BY PRINGLES #3 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

Myranda L.
Myranda L.
These are addicting. I dare anyone to just eat one. I don't think it can be done.... at least I can't do it.
Himanshu B.
Himanshu B.
Rego Park, NY
My all time favorite and cant eat enough of this. Love the taste and flavor. I have tried other brands but nothing is as crisp as pringles
Kambria W.
Kambria W.
Peoria, AZ
Buying separate containers usually is cheaper but this can still be a good deal depending on where you shop!
Caroline M.
Caroline M.
Milledgeville, GA
These are my all time favorite flavor of cheetos!!! they're so tasty and almost addicting. its nect to impossible to not eat an entire can
Madison S.
Madison S.
Foodie Expert
One of our favorite flavors from Pringles. I love the thin and crispy chips that only Pringles has mastered.
Blanca C.
Blanca C.
These are definitely great tasting chips, my son loves them he's grabs a can every time we go to the store.
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Lubbock, TX
I love pringles! Sour cream and onion is my go to flavor! I've tried several others but these are the best.
I love Pringles . The chips taste great . The chips are so crunchy . I have always been a fan of Pringles . This is my favorite brand !💖💖
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Lebanon, MO
These are one of my favorite flavors of chips. I have to hide them from myself or I will eat the whole can.
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
BIG SPRING, TX
My favorite chip of any available. I love the flavor, salty dour cream and oh so good. We fight over these.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.
Foodie Expert
Pizza flavor... tastes good?