Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Bee -.
Bee -.
Uk

Tasty treat if you want to feel a bit naughty, although not the healthiest it does cure a craving every once in a while, that is if you don't eat the whole pot!
Lana a.
Lana a.

How bad it is for you but oh boy how tasty it is! I love that strong yet disappearing flavor of sour cream
Sara V.
Sara V.

Favorite type of pringles sour cream and onion! Once I start eating them I can't stop I eat them all. Though they are not good for you they sure are addicting to eat.
Amber H.
Amber H.

These are so yummy. I love Pringles. They are great for children's lunches and to take to work.
Midyana M.
Midyana M.
College Sta, TX

These are great for the beach or road trips. Why you may ask well because you can eat them and then close them up when you are done. No mess it's a great product for kids
Tahira A.
Tahira A.

I love this flavor of Pringles. the texture is really nice and the box is always packaged up right up to the top!! definitely a great snack
Diannys C.
Diannys C.

I love this, I can take it with me to almost anywhere. I recommend this a lot.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Anniston, AL

I love the sour cream and onion flavor. It's one of my favorites. So much flavor in a small chip. My only complaint is the size of the can. It needs to be just a little bigger. I have to pretty much dump the chips out once I get close to the bottom because my hand doesn't fit lol
Mailan D.
Mailan D.
Royal Plm Bch, FL

I love these. One of my favorite snacks and flavor. They're about the same amount of chips in the can (probably more) as much as you'd find in the $1 bags of chips you'd find in stores and convenient stores where most of the bag is consumed mostly of air.
Zara W.
Zara W.

This product is always in my household! Great for kids. You can eat them and then close them up and there's no mess!! Perfect!!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?

Join Now