Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#62 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (38)
Shirley and Sheila D.
Shirley and Sheila D.
Belguim

These are my favorite flavor of the pringles chips/crisps! these are very cheap to buy in the store. I love the flavor! you need to try these.
Lia W.
Lia W.

Are very delicious, i like this pringles , but in my opinion the price is so expensive, i really like buy it and comment if is delicious or no.
Mariana A.
Mariana A.
Guarulhos

I love this flavor of Pringles I am completely in love, it is a salad for all hours, the taste is wonderful and it combines with every moment.
Laila A.
Laila A.

This pack of sour cream & onion Pringles is so cute. I think it's a cute way to eat your Pringles in a mini pack but anyway they taste awesome
Cátia O.
Cátia O.
Portugal

I love these! These are one of my favorite flavors by Pringles. But all their chips are awesome and super tasty! I can never eat only one. :-D
Rachael W.
Rachael W.

BEST CHIPS EVER! They're so yummy and cheap to which is awesome! My friend showed them to me and now I have an addiction for them! So so good!
Rita S.
Rita S.
Jounieh

one of my favorite flavors in Pringles and one of my favorite snack and chips brands, its not cheap but its worth it and high quality product
Sofía C.
Sofía C.
Chile

Estas papitas son muy deliciosas, su sabor y su esencia es extremadamente único, el sabor al quesito y a la cebollita es realmente delicioso!
Sophie D.
Sophie D.
Tidworth , Wilts

All time fave Crisps have been since I was a child crunchy such a. Yum flavour and you can make duck beaks out of them to entertain the kids
Sabrina B.
Sabrina B.
Berlin, DE

Ich liebe Chips, ich liebe Sour Creme und das ist einfach die perfekte Mischung 😍 wäre es nicht so ungesund, würde ich die jeden Tag essen 😅
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?