Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#15 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (37)
Sara V.
Sara V.

Favorite type of pringles sour cream and onion! Once I start eating them I can't stop I eat them all. Though they are not good for you they sure are addicting to eat.
Harlee C.
Harlee C.
Lodi, NJ

Pringles are so yummy and plentiful! The sour cream is definitely one of their most popular flavors but personally I love the BBQ flavor. Regardless they're incredible.
Eleonora O.
Eleonora O.

Love Pringles .. So easy to keep a box of these at my work desk to munch of during the day. Its nice because the lid on the can prevents them from getting stale .
Nichole C.
Nichole C.
Farmington, NH

This is my favorite flavor of Pringles! You can also dip them in sour cream and it tastes like you are using onion dip. A go to snack if you are hosting a party.
Bee -.
Bee -.
Uk

Tasty treat if you want to feel a bit naughty, although not the healthiest it does cure a craving every once in a while, that is if you don't eat the whole pot!
Sara M.
Sara M.
Albany, OR

The saying is true once you pop you just can't stop. Lol we love these so much we ended up getting a couple cases at costco and still didn't get sick of them!
Alexa R.
Alexa R.
Cape Coral, FL

Definitely one of my favorite crisps to snack on! And perfect for any time of the day no matter what :D Probably one of my favorite foods to be honest hahaha
Aisha b.
Aisha b.

The brand that doesn't sell air! Hallelujah! Love this convenient packaging and the taste is great also! Who doesn't like sour cream and onion? Nom nom nom!
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA

Great flavor and crisp chip. My family loves Pringles, and a great to take on trips. You don't have to worry about them getting crushed like bagged chips.
Alison S.
Alison S.
Louisville, KY

I actually have these in my pantry right now. I love sour cream and onion pringles and this is the perfect size for my lunches and my calorie counting.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?

Join Now