great to snack on or have in your lunchbox. Pringles never disappoint!
Emily L.
Emily L.

This is my favorite Pringles flavor! As bad it sounds, I could eat it all day. Even though it isn't the healthiest snack, I still love it a lot! I used to hate this flavor for some reason, but I've been missing out just eating the original flavor!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?

Join Now