Add a Photo

#31 in Chips
Photos (38)
Aisha b.
Aisha b.

The brand that doesn't sell air! Hallelujah! Love this convenient packaging and the taste is great also! Who doesn't like sour cream and onion? Nom nom nom!
Seriously, who doesn't love a good Pringles snack!? These Pringles are the prefect snack. I love that the hard packaging with the lid! Great for on the go!
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA

Great flavor and crisp chip. My family loves Pringles, and a great to take on trips. You don't have to worry about them getting crushed like bagged chips.
Emelyn L.
Emelyn L.
Sterling, VA

Sour cream and Onion is my favoritte flavor of chips. But Pringles make them take so amazing. As people say 'They don't sell air' and they are so right.
Alison S.
Alison S.
Louisville, KY

I actually have these in my pantry right now. I love sour cream and onion pringles and this is the perfect size for my lunches and my calorie counting.
shyanne c.
shyanne c.

These are my favorite flavor of Pringles. They are actually my favorite sour cream & onion flavored chips period! They never last long at my household.
Fernanda W.
Fernanda W.
Orlando, FL

I love the sour cream and onion chips! But I usually buy the regular sized and pack small portions into reusable zip-lock bags! It's cheaper that way!
Tonya B.
Tonya B.
Campbell, CA

The sour cream and onion are one of the best flavors Pringles offers! They're so flavorful and easy to just keep eating until the container is empty!
Brianna C.
Brianna C.
Streamwood, IL

I love how it almost fills the whole thing unlike a bag of lays that only have half due to the fact shipping can crush the chips without so much air!
Stina M.
Stina M.
Carmichael, CA

This is by far the best flavor of Pringles out there! I have loved these my entire life! You know what they say once you pop you just can't stop! LOL
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?

Join Now