Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#15 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (37)
Fernanda W.
Fernanda W.
Orlando, FL

I love the sour cream and onion chips! But I usually buy the regular sized and pack small portions into reusable zip-lock bags! It's cheaper that way!
Stina M.
Stina M.
Carmichael, CA

This is by far the best flavor of Pringles out there! I have loved these my entire life! You know what they say once you pop you just can't stop! LOL
Brianna C.
Brianna C.
Streamwood, IL

I love how it almost fills the whole thing unlike a bag of lays that only have half due to the fact shipping can crush the chips without so much air!
Tonya B.
Tonya B.
Campbell, CA

The sour cream and onion are one of the best flavors Pringles offers! They're so flavorful and easy to just keep eating until the container is empty!
Cecilia V.
Cecilia V.
Los Angeles, CA

These are the best combination of salty, creamy, and sour. I love Pringles in general but I especially love this flavor. Very affordable and tasty.
Alexandria M.
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY

I absolutely love Pringles, and these are my favorite flavor! I just wish they would have the can bigger so i can get my little fat hands in them!
Olivia R.
Olivia R.
West Monroe, LA

I love Pringles sour cream & onion. They're addicting I can never have just 1 or 2! My mom is especially addicted to them she buys a can a week!
Janelle C.
Janelle C.
Wichita Falls, TX

I have always loved Pringles more than other chips. They aren't as greasy so they just feel better. The sour cream and onion are my favorite!
Lily T.
Lily T.

I love Pringles but I wish they were all evenly flavored. Some of the chips taste like they skipped the flavoring line on the way to the tube!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Naples, FL

By far my favorite flavor of Pringles. They definitely make your breath smell though! (As one would expect when eating something oniony lol)
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?

Join Now