Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#15 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (37)
Anita C.
Anita C.
Youngstown, OH

I'm always a little indifferent when it comes to Pringles. I really like them but wish they had a little more flavor. Still good though!
Jillian B.
Jillian B.

Great snack but you won't be able to stop with the serving size. Still confused why they haven't made the packaging easier to work with
Katarina  R.
Katarina R.
Lafayette Hl, PA

I love Pringles, especially these sour cream and onion flavor. They're tasty and light and they have a ton more flavors to choose from!
Alexia T.
Alexia T.
Alexandria, IN

These are some of my family favorites! You can have them with many different meals, I would definitely recommend these! Easy for kids!
Rebekah D.
Rebekah D.

The sour cream & onion flavor is really delicious. And the little snack stacks are the perfect size to put in the lunch box or purse.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.

Sour Cream & Onion and the plain flavored ones are my favorite! Nothing can beat a quick, cheap snack of Pringles!! Crispy goodness!
Jeilene  M.
Jeilene M.
Anchorage, AK

Best kind of Pringles out there these are the only Pringles I get the other are good but in my opinion these are by far the best
Kevin S.
Kevin S.

Sour cream and onion is my favorite flavor of ANY chip brand. I like how Pringles has the cans so the chips never get crushed.
Zara W.
Zara W.

This product is always in my household! Great for kids. You can eat them and then close them up and there's no mess!! Perfect!!
Sydni  F.
Sydni F.

I don't particularly like the sour cream and onion Pringles. But I am a very picky eater. Most of my family loves them though.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?

Join Now