Add a Photo

#70 in Chips
Photos (38)
Jade J.
Jade J.

Great snack to have around the house a good movie night share tub they aren't too prices and they taste good with or without dip
Kainat T.
Kainat T.

Has a little tanginess to it. Quite sweet but somewhat tastes like it's said to. Fine sized can and good fr munching on the go.
Talika J.
Talika J.

It's very yummy it has a very good flavor and it's vegetarian the can is full and the chip is very crunchy and full of flavor
Kinza I.
Kinza I.
Warren, Michigan

My favorite flavor, so good and hits all the right notes. I swear I can't find any of the new flavors to compete with this one.
Chloe A.
Chloe A.

So lush and full of flavour best Pringles in my opinion!! If you like a good packet of crisps then these are the ones for you !
Nicole R.
Nicole R.

One of my favorite chips! I always grab a few whenever they're on sale! Once you pop, you can't stop! They're very addicting!
Maria S.
Maria S.

Such an awesome snack for any time of the day and they are so addictive! once I eat one I cant stop until I eat the whole box
Merg T.
Merg T.

Pringles are a fantastic snack to share or to eat alone. When you have one you can't stop, they are great value and so tasty.
Sabrina O.
Sabrina O.
Copenhagen, Denmark

Yum, second best Pringles flavor out there! Again don't trust yourself with these, they WILL be all gone in one sitting
Becki C.
Becki C.

My favourite flavour of pringles! There is nothing I don't like about these, although I do wish they did a bigger tin!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now