Add a Photo

Photos (35)
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
Roy, UT

They are the perfect size for lunch! Just pop one in and good portion control! once you pop you're forced to stop!
Candice  V.
Candice V.
Newport, Ky

I love the snack size but it seems to be overpriced. Not my favorite chips but I do enjoy them from time to time.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Sumterville, fl

The best flavor of Pringles. Still the cheapest chips around. Perfect combination of salty, creamy and sour.
Lara S.
Lara S.

I love these chips! They are one of my favorite chips! The sour and cream powder on them is irresistible! Yum!
Courtney J.
Courtney J.
Cambridge, OH

My favorite kind of Pringles! They taste so good :) plus, the little containers are perfect for on the go! :)
Savanah W.
Savanah W.
Midland, NC

I LOVE THESE. I cannot take the can to the couch or they will disappear. My kids love them too for lunches!
Lana a.
Lana a.

How bad it is for you but oh boy how tasty it is! I love that strong yet disappearing flavor of sour cream
Saira R.
Saira R.
El Mirage, AZ

I carried these in my purse when i was pregnant now my son loves these as snacks as much as i do LOVE them
Maya S.
Maya S.

Yum. My favorite flavor. I love the sound they make too, so crunchy. This is my favorite brands of chips.
Sara S.
Sara S.
Cambridge, MD

These are so good! Wonderful for parties and sharing with friends. I like how the can is recyclable too.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now