Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#15 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (37)
Başak S.
Başak S.

This is my favourite crips! I love sour stuff and also It's amazing that I'm not paying for air! Its full of crisps. I little more expensive than other ones but you get what you pay for. Super delicious. Also, you can use the package later to store stuff in.
Jaqueline P.
Jaqueline P.
Rialto, Ca

OMG! I don't know what it is, but out of all the things I must have as a snack are these! They're so delicious. I buy these at any grocery store. but if you haven't tried these, you must. I always buy these when I'm in the mood for a snack. Also buy the dip!
Martha Q.
Martha Q.

Possibly the best crisps I've eve eat end so flavorsome and nourish Will say that they are obviously not good for you and very very salty, however good for treats and picnics with dips. Love them and would buy them every time however they are very pricey.
Brenda  G.
Brenda G.
Fontana, CA

I love this flavor in particular, it really does taste like sour cream and onion, they taste really good and I like how the chips aren't so hard like other chips that stab the inside of my mouth, I would recommend to others and definitely would repurchase.
Rosalie G.
Rosalie G.
Exeter, NH

If I could eat a package of Pringles sour cream and onion chips a day without repercussions I believe I would. Absolutely my all time favorite flavor and chip brand. Even my two year old loves them and he is a very picky eater so that should say something.
Megan G.
Megan G.
Ladera Ranch, CA

These are my favorite Pringles! The sour cream and onion is very appetizing and is very satisfying when I am craving some junk food! Great for days at theme parks when I am in need of a snack or at the beach with my friends. Can never go wrong with these!
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Chipley, FL

I have several favorite Pringles flavors but the one I reach for most often is sour cream and onion. It is basically a staple for any occasion calling for potato chips. The tube canister is perfect for snacking and revealing the remaining chips for later.
Holly R.
Holly R.
London

A tasty snack that's perfect to share with family and friends! Love this flavor! It's very addictive! This is the only flavor I buy! The only downside is they aren't healthy... At all! But in general the flavor is nice and the portion size is generous.
Candice J.
Candice J.

I love that pringles come in a tube which cannot be smashed but they still can be broken inside if they get dropped. These have a good flavor but I can only eat so many because pringles seem to be very salty. Me and my son love making duck lips with them.
Raquel L.
Raquel L.

Who doesn't love Pringles?! These are two favorites in my home. I love the originals and my husband loves the sour cream. When I find this bundle at the store I have to purchase a couple because they don't last in my home. They are so good and affordable.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?

Join Now