Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Madison S.
Madison S.
Albany, NY

I love Pringles and I love the sour cream & onion flavor! These are the best and I can usually eat a whole can by myself
Mijin L.
Mijin L.

My favorite flavor out of all the other Pringle flavors. but its so hard to stop eating
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA

Great flavor and crisp chip. My family loves Pringles, and a great to take on trips. You don't have to worry about them getting crushed like bagged chips.
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Kent, WA

I don't usually like sour cream & onion chips but love the Pringles Sour Cream & Onion chips. My nieces and nephews love them as well! I prefer these over bags of chips they make less of a mess and my hands are not all greasy after I am done eating.
Anna L.
Anna L.

I love these chips. I also love the paprika ones but these aren't spicey and you can eat a lot without feeling the need to drink water. I regularly eat these pringles😍 they're just the best hahah😘😘e
Andrea P.
Andrea P.

Very yummy. Comes with lots of the product. Crushed very easily in the pack.
Logan S.
Logan S.
Frederick, MD

These are amazing. I've loved these since I was a kid and they are the perfect snack. They're great on the go for a snack, especially when traveling and the cans come in three different sizes.
Kristen N.
Kristen N.
Burleson, TX

Just enough flavor! I prefer this packaging as well over a bag so it doesn't crush the chips.
Roffy T.
Roffy T.

It's the perfect amount of flavor stuffed in a bottle! These chips are great to take when on the go, and sour cream & onions is one of my favorite chip flavors. The great thing about Pringles is they give more chip than air. That's a relief!
Kyra P.
Kyra P.
Pendleton, OR

I absolutely LOVE Pringles! This flavor is one of the best ones too! Way to go Pringles!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?

Join Now