Add a Photo

Photos (35)
Janelle C.
Janelle C.
Wichita Falls, TX

I have always loved Pringles more than other chips. They aren't as greasy so they just feel better. The sour cream and onion are my favorite!
Krista H.
Krista H.
New Carrollton, MD

I love this flavor Pringles and I love that they're small enough to put in my purse if I want to have a small snack while I'm on the go.
Ashla  G.
Ashla G.
Bakersfield, CA

OMG these are so good! I feel that they are a little bit healthier than regular chips. Perfect for an afternoon snack or salty pick me up
Stacey B.
Stacey B.
Westport, MA

One of the best flavors! Even though these snacks aren't healthy at all its a cheap quick snack to grab and great to bring to the beach!
Alexia T.
Alexia T.
Alexandria, IN

These are some of my family favorites! You can have them with many different meals, I would definitely recommend these! Easy for kids!
Rachel H.
Rachel H.

Sour Cream & Onion and the plain flavored ones are my favorite! Nothing can beat a quick, cheap snack of Pringles!! Crispy goodness!
Rebekah D.
Rebekah D.

The sour cream & onion flavor is really delicious. And the little snack stacks are the perfect size to put in the lunch box or purse.
Kevin S.
Kevin S.

Sour cream and onion is my favorite flavor of ANY chip brand. I like how Pringles has the cans so the chips never get crushed.
Anna Sofia E.
Anna Sofia E.
Aakirkeby, Bornholm

You can never go wrong with Pringles sour cream & onion! So much flavor and super delicious.. Pretty much all I can say!
This is my favorite of all i could never stop sayin good things about this now and right now am carving for it hehe
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now