Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#70 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (38)
Miriam A.
Miriam A.

These pringles are soooo amazingly good! They are among my top three favorite pringles flavour. I don't need an excuse to eat them. So delicious.
Diane S.
Diane S.
Manila

Best snack ever! Right everyone ! You could definitely taste the sour cream in everybite you take and urgh it just gets better in you mouth ! ;))
Shirley and Sheila D.
Shirley and Sheila D.
Belguim

These are my favorite flavor of the pringles chips/crisps! these are very cheap to buy in the store. I love the flavor! you need to try these.
Lia W.
Lia W.

Are very delicious, i like this pringles , but in my opinion the price is so expensive, i really like buy it and comment if is delicious or no.
Cátia O.
Cátia O.
Portugal

I love these! These are one of my favorite flavors by Pringles. But all their chips are awesome and super tasty! I can never eat only one. :-D
Rachael W.
Rachael W.

BEST CHIPS EVER! They're so yummy and cheap to which is awesome! My friend showed them to me and now I have an addiction for them! So so good!
Mariana A.
Mariana A.
Guarulhos

I love this flavor of Pringles I am completely in love, it is a salad for all hours, the taste is wonderful and it combines with every moment.
Laila A.
Laila A.

This pack of sour cream & onion Pringles is so cute. I think it's a cute way to eat your Pringles in a mini pack but anyway they taste awesome
Rita S.
Rita S.
Jounieh

one of my favorite flavors in Pringles and one of my favorite snack and chips brands, its not cheap but its worth it and high quality product
Sofía C.
Sofía C.
Chile

Estas papitas son muy deliciosas, su sabor y su esencia es extremadamente único, el sabor al quesito y a la cebollita es realmente delicioso!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now