Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Esme V.
Esme V.
Durham, NC

Great taste and no false advertisement love the size and great snack just love them
Lily T.
Lily T.

I love Pringles but I wish they were all evenly flavored. Some of the chips taste like they skipped the flavoring line on the way to the tube!
Aja S.
Aja S.
Nashville, TN

This flavor of pringles are once f my top favorites, along with the cheddar and original type of flavor that I usually eat
Jannette J.
Jannette J.
Peoria, AZ

What can I say? Pringles has been one of my favorite snacks since childhood, I love munching on every now and then. And I love most of its flavors! Sour cream and onion however have a unique taste to it, that's why it is one of my favorite top flavors! It has a slight sour taste and on top of that a creamy delight with herbs!
Nisma M.
Nisma M.

Once you start eating these crispy chips it's hard to stop! And you can never go wrong with sour cream and onion flavor.
Alaina  R.
Alaina R.

The only chips that don't give you all air! Lol! So yummy, best brand hands down.
Alexa R.
Alexa R.
Cape Coral, FL

Definitely one of my favorite crisps to snack on! And perfect for any time of the day no matter what :D Probably one of my favorite foods to be honest hahaha
Karolina M.
Karolina M.
Bronx, NY

The only potato chip brand that doesn't sell air!!! I can't agree more with this statement because they have such great packaging. I never used to have these as a kid, and I still never eat Them really, but whenever I would have them they tasted good and I would make duck lips out of the two chip pieces. Ahh sweet times.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Naples, FL

By far my favorite flavor of Pringles. They definitely make your breath smell though! (As one would expect when eating something oniony lol)
kadija h.
kadija h.
Atlanta, GA

When I start I can't stop eating them. It's just one of those snacks that are addictive lol. The taste is AMAZING. Now they have the little pouch ones so I don't feel as guilty eating the whole thing.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?

Join Now