BY PRINGLES #4 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
Los Angeles, CA
BOMBBOMB BOMBBOMB I LOVE THESE! They are definitely not healthy, I don't believe in healthy chips lol
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Shawnee, OK
These have been my weakness for years. Once I eat one, I can't stop. I will usually start eating them and I will have to beg someone to take them away from me before i eat the whole container.
Theresa M.
Theresa M.
Taylor, Michigan (MI)
I love sour cream and onion chips, but I hate that greasy, gross feeling I have from eating them. These Pringles give me all the satisfaction of a good bag of sour cream and onion chips without the guilt. They taste great!
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Foodie Expert
These chips are the best! easy snack and so yummy! sour cream and onion taste is just right and not too powerful :) i eat these in like two days. less messy than potato chips too
Maya H.
Maya H.
I love this container of Pringles I can just throw it in my bag it's the right amount and they are really good sour cream and original are my favorite!
Marissa T.
Marissa T.
Cary, NC
I don't often buy these, but if I see someone else eating them and get a sniff of them... I need them! So yummy and definitely my favorite sour cream & onion chip out there!
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Norwalk, CA
Foodie Expert
These are the best pringles. Good thing about pringles is that you can take them wherever!
Faith R.
Faith R.
Foodie Expert
Favorite pringle flavor of all time! Pringles is probably a go to snack for me and sister.
Janet N.
Janet N.
Kingsport
Foodie Expert
I love sour cream and onion Pringles potato chips. These are best chips for the price you can to pay
mariah L.
mariah L.
Foodie Expert
It's a good snack for on the go! Taste delicious! One of my favorite chips! I would definitely buy them again!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.
Foodie Expert
Pizza flavor... tastes good?