Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#49 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (39)
Natalie P.
Natalie P.
Aug. 1, 2016, 1:43 a.m.
Review for: Potato Crisps Sour Cream Onion 6.38 oz
Mmmm these are so good. Pringles is the only chip company that doesn't sell air. They are so so yummy and most of the people if not all of the people I know love them. They are great to snack on or have in your lunchbox. Pringles never disappoint!
Holly C.
Holly C.
Bradford , ON
I love these Pringles they are full of flavour and in a convenient cute package. I also love the smaller containers they sell for lunches and to throw in a bag for on the go! I love a lot of the flavours but sour cream is defiantly the best one!
Maya L.
Maya L.
Oct. 1, 2016, 3:47 a.m.
Review for: Potato Crisps Sour Cream Onion 6.38 oz
I love the sour cream and onion Pringles because they taste great. They definitely met my expectations. I think they are quite affordable and are definitely easy to find. They taste delicious and I would definitely recommend them to others.
Eva M.
Eva M.
Oh delicious Pringles, haha, i love madly Pringles, is that they are the best potatoes chips, they are delicious and the package is very useful because prevents that won't be crushed. And they are an amazing snack for the beach and partys
Nell J.
Nell J.
Reigate, Surrey
These are the ultimate snack. The flavor is so good that they become addictive. These light, thin crisps never let me down. They are cheap. The packaging is unique. I generally just love all Pringles flavors but these are my favorite.
Nikita W.
Nikita W.
Boston, England
June 22, 2016, 2:57 a.m.
Review for: Potato Crisps Sour Cream Onion 6.38 oz
We tend to buy Pringles most near Christmas time as they're an easy thing to put on the table for when we do a buffet. They taste great and aren't expensive for the amount you get. Pringles do so many flavors for you to choose from!
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Calgary, AB
Totally addictive. If you open these, be prepared to finish the tube. These are definitely a salty treat that will fulfill any salty craving. Some chips don't have enough salt or flavoring, these are not one of those types of chips.
ashley J.
ashley J.
One of my favorite chips I love Pringles they are the very best and sour cream I like them because they're not too greasy like standard chips there more acceptable and taste in there prices is Affordable not a lot of fat
Amelia T.
Amelia T.
Oct. 2, 2016, 9:45 a.m.
Review for: Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Potato Crisps 12-2.5 oz. Cans
Who doesn't love pringles? Especially sour cream, always a great snack buy them most times I go to the supermarket, everyone I know loves them but once again they really aren't healthy but I'd suggest any one tried them!
Tara T.
Tara T.
There is something about these Pringles that got me hooked! I always stock up on them when it's on sale. Out of all brands, I prefer Pringles' sour cream and onion. Get yourself a can! but be aware -you may get hooked.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.
Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Whats your favorite flavor ?