Add a Photo

Photos (35)
Harlee C.
Harlee C.
Lodi, NJ

Pringles are so yummy and plentiful! The sour cream is definitely one of their most popular flavors but personally I love the BBQ flavor. Regardless they're incredible.
Eleonora O.
Eleonora O.

Love Pringles .. So easy to keep a box of these at my work desk to munch of during the day. Its nice because the lid on the can prevents them from getting stale .
Nichole C.
Nichole C.
Farmington, NH

This is my favorite flavor of Pringles! You can also dip them in sour cream and it tastes like you are using onion dip. A go to snack if you are hosting a party.
Bee -.
Bee -.
Uk

Tasty treat if you want to feel a bit naughty, although not the healthiest it does cure a craving every once in a while, that is if you don't eat the whole pot!
Alison S.
Alison S.
Louisville, KY

I actually have these in my pantry right now. I love sour cream and onion pringles and this is the perfect size for my lunches and my calorie counting.
Fernanda W.
Fernanda W.
Orlando, FL

I love the sour cream and onion chips! But I usually buy the regular sized and pack small portions into reusable zip-lock bags! It's cheaper that way!
Stina M.
Stina M.
Carmichael, CA

This is by far the best flavor of Pringles out there! I have loved these my entire life! You know what they say once you pop you just can't stop! LOL
Cecilia V.
Cecilia V.
Los Angeles, CA

These are the best combination of salty, creamy, and sour. I love Pringles in general but I especially love this flavor. Very affordable and tasty.
Alexandria M.
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY

I absolutely love Pringles, and these are my favorite flavor! I just wish they would have the can bigger so i can get my little fat hands in them!
Olivia R.
Olivia R.
West Monroe, LA

I love Pringles sour cream & onion. They're addicting I can never have just 1 or 2! My mom is especially addicted to them she buys a can a week!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now