Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Justine C.
Justine C.
Haslet, TX

Pringles always taste so stale and processed to me... My 5 year old loves them and begs for them often, but I can't get past the fact that they're so neatly stacked... chips should be messier.
Krista F.
Krista F.
Elizabethtown, KY

These are so good! And they come in all kinds of flavor so. Plus you don't get a can or bag of air with your chips. They fill it to the top! Well worth the money, and they're fairly cheap too.
Logan S.
Logan S.
Frederick, MD

These are amazing. I've loved these since I was a kid and they are the perfect snack. They're great on the go for a snack, especially when traveling and the cans come in three different sizes.
Vina Jane L.
Vina Jane L.

I love Pringles mainly because they taste good and it's the only junk food that doesn't contain as much air compared to lays and Of all Pringles flavor this is one of my top 3 favorites!
Katherine Y.
Katherine Y.

These are too good to resist. One can is gone in one sitting and even after I still want more! I loved the Lay's sour cream and onion chips but the Pringle's chips have a better crunch!
SOPHIE S.
SOPHIE S.
Goldsboro, NC

Great snack, resealable storage which is way less bulky than regular bags. This flavor isn't my favorite but Pringles as a whole get a huge thumbs up. Dangerously addictive though :)
Sherine R.
Sherine R.
Marietta, GA

Recently tried this sour cream flavor and i must say i was missing out. All this time i was just on the original side with this chip but now i will be trying the sour cream more.
Katie S.
Katie S.
La Crosse, WI

Only chip container that you don't pay for air. I love these! Lighter and less oily than chips. This is better than most of the available flavors, but that's only my opinion :)
Xavia M.
Xavia M.

Pringles are very delicious. These are one of my favorite kinds of Pringles. It comes in different sizes so you can get which amount you want. Plus it's not expensive at all.
hannah p.
hannah p.
Sinclairville, NY

Absolutely love Pringles I don't feel guilty about eating them. Maybe because they are in a can. The sour cream and onion are so good there isn't another brand that compares.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?

Join Now