Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#62 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (38)
amanda k.
amanda k.
vaughan, Ontario

I love pringles! They are so addictive and the sour cream and onion/ originial are my favorites!! The containers are so convenient and they don't break!!
Kat T.
Kat T.

This is my OG. Always eating these on my cheat days and really enjoy them. The can is filled all the way to the top so you can actually enjoy your food.
Geanne Marrie B.
Geanne Marrie B.

One of my favorite chips and they're classic! I really like the sour cream flavor. I also like the original. Once you pop you literally can't stop!
Katrine S.
Katrine S.

I usually don't like or eat chips but the green Pringles! Omg I can't stop once I start. These are delicious! Perfect for Friday night and a movie.
Elisabeth C.
Elisabeth C.

I only eat these and the original ones. I haven't tried the other ones and they sound not that good to be honest. So I will just stick with these!
Miriam A.
Miriam A.

These pringles are soooo amazingly good! They are among my top three favorite pringles flavour. I don't need an excuse to eat them. So delicious.
Diane S.
Diane S.
Manila

Best snack ever! Right everyone ! You could definitely taste the sour cream in everybite you take and urgh it just gets better in you mouth ! ;))
Shirley and Sheila D.
Shirley and Sheila D.
Belguim

These are my favorite flavor of the pringles chips/crisps! these are very cheap to buy in the store. I love the flavor! you need to try these.
Lia W.
Lia W.

Are very delicious, i like this pringles , but in my opinion the price is so expensive, i really like buy it and comment if is delicious or no.
Cátia O.
Cátia O.
Portugal

I love these! These are one of my favorite flavors by Pringles. But all their chips are awesome and super tasty! I can never eat only one. :-D
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?